Honouring Marriage

Story Info
Porn star's husband's notions of honour were original.
2.8k words
3.66
52k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please come in Miss Jennifer. Please take your seat." The young lady who invited me in so cordially was as attractive in the flesh as she was in her movies. She had the poise and bearing of a cultured woman. In my ignorance I had not expected that in a porn film star. She was a little above average in height, charming, and of course amply endowed. A man walked in. He was short and lean. He had a beak nose, and jerky forward movement of the head accentuated his resemblance to a bird. Not a bird of prey certainly for he did not look aggressive, a heron perhaps, or a little egret without its grace.

"My husband Aloysius, this is the correspondent from the magazine Career, Miss Jennifer." Mr. Aloysius was much older than his wife.

The husband bowed and plonked down next to his wife. It seemed that I had to conduct the interview in his presence. I was not so comfortable about that. Miss Sharon sensed my feeling.

"Mr. Aloysius is my manager." He inclined his head in acknowledgement. As he did not show any indication of moving away I started my interview determined to ask all the questions I had come to ask. After all we were paying a fat fee for the interview that he, as the manager, must have negotiated, and thus his feelings were of no concern to me.

The house, a large and sumptuous one, was in a posh locality. Miss Sharon was doing well in her profession.

"Miss Sharon could you tell me something about yourself."

"I come from a poor family," she said. "My father's pension was not enough for our family with four daughters. Aloysius was a neighbour. He was working in the cotton mill. I had seen him, but I rarely spoke to him. One day he asked my mother if he had her approval to propose to me. She thought about it for a day. Her only objection was his age; he was fifteen year my senior. I was twenty then. She must have given him permission for two days later he came to our house. My mother called me in and introduced me to him. We talked for a while, and then suddenly he proposed. I jerked back in surprise for it was the last thing I expected. I made him wait for a week, but I was in no doubt that I would accept him. I had many reasons for that. The most important of these was to ease my father's burden to some extent, and I of course expected life to be better, for though his earnings were not great, there were only two of us. He had no family. But things did not pan out quite that way for three months after my marriage the cotton mill laid off a thousand workers, my husband being one of them. We had to move to an even poorer locality. We were in dire states when this offer to flash came my way."

"Flash?"

"Yes, flash. A scout must have seen me and initiated the offer. What I had to do was simple enough. I had to put on a loose jacket and a skirt with nothing underneath and go to a public place like a busy street corner and stand or sit or lie down and expose myself. Photographers will be on the ready to snap the scene. The payment was good and work not hard. Exposing myself was no problem for having spent all my life in tenement buildings with common bathrooms I was not secretive about my body. After that it was nude-in-public."

"Nude in Public?"

"Nude-in-Pubic is the next stage. You discard all you clothes and romp about in a public place. My first assignment was in a department store. I went round the shop in the nude."

'Total?"

"Absolutely."

"Shoppers might have crowded round, and some might even have objected."

"It was holiday for the shop; the shoppers were all actors too. The whole sequence was video graphed and photographed and the firm told me that they did well by it. I did very well too."

"Miss Sharon, did you have the co-operation of your husband?"

"He was very supportive from the very beginning."

"Was he watching when you flashed, and went about nude in public?"

"I invited him to come but he declined. Then came the offer to star in porn films."

"Please excuse me Miss. Sharon if my questions are searching. Yours is an unusual profession, and more so because you were married. It must take a person with considerable nerve to come to a married woman and suggest she become a star in porn films."

"Not if you are known to be seasoned flasher. A lady from the firm did the offering. I refused when Aloysius happened to come that way. 'I can smell a conspiracy,' he said. I hesitated for a moment and then I told Aloysius what the offer was about. 'That's interesting,' he said to the scout, 'and why not. If she is interested of course.' He left, and the lady pitched in strongly. I said I will discuss it with Aloysius and tell her in a couple of day's time."

"Aloysius was strongly for it," continued Sharon. "It's a job like any other, he said, and he insisted that I must take it up only if I promise to enjoy it."

"Did he mean that you enjoy having sex with all those actors."

"That's what I asked him too," said Sharon. 'Every second of it,' he said, 'and what is more you must look forward to your next assignment.'" I involuntarily turned to see his reaction. He smiled.

"Very noble," I told him and he bowed.

"You had no problem about the job?"

"None at all. The payment was very good. That was undoubtedly a factor." She spoke causally as if discussing the weather.

"Please tell us something about your first day in the job, Miss Sharon." The star turned towards her husband and they exchanged understanding smiles the way husbands and wives do when discussing subjects in which they see eye to eye.

"As I got into the car from the studio I waved at Aloysius who was at the door. He kept waving till the car turned the corner. In the office the receptionist received me with a smile and asked me to go to studio 7 where I was to work."

Mr. Aloysius stood up.

"You should let Sharon see some of your work. Please excuse me," he said, "I have things to do in the office." He left and we moved to a sound proofed room with a large TV monitor in one corner.

"I tapped," continued Miss Sharon, "and a gentle male voce asked me in. It was a moderate sized carpeted room with padded walls. There was a cot and bolsters of varying sizes and long sofa, a TV and sound system. A tall handsome young man rose to greet me. His name he said was Mike. We sat on the sofa side by side but not touching.

"'Music helps,' he said, 'your favourite Miss Sharon,' he said.

"'You can call me Sharon,' I said, 'any instrumental piece of your choice.'

"'In that case I'll play one of my favourites,' he said and soon music was filtering in. He held my hand and then pulled me towards him. I cuddled towards him. Soon we were kissing and shortly after we were undressing. Or rather he undressed me, something he did with rare delicacy. We were rolling about in the carpet playing with each other's bodies.

"'Before going any further should we not wait for the cameramen,' I said.

"'There are none. Only hidden cameras,' he said. He knew where these were, and he positioned me appropriately. When you see the clips you will appreciate that some of the angles are not possible if live cameramen do it. They also interfere with the spontaneity of the actions. That is one of the reasons why our movies are so popular. We use cameramen only when we have to.

"Mike and other men I meet in my business are professional love makers. Like top actors they are so much involved that they are not acting but making love to you in the deepest sense of the word. We kissed and then he sucked, but it was his licking that transported me to another world. His tongue was so long, and took such wide swipes that it journeyed along the inner lip to the clit and from the clit to the inner lip on the other side in one wide arching to and fro movement. And when he judged I was primed for the next step he worked on the clit with the pointed tip of his tongue. I was vibrating as he slowly took me to the edge, and then he swiped in wide strokes, and as I was plummeting down Niagara he held my clit between the under surface of his tongue and lower lip and chewed till I screamed, 'fuck me Mike.' He then filled me. I have seen many porn movies before, and I used to think that the massive organs the men actors paraded were most likely made of rubber. I can assure you that Mike's or any other actors I had been with were natural. I have read the words 'he filled her' in erotic stories, but only that day did I realise what it really meant.

"He gave me three massive orgasms that left me limp. After that I luxuriated in his arms. My venture into this profession is worth its price for the experience of love making from these super professionals alone. I know I would be misunderstood, but I boldly state that women who miss having sex with these men are missing one of the great pleasures in life." Sharon was talking with great emotion. After a pause to calm down she continued.

"To come back to my story, suddenly I thought of Aloysius. An overpowering desire to hug him came upon me. I hurriedly dressed and left. When I came home Aloysius was waiting for me at the door. I was hardly in when we hugged and kissed, and he had a surprise for me - in the drawing room sofa we united. The hunger was mutual; some mysterious force must have been at the bottom of it. This phenomenon of Aloysius passion for sex on my return after every engagement happened every time I went for work."

Sharon switched on the monitor and we saw and edited version of what she had described. It was a wonderful exhibition of lovemaking. The hidden camera had captured cunnilingus in a way no live cameraman can do. Mike's tongue was like the giraffe's. It swept from one end to the other, and as it came to the clit it seemed to become prehensile and hold the clit in its fold. And when she was ready to come the tip of the tongue burrows into the clit, and then came the wide sweeps that burst open the dam of passion. From the images one can say with certainty that Miss Sharon was indeed transported into another world.

"What are your feelings towards these men Miss Sharon?"

"It is purely physical. I am no more emotionally attached to them then with the person who gives me a pleasurable shampoo."

"Has your husband seen these videos?"

"Of course he has, again and again. Surprised?"

"To put it mildly," I said.

"You are unable to comprehend that such things happen?"

"Very much so," I said.

"Anything is possible in sexual behaviour," she said, speaking with authority. "You can imagine the wildest thing possible, but you will not only find that it has been done before but also that those who study this science have assigned it a name."

"I have a question Miss Sharon, you said he gave you a surprise, what was that?"

"For the first time his cock was firm enough to penetrate. Before that all he did was to rub and ejaculate. That left me hollow. Before I took up this job my husband requested me several times that I have affairs to satisfy my needs, but I was disinclined to do so. He was greatly amused when I told him that cheating on one's husband is fun, but to do so with his encouragement takes the wind out of the sails. Now you will have little difficulty in understanding how I made forays into Flashing, Nude in Public and then this Porn Film adventure.

"This time his cock was hard enough for him to penetrate. No filling in to be sure, but he penetrated. He practically plucked me in and on the sofa itself we united. Apparently the knowledge that someone else was making love to me a short while ago triggers his sexual apparatus, and this happens every time I return after an engagement. It is not always that I enjoy a session. On those days I have tried to act as if I had a fine time. But never was I able to deceive him. Either his sixth sense is well developed, or I cannot fake my body language. It never works. I have to be in it to the hilt for his energies to unlock."

"Has viewing the videos the same effect?"

"No. He likes watching it but nothing more. I have to enjoy my experience. The more I enjoy the greater is his arousal, and sooner I come home the better. Once he has it the battery gets discharged. We have to wait for the next assignment."

"What is your family life like, Miss Sharon?"

"Full of bliss, Miss Jennifer. He is so kind, and so thoughtful to my needs and comforts that it cannot be otherwise."

"Lack of sex and, and when the time comes for that, the impossibility of having babies, are these not hindrances to bliss?"

"Please consider these. He is never impatient, never uses harsh words, and Miss Jennifer, he never says anything that can even remotely be considered uncomplimentary. These are far more important to a wife than wealth, sex and babies. Your readers may get the impression that the sumptuous living I am providing him with is the reason for his kindness. It is not so. I can never forget the various ploys he used to let me have my fill in our days of poverty when food was scarce."

She played more tapes. There was no crude stuff in Miss. Sharon's work. It was always with one man and in surroundings that suggested the union between married couples. There never was that usual irrationality in porn films where the man withdraws just before ejaculating and sprays semen all over the girl's face. That is why couples and women admire her movies, and that accounted for her immense popularity. Sharon showed me some excellent clips of her work.

"What is your best," I asked. Sharon selected a cassette and soon I was absorbed in what appeared to be underwater union. It was spectacularly done."

"Nice," I said.

"It's a fake," she said, "for we were never able to achieve a union. We tried our best, but underwater it is just not possible. I suppose that in weightless space too sexual intercourse would be difficult if not impossible. What happened after the shooting is what I want you to see. With each failed attempt however the desire to have each other increased till it reached fever pitch. The shooting was over and all except one cameraman had left. We came out of the water and wanted to unite straightaway, and we did. The cameraman with great presence of mind recorded the event."

"You must have rushed home after that," I said.

"You bet I did," she agreed cordially. Mr. Aloysius walked in and asked me if I liked Sharon's shows.

"They are wonderful," I said.

"Did you tell him of the poolside show?"

"I did," she said.

"Did she see the clip?"

"No"

"She must, absolutely." All three of us watched. I do not think it is possible to make love with greater passion. It was quite marvellous. The cameraman was continuously moving around showing the action from every possible angle. I was darting glances at Mr. Aloysius as he sat with eyes glued to the monitor. He was openly proud of what his wife can do.

"I would like to see some clips of the two of you making love," I said to the husband.

"You can't for the simple reason that they don't exist," said Mr. Aloysius smiling.

"Not one?"

"Not one."

"Why?"

"To record it would be dishonouring the institution of marriage," he said.

It should have sounded absurd, but the couple presented such a picture of marital bliss that it did not. As I looked up from my car they were standing at the portico holding hands and smiling like people at peace with the world. I was feeling dizzy. I was not sure whether it was reality or a dream.