Hooking the Hockey Player Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen had introduced me to deaf ears, the crew just flocking to the star in their midst. I was pushed out of the way so they could perfect the look that he had just come off the ice. He was still in his pads, though he had taken off his skates and they even spritzed water on his forehead to give the allusion that this was really after an intense practice. I sat in back as they made him up and began the interview.

The reporter, if we could really call her that, looked to be in her mid-twenties. She also looked like the kind of girl who had never bought a drink for herself. She was stunning, long red hair that flowed in styled waves. She resembled Jessica Rabbit in nearly every way except she wore seemingly less clothes. I imagined that anyone watching the interview would be getting a serious eyeful of her cleavage. I hated her, she was draping herself over Owen with every question. I wondered if she had forgotten that other people would see this interview as she groped his arm and commented that he did seem in peak physical health.

Owen was all smiles when answering questions about his training regimen and about finishing up school. He was charming, telling a sweet anecdote about the first time he skated: how he had fallen and cut his lip but the second his dad bandaged his wound he was skating again and hadn't stopped yet. The reporter, Megan Pally, cooed over how humble he seemed she internally cooed over his body. Irrationally, I told her off in my mind. Owen didn't like girls, had always been secure in who he is.

"So which team are you hoping will draft you next year?" She asked thrusting her tits even more in his face, if she wasn't careful she would knock him out with those silicone-inflated hazards.

Owen chuckled, "I feel blessed to even be considered for the draft. My only hope is that I can stay healthy and go to a team where I can develop as a player." I almost snorted, wondering how long his dad had coached him on that response. Not that I doubted that Owen believed what he was saying on some level but when we were alone we prayed that we would end up near each other.

As my list of acceptances grew, so did the concern that I would choose wrong and he would end up hundreds of miles away. He told me not to apply to schools just because they were in more likely candidates for where he would be next year; I still did. The season wasn't over yet but the bottom of the league was unlikely to shift too much. I had applied to at least one school in each of those teams' cities but I would have to make my decision months before he was drafted.

The interview ended mercifully, I doubted any of the other guys in the entrance draft would be making much of an appearance in the special: some hideous Russian who could barely speak English... pass. Once the red light clicked off the camera Megan got increasingly over the top in her flirtation, touching Owen's chest. I could hear in her stage whisper, "If there is anything else I can do for you, you be sure to let me know. I'm sure I'll be covering you for a long time." Jesus Christ, I almost gagged at her obnoxiousness. I felt slightly vindicated as I watched for the first time a small frown congregate on Owen's lips.

He was polite but moved her hands far away from his personage, his smile was looking more and more forced by the moment. He carefully extricated himself and unclipped his mic handing it off to the sound guy in a deft motion. Ever the gentleman, Owen thanked the crew and then made his way toward me. In a barely perceptible voice Owen asked, "Ready to get out of here?"

I smirked, despite his calm demeanor he had been annoyed by Megan, "Are you sure you don't want to stay and talk to your new best friend?"

His glare was pretty weak because a smile teased his lips, "You enjoyed that did you?"

"It's something I'll have to get used to," I said casually not wanting him to know that I was jealous that a perfect stranger had just spent fifteen minutes groping him in front of me.

Owen chuckled and I followed him out of the room. Once we were well out of earshot he spoke, "I was waiting for her to give me the least exciting lap dance ever."

"Had much experience with lap dances?" I asked quirking an eyebrow.

Owen stopped and blushed, "...I'd love to get one from you." Jealousy flooded through me, I had expected for him to thoroughly deny any knowledge of lap dances. My mind was immediately consumed with visions of faceless attractive men grinding their bodies on Owen. I had known I wasn't Owen's first but his world of experience was more than I could have even feared. Seeing Megan's paltry attempt at seducing Owen was nothing compared to what I imagined.

My jealousy peaked and I shook my head to try and rid myself of the images but soon jealousy began to war with determination. When determination won out, I became downright predatory. I grabbed Owen's hand and pulled him into the locker room of the rink, practice was long since out so it was deserted.

Owen blinked down at me, confused at my sudden actions but I silenced him with a deep kiss. I had missed him and needed to prove to myself that I could keep his interest. If he wanted a lap dance, he was going to get the most enthusiastic one I could offer.

I pushed him down onto the bench, his eyes liquid fire as he reveled in my sudden dominance. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt, I don't know why this was different. He had seen my body countless times, knew it better than I did. Maybe it was the tease or that I was in control or that we hadn't been together as much recently but his attention was focused entirely on the skin exposed. Knowing that Owen still had on his jock and his hockey pants just made seducing him through the extra layers more enjoyable.

His harsh breaths as he watched me turn and grind my body against his was the music I timed my swaying to. It seemed almost subconscious that his hands came to try and grab my hips to settle them over his erection which was pressing lewdly against his jock.

Though I had missed his hands being on me, I pulled them off and held them down to the bench on either side of me. When I released him, I had to dance out of the way of him attempting to grab me. He looked like a dream come true, and I remembered all the fantasies of steamy locker room hookups, this was so much better. In his pads, Owen went from a muscular man to a monolith of carefully restrained power. I didn't know how much longer he was going to entertain my stripper game so it was time to kick it up a notch.

Slowly I teased my hands under my shirt and pinched my nipples, letting out a moan. I peeked through my lashes at Owen, his hand was straying to the ties of hockey pants. I smirked as I ran my hands down my stomach, releasing each of the buttons before turning around and letting the garment fall from my shoulders. I bent at the waist as I pulled off my cords, showing off my ass. I heard him roughly exhale and fabric rustling as I stood back up teasingly.

I turned coquettishly around and straddled Owen who now was just in his cup. Owen was losing ground on his ability to let me play with him, his jaw was tense with the need to be inside me but he smiled at how much I was enjoying myself. I ground my erection over his concealed cock. His hands came up and covered my ass, palming it and squeezing it. My hands stopped their lugubrious circling against Owens chest where his pads covered him down to his stomach where I was free to feel him, "I don't think you're allowed to touch the strippers."

His chuckle was low next to my ear, "Good thing you're not a stripper." He pulled me as flush with his body as possible. If I were to rank feelings Owen's body would be number one but a close second would be him in pads, something about the enhanced hardness only highlighted what I knew would be coming. His lips hovered over mine for a moment before dodging my kiss and finding my neck. He stripped off my underwear, I heard the fabric protest against his insistence.

I had missed him, he was rough as his teeth scraped along my throat and sucked on it. All of a sudden I was airborne, all I could do was wrap my legs around his waist as he lifted me. I had gained some muscle in the months I had been with Owen, with eating healthier around him and the extra exercise but he lifted me easily.

Firmly he pressed me against the lockers and the metal vibrated. His hands cupped under my ass shifting me up so that my erection was tight against his stomach. Deftly he slid down his jock and finally I could feel all of him, hard and throbbing against my ass.

The danger of possibly getting caught and of me being completely naked while he was almost completely clothed heightened my need. It felt like forever since we had been together. I needed this, needed him. "In me Owen," I breathed still holding a carat of dominance.

"I don't have lube," Owen growled regret in his voice. We had done dry before but the resulting soreness made anything for several days nearly impossible.

Though I tried to not sound it, a tinge of fear eked into my voice, "I can take it Owen. I love you. Get in me."

His tongue plundered my mouth, and he hitched me up as I grinded against his stomach. We were on the move. Owen might be a superhero, he moved us through the locker room into the showers, finding a conditioner dispenser all without breaking our kiss. His fingers covered in the slickness probed quickly, swirling into my depths. My hands fisted in his hair as I clung to him, lavishing my love on his neck.

As Owen pressed me against the shower wall, he pressed into me. I couldn't contain the low moan at his possession. I whimpered as his cock stretched me open but I wanted him harder, faster, and deeper. He could sense what I needed, as he thrust deeply. I could do nothing but hold on. I leaned my head against the tile and let him have me. Savagely, he pumped and claimed me as his own.

Him still being clothed it looked like I was some fan that had slipped into the locker rooms for a liaison with a player. I hoped that maybe one day in the future we could make that particular fantasy a reality.

His teeth scraped my Adam's apple before whispering in my ear, "You are the only one I want, forever." He knew me, he knew I was jealous of things that happened before we met; he knew I was jealous of the people who would worship him to come. This was what I needed: him and only him. I gave myself over to him, letting him pull me farther and farther.

When he erupted, my name was on his lips, the sweetest words ever spoken. I came without touching my cock, letting him roll over me. I came all over his jersey, marking him as mine as he did the same.

Only after both of our breathing slowed, did Owen finally let me down. "I meant it you know, you're the only one I want."

I kissed him on the cheek, pulling off his soiled practice jersey, "I love you too."

12