Honour Thy Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother consoles her son after *someone* steals his gf.
2.8k words
4.16
152.2k
246

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the intro to an alternate version of XtinaSmith2017's story Behind Closed Doors, posted with the author's permission.

*****

Yesterday had been amazing. Alex's mom had been at a business dinner and wouldn't be home until very late at night, creating the opening he and Sandra had been wanting for weeks. They had met during student orientation and immediately hit it off, gone on a couple dates and spent time together almost every day, never running out of topics of conversation as they enjoyed the last days of mild autumn sun in the local park or watched terrible movies together, but hadn't found an opportunity to relieve the tension building up between them with neither of them having moved out when they entered college.

That was until yesterday when Alex finally had his mom's house all to himself for the evening and they had leapt at the opportunity to get some privacy. After shooting each other knowing looks all day and having a nice dinner they had jumped each other the instant they finally closed the front door behind them.

Kissing passionately and groping all over, shedding clothes throughout the hall and living room, they made their way to Alex's room where Sandra sat on the bed and Alex couldn't help but marvel at the sight.

The only thing covering her lithe figure was a lacy thong that was as black as her silky shoulder-length hair, her perky boobs having just been freed from the matching bra. Alex saw her usually radiant smile give way to a smirk and the ever-present mischievous glint in her green eyes tinge with desire when she, in turn, let her eyes drift over him. Alex wasn't used to his light frame getting this sort of reaction and as he followed her eyes to his tenting boxer briefs the tinge of insecurity welling up inside him stirred him from his stupor.

He dove between his girlfriend's legs and trailed kisses up the creamy skin of her inner thigh before pulling aside her thong, fully revealing her gorgeous pussy and eating her out. With what practice he had gotten with his previous girlfriends he still felt quite unsure what to do so while he initially peppered little licks and kisses around her lips prior to sucking her clit and running his tongue over it he kept trying to lock eyes with her, looking for her approval, taking her ever heavier breathing as a sign that he had to be doing it right enough.

As he settled into a rhythm he noticed he was actually growing to like the taste when Sandra grabbed his head and guided him up until they were face to face and he could see the hunger burning in her eyes as she demanded: "I want you inside me. Now."

With Sandra letting herself fall backwards and pulling him along into an intense tongue-filled kiss, Alex fumbled out of his boxers and aligned himself with Sandra's drenched slit, easily slipping into its velvety embrace. As soon as he did and Sandra locked her legs around him he was in heaven. As they ground their hips together in between short, deep thrusts Alex could barely focus on anything except the mind-numbing sensations on his dick.

It didn't take long until he felt the tingling heat of impending orgasm spread throughout him, too far gone to think about trying to hold out, he had lost all control of himself and only noticed Sandra push on his chest just in time to pull out and spray his watery load just above her lovely pussy.

"You're incredible. I never came so hard," he panted after kissing Sandra, which earned him one of her radiant smiles he so loved.

"Mm, good thing you pulled out then. That was close."

After sharing another kiss they rolled over, enjoying each other's warmth until Alex drifted off to sleep with his lover in his arms.

As he woke up he felt something was off and after a few seconds of groggily grumbling about that damn alarm not working it slowly dawned on him that Sandra was gone. Only slipping on a pair of briefs he staggered out of his room still half-asleep to look for her. Halfway through the living room he blushed and thought to himself that he really should take a shower when a none-too-subtle smell of sex filled his nose. Thankfully as he got into the hall, which he noticed no longer had clothes strewn about, that smell was covered by the aroma of fresh coffee and toast wafting in from the kitchen.

As he rounded the corner to the kitchen rather than his missing lover he saw his mom finishing her breakfast, which shouldn't have caught him off guard as much as it did, perhaps because unlike him she was completely ready to head out. She had miraculously tamed her long red mane into a strict bun and was leaning on the counter sipping her morning joe.

She was wearing one of her usual office outfits consisting of a long dark skirt and matching custom-tailored blazer over a white blouse which between them managed to somewhat conceal her curvy figure, though it could only do so much against eyes gravitating toward her generous F-cups.

Noticing him enter she shifted slightly and shot him a warm, welcoming smile. "Morning sweetie," she said softly, taking a long sip.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much," she quipped, keeping her eyes fixed on him.

"Oh hi mom, uh," he hesitated, glancing around, "have you seen Sandra?" Seeing his mother's oh so warm smile twist into an all too knowing smirk, he immediately regretted the question and cursed his still barely half-awake brain.

"Actually, I just caught her sneaking out as I came down the stairs. You had a nice evening, didn't you? I expect you were just watching movies and stuff?" she teased.

"Shame she seemed in such a hurry though, she's such a sweet little thing. I would've loved to have some coffee with her, find out just how much fun you two had." she winked.

"Mom!" Alex protested, his cheeks glowing.

She chuckled before continuing with surprising sincerity in her voice and eyes: "I'm really happy for you though sweetie. You're just so cute together."

Setting down her cup she mused: "Guess she just wanted to get changed before college... New panties at least." Jenna grinned, watching Alex's cheeks glow crimson as he left to start his morning routine, texting Sandra that he loved her and couldn't wait to see her again.

He knew her courses would commence the same time as his today but as he kept looking for her in their usual spots she was nowhere to be seen. He only spotted her chatting with some friends of hers across the hall as he got out of his second course, a surge of relief rushing through him as he made his way over to her, elated to finally see her but worried if something had happened to make her late.

As Sandra saw him approach, her expression darkened. It stopped Alex dead in his tracks, his relief blown away in an instant and replaced by confusion and worry. Feeling even more compelled to find out what's wrong Alex resumed his approach, prompting her to make a quick excuse to her friends and storm off.

She kept avoiding him for the whole day until he got out of his final lecture early to catch her just as she got out of hers, which blew up in his face as she glared at him, her eyes overflowing with contempt, and screamed at him to leave her alone. Sandra pushed past him while Alex just stood there shocked and barely registered the giggles and snarky comments he got from some of the passers-by.

His head was spinning, and he was afraid his legs would give out as he slowly headed home, frantically trying to understand what had happened. Upon arriving he just dropped his bag as he stumbled into the living room and collapsed on the couch.

It made no sense. Just yesterday they had been closer to than ever, now she seemed like an entirely different person. Hands shaking, he fished his phone from his pocket and called her. He left it ringing for what felt like forever, then it suddenly dropped. He didn't want to believe it. He switched to his Messenger app, seeing that she had read his message from this morning.

He had to try again: "Honey, I don't know what's wrong, but I know that I love you and we can work through it. Please tell me what's bothering you, I want nothing more than to make you happy."

He hit send and sat there frozen, staring at the screen. Message delivered. His heart was hammering. Message read. His heart skipped a beat. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as the world shrunk until just his phone and the sound of his heartbeat thundering in his ears existed. Alex's heart sank as the screen dimmed and eventually locked.

He stared at it for a while, dejected, then he sighed, dropped his phone on the couch and sat up, staring out a window, trying to imagine what Sandra was doing but unable to come up with something to explain her suddenly ignoring him. The notification sound from his phone sounded like the trumpets of heaven to his ears and he jerked, picking up his phone and unlocking it in the blink of an eye.

"I can't believe I let a loser like you take advantage of me. Don't even think about talking to me again. I deserve someone who appreciates me and can take care of me, not a pathetic needledick like you." Alex was dumbfounded, his hopes dashed as quickly as they had sprung up.

Then a picture filled his screen, his addled brain struggling to process it as if trying to protect him from what it saw. It was Sandra, though it took him a while to recognize her with her face and hair caked with a thick layer of some white paste. Her eyes beamed with joy and satisfaction as she looked straight into the camera, her beautiful pink lips wrapped around what had to be an enormous lifelike dildo. With her lips stretched tight he still saw a part of the glans and she hadn't even gotten her hand all the way around it. It had to be easily a foot long, too and as he slowly took in the whole picture he noticed that it wasn't even fully in the frame. A simple message accompanied it: "This is what I need <3"

Piecing it together he realized she was kneeling naked on the floor, sucking on an oversized dildo while covered in fake cum. And she had taken a selfie to show him, just to ridicule him. The girl of his dreams had replaced him with a sex toy?

She had thrown him away like a lifeless object because he hadn't satisfied her sexually, like the bond they had shared meant nothing.

He was unable to tear his gaze away from his phone, no matter how much he wanted to, tears welling up in his eyes until the screen thankfully locked itself, breaking him out of his catatonic state. He just curled up and began to weep quietly, the shock doing little to numb the pain of having his heart broken, again. His previous girlfriends had left him as well, on bad terms, and every time his mom had been there for him to help him slowly recover. But he had never been dropped so capriciously or experienced such cruelty and it devastated him.

He simply couldn't understand it, just yesterday they had to have been the happiest couple on earth, but it seemed so distant now. He wished himself back, tried to at least seek refuge in his memories of those precious moments but he could hardly think of them, his mind always drifted back to that horrible photo. It dawned on him that, worse than what she had written or how she had treated him on campus, the most heart-wrenching part of it was that look in her eyes. He knew that he had never made her so happy.

Sunken deep into his misery he almost didn't hear the front door opening and the familiar clicking of heels in the hall.

"Hi, sweetie. How was your day?" he heard his mom call from the hall but just couldn't work up the will to respond beyond a soft whimper. "Alex? Something wrong?"

Her voice was closer this time, no longer accompanied by the clicking of her heels. "Oh, don't tell me you're mad about earlier. You know I was just teas... Oh my god!" she interrupted herself as Alex turned his head to see her walk into the living room. She had just shuffled out of her coat as she stood in the doorframe frozen for a fraction of a second before rushing to him.

"Talk to me, dear," she implored, taking his hand as she squatted down in front of the couch. "I can't bear to see you like this," she confided, stroking the back of his hand and reaching to cup his tear-streaked cheek, gently turning his head so she could look into his eyes and he, in turn, saw the worry in her loving grey eyes.

"Hm? What happened?" she asked him with a reassuring smile.

Seeing his sobbing slow slightly but still not getting a reply she cooed: "It's okay, sweetie. You don't have to talk about it. Just..."

She slowly stood back up to sit next to him on the couch, not letting go of his hand as she did. "Let me hold you," she whispered as she gently pulled him closer, signalling him to go along rather than physically moving him.

Slinging one arm around his waist she held him close, resting his head on her chest and gently stroking his side. "Ahh, there we are. It'll be okay, sweetie. Just let it out," she said softly, hugging him tightly and caressing his hair.

Feeling his mother's warm embrace, hearing and feeling her heartbeat through the softness of her bosom and smelling the familiar scent of her hair gave Alex an instinctual sense of security that slowly pushed back the feelings of betrayal and abandonment that had crushed him, helping him calm down.

Scraping together what little courage he could muster, he whispered, "It's Sandra."

After trying to clear the tightness in his throat he added, "She..."

He sniffled, "She..." He couldn't finish the sentence before the tears set back in. "She dumped me," he finally managed to utter between sobs, barely audible.

"Oh, my poor baby," He heard his mom say, her voice dripping with concern. "Shhhh! It's okay, honey. I'm here," she hushed and just held him for a while, consoling him until his sobbing abated.

"I just can't believe how unlucky you've been with girls. It's so unfair. You're so good to them and they've all treated you horribly," she sympathized before lifting his head a bit and placing a gentle kiss on his hair. "You two seemed head over heels. Did you have a fight?" she wondered.

Having regained some control of his breathing, Alex whined, "I don't know, mom." After a few small sobs, he continued, "Yesterday we, um," he trailed off.

"Had a great evening together?" Jenna offered.

"Y-yes. And today she didn't even want to talk to me. She..."

As his voice faltered he felt his mom hug him a bit tighter. "She screamed at me in front of everyone," he recounted.

Disgust dripping from her voice, Jenna remarked, "Ugh, I never thought she could be such a bitch."

Alex cringed as she said it. Hearing someone talk about Sandra like that stung, even after what she had done to him.

"And she didn't even tell you why, did she?" she continued. Before Alex could gather the strength to respond he heard her sigh. "Girls can be unbelievably cruel," she concluded and he felt her place another gentle kiss on his hair.

"Um actually," he started but didn't know how to proceed.

"Hm? Come on sweetie, speak up a bit," his mom chimed in.

"Well, she..." Alex felt his throat tie up as he thought of the text and photo Sandra had sent him.

Unable to finish the sentence but needing to talk about it, hoping it would relieve some of the pain, Alex shifted, Jenna letting go of him for the brief moment it took him to reach for his phone before he returned to her comforting embrace, taking care not to look at his phone as he unlocked it and held it up for his mom, holding his breath as he felt her take it.

Opening the messenger app, Jenna's eyes were immediately drawn to Sandra's selfie. As soon as she saw it she was relieved Alex couldn't see her grin as she remembered Sandra taking it that morning.