Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"Hey do the rest of you mind if we take Joyce up to the old pond?" Paul asked. "We used to go up there as kids and it would bring back some good memories."

"I'm not going hiking and messing up my new shoes," Joyce gasped. "They cost $800."

"You can wear mine," Jean said quickly. She knew her sons had something planned. "We've always been the same size."

"Ok.......but I must get changed," Joyce said as she reached down for her expensive suitcase. She looked around. "And where do I get changed?"

"Sorry but it's always been a clothing optional cabin," Pops grinned.

"Uh....that was when we were little kids and didn't know any better," Joyce blushed. She could still remember those days when she saw her bothers naked and when they saw her. Once they got old enough to make a difference she stopped coming.

"Well this is it," Jean said. "You get changed here or outside."

Joyce glanced down at her denim skirt and white silk blouse. "If I remember the pond is not that far so I should be able to wear what I have on." She was not about to undress in front of them all.

"We should be back in about an hour before darkness sets in," Jed smiled as he led Joyce and his two brothers out of the cabin and south towards a small pond area they had found as kids.

*****

Mike sat on the sofa next to Renee and Donna. "So do you all really get undressed in here in front of each other?"

"Yes," Donna answered. "At first it was strange but now it's pretty cool."

"Yeah that would be," he grinned. His own family was so stuffy that he welcomed a family who liked to have fun. "So how far do you undress?" He whispered in Donna's ear.

"All the way," she whispered back.

*****

"I'm turning back," Joyce said after stepping over a log and almost falling down.

"Come on sis," Jed said as he grabbed her arm and held her up. The back of his hand pressed into her firm breast under the loose blouse. "Shit she's grown," he thought remembering her almost flat chest.

"Over here!" Paul said as he moved up onto a large rock. They all moved up next to him and looked down at the tiny pond only about six feet below them. "It used to look bigger."

Jed pulled Joyce on top and she looked over it. "OK we looked now lets go back."

"Hey lets go skinny-dipping," Ben laughed on cue.

"Good idea." Paul said. "Just like we did as kids."

"You two are crazy," Joyce said thinking they were teasing. But suddenly the three of them pulled off their shirts and looked at her.

"Uh.....no way!" She gasped as she tried to move back down off the rock but Jed held onto her arm.

"Come on sis....let's go for one hour."

"I'm not about to get naked in front of you sex maniacs," she said as Paul pushed down his shorts and stood proudly in his boxers. "I don't believe you are really going to do it," she smiled. "You're bluffing." But suddenly Paul grabbed his underwear and pushed them over his dangling penis.

"Oh MY GOD!" She gasped as she turned to look away. "You're sooo sick."

Ben grinned as she looked his way and quickly pushed down his shorts and boxers at the same time.

"OH MY!" She gasped when she saw his long penis. "I've got to go." She turned around and Jed was now naked with his thick cock dangling before her eyes.

As an adult she had only seen Mike naked but now three naked adult males were all around her. "OK you've had your fun and the joke on little sister is over. Get dressed and I won't tell Mom or Dad."

"Well we are going in and you are coming in with us," Paul said with an evil grin. "With or without clothes."

"Oh no," she said looking at Jed who she had always liked the most. "Jed don't let him undress me." She peeked down at his penis and saw it getting bigger. "Why are you excited?"

Joyce heard a splash below her and looked down to see Ben in waist deep water.

"Come on down sis," Ben laughed.

"OK jokes over," she said now sweating. She moved backwards slowly so she could jump off the rock and run back to the house but Paul grabbed her by the waist. "PAUL LET ME GO!" She slapped at his head but he ducked and pulled her arms down. She felt his thick penis pressing into her hip.

"With or without clothes," Jed asked. "Last chance."

Joyce knew she had no choice. "Ok but in my underwear." She felt Paul relax his hands. "Turn around and don't look."

Jed blocked her escape and faced away just enough to keep her body in his side vision. He saw her remove her blouse and then push down her skirt.

"Yeah SIS!" Ben yelled as he looked up on the rock at her nearly naked body. Paul and Jed turned and saw the very sexy white thong and tiny lacey bra.

"Don't look!" She giggled as she tried to cover her crotch and her breasts.

"Holy shit when did you get those?" Paul asked when he saw the size of her tits.

"A few months ago," she blushed. She peeked down and saw both of their penises now hard. It was disgusting but also hot because she had wanted bigger breasts to turn on guys. "Like them?" she asked as she moved her arm and hand away.

"I'll say," Jed grinned. "Take off the bra and let us really see them."

"OK but you cannot tell Mom and Dad I showed you," she blushed as she released the front clasp and then jerked the bra open. Her very firm perfect 36D mounds popped outward along with her huge dark nipples.

"DAMN!" Paul exclaimed.

"Shit sis they look great," Jed smiled.

"HEY I CAN'T SEE THEM VERY WELL!" Ben shouted.

"Do you like them?" Joyce asked as she turned one way and then the other.

"What do you think?" Paul asked as he looked down at his hard-on.

"You shouldn't be like that around your sister," she giggled.

"Take off the panties and let's go in," Jed said as he peeked at the front of her thong. It didn't look like she had a pubic mound.

"You've had your fun so let's go........" Joyce started to say until Paul grabbed her by her waist and jumped off the rock.

"AAYYEEEE!" He yelled before they hit the water. Jed was seconds behind them.

"I........I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Joyce screamed once she surfaced. She had fought many fights with them but that was years ago. She jumped onto Paul's back and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Fuck," Paul thought when her naked tits pressed into his back. Her feet moved around his hips and pressed into his hard-on. Jed and Ben stood back laughing as they looked at her nearly naked ass. Since the thong had almost disappeared into her ass crack her cheeks were pink, wet and very bare.

Paul let her pretend she was hurting him before he grabbed her foot and tossed her off. She again surfaced and blew out a mouth full of water. She saw Jed laughing. "So you think it's funny." She moved towards him in the water like a killer shark. As she dove towards him he ducked to the side and then wrapped his arms under hers. When they surfaced he was cupping her new tits.

"JED!" She cried out as she tried to pull his fingers from her breasts.

"God they are nice and feel so real," He said as he fondled them feeling her nipple jab into his palm.

Mike had not said a whole lot about her new tits so she was happy hearing the nice comments. "Really? Do they feel real?"

Jed pressed his hard shaft into her butt but she pretended it wasn't happening. "Definitely....Ben come here and touch them."

"Oh God," Joyce whispered as the youngest brother moved up to her and replaced Jed's hands with his. She could still feel Jed's cock pressing into her and now had Ben's massaging her titties. "We have to stop....."

"But I didn't get a turn," Paul grinned as he moved into the brother's huddle. He pushed Ben's hands aside and caressed her soft mounds.

Joyce's left hand now pressed into Paul's hard cock. She wanted to touch it but was afraid. "Has.......everyone...had their...fun?" she moaned.

"No you are still wearing your panties," Jed whispered. His fingers found the straps and pushed downward.

"Oh no...........not my panties," she gasped. Her mind said yes but her mind also told her they were her brothers.

"We were all naked years ago," Paul smiled as he pulled her fingers from holding onto her thong. "You know you want to be naked too."

"But......" Suddenly she felt the material move from her hot pussy and didn't care anymore. It felt so good to be totally naked like this. As Ben pulled them from her feet she stood up displaying her new treasures to him. "Now can we go back?"

Paul's fingers snuck over her hip and down into her crotch. "My...my...sis shaves her pussy."

"PAUL!" She exclaimed as her fingers tried to cover it. "Don't touch me there."

"Really.....I've never touched one shaved before," Jed laughed as he moved his hand under hers until it parted her swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhhh," Joyce moaned from the pleasure. Her hand moved away and allowed him access to do anything he wanted. "What are you all doing to me?" She felt hands on her new breasts, ass and into her hot pussy. "It feels so good."

"Sis is turned on," Jed laughed when he touched her swollen clit.

"It's been........a while," she moaned.

"Doesn't the rich boy satisfy you?" Paul asked and he lowered his lips and nibbled on her neck.

"No.........I mean.......he......is different," she moaned. Jed was about to bring her off. She felt a hard cock on her thigh and reached down to squeeze it.

"Gay?" Ben asked.

"No........he likes to be..........tied up," she whispered. Her other hand reached out and found Ben's long hard pole. "God Ben you are huge."

"So you tie him up and then.......give him a blowjob?" Paul asked while moving his lips to her earlobe. She was now jerking him off.

"No.....I don't do that....I......uh...touch him and then fuck him," she moaned. Jed kept toying with her clitty as he moved his hard front between her legs and rubbed his shaft over her opened gash. He wanted to be the first to fuck their sister.

Joyce felt Jed's tip pressing into her lips. "Jed....no..we can't..." She was silenced when Paul's mouth covered hers. His tongue slashed between her lips and found her hot digit. Her body went limp as Ben and Paul supported her upper body while Jed aimed his cockhead into her inner lips.

Joyce pulled her tongue and lips from Paul. "OH GOD JED....IT FEELS SO BIG AND THICK."

"Mike's not as big?" Ben smiled. He knew she would really like his grand salami.

"No...he's not very........BIG!" She gasped when Jed's crown moved inside.

"Do you want me to take it out?" Jed teased. She made a sound but he couldn't understand it. "What?"

"No.........don't take.......it out," she gasped. Her brother had his cock tip inside of her and the other brothers were waiting their turns. She pulled Ben's mouth down to hers as Jed pushed two more inches into her hot oven. When the last three inches moved inside her body pressed forward to get as much as he had and then pressed backwards. The motion was easy in the water. So easy that she was fucking back and forth.

*****

Pops saw it was getting dark and knew where the pond was so as the women swarmed over Mike he moved outside and down the bank of the lake. He heard Joyce's voice and the laughter. When he saw her clothing on top of the rock he knew what was happening down below. His eyes widened when he saw his daughter's new breasts bouncing up and down while his sons touched and probed her whole body. He heard Paul say her pussy was shaven and watched as they took turns touching her. When she said Mike liked to be tied up he smiled and moved back to the cabin.

*****

"It is getting hot in here," Donna giggled before pulling her tee shirt up over her light blue bra. She saw Mike's eyes get bigger.

"Me too," Helene giggled before removing her shirt. She too was wearing a bra.

Renee was nervous to show her tiny breasts to her new brother-in-law that she had only met a few times. But Renee was a different woman. "I'm hot too." As she pulled her shirt off her naked titties appeared.

"God," Mike said. "You all do get naked."

"Yes we do," Jean said while opening her blouse and then removing her huge bra. For the next four minutes the women took turns taking off their clothes as Mike sat back and watched. Soon they were all naked.

"So what do you think?" Donna asked as she sat next to him and dropped her hand on his crotch. She expected to feel him being hard but he wasn't.

"I.......uh...need to find........Joyce," he said pulling her hand from his limp tool and trying to stand but Donna pulled him back down.

It was then Pops stuck his head in the door and motioned for his wife to come out onto the porch. A minute later she returned and whispered to all the other women.

"What is going......on?" He asked nervously.

"Nothing," Jean giggled as she moved in front of him as did Helene and Renee. "GET HIM!" Suddenly they all jumped on top of his body and pinned him down on the sofa. "UNDRESS HIM!"

"STOP!" Mike cried out but the four of them were too strong. Soon they had him down to his designer briefs and his five inch cock was rock hard.

"It worked," Donna giggled before lifting his waistband and looking at his small but hard penis. "He's turned on."

"What.........what are......you going to do....to me?" He stopped struggling as Donna and Renee tied his hands up over his head.

"First I'm going to take these off," Donna giggled as she jerked his designer mint green briefs over his hard-on. After pulling it from his feet she moved both hands up his thighs until one grabbed his cock and the other cupped his nuts. "We are all going to touch you and then give you the best blow job of your life," Donna smiled.

"I've never had a blow.......job," Mike whispered. His dream of being tied up by a lot of naked women was coming true.

"I'll have to talk to my daughter," Jean smiled as Donna moved away and she took Mike's prick. She explored and played until he closed his eyes. "Next."

Helene jumped down and jerked him off some more before turning it over to Renee.

"Why don't you go first?" Donna smiled.

"OK," Renee giggled before lowering her mouth and pushing her tongue over his swollen crown. He was so small she had no problem getting his whole shaft into her mouth and throat.

"OHHHH!" Mike moaned. He watched as Renee's mouth moved off and then Helene's moved on. She locked her lips tightly and played with his balls. Donna was next as she licked it like a lollipop and then sucked in both balls.

Mike watched as the younger women moved back and his mother-in-law with her huge tits moved onto the sofa. "Are you going to suck it too?"

"No honey......you see...everyone here got a good fucking today except me so guess what I'm going to do?"

"Oh my," Mike said as her body moved up onto the sofa and straddled him. He looked under her slightly sagging breasts as her graying bush pressed down until his cock disappeared. He was inside of Joyce's mother's pussy.

"Ummm it feels real nice," she smiled as she squeezed her inner muscles milking it.

"AHHHH!" he moaned feeling his dam about to burst.

Suddenly Jean struck his face hard. "SMACK!"

"Don't you even think about cuming?"

"I WON'T!" He cried out feeling his cock get even harder as she lifted and lowered her damp hole. Again he felt his pressure building but thought about something else as she continued to fuck him.

"Oh YES!" Jean moaned. "I'm going to..........CUM!"

Mike smiled and thought that was it until Donna moved into Jean's place and pushed her hot cunt down onto his raised dick.

*****

Jed was the first to cum and Joyce felt cheated. "Sorry," he said as he moved to the side and took Paul's place holding up her right side.

"Don't worry I'll get you to heaven," Paul chuckled as he guided his hard cockhead into her quivering pussy lips.

"Oh it's thicker," she moaned as her pussy opened even wider. Her mouth turned to find Jed's this time. She knew Mike's tiny dick would not do it for her anymore after today.

"Uh......uh........uh......uh........uh........uh," Paul grunted each time his hard-on pressed inward. The sandy bottom of the pond made it difficult to keep his footing so a few times it slipped out and he had to aim it back inside.

Again Joyce was left hanging when Paul's hot juices shot into her filled quim. "Oh please......." She begged as she saw Ben move between her opened legs. Her eyes got really big when she saw the pink torpedo moving up from the water into her wanton hole. "Oh yes Ben..." She smiled as he moved in to where Jed and Paul had just left but then he moved more and more. "Oh my GOD!"

"Show off," Jed laughed as his little brother held onto her hips and pounded in and out. His body movements caused the water to form waves that crashed up against her new tits and even up to her mouth.

"OH GOD NOW BEN.................NOW!" Joyce cried out. Her mouth opened wider to let out her pleasure but nothing came out. It built up and up until her scream filled the forest and most of the lake area. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*****

Pops peeked into the window and watched as each women took turns fucking his rich son-in-law. He had to give the man credit because although he was not that big he did have staying power. He wanted to join them but knew it was Mike's show and he might feel uncomfortable fucking in front of him. He knew none of them were going to get much sleep that night. It was then he heard Joyce's scream.

*****

"Fuck sis." Paul laughed. "You are going to wake up all the animals."

Ben had cummed too and had pulled out his spent cock while the brothers lowered her exhausted body back into the pond. "Are you OK?" Ben asked her.

"God yes," she grinned. "I never knew it could be that......that good." She pulled Ben's opened mouth to hers and after frenching him for a minute did the same to Jed and Paul. "We have to do this again."

"Now?" Paul laughed.

"No, maybe tonight after we all get under our blankets." They waded out of the pond and moved up onto the rock to get their clothes and get dressed.

"What about Mike?" Jed asked as they walked back to the cabin.

She giggled. "Do you have any rope?"

*****

Pops saw heard them laughing as they approached the house and thought about warning those inside but wanted to see the shock on his daughter's face. He peeked inside as Renee lifted and lowered her blonde pussy on Mike's cock and hoped she wouldn't finish.

"Hi Pops," Joyce giggled as she moved up onto the porch and kissed his cheek. "What's everyone doing?"

"Check for yourself," he grinned and moved aside. Joyce opened the door and froze.

"MIKE.....What are you doing?"

"Oh GOD ......... JOYCE......HONEY......THEY TIED ME......UP AND...."

She looked at the other naked women standing around and realized they all had taken a turn at her husband. "But how did you all know?" She smiled as she moved over to sit next to his head on the sofa. Renee had stopped and was about to move off. "Don't stop. I want to watch."

"You do?" Mike asked thinking she would be totally pissed.

"Yes honey. We are going to keep you tied up and use you as we want."

Renee knew they were all watching her and knew they could see her most private parts but didn't care. Her body wanted to cum and his hard stick was getting her there.

"Need some help?" Donna whispered as she pushed her fingers under her tummy and played with the swollen clitty.

"YES!.......OHHHHHH!........OHHHHHHHHH!" She cried out as she climaxed.

"Can I ........ CUM?" Mike asked Jean who had slapped him before.

"What do you all think?" Jean giggled.

"Yes.........sure......yes," Joyce, Donna and Helene answered.

"OK," Jean answered.

"OHHHHHHHH YESSSSS!" Mike cried when his hot spunk shot up into Renee's vagina. A few seconds later Renee moved off and his white juices dribbled onto his limp prick and balls.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers