Hook Up Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time a woman had an orgasm on my face I was cleaned up and remounted. Most told me little bits of advice on how to make them cum faster. I noticed that whichever woman was on my cock or face had friends kissing them, rubbing their tits, or talking dirty to them to help the finish faster. Everyone was teaming up to help me win.

When I felt a woman come on my cock I would be washed and a new condom put on. Having cum twice already I was able to hold off a long time. I was on the forth woman before I filled the condom and took another shower. Lisa filled her notebook with names and notes on whether each woman came on my tongue, my fingers or my cock,and she added comments or notes next to the names of the women who wanted my wife to get an accurate description of their fun. On and on it went.

By my fifth orgasm my dick started to get sore. My tongue was numb and my jaw was really starting to hurt. I was eating another pussy when I felt someone trying to suck me back to life for a sixth hard on. It went on for a while and I was starting to respond when the woman on my face came and climbed off. I looked down and to my shock I saw it was Lisa.

"What are you doing?" I cried out. "This wasn't supposed to happen!"

She looked up at me. "John just texted me and asked if he could get some relief from Jenny. He was so turned on watching her perform he asked me for a turn with her."

Grinning at her I said, "I guess you gave him permission, then."

"I made him beg." She said laughing, "And told him I was going to have my fun too. He would have agreed to anything to get with your sexy wife. This is so much hotter than I expected and I want you again."

Her confession worked when her blowjob didn't. My cock sprang to life. I asked the other women for a little privacy and lay her back on the bed. Kissing my way down her body I briefly tasted her sweet pussy before climbing on her in the missionary position. Looking into her eyes I slid in her slowly, savoring the feel of her clutching wetness.

"You were my favorite fuck buddy before John swept you off your feet, Babe." I told her gently.

"I had a lot of fun too honey," she replied with an evil little smile. "Don't get all sappy on me. Fuck me you stud!"

I responded with a vengeance. I remembered how she liked it and despite how tired I was getting I pounded her like a drum. Flipping her over I pulled her to her knees and fucked her through two orgasms before I came deep in her womb. We hadn't used a rubber but we had been friends forever and both of us were clean so we didn't bother. It felt so much better going bareback in my old friend and I was very glad she had decided to play.

We were going to tease John something fierce for breaking his own rule. That had been his only hang-up about helping us judge. He had been afraid that Lisa would want to join in and had been adamant that there would be no participation by the judges.

I ate two more women to orgasms before Lisa called time.

"It's 8:00 am." She said, "Contest over."

She left to meet up with John and I took another shower, wondering who won. One look at the bed convinced me not to sleep in it but I was exhausted. I had been up all night performing vigorously and I needed sleep. John and Lisa came back in the room.

"We have two queen sized beds in our room." John told me with a slightly guilty look, "We can all get some much needed sleep."

"So..." I countered, "How was my wife?"

John turned beet red. "I'm so..."

"Dude!" I interrupted him. "I was fucking with you. Seriously, it's cool."

He looked relieved and with an evil smile I added, "You're wife was so good, best of the night. You are a really lucky man."

He grinned back at me, "You too man."

We headed to Jenny's room to meet up with her. She was toweling her hair when we walked in. I ran up to her and picked her up in my arms for a deep loving kiss.

"Did they tell you anything?" she asked.

"Nope! The big reveal is tonight in the bar," I replied.

"They are expecting record crowds tonight," John said. "Word got out somehow and everyone is dying to know who won."

"All the participants are supposed to be there." Lisa said.

Jenny and I walked hand in hand to John and Lisa's room and crashed in the spare bed.

Nine hours later we were up and getting ready to head downstairs. Jenny looked ravishing as ever.

"I want you so much right now!" I told her, grabbing her for another kiss, "I've got the sexiest wife in the world."

"And I'm married to the biggest stud ever," she replied with a twinkle in her eye. "You'll have to wait till later, Baby. We have a crowd of admirers waiting."

John and Lisa had been downstairs prepping the crowd. We walked in to a thunderous round of applause. People crowded around us with greetings and handshakes, leading us up to the stage in the corner. John and Lisa were standing up there with a microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," John began. "The moment we've all been waiting for. The man and woman of the hour...James and Jenny!" he finished with a shout. The bar was filled with applause again.

Lisa stepped up to the mic. "James had some fantastic numbers last night. In total he delivered orgasms to a grand total of 27 women, me included," she said with a sensual smile and then added, after a dramatic pause, "and one man."

The crowd went wild. Screaming and clapping, cheering with a few "Holy Shit's" thrown in for good measure.

"You asshole!" Jenny said laughing. "You really will do anything to win, you stud."

"It wasn't cheating." I said grinning back at her, "We never specified the gender of our partners. It wasn't my idea though, it was his."

"That's kinda hot," she replied. "You have to tell me everything later."

"You too," I said and kissed her again.

Lisa continued, "Nine women and one man came on his cock. His hands accounted for four more. His talented tongue accounted for the other fourteen."

Another round of applause was heard, led by the fourteen women raising their hands in victory and laughing.

The noise quieted down and John stepped back to the mic. "Jenny had fantastic numbers last night as well," he said to the waiting crowd. "With her talented mouth she delivered orgasms to nine men. With her precious pussy she accounted for fourteen more orgasms from fourteen lucky men. One of those very lucky men was me," he said with a glance at his smiling wife. "Her absolutely stunning ass received orgasms from five men."

There were gasps from the crowd.

"Not another tie," Jenny said with irritation.

"No fucking way," I yelled.

"Resulting in a tie," finished John.

The crowd groaned. Jenny and I looked at each other almost fearfully. Our last tie had resulted in a pretty serious fight.

Then she smiled at me and the tension broke, "Get the truck you want Honey."

"No Baby," I replied. "The only way you could get hotter would be driving a Benz. Go for it."

We started arguing, much to the amusement of the crowd, not to mention a bemused Lisa and John. Each of us was insisting that the other deserved the prize. Once again our stubbornness was getting out of hand when we were interrupted by a new person reaching for the microphone.

"My name is Elaina. Last night I got a call from my daughter about an interesting contest going on at her favorite watering hole. Our family runs a swingers resort, and although I am semi-retired" she said with a chuckle, "I figured this contest was right up our alley so I called the crew together and we showed up to participate. I took my daughter, my granddaughter, and some very close girlfriends up to meet James," said the elegant woman from last night.

Jenny turned to me with admiration on her face. "You got a mom, her daughter, and her mother? Wow, too cool!"

"When I found out it was so hot I blew a load right then," I said laughing. "Couldn't help myself."

Elaina continued. "My son and my son-in-law took my grandsons and some other friends up to be entertained by the lovely Jenny. A good time was had by all. Your husband has a very talented tongue young lady," she said to Jenny.

"We wanted to offer you a complimentary membership to our resort as a thank you for the great evening," she said handing us both an envelope, "but now that we see the contest was a tie I have an even better idea. If the two of you are willing, we would like to sponsor a repeat of the contest at our resort. The publicity on an event like this will do wonders for membership and I'd like to sweeten the deal."

She turned to me and said, "Buy her the Benz. Your new truck will be waiting for you at our resort when you two show up."

I turned to Jenny. "Do you wanna?"

She replied, "Well, it was pretty exciting."

We each looked into the others eyes for a moment, looking for some hint of doubt. Then we said together, "You're on!"

12