Hooker Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle gains experience.
1.3k words
4.16
92.8k
26
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely recovered from my ordeal with Somosi before Daddy lined me up with my next customer.

After fucking the dirty old Hungarian I actually enjoyed making love with my father. He was always kind and considerate, and usually brought me to an orgasm.

George Pataki was a double-amputee in his late sixties. He had both of his legs amputated at the knees due to suffering from diabetes. Pataki lived alone in a seniors' apartment building and was cared for by a visiting homemaker.

Pataki was a filthy old man constantly making lewd suggestions to his housekeeper. The agency had changed his housekeeper several times before finding a tough old girl who tolerated his rudeness in return for stealing money from him. He had offered my father a couple of hundred dollars for the chance to abuse his pretty little daughter for an afternoon. I showed up at his door wearing a shirt cotton dress in an attempt to looking as juvenile as possible.

Pataki did not have a wheelchair. He navigated about on a piece of plywood with casters on it. He shouted for me to come in.

His housekeeper was cleaning him out of his money more than anything else. The place was quite littered with stacks of dishes accumulated in the sink. Pataki was sitting in a Lazy-boy chair watching the T.V.

Pataki was only wearing a pair of "Y" fronts and his boner was very obvious. "Let's see what you've got?"

I unfastened my dress and pulled it off over my head. I only wore white cotton panties beneath, no bra. My perky young breast stood proudly tipped by my pink button nipples. I stood before the pervert in only ankle socks and panties while he examined my almost naked body.

"Let's see your cunt." He demanded.

Submissively I tugged my panties down over my hips and let then fall to the floor. My snatch was shaven giving the illusion of adolescence.

Pataki had his cock out in his hand and was stroking it.

"Come over here and suck this." He ordered.

Obediently I went to his cock.

His cock was rock-hard from neglect. I took the vile member from his hand. His cock throbbed in my small hand as I lowered my mouth onto it. I almost heaved when the disgusting thing filled my mouth.

Days of dried urine and semen coated his cock and started to dissolve in my mouth. My saliva reconstituted all the accumulated crud as it assaulted my taste buds. It was like I was sucking the cock of the devil.

"Suck it you little whore!" Pataki ordered.

Timidly my lips closed around his disgusting sausage as it lay on my tongue. I fought off my gag reflex and began to suck.

Pataki's cock twitched in my mouth as my tongue caressed the trunk of his shaft. My head was locked in Pataki's grip as he worked my lips up and down on his pecker.

His slime gushed into my mouth. My teeth and tongue were awash in a sea of salty, thick brine. He gave me no choice but to eat his cum.

I knew men's cum did not taste very good and God knows Somosi had fed me enough of his. I braced myself and swallowed. It went down like a lump of vomit contaminating my gullet on its way down.

Pataki groaned relief as he released himself in me.

As his cum lie in my belly he licked and played with m bare breasts. His rough tongue rasped over my sensitive nipples while his fingers roughly explore my pussy.

I was puzzled on how a legless man would fuck me. With his greater upper body strength he lifted me up and lowered me onto his resurrected cock.

His cock skewered me like I was a chicken on a spit. He released me until my weight drove him balls deep inside of me. With his hands gripping my bare chest he started sliding me up and down on his cock as if I were some kind of sex toy. I bobbed up and down on his cock until he blasted his load into my pussy.

As inexperienced as I was I knew this was the most degrading way to sell my body there was. I vowed if I was going to be a whore I would do it with class.

"The old guys have got the money and will pay to fuck you." My father argued.

"I don't want to do them anymore." I sobbed.

"Never mind, we will figure something out." Dad said as he climbed on top of me.

It was to be a straight exchange. Ron Fisher was fucking his daughter Diane and had agreed with Dad to swap daughters for an afternoon.

I had met Fisher a couple of times. He was a truck driver in his forties with greasy slicked back hair, he was only a short little guy and his daughter seemed to be retarded. I could not understand why my father wanted to trade.

Dad dropped me off at Fisher's house and picked up Diane. Diane comes out of the house to get into the car while Fisher waited for me at the door.

Fisher had not dressed up to entertain me. He was wearing a plaid shirt and a pair of blue jeans, no shoes just wool socks.

We were alone in the house. He took me through to his daughter's bedroom. The bed was unmade and looked like they had just fucked in it.

"Get your clothes off." He ordered as he started unbuttoning is shirt.

I was wearing a skirt and a wool pullover. I tugged the sweater off over my head exposing my flimsy half-bra containing my young tits. Fisher watched as I unfastened the bra and removed it allowing him to see my perky breasts. Without hesitating I unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Fisher was almost naked and I stood there in only a pair of pink silk panties. He pulled down his boxers and his erection popped out.

Shit he was big! For a little guy his cock must have been ten inches long or more. I felt sorry for his daughter having to take that everyday.

"What do you think of that?" he proudly asked.

"It's big." I admitted.

"Think you can handle it?" he boasted.

"If Diane can take it I can." I answered.

"Get those knickers off and we'll see?" Fisher ordered.

I peeled of my panties and got on the soiled bed. I opened my white legs and prepared to be ripped open.

Fisher's breath smelt of stale tobacco as he mounted me. I felt his cockhead spreading my pussy.

Fisher entered me by brute force. My tender lips parted allowing his monster to enter my wet tunnel. My vagina stretched remarkably as he slid into me like a battering ram.

"Oooow, you're hurting me!" I cried.

"Shut up you scrawny little bitch!" he said as he drove his cock home.

He had accomplished the impossible; I had all ten inches of his cock inside of me. I was afraid to move.

Callously he started fucking me. My stretched pussy clung to his cock second skin. My hips followed his strokes in a vain effort to reduce its travel in me. Mercifully I began to lubricate.

Fisher's cock began to move more freely in me now. In spite of his size he was arousing my pussy, stirring that feeling I had only experience with my father. I was going to cum!

Fisher continues to pound me into the mattress, the bed squeaking in protest from countless times of screwing his daughter. His hands are mauling my tits as he works himself up to cumming.

"Shoot in me!" I moaned.

Fisher's back arched as he blasted a mega load of his thick stringy cum into my sloppy cunt.

Feeling him ejaculate into me triggered my own orgasm. My legs locked around Fisher as my hips followed him up to receive his sperm. I was cumming just like I did with Daddy.

.......... to be continued.