Hooked

Story Info
Her entry into nudism.
4k words
4.37
128.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jillykins
Jillykins
160 Followers

It was back in 1988 when Chris and I got together that he suggested I try naturism with him. He had been a naturist/nudist for many years and I thought, therefore, that if we were to stay together then I should not condemn it, and him, before trying it so that I could join in his interest.

Nudism was quite alien to my previous life. All that I knew about it was that people stripped off their clothes and went about naked in the presence of others and the thought of displaying my naked body to other people horrified me. Not many people had seen me naked.

However at Chris' suggestion I had once sunbathed topless on a holiday in Cyprus and surprise surprise, I had enjoyed the feeling of freedom that it had given me and to be honest it gave me a new kind of sensuous thrill to be stripped to the waist exposing my breasts and nipples in public at the hotel pool together with my friends, a mother and her teenage daughter, who were with me, as they also removed their bras also for the first time in public. Funny, I enjoyed all the glances from the people who saw us so blatantly showing our bare breasts.

Since that holiday I had sunbathed naked with Chris in our secluded garden but that of course was in private with no one else to see us. I enjoyed being naked in the open air with the sun playing on my bare body.

I needed to get used to being naked amongst total strangers however so off we went to the the local pool for the weekly Naturist Swim nights. I couldn't even swim, but I had always wanted to learn. On the first occasion I panicked and almost gave up when we reached the car park but I steeled myself and went resolutely in.

Both sexes use the same changing room and there in front of me was a naked man his cock waving. Can I go through with this, can I strip and show myself naked to other people? I had bared my breasts in public before but this is different, could I blatantly take my panties off and show my thick black pubic hair but at least that would cover my sex lips. I must and I did. I stripped, wrapped a towel round myself and walked quickly to the pool side then putting the towel to one side I slipped into the water, ducking down to keep my lower body hidden. I was naked in a public swimming pool. It was a strange but pleasant feeling being in the water with nothing on at all for the very first time being among other men and women even though they were the same as me, naked. Well I got over it and we still go and with Chris' help I can now swim.

We booked two weeks holiday at the Naturist resort of Le Cap d' Agde to travel by coach for the following summer so I was now committed.

Having tried nudism and enjoyed it, and in order to please Chris, I had now shaved off every vestige of my previously thick, black, pubic hair and as my inner labia are very prominent, I was now totally and completely exposed, even with my legs closed the folds of my large sex lips show quite clearly, everything is visible, sometimes when I am really excited even my clitoris pops out, as Chris says, like a pearl from an oyster, but I liked the smooth sexy sensation of not having pubic hair and because I was so bare and everything I had was on view I felt that I was quite different to most other women and that pleased me very much. I know that Chris loved my new shaven state where my totally bare sex is in fully visible. I also felt that if he could see my pussy so clearly then so could anyone else who looked at me but I now quite liked the idea of showing everything to other nudists. Chris likes me to call my sex a pussy, fanny, quim or preferably my cunt as he says that the word vagina is so clinical.

After a short break for Christmas the swimming started again. I was much happier about my naked body now but this time I was different, now unlike anyone there I was totally naked, I was shaved and my sex was no longer hidden by pubic hair, it was visible to all. But no one commented about what I had done. Initially I was the only lady at the pool who shaved her pubes but now there are several more and at least one of them does it because of my influence which was a major boost to my ego. I was enjoying my new sexual freedom.

Again at Chris' suggestion when we were out together I gave up wearing underwear in order to be as sexy as possible. No bra and even under the shortest of mini skirts my pussy is totally bare because I do not wear panties, not even a tiny thong to cover my shaven split. I love the feeling of having nothing covering my fanny. I frequently wear see through tops in public that quite clearly show the swell of my proud breasts and the darker shadow of my nipples and makes it very clear to everyone that I am not wearing a bra. It makes me feel very sensual indeed and I was really enjoying my newfound sexuality for the first time in my life. Sometimes I even go out without a dress on, just a coat. On one occasion I was in a ladies dress shop to try on a basque and forgot that under my coat all that I was wearing were stockings and suspenders. The changing facilities were communal so as I took the coat off all the other young girls could see that under it not only was I naked but also that I had no pubic hair to hide my pouting quim. I even went to a fancy dress party wearing a Can Can dancers dress which had a very short see through, net skirt. It was quite obvious that I was not wearing panties and when I did a high kick and lifted the skirt high above my waist in the way that can-can dancers do it was quite clear to everyone there that not only were my cunt and bum bare but my I had shaved my pubes off to show my pussy. My cunt was so easily accessible that a few roving hands went between my legs that night.

As the weather became warmer we went to the Naturist beach at Fairlight near Hastings. This was my first time being naked in a very public place. Once there and in the open air with upwards of two hundred other nudists around us I realised that they were only different from other people in that they sunbathed naked and were not ashamed of and didn't hide their bodies. They were otherwise fat, thin, tall, short, knobbly, young, old, in fact apart from being naked they were just ordinary people. Having said this though I was still feeling very self conscious, feeling that everyone was looking at me and staring straight between my legs at my bare, bald and very prominent, sex flaps. Maybe they were and today I would take that as a compliment and enjoy it. I think that again I was probably the only woman on the beach who was fully shaven and with my pussy not even partly hidden by hair I stood out from the crowd. I was different, nothing was hidden. It was a nice feeling.

Gradually the feeling of the warm sun on my naked body and especially between my legs made me feel very sexy helping me to relax and overcome my inhibitions . We enjoyed the day very much indeed. I was now becoming very proud of my shaven look hoping that others would enjoy seeing it too as Chris easily persuaded me to lay with my legs spread wide so that everything between them was clearly visible to all. Not all of the people on the beach were nudists some were there just to look at us but it was exciting me, to be so completely naked on a public beach for the very first time, as I felt the warm sun on my fully exposed, shaven lips I became so sexually aroused, this was a wonderful new experience, I was blatantly showing my bare sex to everyone, male or female, naked or dressed, whoever passed by. It gave me such a thrill to think that all those people, some of whom did not strip, could see my naked body my breasts, nipples and especially every detail of my shaven, sexy cunt. I felt that with or without hair, the men showed their cocks then why shouldn't I show my pussy. The lips were swollen, moist and open. I wanted people to see my bare cunt in all it's shaven glory. Chris paraded me up and down the beach to show off my naked body. What is more I enjoyed admiring the many pricks that were paraded in front of me. I had seen very few in my previous life and had not realised that they could vary so much in shapes and sizes. It's just a pity that none were erect.

I was now very happy and enjoying my new life as a nudist, being with other people who could see me naked. I was pleased that I had shaved my pussy and made myself so sexy, I enjoy showing it off to everyone.

We joined a Nudist Club. I enjoyed our visits there. When we went there I always wore a stretchy but tight micro mini skirt that wriggled up as I walked. It was little more than a pelmet only just covering my crotch and as I walked from the car I let it wriggle up to show everyone that I was not wearing knickers under it, as the folds of my totally bare quim and bum were exposed.

I entered into the club spirit by taking part in the body painting. The first time Chris painted a picture of a large honey bee hovering on my lower abdomen just above my bald cunny and in later years I was twice runner up. I was also runner up in the nude glamour competition parading naked on stage in front of over a hundred men and women many with cameras and videos. On that occasion I wore a clip on pearl drop ear ring dangling from my excited and very swollen hair less labia which made them hang down more than normal. They were clearly visible to everyone so that it looked as if my pussy lips were not only shaved but pierced as well. In fact I was asked by one woman what it was like to have my lips pierced because she was thinking of having hers done. That drew attention directly to it which by then was aroused and tingling at the thought of all those people looking straight at, admiring and photographing my shaven and decorated cunt. I wonder just how many people have photos or videos of me displaying myself naked like this. I was introduced as bejewelled Gill.

Was I becoming an exhibitionist? Maybe I was. I was certainly very proud of my shaven state and the fact that I was different from most of the other women there. I wanted people to see what I had done to myself.

The party nights there were something special. We girls started off dressed scantily and sexily, but ending up dancing naked except for stockings and suspenders. It is a great feeling to be dancing naked and very close to someone and feel his hard cock nudging my shaven cunt but more about this another time.

At last the time came round to go off on the coach to France. It was a long and tiring journey and as we set of on the 14th July, Bastille Day, travelling overnight it seemed like the rest of France had joined us on the Autoroute de Sud. Down we went through Lyon, turning west at Orange, half way to Marseille. We arrived later than expected due to the volume of traffic and were shown to our apartment which was very small but overlooking the Marina. After unpacking we ventured out into the town which is quite an amazing place.

Agde really is a small town with more than 30,000 people at the height of the season. There are shops, supermarkets, restaurants in fact everything that you would expect to find in any seaside town. Chris who had been before had told me that people would be shopping nude but I really didn't believe him, it couldn't be, it was all exaggeration, but I couldn't have been more wrong. There they were in the supermarkets naked. With so many people around I was shy at first and wore a pareo when shopping. It was tied round my neck so as I walked it flapped open in the breeze showing that I wasn't wearing anything else and displayed my smooth, shorn pussy but hid my breasts. However I soon dispensed with it and went naked like almost everybody else. But I wasn't quite the same was I? I was shaved so that my sex lips were always fully visible, never hidden behind a bush of horrid hair and I was proud of it and took great delight in showing it off.

The beach is superb and very clean. We enjoyed our regular walks along the waters edge as it was much cooler than sitting on the sand and we could admire all the naked bodies that were on display. I had never given much thought about other womens pussys but the size and shape of the thousands there was an eye opener to me. As I have said I had always had large labia which protrude especially when I am aroused, as I seemed to be continually here, and I had, in the past, thought that I was a bit odd because of it but here some womens vaginal lips were much bigger than mine so it put me at my ease and now I am very pleased that my lips are quite large and so obvious and being shaved makes them seem that much bigger and sexier. We enjoyed looking at all the other women and men who were shaved like me. On our first visit there were not very many shaven ladies there but on each subsequent vist the number has increased until we have been told that now it is almost 50%.

On one occasion on our stroll we came across a couple engaged in a little oral sex on the beach not quite hidden by a fishing boat . Of course being in France it was soisante neuf.

Every day we took at least one stroll out of the Naturist beach and into the area where everyone was wearing beachwear, but we remained naked all the time so that I was proudly, openly and blatantly displaying my hairless cunt and Chris his shaven prick as we walked among the crowds of people. Though many of the women were topless it was a great feeling to be the only ones there who were completely naked and the centre of attention with all eyes on us. I got a huge thrill though from displaying my very naked body on a crowded beach to these non naturists.

By this time I was thoroughly enjoying strolling in the streets and shopping arcades and sitting at the alfresco cafes and bars stark naked. I always sat with my legs spread wide and with no pussy hair to cover me my cunt was constantly excited, swollen and intentionally open inviting everyone to look and hopefully admire it.

On the beach I always lay with my legs apart to get the sun to my sex and it felt magic when Chris caressed me under the pretext of rubbing sun cream over my nipples and then between my legs, it made my lips part with arousal showing my clitoris as his finger slipped between the lips and inside me. I was getting the sun to every part of my body and for the first time ever I got an all over suntan. As my nipples and sex lips became suntanned they went very dark making them show up even more than before. I felt so sexy laying there with everything I had on open display to hundreds of strangers. I revelled in the admiring looks that I got from ladies as well as the men who passed by and saw me so blatantly exhibiting my sex.

It was also my first close encounter with body decoration especially piercing. Girls with rings and studs in their nipples and labia sometimes with pretty little chains through and linking them all together. Some of the labia piercings stretched the lips so that they hung down by well over an inch or so. Men with rings in their pricks and balls. Some of the ringed ladies looked very attractive as did some of the tattoos. I sometimes wore a transfer tattoo either on my breast or on my bald pubic mound in order to draw attention to it and the sex lips below.

The supermarkets were well stocked with a superb choice of food and goodies. The boutiques have plenty of outrageously sexy fashions as in the evenings when out in the town or in the bars and cafes anything goes and you can dress to expose whatever part of your body that you like. However the prices were quite high compared with prices in England but then you can't buy many of these items in English shops.

It is very common in the evening to see ladies wearing transparent clothes or just a tiny brightly coloured thong and high heels with breasts and bums bare, micro mini skirts and dresses, usually without knickers, their pubes and pussies peeping from under the very skimpiest, almost non existent skirts.

It really is the most exhilarating experience to have complete freedom to be as blatantly sexy as I wished in public. I wore my sexiest, totally transparent dresses that clearly showed that underneath all that I wore were either stockings and suspenders or just neck, waist and ankle chains to go out in the evening to stroll around the shops which stayed open until late. It really is a wonderful feeling to walk naked or nearly so in a shop and to spread my legs and bend over to inspect something on a low shelf, knowing that my bare arsehole and shaven cunt is visible to all. When dressed I always wore clothes that clearly and openly displayed the fact that I do not wear any undies and drew attention to my shaven sex and my breasts.

Was I an exhibitionist? I really enjoyed the parades in public with my naked body clad in only a totally transparent black kaftan, my shaven pussy showing through the nylon, neatly framed by sexy black suspenders and stockings turning everyones heads as Chris took me through the bright lights of the town and in the shops. Yes I had become an exhibitionist and was loving every minute of it and playing to the crowd.

We hired a car for a time and with another couple set off for the ancient walled city of Carcasonne. It was a very hot day and I was very glad that all I wore was a lightweight almost see through flared mini dress with nothing at all under it or I would have withered in the heat. I loved the feeling of being in the town with the breeze wafting under the skirt of my dress and caressing my naked pussy that was only hidden by just an inch or so of the skirt. Had there been a stronger breeze the fact that I was knickerless would have been constantly apparent to the crowds of people there. As it was if I bent to examine something in a shop window my bare bum and naked sex lips would show.

Carcasonne really is worth a visit, a fully restored mediaeval walled city.

We also took the bus into the old town of Agde with its wonderful market. A town full of character but also full of people on market day. Again all that I wore was a mini dress and Chris was constantly lifting it up to feel my bare bum.

I was even asked to pose for a French amateur photographer which flattered me very much. The pictures were to be nude of course. The poses started off quite ordinary but it was not long before he persuaded me take up some that clearly demonstrated that his main interest was the fact that I was shaven and that my bald sex lips could be seen easily in his photographs. When Chris commented on this to him he said that in his view "a woman is not naked until she has removed all the hair from her cunt and is prepared to show it". Well I had shaved off all of mine and was thoroughly enjoying showing my bare cunt in so sexy a manner so that is a sentiment that both Chris and I agree with and I have no desire ever to be hirsute again. He took several photos with my legs spread wide apart looking at my gaping pussy. In some shots his camera was so close to my sex that it felt as if I was being fucked by it. He sent us copies of all the photos that he took. Chris would love me to pose that way for photographers here in England but the situation is so different I don't know if I could but you never know the opportunity has not come up yet.

That holiday made me able to appreciate my sexuality and now we try to be as naked as the weather allows. I have been seen naked by the postman on several occasions but he is a nice chap and always says that he doesn't look and we always have a laugh about it. We have also been seen naked by passing cyclists while in our front garden. We try to be naked or dress in very revealing or erotic clothes when at home. Since that first visit to Agde I have given up wearing underclothes altogether no knickers or bras, summer or winter and we always keep my pussy completely shaved. All of our friends know that I am always bare under my skirt. It is very sensuous to feel the breeze and fresh air between my legs and around my very bare sex lips and often when we are out my unfettered breasts and nipples can often be clearly seen, covered only by one of my many lace, crocheted or transparent blouses. In summer I wear as little as possible to stay just within the bounds of decency and warmth and I often go out in the town wearing nothing but a coat and stockings and open it to give allow Chris to take photos of me flashing my almost naked body in the streets. In addition to that we have a large number of photos of me naked in public places.

Jillykins
Jillykins
160 Followers
12