Honor's Folly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honor stiffened slightly, but relaxed through his massaging hands. This was a vacation; he was part of her vacation adventure. If he decided not to go through with their bargain, it really did not matter. "So you've found out my little secret. I tried to act the experienced woman. Guess there's no substitute for actual experience."

He chuckled at her remark. "You're right, there isn't. There's just one thing left to do." His hands stopped massaging her feet, the right hand traveling up her leg.

Her breath caught at the possibility of where that hand was heading. Keeping with her façade, she was wearing no underwear. "What would that one thing be?"

His hand reached it's destination, plunging two fingers into her heat, finding her wet and ready in anticipation. "Teach you everything you need to know."

She groaned, arching into his thrusting fingers. "Everything?" The word came out in a squeak as he started to play with her hidden button.

Gabe groaned at the picture she presented. Her exquisitely sexy dress was bunched around her hips, exposing her hungry lips to his view. He pulled his fingers out of her, much to the dismay of his beautiful companion. "Everything I can teach you in two weeks."

Licking her addicting juices from his fingers, he got up from the couch and walked over to the cart with the strawberries and two flavors of syrup. He motioned for her to join him. She was too intrigued to complain.

"What's our first lesson?" She asked.

He pretended to consider it, knowing full well what the first lesson would be. His pretense gave him time to unbutton his shirt and take it off. "Lesson is such a harsh word; let's call it a treat...for both of us."

Her delicate eyebrow lifted. "Do tell."

"First, I want you to get down on your knees." Gabe watched as she delicately got down on her knees, excitement flashing in her eyes when she realized what was at her eyelevel. "Now I want you to take off my pants and boxers." She impatiently discarded his pants and boxers, marveling at the wonder she had uncovered. "That's a good bunny. You see the chocolate in the bowl? It's not ordinary chocolate, but Godiva chocolate." He poured a spoon full on his rock hard member, the warm concoction dripping onto his balls.

Honor was startled that he did something so unexpected as to pour heaven on his dick, unconsciously licking her lips at the thought of his taste combined with that of the chocolate. He rubbed the chocolate all over his cock, making sure that it was completely covered. "Now, I want you to work to clean every last drop of chocolate off me."

She wasted no time, engulfing his cock as far as she dared. Her tongue started moving around the shaft in her mouth, licking and sucking the chocolate off. Gabe put his hands in her hair.

"That's very good, but what about the chocolate at the base? You're going to have to take more of me in your mouth to get all the way down there. Don't you want all that chocolate?" Gabe thought that the chocolate was an inspired idea in teaching her to suck cock the way he preferred. A friend had given him the notion and even the brand of chocolate to use.

She drew back and went down again, going farther than she was comfortable with. He hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She was determined to please him. Honor struggled to get him farther into her mouth, but was having trouble.

Gabe took pity on her. "Would you like some help?" She nodded. He massaged her scalp for a minute, relaxing her, then he thrust fully into her mouth and down her throat till her nose hit the patch hair at the base. Her hands grasped at his thighs and squeezed, but she did not resist. He started a rhythm while Honor concentrated on relaxing her throat muscles, to breath before his cock went down her throat again. When she learned the rhythm, she had the confidence to lick off the rest of the chocolate from his base.

Taking his dick out of her mouth, he waited for her to look up. "That was good, bunny. With practice, you have the potential to be great. You haven't cleaned off all the chocolate yet. There's still some left on my balls."

Obediently she sucked on one ball, then the other. His eyes closed in ecstasy. He gasped when she took both ball sacks into her mouth and played with them using a mixture of suction and her wicked tongue. All the while she stroked his hardness with her left hand.

She felt him swell, growing bigger and harder. "I'm almost there," he said in a husky whisper, thinking not to persuade her to swallow his come until later in their lessons.

Honor surprised him by leaving his balls to suck down his cock, still gagging as the head entered her throat. It was the squeezing muscles of her throat that did him in. Rope after rope of his seed shot down her throat. She enjoyed the heady taste of his essence mixed with chocolate. Never had she felt pleasure in sucking her lover's cock. In the past, she had found the chore tedious and boring, the seed of her lover so repulsive that she would spit it out in discuss.

Gabe was different. He was turning out to be different in every way. His spent cock slipped out of her mouth with a little slurp. A few drops of his fluid escaped down the side of her mouth. She wiped it off with a finger and licked it clean.

His eyes lit with renewed lust at her actions. She had successfully exceeded the expectations of his teaching, still not perfect but showed a capacity for learning quickly. Now it was time for her reward. He helped her to stand, taking the strawberry sauce, and leading her to the bedroom. Setting the bowl on the nightstand, Gabe instructed her to turn. He unzipped the dress and caressed it off her.

From his ministrations and the lesson in giving a blowjob, Honor was about ready to go up in smoke. Her pussy was leaking fluid down her thighs, she was certain that she had left a puddle by the cart. What was he going to do with the strawberry sauce?

They both climbed onto the bed, Gabe motioning for Honor to lie down on her back. When she was comfortable, he took the bowl from the nightstand and poured the sauce all over her cunt, making sure to cover her clit. She tried not to wiggle when the cool sauce touched her. The feel of it sliding down her folds was driving her wild.

He started from the outside, licking the strawberry sauce from the sides with care. The action was teasing, frustrating her because he was not licking where she needed him most. Then he went for the prize and sucked her nub into his mouth. Honor gave a little scream, bucking in surprise. His tongue stabbed into her pussy as far as it would go, fucking her with it.

"Oh god!" She desperately cried. "I need your cock inside me, I need it now!"

Gabe chuckled sinfully, the vibrations adding to her pleasurable torment. He did not feel the need to give into her demands, enjoying his feast far to much to give it up.

It did not take Honor long to find her release, coming all over Gabe's face with a drawn out moan. He licked up the fluid, enjoying the musky taste of her mixed with the sweet strawberry sauce. The sauces were definitely a good idea. He did not stop his attention on her quivering pussy until she came down from her orgasm.

Gabe looked up at the spent woman, her eyes closed and her breathing heavy. He flashed a devilish smile with the knowledge that he was far from done with her. They still had the platter of strawberries to play with.

--~~--

Thank you for reading me. Please take a few seconds to comment and/or vote!

12