Honoring My Father's Last Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers

Megan smiled broadly, "Neither do I."

We embraced in the most heartfelt manner and sealed our promise with a kiss.

I was unsure of what to do, but I was certain of what was going to happen. Megan trapped her lower lip in her teeth and looked at me that way again. I was beginning to understand what it meant: Love. It was love and she was ready to express it.

I stared in her eyes. It was the first time I know for certain I looked at Megan the same way she has been looking at me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I reached between our bodies to pull down my pants. I moved my hips forward and the tip of my erection scraped against her thigh. I shifted to the right, and I missed again.

Megan giggled, "Let me help you." She reached between us and took hold of my cock and put it right at her entrance.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Just go slow, please. I've never done this before."

I knew she was a good Christian woman. "I have heard this may hurt you then... Are you going to be okay?"

Megan looked away from me in shame. "I have a toy that I sometimes use." When she finished, her lips were quivering and she sounded as if she was going to cry.

"That's okay." I turned Megan's head to where our eyes locked, "But you have me now."

Megan gave a slight nod with a relieved smile.

I leaned forward and as I entered her channel, Megan let out a sharp intake of air. I myself let loose an almost excited sigh at entering the only female I will ever make love to. When my manhood became completely engulfed in her sheath, I paused. I paused to relish the moment. My wife and I sharing our first coupling. It was indescribable to describe how much pleasure I was feeling.

"I know exactly how you feel," Megan seemingly read my mind. "For I feel the same way."

"I do love you, Megan."

"And I you, Sam."

I slowly backed out and then slid forward again. When I repeated the motion, Megan met me with just a simple raising of her hips. It took mere moments to create a rhythm of love and passion. On every thrust, she would squeal in pleasure and on every buck I would moan in delight. We were meeting each other head on, solidifying our union in shared ecstasy.

My tempo increased. I wanted, needed to finish what I started; to finish making Megan mine. She was right there with me, increasing her pace as if agreeing nonverbally, proving to me she would be right by my side, always.

Our eyes had never left each other. I swear I could see Megan's soul through her glittering hazel eyes.

Megan's mouth began to take on a permanent O shape as I continued. She was on the verge of bliss and I was not far behind.

"Oh God, Sam," Megan wailed. "Yes!"

I felt a warm fluid begin to envelope my cock. The new sensation, so foreign to me, also pushed me over the edge.

"Megan," I groaned as I pressed my manhood, my pelvis, my entire being against her. "Oh God."

It was a tsunami. I flooded her womb with my seed in a Holy rapture.

We lay there panting, both with smiles as wide as the Grand Canyon. We held each other tight, enjoying our shared afterglow of our amazing orgasms and our combined love.

*

We ate breakfast and then went to church. We were both tired and anxious so all we did for the youth group was show the documentary I had showed Megan earlier in the week... minus the manipulative God speak imbedded in the movie. The last thing I would have wanted was a bunch of adolescent girls and boys running up to me and claiming I was to be their husband.

After mass, we approached the podium where Father Eckhart was organizing his papers from his sermon. We had took a deep breath and then put on our best smiles as we asked.

"Are you sure?" Father Eckhart's face contorted to one of surprise. I suppose if I was in his position, I would be too.

"Of course," I answered and Megan nodded in agreement. If that wasn't enough of an answer, Megan further melted into my side, our hands welded tightly together. "Father, we understand that it won't be legal in the eyes of our government and we will be fixing that, but we also don't care. Our lives have been led by God and we want to start our relationship the right way; together in Holy matrimony with God's blessing."

Father Eckhart's hand went to his chin as he eyed us curiously. He took his time deliberating our offer in his head. With each passing second, Megan began to fidget and I began to worry that after all my planning, I disgraced myself and the one I love in the eyes of God. We should have waited to consummate our relationship.

Finally, Father Eckhart gave a quick chuckle as he nodded his head, "Okay, you have my blessing. Wait here and I'll be right back."

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and Megan jumped with an excited giggle.

It didn't take Father Eckhart long. As soon as Megan and I saw him, we took our positions by the altar.

"Ready Megan?" I grandly smiled.

Megan's smile was just as impressive, "Ready to have my dream fulfilled? Absolutely."

Father Eckhart began, "Dearly beloved..."

*

When we said our "I do's," I knew my father was looking down upon us with pride. I know I made him proud with my choice to follow him in my future career, but most importantly, that I fulfilled his last request of me. His soul may now rest in peace as I have found my good Christian woman and made her my own.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers