Hoodie Gang on Top of His Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to piss of your dad, right? Let's piss him off for real," said Krishna. "I know that you are just using me. But that's okay. I'm a big boy," added Krishna, almost softly.

Jenny nodded. He released her bra strap. Her heavy breasts spilled open. Eager hands caressed them quickly. This was getting out of hand. The tipsiness of the booze hit her. She never had felt so many hands on her breasts before. The sensation was so consuming that she paid little mind to her pants slipping off her body.

Krishna's lips found her lips. Howard's hands roamed her back. Everywhere, she simply had to let go and a hand or mouth made her feel good. Technically, she was probably naked. Practically, she was feeling really good with all the right touches everywhere. Fuck, her dad would be so mad. He had to come any time. Finding three naked men on top of her would break his heart. He deserved to have his heart broken after he broke hers. She let herself slip into all the touches, caresses, and hungry hands.

When she felt a dick slipping into her pussy and one at her back hole, she stiffened up. She realized that Damon had slipped behind her. Krishna was on top of her. Howard's hips were near her head. All the fun and games had turned into her getting fucked. This was a line she didn't want to cross.

"Stop, guys! Stop!" she called out.

The whole music and movement stopped. There was an eerie silence. Seriousness hung in the air. A quiet sound came from the door. A key slipped in. Every pin that the key slipped deeper into cylinder was heard by all. Everyone held their breath. The key turned. The door opened a little bit. It paused there, completely unaware of what waited on the other side, to take a leisurely moment to pull out the key and neatly stow it away. The door swung open. Her father stood there. The hallway peered in on the scene.

Seeing her father there, something snapped in her mind. She grabbed Howard's penis and stuffed it into her mouth. "Put it in," she yelled. "Fuck me in the ass! Deeper! Harder!"

The three men jumped into action and thrust their dicks into her. She played the slut of not getting enough. "I'm your dirty, nasty slut!" she yelled out. She moaned extra hard to make the sound travel through the walls and down the corridor. She let out a sigh to show her dad just how good those three cocks inside of her felt.

Taking a moment, she whispered past Howard's dick in his mouth, "Is this what you had in mind when you took away my music and everything? See what I do when you take everything away?"

"You don't have to do this!" stammered her father.

"Oh, I don't! They aren't even wearing condoms. They are going to spray their filthy semen into every cavity of my body!" hissed Jenny.

"I fucking love mad bitches," rejoiced Krishna.

Her father withdrew, closed the door, and left.

"So, are we done?" asked Krishna.

"Fuck no! Don't stop. It feels so good! If you gave me HIV, I've already got it. I might as well enjoy! Fuck this feels good!" replied Jenny.

The three men didn't have to be told any more. They went at it. Krishna squatted to get a better lever on thrusting on her. Howard grabbed the back of her head to thrust her head down his penis farther. He could feel the back of throat with his dick head. Damon fucked her up the ass. Damon and Krishna's penis rubbed against each other as they went in and out of her in alternating rhythm.

After all three had unloaded their jism into her, they politely pulled out. They got their clothes. She wanted to stay laying there like a statue, on her side on her back. She wanted to let the cum run out of her mouth, pussy, and ass. That's exactly how she wanted her father to come home a second time and see her - naked, filthy, and depraved.