Hooked 2067

Story Info
Zara experiences more than she expects on her 18th birthday.
7.1k words
3.62
9.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara enjoys her 18th birthday sex introduction a little too much.

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

********************

My personal autonomous vehicle, known as a pav, collected me right on time and I directed it to Zara's apartment. It was her birthday and she was turning 18, eight months after I had. It had been a long eight months. She opened the door to me before I'd even knocked.

"Hi, sweetheart, happy birthday," I enthused, kissing her carefully and briefly with only my lips touching hers, a daring move since touching was totally prohibited as the latest attempt to prevent disease transmission in this new world of antibiotic-tolerant diseases. Even a kiss was prohibited and could be punished in law, but it was worth the small risk.

"Thank you, darling, I've been so looking forward to our date tonight. I'm so excited about losing my virginity at the cybersex parlor. You'll have been there and done it many times already, won't you, honey?"

I looked down, embarrassed by the admission I was about to make.

"Nah, I decided to wait for you, sweetie. Somehow it didn't seem right to have a solo or a share with someone else, so our share tonight will be a first for both of us. I must admit though, I have masturbated in the past."

Zara looked at me with wide eyes. "You'd delay all this time for me? Thank you, darling, it means so much to know you love me like that. I'm looking forward to it even more now. And yes, I've masturbated also, but that doesn't count as I only stimulated my clit."

"Well, the pav awaits and it'll auto depart without us. It's set for a five-minute wait only."

"Let's go then."

We took the elevator to the ground floor then stepped into the pav, each in our own sealed plexiglass cell. I told the pav where to go and it silently merged with the continuous stream of identical pavs making their way to the variety of facilities provided for our enjoyment and entertainment. Zara and I talked through the intercom about inconsequential things on the short trip in, then the pav stopped, the doors opened and we stepped onto the kerb.

"It's in here," I told her, "I've been past here a few times but haven't gone inside yet. Just wanted to see the place and get a feel for it."

Zara looked around and took in the rows of people sitting on each side of the entranceway, waiting for someone to spend a credit to enjoy whatever twisted form of entertainment they have chosen to offer. Cyber whores, I'd heard them called, people who have become addicted to the sex games offered inside. As with everyone, now that robots do all the work and everything necessary for life is provided free of charge, there is little if any work for people to do, so entertainment is the name of the game. Most were able to restrain themselves and live within their allowance of 100 credits per month, but some poor souls became so hooked on cybersex that they spent their total allowance in a few days, so they then offered their bodies for use by others, not, of course, physically because that would break the no-touching law, but by cyber neurotransmission, the ability to allow a person to experience sensations without actually physically having those sensations happen to their body. So, for example, the first woman on the left as we walked towards the entrance had an offer to make her cum. 'For one credit, I'll cum for you' read her sign.

Zara looked at the woman, probably in her thirties, scantily dressed in transparent bra and short skirt, watching us with almost lifeless eyes. She crooked a finger towards Zara, bidding for her credit.

"You want to make me cum, darling?" she croaked, "Just one credit to see me writhe in sexual ecstasy again."

"Ewww!! Is she for real? If I gave her a credit I'd then I'd see her cum?" asked Zara.

I laughed. "Yes, honey, you give her a credit she'd put on her headset. When she was ready, you could press the button on her console. That electronically stimulates her brain to make her feel as though she's having sex and after a short time, she'll cum. So physically her body is untouched but the physiological responses from the neurotransmission are extremely real. You could quite feasibly give her your monthly allowance of 100 credits and she would cum 100 times, by neurotransmission. Although she would be untouched and could even be a virgin physically, psychologically and mentally she's a sex slut completely addicted to the buzz of cumming hard time and time again."

"So, all the people here are like that, they're all sex addicts and just spend their time hoping someone will pay to see them cum?"

"Yes, absolutely. The orgasm is almost entirely neurological. The only difference between her orgasm and the way orgasms used to be experienced is that her pussy would not be touched. All stimulation and sensation would be through neurological transmission, not physical touch, but her responses would be completely genuine. Again, if you gave her your whole allowance she would try to cum for you 100 times, but she would probably be in an exhausted coma well before that total was reached."

"What about guys? I mean, guys can't just cum and cum and cum forever like women can. So, if I gave a credit to this guy, who's advertising a cum a credit, would he really spurt real cum or would he just writhe as though he was experiencing an orgasm but nothing would be ejected?"

I grinned at her. "Why don't you try him?" I asked.

Zara approached the guy who sat a little straighter as she took an interest in him. Without speaking, she keyed her credit code into the keypad beside him and he put his headset on then uncovered himself from the waist down, showing his flaccid cock lolling against his thigh.

"Let me know when to press the button," she told him.

When he was ready, he nodded and Zara pressed the flashing button on the keypad. He responded immediately, his cock hardening until it was long, rigid and gently pulsing. I saw his balls retract, then he clutched at the floor with his hands, his toes curled up, head back, breathing hard as his orgasm struck. His hips thrust forward and a spurt of cum shot from his cock, followed by several pulses of cum that oozed their way down his now deflating shaft. He sighed a deep sigh, opened his eyes and looked at Zara.

"Thank you," he murmured as he took off his headset.

I looked at Zara, whose eyes were bright and cheeks flushed.

"What do you think?"

"That was cool. It was very real for him and yes, it was obviously genuine. What would happen if I gave him another credit right now?"

"Well, the neurotransmission would overrule his physiology and he'd perform once more, unlike what happens in real life. However, he does have a finite amount of cum so his volume of ejaculate would be less. If you kept doing it, you would exhaust his supply until he was just dry cumming, then after a while of that his body would close down and he'd probably go into a coma. Women have a far greater earning capacity than men from cumming."

"Let's go inside," Zara suggested, keen to change the subject and also to see what awaited her inside.

We entered the building and I paid the 20 credits to buy a pass which allowed us to use all facilities on site for the night until it ran out. We walked past several more cyber whores, a higher class of whore inside the building because they paid for the privilege, but still whores who gained credits from selling their bodies.

The booth I was looking for was at the back; two plexiglass booths side by side, transparent between but opaque otherwise ensuring a private session. It was a hybrid machine, which meant that as well as the neurotransmitted stimulation, we would also receive the physical stimulation. We entered the male and female booths and closed the doors, then we stripped off our clothes and lay down in the positions indicated. We'd each seen the other naked before so there was little new here, but the ambience of the situation made it feel really sexy. Automatically the devices in the booths positioned themselves in preparation for use and straps fastened us in position on the beds, preventing too great a movement which would have made it more difficult for the machine to operate. I checked the intercom.

"Can you hear me honey?" I asked.

I heard Zara's voice in reply, "Yes, darling, can you hear me?"

I let her know that I could. "Now, it's our first time, so press the 'first time' button on the console."

We both pressed the 'first time' buttons and as I watched I saw the dildo positioned for Zara slowly decrease in size.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, darling, and I'm so excited."

"So am I. Now, do you want the enhanced or normal mode?"

"Oh, let's do the enhanced mode."

"So, press 'enhanced' on your console."

I pressed the button on mine and a headset appeared, which I fitted while watching Zara fit hers. I had read up about the machine and without the enhanced mode the feelings are derived from physical sensations only; with the enhanced mode there was some neurotransmitted stimulation as well. Once we'd set everything up, I checked again with Zara.

"All good? Ready to go? By the way, you look gorgeous naked."

"Thank you, darling, you look pretty good yourself. I'm as ready as I ever will be. Ooohhh, this is exciting, and a bit scary."

"Do you want to press 'start' or will I?"

"Can I?"

"Yes, do it now."

I watched as her finger rested on the button for a few seconds, feeling my apprehension and excitement also, knowing the irrevocability of her move. She pressed the button.

Immediately I felt the soft latex encircle my cock, cupping my balls. I looked into the next booth and saw soft latex fingers gently caressing and lubricating Zara's pussy, a task I would have enjoyed doing had we'd lived 50 years earlier. I noticed her breasts were also being stimulated, soft fingers caressing her nipples as they hardened. Her eyes closed and her body was slowly undulating to an unheard rhythm. I felt the sensations as my now hard cock was stroked, sensations far stronger than when I'd pleasured myself; the effects of enhancement, no doubt. I become aware that my hips were gently thrusting back and forth, the fingers doing the stimulation moving in time with my movements, as they were for Zara, I noticed, when I checked to see how she was enjoying the experience.

Her eyes were open now and she watched what was happening in my booth, her eyes following the latex fingers arousing my cock, probably wishing it was her hand instead of the machine. She seemed to be enjoying the experience; a smile on her face as she felt sexual arousal, maybe for the first time. Our eyes met; I gave her a wink and received one in return.

"This is wonderful, honey, thank you so much for this amazing present."

"That's Ok, darling, enjoy. I know I am."

"Mmmm, me too."

Our cyber partners must have become aware that we were both ready for the next phase. I had read that the devices can be synchronized between booth pairs so that each person goes ahead only when their partner is also ready. Now we were experiencing this feature. The latex 'hands' retracted from us both and for me, the soft latex 'pussy' that had been waiting in front of me moved towards my erect rod. I looked at Zara in time to see her watching as the latex cock approached her virgin hole. It moved to the best angle, then slowly slid upwards, just penetrating her entrance before stopping. While I watched the pending deflowerment of my darling, I felt the soft pussy envelope just the head of my cock, feeling exactly like it would feel if it was in the same position in Zara as her dildo was right now. I was also aware of another sensation as I felt a latex hand clasp my balls, gently kneading them, pulling downwards just the right amount. Then I realized that it is the enhancement causing me to feel this; I could see that there was nothing physically touching my balls.

I looked back to Zara, who had her eyes closed as the dildo between her labia sat waiting at her entrance. The two 'hands' were encircling the base of each breast, squeezing harder, causing her nipples to protrude as fingers from the hands squeezed these nipples. I could see from her face that the sensations were amazing.

Then penetration took place. As I watched Zara, the dildo pressed further into her entrance at the same time as I felt the plastic vagina over my cock move downwards. Then I felt it stop as my cock's smooth passage inside was blocked. I looked at Zara and saw her grimace as the dildo paused in its inward thrust. Then I heard a slight squeal and saw the dildo continue to move into her, just as the blockage across the head of my cock disappeared and the latex tunnel engulfed my cock fully.

"Congratulations, darling, you are now officially no longer a virgin. How's it feel?"

"Well, it feels great now, but is was a bit ouchy when it broke through. I don't know if that was for real or if it was just the enhancement."

"Doesn't matter, darling. With the enhancement mode you can lose your virginity as often as you wish, just by pressing the button. Cool, eh."

I received a chuckle in reply as I felt myself fucking the latex pussy as it moved up and down on my shaft in time with the thrusting of Zara's dildo. I noticed we were both moving our hips in unison, as we would have done if we'd been physically coupling, when that was permitted in the past. The sensations were exquisite and I felt what I imagined was my cum building up, waiting to escape during my orgasm. This build-up was far better than anything I'd ever felt during masturbation.

I glanced at Zara again, watching her body writhing gently under the effects of the physical stimulation as well as the enhanced arousal. I could tell by her panting breath coming through the intercom that she was approaching her release, just as I was approaching mine. I spared a brief thought for the intelligence of the machines that were giving us this pleasure, knowing that they were synchronized so we'd inevitably cum together, quite an achievement a few years ago in the time of unenhanced physical sex, according to the books I'd read.

My arousal increased as I approached my orgasm and I looked to see Zara also showing signs of approaching hers. A few more thrusts then I was there. I felt the cum travel down my cock and spurt into the latex vagina as I thrust forwards hard. I felt the latex contracting and expanding around my cock, squeezing and milking me of my sperm as I imagined Zara's vaginal muscles would have done had we been making love, like we would have all those years ago. Spurt after wonderful spurt filled the end of the vagina. I quickly looked at Zara, writhing and shuddering as a massive orgasm roared through her no longer virginal body. She was rolling her head from side to side, eyes closed, grunting and mewling as she was completely overcome by the sensations.

The movements of the plastic vagina slowed and ceased then it withdrew from my softening cock as I noticed that Zara's cock was withdrawing from her pussy. As it left, I noticed that a white liquid, with streaks of red, began dripping onto her thighs. I admired the attention to detail; the plastic cock had obviously squirted her full of fake cum.

All the devices retracted and the bands holding us in place loosened and then opened. Two flashing lights appeared on the screen: 'Press to continue' said the green one and 'Press to exit' said the red. I looked at Zara, who's looking at me.

"Again or leave?" I asked.

"Ooohhh, darling, that was wonderful. I never knew sex was like that. Can we go again please?"

"Sure. We both need to press the green button within five seconds of each other," I replied, reading the instructions.

We both pressed the green button and the machine cycle repeated. I felt a stimulation in my cock unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I'd never cum twice in a session masturbating; it usually took at least an hour before I could become hard again, yet here I was, hard enough to break rocks after only a few seconds. I realized it must have been the neurotransmissive enhancement that was doing this.

The arousal period was shorter this time and within a couple of minutes we were both thrusting our hips in time with our plastic dildo and vagina. I noticed that the stimulation of my genitals seemed far stronger this time and realized it was probably because I needed greater stimulation to cum a second time so soon after the first, whereas Zara would quite possibly be able to cum in a shorter time.

Zara seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. I could hear her panting through the intercom and knew that very soon she'd be ready or maybe she'd be placed in a holding pattern waiting for me. Watching her was all the added stimulation I needed. I felt myself preparing to cum and the sight of her thrusting harder still as she moaned in the intercom spurred me on. Then she gave a short shriek and I felt my cum boiling out of my cock. My orgasm overwhelmed me but I still enjoyed watching my loved one as she shuddered, writhed and undulated her way through her impressive release.

Again, everything withdrew and we were left with a soft cock and a dripping pussy. The flashing lights were once again tempting us.

"Can we have another?" asked Zara with a grin across her flushed cheeks.

"I'm all done," I said, exhausted from my two orgasms, "But if you want another one I'll watch. It means that only you press the green button while I don't press anything. That way I can stay here and watch you."

"Oh goody," she replied as she pressed her green button.

This time I watched as Zara was rapidly penetrated, the dildo having expanded to at least twice the size it was for the first time. She was obviously hooked on sex, I realized, wondering just how far this would go and what I'd been responsible for producing. As my mind wandered, my eyes never left her, watching her beautiful body interacting sexily with the intelligent machine as she thrust against the dildo while her breasts were caressed and stimulated by latex fingers. I wished they were my fingers and wished she was thrusting against my cock, but knew that with the effective destruction of our immune systems and the ineffectiveness of antibiotics, personal sex was totally out of the question. Even couples wanting babies now had obligatory IVF rather than traditional impregnation. I marvelled at the power of indoctrination; that, and the fact that those who broke the rules usually died a horrible death in isolation to prevent cross-infection.

I heard her panting, saw her writhing increase and then she let out a scream as she came hard for a third time. She seemed to just relax totally for a few seconds while the dildo withdrew, then she turned towards me as our lights began to flash once again.

"Can I continue again?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "I think you've had enough for one night, especially your first night."

She poked her tongue at me in reply and pressed the green button. I quickly pressed the red button, effectively vetoing her command. The speaker told us to dress and leave within five minutes. We both dressed, pressed the red button again, the doors opened and we stepped out. I walked around to her door where I found her waiting sullenly.

"We can return again sometime," I said, "It'll always be here."

"That was just so wonderful," she replied, "Oh how I'd love to hold you and kiss you and make love with you, like I've read about in books."

12