Honour Among Thieves

Story Info
I caught 3 burglars and offered them the Devil's Alternative.
6.5k words
4.67
55.4k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six weeks, away with work, I was looking forward to getting the dust knocked off my kit, getting something decent to eat and getting a cold beer in me. But as I passed the gate onto my property, I knew those things might have to wait. I slid the Land Rover to a stop on the track, still 50 metres from the house, next to three mopeds; the type popular with pizza delivery drivers and reprobate teenagers.

I climbed out of the cab and scanned the line of trees that ensured my privacy. Nothing unusual. Then I turned my attention to the house; the door was open and one of the small windows to the side of the frame had been smashed. I was going to be annoyed with myself later for making a break-in so easy. I reached into my pocket for my phone and was about to dial the emergency services operator when I noticed the door to the garage. I had converted it from an old stable and it never had a car inside it, rather I used it as a workshop when I was home. The padlock had been knocked off the small door and through the open gap I could see a bench tipped over with the paint tins that been on the top spilled onto the cement, splashing onto table I had been restoring.

I have no idea why that small act of vandalism bothered me more than the invasion of the house, but I felt the muscles in my shoulders and back flex and tense while the shutters came down on my emotions. The police probably wouldn't arrive on time, I reasoned. And if they did, all these scumbags would get was probably a slap on the wrist. I was going to handle this one myself. I used the phone to access my home security app and switched the recording from saving onto the hard drive in a fire-safe upstairs to saving on a cloud-based server. I did not want what was likely to happen next being recorded somewhere the police would easily find it if something went wrong.

Quietly approaching the house, I swung right to avoid being visible from the front doors or windows. At the gable end of the stables, I skirted the wall until I reached the open door of the garage. I waited just outside for a long 30 seconds, listening for any movement within before I stepped inside, treading round the expanding puddle of white gloss on the floor. From a shelf, I picked up a bike lock consisting of a padlock and about three feet of chain, wrapped in rubber to quieten it. Perusing my options, I also selected the two-foot-long, hickory handle for an axe that was waiting for the head to be attached. It had been on my 'to-do' list for months.

Suitably equipped I made my way back outside to the front door of the house and, after listening again, entered the house. As soon as I crossed the threshold I could hear the sounds of plunder. Somewhere in the back of the house drawers were being opened and things were being turned over. The noise was not frantic - there was a lot of deliberation in the actions. I thought about the mopeds and decided that their low carrying capacity was forcing them to be very picky about what they stole. The time this was taking had definitely played to my advantage.

I used the bike chain to secure the door, wrapping it through the letterbox and the broken window frame. It was not exactly weatherproof, but no one would be able to get out this way without the key that I tucked into the pocket of my jeans. I took the time to slip my jacket off as well, carefully hanging it up next to the door.

Happy that I had cut off the likely means of escape, I went looking for my prey. They were probably in the dining room from the sounds of it so, swinging my axe-handle loosely on my right side, I stalked slowly down the hall. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I froze; someone was jogging down them, two at a time. The wall prevented me from seeing them but the speed of their approach meant I had no choice but to go noisy earlier than I had planned. Gripping the hickory in both hands like a baseball player I focussed on where the guy was about to appear and visualised placing one solid hit on the side of his neck and what I would do if my strike went high or low.

In a matter of heartbeats, a flash of grey tracksuit bounced the last two steps and landed in the hall, facing towards me. As I started to swing, everything seemed wrong. The head and neck were much lower than I had expected and rather than the shaved side of the head I was going to hit just below, there was long, black hair, pulled into plaits.

I managed to stop my swing, just before it would have taken the head off the girl that was now stood in front of me. My reward for this chivalry was to see her eyes go as wide as saucers as a high-pitched squeak escaped her lips. I paused for only a fraction of a second; with no idea who else was in the house with her, I had little choice but to keep the initiative. Shifting my grip on the axe-handle as I stepped forward, I drove the wider end into her stomach with enough force to drop her on the spot but not do any real damage. Confident that she wouldn't be going anywhere for a few seconds I strode purposely towards the dining room - with her sputtering on the floor, the amount of noise I made was irrelevant now.

Again, I had my expectations confounded when the dining room didn't contain the boyfriend of 'Little-Miss-Winded' but two more girls instead. The girl in the corner of the room went rigid and pulled a rabbit-in-the-headlights face but the one closest to me saw me enter and immediately started sprinting for the door to the kitchen; she was obviously the quickest on the uptake. I didn't even consider playing softball with her head this time, instead I closed the distance fast, reached out and caught her collar, setting my feet as soon as my hand closed around her top. As the material snapped tight, she did a cartoon stunt; legs coming up level with her shoulders before she crashed down onto the floor. Her top had ripped in the process and was now unintentionally 'off the shoulder.' The third girl still looked terrified and had not moved an inch, but to be safe I pointed the hickory shaft at her and growled in my best Batman voice "Don't move an inch" - that should do it, I thought, pleased with myself.

I knelt down with my weight partly on the chest of the girl on the floor and summoned my inner Christian Bale again. "How many of you are there?" I roared at the prostrate girl. It was my main concern now. While there had only been three mopeds, I didn't want to get on the phone to the police only to have some Council Estate Bane appear from behind me and bust my head open.

"Three of us!" squeaked the girl in the corner, un-asked. "And we're really sorry!" she added. I glanced over at her; she was in her late teens or early twenties and pretty, although painfully thin. "Shut up, Rachel!" snarled the girl I had trapped under me. I let a bit more of my weight rest on her ribs and she gasped. I was going to have to watch her. She was at least as pretty as the skinny thing in the corner but had twice the presence. Her eyes burned with anger and she was wriggling constantly to try to test my hold of her.

"Rachel," I said (in a Bruce Wayne voice this time, hoping to not scare her further), "Go get your friend from the corridor and bring her in here." She didn't even look me in the eyes, just slunk from the room and returned a moment later supporting the girl I had first encountered. Taking my first proper look at her, I saw another millennial, but with a fuller figure than either of her partners in crime. She was of mixed-race and obviously had beautiful caramel skin normally, although right now she was looking a little green around the gills. I waved them both to the far side of the room and told them to sit down on dining room chairs before I released the defiant one to join them.

In about ten minutes of questioning, I established some basic facts. There were only three of them. The girl that was clearly their leader was called Kaitlyn and she liked to talk on behalf of the others. The human punchbag from the bottom of the stairs was called Nikka (to rhyme with Guernica) and that she was really, very pretty when her colour returned. Rachel was as nervous as she looked, constantly asking what was going to happen to them. It was this line of questioning that forced the issue.

"What is going to happen to you, Rachel, is that I am going to call the police, then you are going to wait in here until they arrive, I am going to show them the security footage of you breaking in, then you are going to go to jail." While I had addressed Rachel, I had said every word to Kaitlyn who had held my gaze throughout. I felt like she was waiting for her chance to talk so I paused.

"Do you have to do that?" she asked, clearly opening negotiations.

"No," I replied evenly, "But I want to. You have broken into my house, smashed my window, wrecked my garage, done god-knows-what upstairs..." I was still talking but Nikka interrupted.

"I didn't take anything from upstairs, I was just checking your medicine cabinet for prescriptions we could sell." I ignored her and continued my conversation with Kaitlyn.

"You have done all these things, probably not for the first time, and I caught you. Of course I want to call the police."

"Well what if we had something you wanted more? Wouldn't you rather have that?" Her eyes flicked to Nikka as she said it, just for a heartbeat.

"Unless you have a double-glazed window and a tidied workshop with you then you're not off to a good start."

"We could pay for the damage?" Offered Nikka, helpfully. I must have not looked convinced (I wasn't).

Then Kaitlyn, the alpha-bitch, dropped the bombshell. She looked me dead in the eye and said "We could pay for the damage, AND she could suck you off." She eyed Nikka again, who clearly could not believe she was being pimped out by her friend. I couldn't really believe it either, especially as she was doing it in such a casual way. Under different circumstances I would have refused immediately but there were two factors staying my hand. First I had never intended to call the police when I had assumed I was going to find three lads in the house. I had planned to spill some blood and then kick them out, might this be the equivalent? Second, I had just spent six weeks in a house with half a dozen other men, my only escape had been hours spent sitting in the front passenger seat of a Landcruiser in the searing hot sunshine. I hadn't seen so much as a female ankle for a month and a half.

"Come on, I can tell you like her." Kaitlyn prodded. "She will make it worth your while." Nikka was trying to catch her friend's eye, presumably to protest; her face was like thunder. I considered my options again and scanned the three girls. I have a love of the theatrical and a devious idea sneaked into my mind. I decided quickly.

"One offer. Take it or leave it." I said. "I want all three of you." Kaitlyn didn't even blink but Rachel stiffened again; I continued. "You will be my slaves. You will do what you are told, and when." I figured Kaitlyn had been expecting this when she opened the negotiation but had been trying to fob me off with just one of them. I then gave her the real shocker. "And I want a different hole from each of you. You can decide amongst yourselves who is giving the blowjob and who is getting fucked, but one of you is getting it up the ass." The silence in the room was total. Rachel and Nikka were staring at each other with mouths open.

"But, but, hang on..." started Kaitlyn, obviously planning to counter offer. I cut her off.

"One more rule. You," I fixed Kaitlyn with a stare, "Will be the last to take your turn. That's the offer, otherwise I can just call the police. I will be in the living room when you have made your decision." I walked out, grabbing a small backpack from the floor and closing the door behind me. Immediately I could hear frantic whispering from inside.

Confident that I would hear them stop talking if they tried something I did a quick tour of the house to confirm that there really were no more of them and that they had not trashed the place before I went and took a seat in the living room. I had chosen this room because it had a large, comfy sofa and because it had two CCTV cameras, one in each corner. If they accepted the offer I wanted to catch the action in HD colour. I went through the backpack and found a purse for each of them. The cash inside would probably cover the damage done so I pocketed it. I then took photos of their ID for my records. I noted that Rachel and Nikka were 19 while Kaitlyn was just 20.

I waited for a few more minutes as the whispering grew in intensity and then died off. The door to the dining room opened and the three girls filed through, led by Kaitlyn, of course. "Well..." I prompted, standing to face them.

"We'll do it." Kaitlyn said quietly. She had the look of someone that had lost an argument and I was willing to bet that didn't happen often; I was delighted. As part of the mind game I had insisted she go last to counter her most likely plan of forcing one of the others to get sodomised. Her Devil's Alternative was that she could either get butt-fucked last or let one of the other girls take that hit and then have to go ass-to-mouth or similar. I had hoped that would give the other two enough of an opening to gang up on her, encouraging her to 'take one for the team' for once. I was proved right. My next suspicion was that she agreed to the anal because she figured that one of the others would make me come first and then she would be off scot-free. She was likely to be right, and wrong.

"She'll go first." Kaitlyn said, indicating Nikka. "She'll suck you off."

"And then..." I needled.

"You can have sex with Rachel." Kaitlyn huffed. I looked at the waif, stood at the back of the group. She still looked very nervous, but not terrified as I would have expected. Winning an argument with Kaitlyn seemed to have bolstered her.

"And then..." I needled again.

"You can have sex with me."

"Where?" I asked, enjoying the game.

"On the sofa." She snarled. I couldn't help but smile, neither could the other two. I wasn't going to let her off the hook just because she was a smart-ass though. I waved my mobile at them, '999' clearly entered onto the screen. Rachel, the quiet, unassuming one, surprised us all by elbowing Kaitlyn in the ribs and fixing her with a death stare.

"Up my bum, you fucking pervert." Kaitlyn whispered, clearly furious. I couldn't have been happier. This was probably going to be worth writing up for Literotica.

Keen to get going before they lost their nerve I sat down on the sofa, looked at Nikka and gestured to my crotch. What a fucking gent I am. Nikka didn't seem to be too much of a lady though as she knelt down with almost no hesitation and started working on the button and zip on my jeans. The negotiation and mind games with the girls had been enjoyable, but not exactly erotic so I was at half-mast at best as my boxers came down.

"Get naked, both of you." I barked at Kaitlyn and Rachel who were both just stood dumb, watching their friend wrap her hand around my heavy shaft and give it a few tentative strokes. "When you are done, strip her off too." I said.

Surprising me again, Rachel was the first to react and my dick twitched in Nikka's hand as I watched her pull her t-shirt up over her head. Her flat stomach came into view, followed by her small but perky tits. She fixed me with her eyes before unsnapping her bra and letting it fall to the floor; she was surpassing all of my expectations. While she started work on her jeans, Kaitlyn was finally stripping, starting with her torn top. She was slower and more grudging than her friend but I really enjoyed watching her peel down her black leggings, revealing a tiny, see-through thong with no hint of pubic hair behind it.

By now Nikka had something decent to work with and formed an 'O' with her lips, closed her eyes and dipped her head into my lap. I felt the warm, wet caress of her mouth encircle my head and relished the sensation. I used the plaits on either side of head to tilt her face towards me; she took the hint and opened her eyes, looking up at me as she started bobbing up and down on my length.

Kaitlyn and Rachel, both totally naked, appeared either side of their kneeling friend. I had thought getting their clothes off was going to prove more of a challenge than it had. Stripping the final girl was even easier as four, slim, female hands went to work tugging, peeling and rolling until she was nude except for her colourful brief panties that were bunched up around her knees on the floor where Rachel had been unable to get them all the way off. Nikka's body was all curves; a strong looking back pinching into a tiny waist before flaring out into wide hips, a meaty ass and thick thighs. She looked like she had been poured into her skin.

Staring at so much flesh had my dick throbbing and the slow, gentle sucking of my fellatrix had my balls tightening. I gripped her plaits in my hands and started pushing her face lower with each pass. She made only the slightest complaint as I worked her lips lower on my cock. I did not speed up the motion, just made each stroke longer. Soft gurgling noises came from her throat as I felt her lips start to reach the base of my cock. When I felt the inevitable creep closer I tugged her harder into my lap and thrust my hips up to meet her, forcing a loud gag to escape her lips. I locked eyes with Rachel and face-fucked her friend furiously while she watched.

My balls were wet with drool pouring from Nikka's mouth and I could see her eyes start to tear up, but still she kept her rhythm as I reached the point of no return. I growled loudly, making Rachel jump a little as I felt my cum start to shoot up my shaft. The first bolt left my dick when my head was still lodged in Nikka's throat, causing her to stiffen, but I pumped the rest of it into her mouth and she moaned (probably for my benefit), keeping a tight seal around me as I emptied myself into her. Unexpectedly she lifted her hand up to gently cradle my balls causing my dick to pulse and fire an extra powerful blast. When I was finished I lifted her face by the chin and looked her in the eyes. Some of my cum slipped from the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her perky young tits; its whiteness landing near her dark nipples. I used my hand to push her mouth closed before she lost any more. "Swallow..." I said quietly. Without her eyes leaving mine I saw her he comply without any fuss then sit back on her heels. She started to wipe the spit and cum from her face and chest but I stopped her. "Leave it, you look perfect." I said, she didn't even question me. What a trooper.

I looked over at Kaitlyn who wore a smug smile, no doubt thinking that she was now off the hook. Sadly for her this little show had probably just lengthened her defilement. But for the time being, I wasn't going to be fucking anything, so I needed to get back in the game.

"Rachel, get on your hands and knees, you're next." I said, while patting the sofa next to me. She obeyed and kneeled with her legs on the carpet and her chest resting on the dark leather of the sofa seat. "Good girl." I encouraged, lifting myself off the sofa and guiding the other two down behind her. She probably wasn't going to love this next bit but my experience of timid girls is that you need to fully engage them; overwhelm them with actions that require no response from them; stop them overthinking everything.

"I want you two to spank her. On the bum. Hard. Don't stop until I tell you to." I was stood between them, stripping my remaining clothes. Kaitlyn and Nikka both turned to look up at me, their faces a picture with my cock bobbing in the middle. Rachel did not turn round to look, I noticed. "Go on, don't make me repeat myself, or else." I said threateningly, although I wasn't certain what I was actually threatening.

12