Honour Thy Mother Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenna tries a different approach.
6.5k words
4.51
36.6k
65

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is an alternate version of XtinaSmith2017's story Behind Closed Doors, posted with the author's permission.

*****

Alex shivered as he stepped off the bus. The cold October late evening air made him keenly aware of the moisture left in his hair and clothes after he had rushed to get dressed and out of the locker room while the guys on the swim team headed to the communal shower. Putting the hood of his jacket up, Alex began to walk the rest of the way home with his shoulders pulled up to his ears. He knew that he lived in a good part of town but he couldn't help feeling exposed and vulnerable walking alone after sunset, which wasn't helped by the cold creeping into him.

It had been almost exactly a week since his mother had demanded he join his college's swim team and he still wasn't sure why he had done it. The obvious answer was fear of what she would do to him if he didn't but he hadn't even really thought about that. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but for some reason, as her emphatic suggestion had kept popping up in his head it had felt unusually important not to disappoint her so on Thursday he had signed up for the next trial training, but he hadn't managed to work up the courage to tell her about it as he was sure she would be excited by the news but less certain what she would do in the heat of the moment. He had found out on Saturday morning. It wasn't unusual that he hadn't seen Jenna all Friday as with his courses starting late that day she had left by the time he needed to get up and on most Fridays she would either come home late at night or only come home to get changed and grab her gym bag before leaving for her favourite spa.

Being woken up on Saturday morning by someone softly saying his name and stroking his forehead did surprise him, though. He recognized the voice just as he opened his eyes. It took him a moment to reconcile the sight of his mother sitting on the edge of his bed in her morning gown with the looming threatening figure she had recently become in his mind. The late morning light coming in through his window, streaky from his recent shoddy attempt at cleaning it, caught in her hair and turned it into a halo of molten copper flowing around her beautiful face. With the warm smile on her luscious lips and the affectionate glint in her eyes, she looked almost angelic. After his recent experiences though, seeing her first thing in the morning startled Alex and he bolted upright.

"Relax, sweetie," Jenna simply said as she moved her hand to gently pat his thigh through the cover. "Come on sleepyhead, breakfast's waiting," she smiled before walking out and leaving the door open, letting the scent of bacon, eggs, toast and coffee waft into Alex's room as he gathered his senses. He was confused, and a small part of him even disappointed, by the fact that she had found him in an entirely helpless state and not exploited it to violate him as he would have expected. Rather than feeling relieved, her attitude shifting yet again put him on edge.

While Alex did little more than pick at his breakfast, which at least by his mother's standards wasn't bad, Jenna displayed the large appetite she had had ever since Alex could remember, to the point that Alex had sometimes wondered how she kept her figure. The atmosphere was tenser than Jenna had seemingly intended as they sat sipping coffee afterwards until Jenna broke the silence by asking about Alex's plans for the weekend. When he revealed that he didn't have any, she slightly tilted her head to the side and smiled in a way that only a parent about to repeat well-meaning advice for the umpteenth time could before once again giving him her spiel about him needing to get out more.

When she mentioned the swimming team, Alex blurted out that he had already signed up for a trial training, which obviously surprised her as she paused for a second before jumping out of her chair and leaning over the table to hug him. Alex got a brief glimpse down her bathrobe at her full, heavy bust before it was pressed against his face as due to the somewhat awkward position, Jenna didn't so much hug him as wrap her arms around his head and pull it into her bosom. Jenna excitedly gushed about how happy she was, but Alex only picked up fragments of it as his attention was occupied by her warm, soft breasts rubbing against his face and the subtly sweet scent emanating from them. He was flushed by the time she pulled away and innocently asked if he wasn't feeling well, though he swore he saw the slightest hint of slyness in her smile.

She had given him space from that point on and been back to her sweet and cordial self whenever they did interact. Alex was torn on what to think about her almost acting as if the past two weeks hadn't happened. Part of him simply wanted to have his loving, supportive mother back and would be happy to bury the memories of her recent abuses and go back to how things used to be, but another part couldn't just let go of what she had done and wanted to get some kind of revenge or escape, though he didn't know who to turn to and the thought of being on his own frightened him more than the prospect of staying with her. And then, as much as he tried to push it out of his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about how much being humiliated and used by her aroused him and part of him perversely didn't want it to stop.

He was equally unsure of what to make of the surprise Jenna had promised would be waiting for him after his trial training. At the very least he'd be out of the cold, he thought as he walked up the driveway with shamefully arousing horror scenarios of what she could have planned for him swirling in his head.

Thus preoccupied, the sizzling sounds and greasy smell that greeted him as soon as he opened the door were the very last thing he would've expected. They filled him with a sense of nostalgia as he dropped his gym bag and shrugged out of his jacket. Warmth began to flow into him from the warm air now surrounding him as he made his way towards the kitchen and a shiver ran through him as if he only now realized just how cold he had been. Rounding the corner, he saw Jenna at the stove wearing an old t-shirt and track pants with her hair tied back in a loose ponytail. A quick glance into the pan confirmed his suspicion that it was indeed bangers and mash he was smelling, and the whole sight conjured up childhood memories.

There used to be nothing special about his mom cooking dinner, except whenever she would try something new which would inevitably go sideways and she would end up ordering takeout instead. By the time she eventually started working, bangers and mash had become her "speciality" for the simple reason that it was just about the most involved dish she could manage without something ending up undercooked, leathery, burnt or only technically edible in some other way and thus on the rare occasion that she would be home before dinner, that was what she would make after dismissing his babysitter. He remembered those evenings shared just between the two of them quite fondly.

"Alex!" he heard Jenna call out, his mind returning to the present just as she rushed towards him and pulled him into a hug. "How was it?" she asked.

"Uh, good, I think?" he stammered as he felt her warm, soft body press against his.

"My god, you're freezing," she said, audibly worried. "Come on, let's get something warm into you and then you can tell me all about it," she smiled warmly as she ushered him to the kitchen table. Sitting down, he found a bottle of his favourite soda and poured himself a glass, sipping it as he watched Jenna plate the food, the taste adding to his sense of nostalgia. "Here you go," she chirped as she set down his plate before sitting down with hers which only had sausages on it that had burst under her less than watchful eye, while she had reserved the intact ones for him like she always had. As soon as the first forkful hit his tongue, he had to admit that while he had taken up cooking in the last few months precisely so he could have some more varied food than her limited repertoire without relying on premade junk, she really had gotten her staple down to as much of an art form as possible for such a simple dish. The mix of creamy mashed potatoes and salty, juicy sausages, complimented perfectly by the onion gravy would still be delightful even if it didn't have such pleasant associations for him.

"So, care to tell me a little more?" Jenna asked after a little while.

"Well, everyone seems nice," Alex began before wolfing down another bite. "I didn't actually do that much swimming though," he admitted. "I was the only one there for a trial so that was a bit awkward but coach Nilsen kind of took me under her wing," he continued.

"So what did you do if you weren't swimming?" Jenna asked, putting away her fork and knife so she could rest her chin on her crossed fingers as she fixated him with an attentive look.

"I haven't been swimming in a while because..." he drifted off. "Anyway when I told coach Nilsen, she made me do this really long warm-up program, a lot of stretching mostly. I didn't really see why stretching would be so important but she was really insistent, said it's so I don't get cramps," he recounted. "She did eventually let me get into the water and swim a couple of lanes. She, uh, said my technique needs quite some work but first of all, I'd need to get more control of my breathing to get a consistent rhythm going, so then she made me dive a lot."

"Tell me more about coach Nilsen. She sounds kind of pushy," Jenna commented without Alex noticing the way her smile broadened slightly at the realization that thanks to this coach, things had gone far better than she had planned.

"Uh she's really tall, at least 6'. And no, she's not that pushy. She's the junior coach actually and she's very friendly. Most of the guys seemed a bit awkward around her though, don't know why.Well seems she's not exactly shy about physical contact, maybe that has something to do with it," he mused.

"She's what now?" Jenna asked, clearly concerned.

"I just mean, like, she taught me this kind of lunging, torso-twisting stretching position to stretch like half your lower body and she didn't even show me how it's supposed to look but just nudged me into it. Or when I was stretching my hamstrings she pushed on my shoulders to help me stretch a bit further. She said she was quite impressed by how flexible I am actually," Alex explained as he finished his plate.

"I see," Jenna said, seemingly content. "So she didn't scare you off then?"

"Oh no," Alex reassured her. "If she does get a bit too handsy, I'm always safe in the water. Not sure she even has a swimsuit under that tracksuit of hers," he joked.

"Alright, so you think you'll give it another go?" Jenna asked after chuckling politely at his joke.

"Uhm," Alex stammered. "Well there is one thing," he confessed. "Coach Nilsen said my swimming trunks aren't actually allowed. It was fine for this one time but I'd need to get different ones if I wanted to join," he laid out. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that," he said, halting as he tried to avoid bringing up why it made him so uncomfortable. "The ones the others were wearing looked a bit, um, tight," he admitted, blushing as he skirted the issue of his insecurity.

"Oh sweetie," Jenna sighed with an empathetic look. "We talked about this already," she said softly as she moved a hand across the table to grip his and caress the back of his hand with her thumb. "Believe me, no need to worry about the size of your penis. Girls really aren't that interested in it," she encouraged him.

"Mom!" Alex burst out as he looked away and his blush intensified. He was so caught up in the illusion of Jenna being back to how he remembered her always being that he didn't think of her recent actions and how much they contradicted what she had just said.

"It's true," Jenna reaffirmed. Alex returned his gaze to her just in time to see her lean in a bit closer with a conspiratorial smile and say, "Besides, speedos show off the back just as much as the front. And that cute little butt of yours? Irresistible if you ask me," she intimated. Too embarrassed to answer, Alex simply averted his eyes again. "I guess that explains why you still of smell of chlorine so much," Jenna concluded after a period of uncomfortable silence. "Come on, hop in the shower, get that stuff off your skin."

As he stood in the shower, hanging his head as he savoured the feeling of the warm water hitting his neck and running down his body with his eyes closed, he reflected on what had just transpired.

It had felt like things had gone back to how they used to be, like it was the two of them against the world, and he had completely let himself get swept up in the moment, but with the memories of her recent actions returning from the dark corner in the back of his mind they had momentarily been pushed into, he became suspicious and began to dissect her every word. What she had said about his penis was in especially stark, painful contrast to what she had said, and done, recently. Was she just toying with him? The realization hit him like a slap in the face. She had to have meant that girls aren't interested in his penis, rather than size. But then what about her comment about his butt, he thought as his sphincter clenched involuntarily at the thought of what she might have meant. She couldn't possibly intend to do that, could she? The images of her cock flashing before his mind's eye, frighteningly massive from each of the various angles that he had seen it from, made him swallow reflexively as fear welled up inside him.

When he heard the shower door open, his eyes shot open, looking straight at the object of his dread for a split second before his head snapped upwards and he saw an innocent smile on his mother's face as she walked in.

"Hey, I'm still in here!" he cried out as he covered his crotch with his hands and turned away from her.

"I can see that, you know?" Jenna replied nonchalantly as Alex shuffled away from her. "But I need to get this grease out of my hair," she said as she stepped closed the gap and gently put a hand on his shoulder. "Figured we might as well save some water, hope you don't mind," she added as Alex felt what he immediately realized had to be her breasts delicately press against his upper back. Her hand slid down from his shoulder, soon joined by her other hand as her fingers traced a line down his biceps before wrapping around his forearms.

"It's okay, sweetie," she said calmly as she lightly pulled on his forearms. He resisted for a moment before somewhat reluctantly letting her pull his arms to his sides, only for her to cross her own arms in front of him. "Relax," she whispered into his ear as she pulled him into a hug from behind, and he couldn't help but go along, instinctually feeling safe in her embrace. As she pressed herself against his back, he was too distracted by the feeling of her full breasts flattening against his back, and something not quite as soft rubbing against his butt, to notice her shuffling him a little bit further toward the corner of the shower and out of the warm water coming from overhead.

Without saying another word, she reached over to grab some body wash and began soaping him up, running her fingers along any hint of muscle she found on his scrawny body as she worked her way up his arms.

"Uh, I think you grabbed the wrong bottle, mom," Alex muttered when he noticed the steamy air filling with a fruity aroma.

"Silly me," Jenna said, showing no intention to correct her apparent mistake as her hands moved from his shoulders to his chest, continuing to cover him in a scent that was sweet, feminine and, most importantly, hers.

Her hands roamed over his chest in smooth, circular motions, grazing his nipples a few times until her one hand lingered there, its fingers continuing to circle and flick his nipple, while the other descended toward his belly. Following a straight line along the faint outline of his abs, it reached his navel and continued to go lower. It came within inches of his crotch before Jenna pulled it back up to spread foam over the rest of his upper abdomen in a sweeping motion and settled into a figure eight motion as her hand returned below his navel. With every repetition, the pattern became narrower and moved lower. Alex tensed up as Jenna's fingers came ever closer to his penis.

With Jenna's fingers continuing to dance across his crotch, she moved the hand that had been teasing his nipple up toward Alex's throat, exerting delicate pressure as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"That bit you'll have to do yourself," she said as her index finger traced an inverted v shape agonisingly close to his most sensitive parts. "You won't do anything naughty though, will you?" she whispered into his ear, pulling him against herself a bit more tightly.

"No," was all Alex managed to utter, his throat tightening as he was caught between her hands teasing his front and her soft body pressing into his back.

"Good boy," Jenna purred, the tip of her finger coming to rest just above the root of his penis. "Turn around for me?" she suggested as she momentarily let go of Alex.

Alex complied unthinkingly and looked right into Jenna's eyes as she began rubbing the shampoo she had just grabbed into his hair. She wasn't much taller than him but as close as they were, those two inches made all the difference in the world as he looked up into her eyes, finding pure love and affection in them.

"It's been a while since I last washed your hair, hasn't it?" she asked innocently, giggling as she rubbed behind his ears. "My baby boy," she said, a nostalgic tone in her voice. Alex saw her eyes light up when she cupped his cheek and simply admired him for a second. "Want me to do your back, too?" she asked, reaching for more body wash before she had even finished the question.

Wrapping her arms around him, she began by soaping up his shoulders and once again worked her way down his body, though now she slowly ramped up the pressure as her hands descended. Like a deer caught in headlights, Alex could only stand there and stare at her, blushing as her bountiful breasts pancaked against his soapy skin. That his privates kept brushing against what he thought to be her thigh didn't help matters. When her hands reached the small of his back, she simply held him in a tight embrace for a few seconds. In that moment, Alex felt safe and loved in her arms, more so, he realized, than anyone else had ever made him feel.

Her hands didn't stay still for long. Her eyes stayed on his as her hands moved further down to his butt, a hint of desire tainting the maternal love written all over her face as she rubbed the foam clinging to her hands into his sensitive skin. The radiant smile on her face had turned into more of a lusty smirk by the time she took firm, possessive hold of his cheeks and pulled his lower body against hers. Alex finally realized that it wasn't her thigh that his penis had occasionally been touching when he felt the outline of Jenna's hefty balls press against his inner thighs while her cock ground against his genitals.

"You must be sore after so much exercise," she concluded as she began kneading and groping his butt. Alex could only hold still, overwhelmed by the sensations from his lower body and the confusing emotions roiling inside him as he continued to stare into his mother's eyes, their expression shifting seamlessly between caring and predatory.

He gasped when he felt her extend her fingers between his cheeks. "Ticklish?" Jenna grinned. She continued to massage his cheeks while running her fingertips around his sphincter, watching his reactions intently. Between the pleasant tingles running up his spine as Jenna continued to tease his sensitive ring and the pressure on his genitals growing as her cock began to harden, Alex's breathing steadily became heavier. Every time Jenna's fingers brushed against a particularly sensitive spot with just the right amount of pressure, she forced another gasp from Alex's mouth and with each of them, his voice went almost imperceptibly higher.

12