Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too good to last though. He finally let her go and she pulled herself up onto the desk and on top of him on her hands and knees. All Georgie had to do was to wait until she could position her pussy over his mouth and he was pulling her panties apart again to lick her. Colette immediately returned the compliment by bending forward towards me.

"I'll lick his cock, you lick his balls."

I was almost reluctant to give Georgie up to her but I did so, and moved my tongue down to wet the tightly crinkled sacs of flesh at the bottom of his shaft. Georgie was making muffled sounds of delight. I wondered if he might come now and whether he would think he'd got his money's worth if he did. It seemed to me that he was likely to come in Colette's mouth and that would be it for the day, with him being such an old guy and all. If I'd known anything at all about Georgie's powers of recuperation I'd also have known better. But what happened instead was that he suddenly gave Colette a tremendously loud double slap on the cheeks of her ass. She lifted herself up and lifted her head from his cock, giving the shiny wet tip a final rub with her thumb.

"It's all yours now, Yvonne. It's fucking time and you're the one that's got to find a home for this."

"Oh God! What's it like, Colette -- please?"

She giggled: "Nothing to worry about, honey -- the only thing you'll notice afterwards is that you've started walking like a cowboy!"

Georgie must have heard what she said, even with her thighs clamped over his ears, because he laughed loudly. Then Colette was quickly sliding off the desk on one side and Georgie was standing up in front of me. He grabbed my breasts, each one almost covered by a huge hand and swung us around in a second, so I was pressed against the desk. Then he lifted me by my tits as I yelled out and clung to his forearms, before going backwards and down, the edge of the desk behind my knees and the leather seat squabs underneath me. Georgie squatted down, grabbed my ankles and lifted them up above his shoulders, looking down at me with a odd, almost solemn look on his face as Colette pushed a cushion under my head. She, of course, was still laughing.

"We'll make you comfortable, Yvonne, and then the doctor can start his de-virginizing operation."

The other cushion she pushed underneath my butt and George stepped closer, his hands slipping down to my knees as I saw my shoes raised up towards the ceiling until he laces were hanging down.

"One minute, Georgie, one minute, and then you can fuck her stupid . . ." She went off to where a briefcase was in the corner, opened the lid and came rushing back with a roll of money. Georgie lowered my legs onto his shoulders and started pushing the bills into the tops of my nylons as I'd seen him do to Colette.

"This is a union job, Yvonne," Colette said. "Nobody does anything for the boss here for free." She reached down between us. "Yvonne, I'd like to introduce you to Georgie's prick, and Georgie, say hallo to Yvonne's cunt."

I could feel the head of that huge cock pushing past my lips as she guided him into me. "Any last words as a virgin, honey?"

"God yes, make him fuck me, please," I begged her.

And Georgie did. Inch by inch, with my cunt muscles clamping tight around his erection as I locked my fingers around his neck. He head came down, his lips on mine, puffs of garlic and mint flavored air were blowing into my nose once more, then the same tongue which had been licking my pussy was now deep inside my mouth. My tongue against his, his body driving against mine, that huge cock reaming into me and Colette whispering into our ears.

"Fuck her, George, fuck her until she screams. Fuck the silly little bitch stupid!"

George did exactly that, until I had to turn my head away and let out the cries within me as I climaxed in a crescendo of pain and ecstasy, ready to die myself and just as ready to die for this man who'd made me feel more alive than I'd ever done before. A second -- an eternity -- later, our tongues were writhing against each other as his hot seed pumped into my womb. When he finally got off me his sweat soaked shirt peeled away from my breasts and stomach like a snake's skin as I gulped for air.

Later still I was kneeling on the floor in front of the chair, licking off my own love juice from George's cock. Colette showed me what to do to bring it to life with my mouth, an impatience inside my newly conquered cunt to be used again matching George's resurgent manhood. But this time it was different treatment, bent over the desk with Colette holding my ears as George rubbed grease up my anus with a finger which seemed twice as big as it had the first time, and the fingernail twice as sharp.

"What are you doing . . .?"

"He's going to put his cock up your ass," Colette chuckled.

"No!"

George's hands grabbed my buttocks as if they were plundered treasure and held them firmly captive as he made his grand entrance into me from behind. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me, I couldn't believe Colette was helping him by holding as firmly to my ears as Georgie was to my ass. But it was true, and my eyes were watering more than enough to prove it.

George pinned the tops of my legs against the edge of the desk with my sphincter ring being forced open: I made a last incoherent plea for mercy, Colette laughed and George rammed into me as if I was a novice bullfighter suddenly hit by a ton of testosterone charged meat. Not only was I pushed forward, so was the desk, so was Colette, until the roller chair she was sitting in was against the wall. Not that I cared because I was sure I was going to die on the spot. I felt like an hen trying to lay an ostrich egg, I felt like a victim of Vlad the impaler, and Colette had to force my face down onto one of the cushions on top of the desk to stifle my screams and protests.

"For God's sake, shut up, Yvonne. You sound like Donald Duck getting a flying fuck."

Yeah, from Dumbo, the flying elephant. But all I could think of was what she'd said before, about walking like a cowboy. Walking wasn't going to be my problem from now on but sitting down surely would be. Then George put his hands underneath me to finger my tingling clitoris and I was slamming my forearms on top of the desk like a surrendering wrestler as the Greek became my partner again in another orgiastic blow up. I fell off the desk and lay in a tangle of arms and legs with my man, half laughing and half crying.

I wouldn't have cared if I'd been dragged out into the middle of the town and left in the old colonial stocks the way I was, stark naked and still hot from my sins. In fact it was a fate which would have been a lot easier to live with than what Colette was planning to blackmail me into doing. And I'd never even heard yet about the Blessing of the Fleet and what the special treat was that Georgie was planning to give his skippers. Or -- to be more precise -- whom the treat was and how she was going to find herself hung up stark naked in a fishing net

THE END