Hooked Up

Story Info
A couple's downward turn.
1.7k words
4.03
100.4k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

It was a hot summer day, Rick and Tonya Steward were unloading the moving van when they decided to sit down and cool for a while. They had just moved back home after ten years away. Rick took a job with a local law firm and the money was good. As they sit drinking a beer a car pulled up in the drive and a tall muscular black man stepped out.

"Ricky, Ricky Steward, how are you doing?" the man said walking up to the couple, "Don't you remember me? It's Robert Davis, from Franklin High." He said with a wide smile while extending his hand to the thirty four year old lawyer.

Rick stood up and took his large hand, "of course I remember you, Robert. I mean who could forget the star running back, of out graduating class' football team." He said smiling, all the time knowing the star football player would never have talked to the school nerd, but now Rick was a noted lawyer and married to the girl who was a cheerleader and. the home coming queen.

"It's so good to see y'all." The big black man said strolling up to Tonya who was now standing. He took her in his arms and pulled her to him crushing he breast to his hard chest. "We heard y'all were back in town and so I came over to invite y'all to a party tonight."

"We would love to." Ricky said to the man who had his arm draped over his wife's shoulders, "but it'll be late before we get this moving van unloaded and we'll be give out."

"That's no problem." Robert said taking out his cell phone and punching in a few numbers, he spoke with his back to the couple for a short time then turned around "Ok, the guys will be here soon and all you two need do is tell us where to put the stuff." He said smiling. In a few minutes three cars pulled up to the curb and six large black men got out. In two hours the moving van was unloaded and all the couples stuff was put away.

As Robert was leaving he said, "Ok you two get cleaned up and I'll see you tonight, the address is on the coffee table." Then he was gone.

The couple talked about it and decided to get ready and go to the party. They arrived there around seven o'clock, the place was already rocking as Ricky knocked on the door. " Come in come in." Robert said as he opened the door, "you already know most of the people here just follow me to the bar, and I'll get you a drink."

As the walked through the house they saw a lot of people they went to school with, some were friends and some they just knew and a few they didn't remember. When they reached the bar Robert asked, "What are you drinking tonight?" raising his voice so he could be heard over the music.

"I'll have a beer. Tonya will have a white wine." Ricky told the bartender. "Nice place you have here Robert." He continued as he took the drinks and handed his lovely wife her glass. What he didn't see was the look their host gave the bartender who turned his back to them and dropped a couple crystals into the glass of wine.

Robert led the couple across the room reintroducing them old classmates as they went, about half way they ran in to Barbara Tally, one of the girls who was on Tonya's cheerleading squad. Tonya barely recognized her, the once raven haired beauty, who filled out her tight jeans so well in high school, now looked to be a starvation diet, her once sparkling emerald eyes the gems of her beautiful face were a dull green sit in dark cavities. Her hands looked like those of a skeleton.

"Barbie? Is that you?" Tonya asked taking her old friend by the hand, "What happened?"

"I—I've been sick." Barbara answered trying not to look at the couple, Robert, I need to see you." She continued turning her attention to the big black man.

"Ok, ok, wait by the bar." He told her pointing in the direction they had just come. "Just a little business, you two show yourselves around you know most of the people here, I'll be back." He said walking away.

The couple walked around a bit talking to one and then another they couldn't help but notice but most of the people her were black. Soon a man came up to Ricky "hey dude we got a pool table over here come and play a game with us. Rick turned to Tonya, "go ahead I'll just hang out here." She told him. When he was gone she was feeling a little high which she couldn't understand since the only thing she had to drink was the glass of wine "maybe a drink of water will help." She thought.

She went to the bar and got a glass of water then as she seemed to drift off deeper she looked for a place to sit down she stepped into a hall way and heard voices she walked closer to an open door. It was Barbara and Robert in a small room.

"Please Baby, I need it bad, I'll die if I don't get it." Her friend pleaded with the black man. Tonya's head was spinning as she leaned against the door facing.

"I told you last night to stay out until you got all of my money, but you came in before one o'clock, and only made one hundred and fifty bucks. If you had stayed out until three you would have made two hundred at least." He told her.

"Y-y-You're right, but I got sick, t-t-tonight I'll stay out all night if I have to." She begged.

"Ok, but you will stay out until you make three hundred, understand."

"Yes, yes I'll get your money I promise."

"Ok, but if you want your candy, you'll have to work for it now. You know what I want." Robert said with a smirk on his face, as he pushed the redhead to her knees. Tonya watched as her friend unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor. She then took his large cock, the biggest one Tonya had ever seen, in her hand and held it up. She opened her mouth wide and moved forward until the head of the enormous dick filled her checks. She closed her eyes and let her hands fall to her sides.

Robert took her head in his hands and pulled it forward forcing her mouth down onto his cock, she gagged once but her did not stop. Until his stomach was pushing her nose to one side and his balls were resting on her chin. Tonya couldn't move she it was as if she was in a dream, her head was all the way inside the room and her body supported by the doorway. She watched as Robert pulled his long dick out of then slammed it back down Barbara's throat.

Over and over he fucked her face hold her head tight, he saw Tonya watching them but it was a part of his plan, again and again he rammed his dick home in his whores mouth while he watched the young housewife's face. He knew she was so deeply drugged that she would not be able to run away. Tonya watched, as the woman who had once been one of her best friends was being degraded before her eyes, and wondered how this could be happening. She tried to turn away but could not. She watched the black dick working in and out of the pail face. She saw the smile on Robert's face, and then she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders as she was being forced into the room.

Tonya looked behind her, it was the bartender walking her closer to the couple in the middle of the room, and she was forced to her knees with her face only inches from the dick fucking Barbara in the mouth. The bartender held her there as Robert pulled his long cock from the other woman's mouth. Then her presented it to Tonya, who looked up in shock. The bartender held her head while Robert pushed down on her chin opening her mouth, then her inserted the large purple head into her mouth she tried to fight it but did not have the strength. Once the head was in her mouth Robert turned to Barbara, "You know what to do." He ordered. The red head quickly scrambled around behind the big black man and pulled the globes of his ass apart. She pushed her face in-between them and licked out her tongue, flicking it at his dirty asshole. She pushed it deep into his ass and began to fuck him with it.

"Ooooh yeah! That the way I like my ass licked, fuck me with you hot tongue whore!" he moaned just before he filled Tonya's mouth with his white-hot liquid. "Yeah! Yeah!" he said with each shot of cum "swallow it slut swallow it all." He said. Tonya could do nothing else but swallow his load. When he was done he pulled is dick out of her mouth and turned to Barbara, he handed her two small pieces of crystal myth. "There now get you bony ass back on the street and don't come back until you have my money.

"Ok baby, I'll get it all, thank you." The dark haired whore said as she ran out of the room.

The two black men cleaned the excess cum off of Tonya's mouth and chin and straightened up her dress. Then Robert took her back into the party room as the bartender got Rick. He sit her n a chair by the bar and waited for her husband to appear.

" Looks like she has had a little too much to drink." He told his guest when he made his way to where his wife sat, "maybe you should take her home.

"Thank you Robert. For looking after her for me." Ricky said as the two of them help the helpless woman out the front and into the couple's car.

"Any time bud, just get her home and in the bed I think she'll be alright." Robert answered as the car backed out of the drive, he knew the drill just a few more hits of the crystal myth and she would be hooked and would soon become one of his whores just like the others.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers