Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Helene held Jed's hand when they moved onto their backs on the blanket he had spread out for them. "Now be nice," she giggled at Paul while he moved onto his knees by her head. She didn't have to be a genius to know what he wanted. Her head turned as her mouth opened to take in his hard cock. Since she had did it before she knew what he liked. Jed however had not sampled Donna's goodies. "I think we need at least five minutes to do this," he grinned. No one complained.

Donna expected Jed to have her suck in his hard cock but was surprised when his body moved into hers and his tongue into her mouth.

"They are doing it," Renee whispered to Ben.

Ben looked as Donna's and Jed's hands touched and caressed each other. "I know."

"Now I mean they are making love and not just fucking."

Ben smiled and saw Paul pull out his cock from Helene's lip and then pulled her up into the classic doggie position. She opened her legs expecting him to push his hard-on up into her opened pussy but gasped when the damp tip traveled higher into her opened anus. "OH GOD!" Helene gasped when his large tip went were no man had gone before.

"Jesus," Jed said when he looked over and saw what Paul was doing. He started to jerk his brother's hips back but Donna pulled him back. "I want you to fuck me," she whispered. Jed forgot about his wife and moved down between Donna's opened thighs. As his cockhead pushed inside she looked into her eyes and they both smiled.

Only the sounds of slapping flesh and groans could be heard for the next few minutes. Helene got used to her rear invasion and was actually pushing back to help get him off. It was Paul who climaxed first deeply into his sister-in-laws backdoor. Her body fell forward as they heard Jed and Donna's moans and groans.

"OH JED!" Donna moaned. "I've wanted you so long," she whispered. Her pussy muscles were now milking his cock for all that it had and soon got every ounce. "I'M READY!"

"ME TOO!" He cried before his volcano erupted and his hot lava filled her canal.

Ben and Renee were touching each other in anticipation of the game going on but the two older couples were spent. "I'm officially dead," Jed laughed.

"Me too," Paul moaned.

"I'm sore," Helene giggled.

"Me too," Donna agreed.

"But what about us?" Renee asked.

"Mom and Pop won't be here until tomorrow afternoon," Paul grinned. "I'm sure we will have time in the morning."

"But...I wanted to be fucked," she said looking sad.

"You will...you will," Paul laughed.

*****

That night they all slept pretty well as their naked bodies pressed against each other. There was no hurry to disturb their sleep for sex because they had at least four hours the next morning. When the first light filtered into the cabin Ben moved up first and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Donna asked. She had hoped to get Ben's big cock first.

"The lake," he grinned. "Want to come?"

"Yes," she answered while running naked through the door. "Wait for me," Helene yelled after realizing she was missing out on the young stud.

"Ummmm," Renee smiled as she sat up on the sleeping blankets and looked at the two naked men lying next to her. Their penises were not hard yet but she knew it wouldn't take her long.

As her two hands moved out to play with both of their cocks she asked. "Who wants to be first?"

"Me," Paul said. "I think you owe me."

"Bullshit," Jed said. "She has to chose."

Renee looked at and felt both hard-ons. They were about the same size. "I really can't chose so...I pick both of you."

"But how?" Jed asked as she pulled them into her softness.

"Use your imagination," she giggled as she pushed Paul down onto his back and straddled his hips. "It's showtime," Paul cried when her tight hot pussy pushed slowly down over his mushroom head. "God you are so tight."

"Ben's not as thick as you are silly," she giggled as her body lowered itself downward until their pubic hairs tangled. "How does it feel?" she teased while nibbling on his earlobe.

"Good...so fucking good," Paul moaned. Her hips rose up until the tip almost dislodged. She reached back and took both buttocks in her tiny fingers. After pulling them outward she glanced back at Jed. "Well are you just going to look?"

"Wait," Jed said as he ran to his suitcase and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. He smeared it over his crown and moved down behind her opened ass.

"Please go slow," she begged as his greased gun pushed into her tiny hole. About five minutes later their cocks were moving opposite ways. When her ass moved back Jed's cock moved in. When it moved forward Paul's did.

*****

"They are probably not even awake yet," Joan said to her husband Paul when they pulled off onto the dirt road. "I must be crazy to allow you to get me up at four AM."

Paul Sr. smiled because if things had gone as planned the three couples would be lying naked on the floor of the cabin. He knew that if he had any chance to get his wife to allow him to fuck his daughter-in-laws that the shock method was the best way. He slowed down when he saw the cabin so he wouldn't wake them and whispered to his wife to be quiet. However they heard some laughing and giggling out towards the lake.

"Is that Ben with Helene and Donna?" Joan asked as they moved up onto the porch. Ben was standing waist high in the water while Donna and Helene only had their heads out of the water.

Pops chuckled when Helene stood up and her naked breasts appeared.

"Oh my God, she's topless," Joan gasped.

"Is that your parents?" Donna asked Ben when she noticed someone on the porch.

Ben turned and moved his body up to see over some bushes. "Holy shit they are early."

"He's naked too," his mother said as she grabbed onto the side of the cabin for support while taking note of his large erection.

"Let's go inside," Paul whispered to his wife as he pushed open the door. They both froze when they saw a naked Renee lying on top of a naked Paul as his hard cock pumped up into her golden pussy. On top of her backside was Jed who had his hard-on moving in and out of her tiny anus.

"OHHHHHHH!" Joan cried when she felt the room spinning around. Luckily Pops caught her just before her head hit the floor.

"MOM...DAD!" Jed cried out.

"Don't stop," Sr. grinned as he carried his wife to the sofa. "She'll be OK." He saw Renee's passion-filled eyes look up at his. "Hi Renee."

"Oh...hi...ah...Mr. Thomas!"

"Please call me Pops," he grinned before unzipping his fly and moving down on his knees in front of her head. Her eyes followed his zipper downward and then his hand as it pulled out his swollen member. She had one more orifice to fill and a few seconds later her lips opened to taste Ben's father.

*

End of Ch. 02.

Note from Slick: A lot of you have been asking for this chapter so I hope it didn't disappoint. Will Pops convince his wife to join in and how about their daughter Joyce who is planning on surprising them all? I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and send me an email...

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers