Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"This is cute," Donna said when she jumped from the passenger seat. "Are we all going to sleep in this little room?" "She asked with a naughty smile.

"We normally sleep in sleeping bags," Jed said as they all carried the supplies and clothing bags into the cabin.

"It's really not that bad," Renee smiled as she peeked over at Paul who had not removed his eyes from her little ass since they climbed out of the SUV. "What do we do now?"

"I've got to pee," Paul grinned. "Do you want to go with me?" He looked straight at Renee.

"Uh...let me think about it," she grinned. "No thanks."

"I gotta go too," Ben said as did Jed. Once they were gone the three women moved together.

"I'm not going to pee in the woods unless one of you is with me," Donna whispered. "Did you pee by yourself last time?" She asked Helene.

"I made sure to pee in the lake," Helene giggled. "It's a lot easier than dropping my draws in the woods. I didn't want a snake to bite me on my ass."

They laughed and put the food and drinks away in the few cabinets.

*****

"Who is going to tell them about the nudity thing?" Paul asked his brothers as they all aimed their pee at a rock pile behind the cabin.

He knew the only women they had to convince was Ben's young wife.

"Not me," Ben quickly said. "I'm telling you guys now that Renee will not undress in front of you guys."

Paul laughed. "I bet I can get her to take off her shirt and bra when we get back." He was not sure about her shorts and panties.

"No way," Ben laughed nervously.

"Ten bucks," Paul dared.

"You're on,' Ben grinned. He knew Renee normally didn't like to undress in front of him.

*****

The men returned to find the women all sitting on the sofa. "I'm really hot," Paul started saying. "I think I'm going into the lake."

"Me too," Jed smiled. He was hoping that Paul would win the ten bucks.

"I'm not going skinny-dipping," Ben quickly said.

"That's later when it gets dark," said Paul. "You did tell Renee about the clothing optional rule in the cabin right?"

Ben gulped and quickly glanced at Renee who was staring daggers at him. "Well, I guess it's up to the person if they want to undress in front of others."

"Thanks for telling me honey," Renee snapped at Ben.

"You don't have to if you don't want to do it," Ben said knowing she was upset with him.

"Well you two figure it out because I'm going swimming," Paul grinned as he walked to the corner and opened his bag. All eyes were on his hands as he removed his tee shirt and then his shorts. He stood in his boxers proudly before he turned facing the wall and pushing off this last remaining clothing. His white ass glowed in the filtered sunlight.

"Oh God he really did it," Renee gasped before turning her head.

"He did and so am I," Jed laughed before opening his bag and pulling out his swim trunks. Donna and Renee stared at him when he removed his underwear and stood bare ass naked. They both pulled up their trunks which had large lumps in the front and turned to the others. "Who is next?"

Helene knew Ben wouldn't do it to take the pressure off of Renee so she decided to go for it since all of the men had seen her nakedness. "I will."

"Helene." Renee gasped. She had figured it would just be the men who showed their butts.

Helene slowly moved to her bag next to the fireplace and pulled out her two piece bikini. She too faced the wall as she pulled off her blouse and pushed down her shorts.

All eyes watched her release her bra and then quickly push down her panties. As she bent forward to pull them from her feet most of them got a view of her pink pussy lips. She turned her head around and winked.

"You tease," Paul grinned.

Helene heard Renee's gasp when she leaned over to pull up her bottoms knowing the young girl had seen her exposed vulva. After clasping her top and twisting it around to cover her breasts she turned. "See that wasn't so bad."

Donna knew she was on the spot next so she quickly pulled out her one piece suit and turned away to remove her shirt and cotton shorts. Her panties were wedged into her round pink buttocks but not for long as she pushed them down and off.

Renee was no longer in shock as she watched Donna remove her bra and then pull up her swimming suit. Donna was careless a few times and had turned just enough for them to get a glance at her long brown nipple. Renee's body was trembling when Donna turned and looked her way.

"I'm not that hot," Renee gulped. "I think I'll just sit in here and read my book." Not only was she bashful showing her body she felt inadequate to the other women who had bigger breasts.

"I'll stay with you," Ben grinned at Paul. It was an easy ten bucks that he had just won.

"Just do it like we did it," Donna said as she walked over to Renee. "All they can see is your butt and you should be proud of it."

"Really?" Renee asked. Her body was so petite she really didn't think as anything on her body as something hot.

"God yes," Helene giggled. "I'd kill for an ass like yours."

"She said she wanted to read," Ben injected as he moved in front of his new wife.

"Wait," Renee said while biting her lower lip with her upper teeth. "I can do it."

"Renee you don't..." Ben started before she pulled him aside. She took her bag into the small kitchen area and while facing the wall closed her eyes and removed her sweat shirt.

"Nice," Both Paul and Jed thought when her small soft bare back appeared. Both had woodies as she then pushed the sweat pants off her tiny panties and small round butt cheeks.

Ben sat down on the sofa in defeat as the others stared at his wife who was reaching back to release her bra. Her fingers fumbled at something she normally did in less than a second. Finally it unsnapped and her fingers pulled the pink lace down her tan shoulders. She hesitated now because removing her panties would show one of her very private areas.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Renee blushed as she took one large breath and quickly jerked her panties down and off. She had forgotten to keep her legs tightly together so as she leaned over they all saw her blonde flower and pink pedals opening up.

"Shit Renee," Ben cursed. "They can see you."

Renee jerked back up and squeezed her legs together. It was only a month or so ago when she stood in her wedding dress in front of all of them and now she stood wearing nothing. "I...uh...can't put...on my...swim suit..." She said nervously.

Paul and Jed really didn't care because they could just stand there looking at her small stacked body all day. "OK all of you men outside," Donna said forcefully. She knew Renee was about to start crying.

"Wait..." Paul said but his wife grabbed onto his forearm and led him out the door. Jed was next and then Ben.

"OK they are gone," Helene whispered as she moved up to the trembling young woman. "Go ahead and finish getting dressed."

Renee peeked back just to make sure before holding her bottoms open to put her right foot into it and then the left. She quickly pulled it up and grabbed her top. After it was finished she turned with a red face. "Thank you," she said to Donna. "I've never been comfortable around nudity even with my husband."

"I've been the same," Donna smiled. "Are you ready to go swimming?"

"Not yet," she grinned. "Ben still has to put his trunks on." If she had to do it so did her husband. She walked to the door and looked outside. "Ben, come in here please."

*****

As soon as the men got outside Paul held out his hand for his ten bucks. "I told you so."

"Asshole," Ben whispered as he reached for his wallet and pulled out a ten. He handed it to Paul.

"Damn she has a cute little ass," Paul laughed. "And did I see some blonde peach fuzz under it when she leaned over?"

"You know I think this is a bad idea," Ben said now steaming. He was about to say he wanted to leave with Renee when the door opened and she looked out. "Ben come in here please."

"Ben...oh Benny...come in here please," Paul teased.

"Fuck you," Ben growled as he walked into the house. He figured she was ready to leave after what just happened. He was surprised to see the three women on the sofa.

"You got to see all of us so now you have to put your trunks on," Renee said with her arms crossed over her tiny mounds.

"Now?"

"Yes, hurry up because we all want to jump into the lake," Donna giggled. Plus they all had to pee.

"Why not?" Ben asked himself. They all had seen him naked so he figured he would do it. And, since his shy wife was not shy anymore he would do it facing them. He grabbed his bag and pulled out his trunks. While facing them he jerked off his shirt and released his shorts.

"Aren't...aren't you going to...turn around?" Renee asked when she realized the other women would see his penis.

"Why?" he grinned when the shorts moved away. "Clothing optional right?" Before Renee could object again his dropped his boxers and his hard cock projected out at them.

"GOD BEN!" Renee screamed. "TURN AROUND!"

"Wow!" Both Donna and Helene said pretending they had not seen it before.

"BEN!" Renee said once more.

Ben grinned and did as Renee said. He grinned knowing he had shocked the hell out of her. After pulling up his trunks he turned showing his large bulge. "Are we going swimming or not?"

"I don't believe you just did that," Renee whispered as she walked next to him to the door. The two men were standing by the door trying to listen when the door flew open and smacked them on their shoulders and heads.

"OUCH!" Jed cried out.

"Good, you shouldn't be listening," Helene laughed as they all took off running for the lake.

Once in the cold water they all moved around to relax and let their bodies cool off. It was Helene who drifted up behind Ben and reached around to touch the front of his trunks first. "Stop," he whispered as he back kicked away from her. He saw Paul moving over to Renee and knew what was going to happen.

"Nice ass," Paul whispered as he moved up behind the unsuspecting woman.

"Thank you," Renee giggled while turning to face him. "You have a nice one too." They were all standing in about five feet of water so only the top part of Renee's head was visible. She waded back to shallower water and turned to see Paul but he was gone.

"Oh God," Renee gasped quietly when his fingers moved over her covered buttocks. He was underwater just behind her and close enough to squeeze and release her soft cushions. She tried to kick him away but it just made him more determined. As her body moved away his hands found her waistband and pulled downward.

Ben saw Paul go underwater and from his wife's reaction was grabbing at her while she tried to escape. He thought she would call for help but he actually saw her smiling and giggling. He was about to drift over that way when Helene moved up to him. "Whatcha doing?"

"Keeping an eye on Paul," Ben said before her hand moved down the front of his suit and found his already hard cock. "Jesus Helene." He glanced over at Jed who was splashing water on Donna.

"You need to relax about Renee. I thought the plan was to get her involved so we could all have fun this weekend?" Her thumb rubbed over the swollen crown. "Right?"

"Yes...oh yes...you're right," he moaned.

Jed could see the others were busy so when Donna kept brushing her body up against his he didn't shy away. He thought back to the recent Atlantic City trip with Anna and how she had started talking about them being together all the time and knew he had to break it off. However, he also knew that she would be so mad that she would let Helene know. He was trapped. Now it was Donna who was tempting him.

"What's wrong Jed?" Donna teased as she jumped up onto his bare back. Her soft breasts pushed into his hardness. "Am I turning you on? Did you like looking at my ass in the cabin before?"

"Stop someone will see us," he whispered. He glanced over at Helene who had dropped down into the water next to Ben.

"Let's go underwater and kiss like we did at my wedding."

"What...?" He started to say before she pushed on his leg and they both fell underwater. He tried to move back to the surface but her face found his and her tongue slithered into his mouth.

*****

Paul had Renee's bottoms down past her ass cheeks and almost to her knees when she grabbed them and held them tightly. He had to surface and expect her to be angry but instead she was smiling. "Not all the way off," she whispered.

"You mean?"

"Yes," she smiled. Her eyes closed when one of his hands moved up her thigh and then between them. When his middle finger invaded her warm pussy she sighed. Renee had looked over at Ben before and could see he was more interested in Helene. If he could mess around with her then she could do the same with Paul. Besides Paul had already fingered her and had seen most of her naked body.

"Touch me," Paul whispered as he finger-fucked her golden slit.

"No," she blushed. She had felt his hardness in the restaurant but to touch it with her hand would be so unlike her. He stopped rubbing his finger. "Don't stop," she whispered.

"Touch me," he said again. At first he figured she wouldn't do it but then her fingers moved to his side and across to his navel. From there they slipped down under his waistband and fished around until she found his hardness. She quickly measured it to find him shorter but a whole lot thicker than Ben.

"It's so...thick," she whispered while trying to get her fingers around it.

*****

"I think they are touching each other," Helene whispered into Ben's ear. "I told you she would go for it."

Ben twisted and was shocked to see Renee's lips almost touching Paul's and her arms reaching downward towards his lower stomach. From her shoulders movements it was obvious she was jerking him off.

Helene almost had Ben ready when something snapped. "Hey! I'm getting hungry. Let's get out and cook up some grub." He yelled.

Renee heard her husband's voice and immediately let go of Paul's hard-on. She drifted slowly away while mouthing the word "Sorry". After pulling up her bottom she swam towards the shore. She wanted to get undressed and dressed before the rest of them came in.

"Where is she going?" Donna whispered to Jed.

"I'm not sure," he answered while cupping his sister-in-laws ass. After the underwater kiss their hands and fingers explored each other for the first time.

"I've got to go," Ben said seeing his wife walking up onto the shore.

"Stay for a while," Helene whispered. She still held his cock tightly.

Only Paul dashed towards the cabin and thought he had stopped her before she undressed but when he opened the door she was just snapping her pink bra back into place. However this time she turned and presented him a view of her front in her undies. He smiled and moved closer to her.

"Stop," she giggled. "The others will be here soon."

"Take off my trunks," he commanded.

"No way," she said as she peeked out the window and saw the others still in the water.

"Do it," he said firmly.

"Oh God what am I doing?" Renee asked out loud as she moved down to her knees and pulled out his waistband. She jerked it down over his hard cock and down to his feet. When she looked up his swollen crown was inches from her small lips.

"Kiss it," he ordered.

"I...don't do that," she said moving backwards but his hand moved behind her damp hair and pulled.

Ben had tried to get her to give him oral sex but she had never given in. It seemed so nasty to put a penis in her mouth. But now it looked like she didn't have a choice. He had some power over her and when her mouth neared his cock she closed her eyes and puckered her lips tightly together.

Paul smiled and moaned when his tip pressed into her tightly closed lips. "Open up and taste me."

She was having trouble breathing through her nose so when her lips opened air rushed in and her tiny tongue moved outward. She opened her mouth to press it up and down the spongy wet crown and was happy doing it until his hand behind her head pulled more and his whole mushroom head passed her lips and rested on her tongue. "OMPHH!" was the sound from deep in her throat as her eyes looked up into his and she stretched her mouth wider to take more of him. Neither of them heard the footsteps on the porch or the door open but they did hear someone speak.

"Look at that," Donna said to Jed. "She's sucking my husband's cock!"

Renee panicked and jerked her head back. She fell back on the floor and scrambled backward until her back struck the wall. "Oh God...I'm...I was..." She had been caught and had expected Donna to give it to her.

"Shhh," Ben is coming," Donna smiled. "Hurry and get dressed."

A minute later after both Renee and Paul were dressed. Ben and Helene walked in.

"You are dressed," Ben said to his wife. It meant Paul had seen her naked again.

"Clothing optional," Renee said smiling. She looked down at her book again and pretended to be reading.

Ben glanced over at Jed who was standing naked again but still facing away. Next to him was Donna doing the same thing which meant they could see each other's naked fronts. Things were definitely warming up.

Jed was rock hard after seeing Renee's mouth on his brother's cock. Donna had touched his in the water and he too had fondled her covered breasts and slit. Now he peeked over and saw what he had only dreamed about and she wasn't hiding it.

Finally after Ben and Helene undressed and dressed the six of them made and ate their supper. It was getting dark outside so they all decided to go to bed early.

As the women lined up the sleeping bags Donna made sure to put hers in the middle so that she and Paul could roam during the night. After the men moved out onto the porch Donna tossed Renee a large tee shirt. "Put this on tonight."

Renee grabbed it. "Donna about before I...we..."

"Don't worry about it," Donna said smiling. She pulled off her clothes and stood naked by the younger woman. Renee smiled, stripped and pulled on the shirt just before the men walked back in. "Hey that's not fair," Paul laughed when he saw the three women already in the sleeping bags. He smiled and saw a spot for him next to his wife only inches from Renee who was bundled up really tight.

Jed too saw his spot next to Donna and knew before the night was over they would resume their play.

"So what are you men wearing to bed?" Helene giggled as they stood looking down at the floor.

"I normally don't wearing anything to bed," Paul laughed as he pulled off his shirt and pushed down his shorts and boxers at the same time. His hard pecker pointed out at them as he moved down between Donna and Renee. The women and unzipped the bags and basically made a top and bottom for them to sleep between. It would also make it easier to move out later on.

Jed was next to strip and both Donna and Renee smiled at his hard six inch rod before he covered it. Finally Ben undressed and stood proudly displaying his almost ten inches. "Get down," Paul laughed. Ben grinned and crawled next to his wife.

Only the natural light from the fire place lit up the room as the three couples cuddled together. At first Renee and Ben thought it was just cuddling until they heard moaning on both sides of them.

"I think they are going to do it," Renee whispered as she peeked over Ben's body as Jed climbed on top of Donna. Her own body was on fire after the touching and stuff with Paul. Her fingers curled around his giant cock.

"Paul and Donna too," Ben whispered. His eyes got big when Donna's head disappeared under the covering. She was heading down for a late night snack. "Do you want to do...it?" Ben whispered.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers