Hooking Up Mrs. Curry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at it and then him, open mouthed. He smiled broadly.

"You did NOT film that entire episode?" she said in mock horror.

"Oh, I did, I did," he laughed. "You know me and filming...well, now you do anyway."

They walked to the door, not wanting to part. She turned, faced him, snuggling her face into his chest, his strong young arms holding her close. They breathed as one, delaying.

They kissed softly, her hand behind her on the knob, turning it, aching at the parting, wondering what the future would bring, if there would be one.

"We're so...apart in..in years," she said, looking up to his perfectly smooth face, feeling the wrinkles in her own tugging at the corners of her mouth and eyes.

"But what does that mean?" he asked softly, voice tinged with a philosophic air. "Years are just...measures of time..."

"And the only time we really have is now," she said, weakly smiling, wanting more than anything to mean the words.

"Yes, it is," he whispered, kissing her. "The only time."

She left, silently, both resolved to make the best of theirs. Knowing this would not be the last.

12