Hooking Up Mrs. Curry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better go!" she whispered, taking his hand and starting to walk out of the room.

Just then they saw one manacled hand of the mannequin move up, wiggling its fingers in a wave.

"Have a good day, you two," the voice growled from under the mask over the face that belonged to a quite real human.

Dennis and Suzie gasped, looking at each other in disbelief. From under the mask, a very real eye winked at them.

"Holy shit!" Dennis shrieked, pulling her out of the room.

"OH MY GOD!" Suzie added, following him.

They stumbled from the fun house into the slanting rays of the late afternoon sun, holding each other and laughing uncontrollably.

"We better get out of her before the next monster isn't so accommodating," Dennis laughed, walking arm in arm with her toward the exit as she clutched her teddy bear prize.

"The only monster I care about is this one, baby," she growled, dropping a hand to his crotch and palming his still-thick cock through his shorts.

They made their way to the car, getting in, looking at each other.

"We need to find a place to stay," he said, keying his phone to search for lodging. "Hmmm, there's one about 10 miles down the road called Cabins in the Woods...that could work..."

"Let's go, lover," Suzie smiled, reaching for his cock and stroking it. "We gotta take care of that, you've been so good to THIS all day!"

She hiked up her skirt, spreading her luscious thighs, Dennis's eyes riveted to that saggy, swaying meat of their slightly wrinkled interiors.

"Oh, hell yes," he moaned, driving off.

They found the place easily enough, a nothing-special assortment of small cabins ringing a tiny pond, with one building in the middle, larger, with the business name on the wall and "Office" hanging beneath.

"You get our stuff together, I'll get us the room," Suzie said, kissing him and slipping out of the car. "My treat, you don't have much money, I know..."

"You're the best, Mrs. Curry," Dennis said so politely it made her forget that in a few minutes she'd be fucking him madly in one of the cabins.

She walked into the office, the bell above the door clanging noisily. Standing at the counter, she waited, and in short order a large older man lumbered out from the back, munching on a doughnut, the crumbs of which clung to his unshaven chin.

"Help ya?" he growled, looking her up and down.

"Yes, we'd like a cabin for the night, please," she said politely.

He looked at her, then past her to the young man pulling small suitcases out of a car trunk.

"How many of ya?" he snarled.

"Two," she said calmly.

"Ain't got nothin' with two beds," he growled. "Just one."

"One is fine," she said.

Again he looked over her shoulder to the car.

"Hmghf," he grunted. "You and your grandson gonna share a bed?"

"Who the young man is is none of your business, sir," Suzie said with a decided edge to her voice. "Now, may we have the cabin, please?"

"Now look her lady, we ain't runnin' a damn no-tell motel here, so why don't you..." he blurted angrily, shards of donut spraying from his mouth and sprinkling the counter.

"What in HELL is goin' on out here?"

An equally large and old woman lumbered out of the back, waddling to the counter, eyes fixed on the man.

"Goddammit, Leon, what the hell?" she snarled at him. "Woman wants a cabin, goddammit, give her a fuckin' cabin!"

Suzie stifled a giggle as the woman looked at her with a smile.

"Don't you worry none, honey, I'll take care of you," she said sweetly. "Name's Eloise, this here lump of shit is Leon, my husband. Git along, Leon, git along, go fix somethin' that needs fixin', will ya?"

Leon shot her a look of a man who knew his lot in life and was none too pleased about it but far too lazy to do anything to change it. He lumbered out of the room, grumbling to himself.

"Now then, honey, we got a nice cabin down the end of the row, 75 bucks," Eloise said, spinning the registration form around to face Suzie. "Just the one night? You and your..."

She looked outside to the young man waiting.

"..you and your..."

"My friend, yes, just the one night," Suzie said, filling out the form.

Eloise fairly shrieked with glee, slapping the counter with both meaty hands, startling Suzie for a moment.

"Well, good goddam, I tell ya, good GODDAM!" Eloise roared, laughing, then leaning forward on those paws, "Good for you, girlie, good for you! A young one, you got yerself a young one! Hot shit, I mean, hot goddam shit!"

Suzie laughed at the well-intended profanity streaming from the smiling chubby face, peeling off five $20 bills and placing them on the counter.

"Thank you so much, Eloise, for understanding," she said.

"Hell yeah, I unnerstand, unnerstand completely," Eloise said, palming the bills and stuffing them into her apron pocket. "Woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do!"

She cast a disparaging look toward the door Leon had just grumbled through.

"Me?" she snarled with the tone of a woman too long in a place she didn't want to be but making the best of it. "All I gotta do is that fat tub a guts, ya know? Goddam man couldn't get it up with a fistful of Viagra and a crane!"

Suzie roared with laughter, putting her hands on the woman's as they returned to the counter.

"I'll get yer change for ya," Eloise said.

"Nonsense, keep it, it's yours," Suzie said. "Don't tell Leon."

"Oh, fuck Leon, I won't tell him nuthin!" Eloise laughed, patting Suzie's hand. "Now you two go have yourselves a night, nice and isolated down there, you make as much noise as you want, howl at the goddam moon if you wanna!"

Suzie laughed with her, then walked toward the door, and stopping.

"Uh, any place to eat around here?" she asked.

"We didn't pass anything, and we could use some food."

"Oh, I'll bet ya could, honey, you be needin' your energy, keep up with that young buck!" Eloise laughed. "Down the road a piece, about five miles, place called 'Maddie's.' It's a bar more 'n a restaurant, but food's good, cheap, Maddie's a sweetheart. You tell her Eloise sent ya. Not Leon, fuck him, just Eloise!"

"Will do, Eloise," Suzie smiled.

"And come by in the mornin', we serve breakfast, too, not much, but it ain't bad and it's free," Eloise called out after her.

"Get us a cabin?" Dennis smiled as she walked up to him. "Any trouble? You were in there awhile."

"No, no trouble, the lady of the house was quite nice and rather interesting," Suzie smiled, getting in the car. "Right down here."

They drove to the cabin, parking in front, and walked in. It was simple, homey, a bit chilly, so Dennis fired up the small gas fireplace, the fake logs soon glowing. They looked around at the queen-sized bed, rudimentary furniture and throw rugs.

"It's cute, quaint," Suzie announced, putting her bag down and peeking in the tiny bathroom. "Cute."

"I wish it could be the Ritz for you, my classy lady, I really do," Dennis sighed.

She walked back to him, embracing him, kissing him.

"It is, my love, it is," she growled, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

She fell back on the bed, Dennis atop her, her thighs spread and accepting his gentle thrusting. His cock was rock hard, as always, pushing against her wet crotch. He kissed her with increasing fervor, breaking off to suck down her neck, devouring the wattle that he so loved.

"I can't believe you love my ugly neck so much, Dennis, no woman my age likes her neck, but you..." she moaned as he feasted on the fleshy folds, suckling them, licking, moaning.

"I love every inch of you," he hissed, nipping at the flesh and then burying his face into the warm, wrinkly cleavage below, slipping down her dress top to expose her meaty white tits that splayed to the sides, mouthing the flesh, sucking the nipples. "Every...inch...of...you..."

"Oh, Dennis!" she moaned.

He worked his way down, peeling the dress off as he went, tossing it aside and sliding her wet panties off as well. He knelt between her slack thighs, looking at the delicious wiggling meat of them, the furry slit glistening in the dim light of the room.

"Oh God," he moaned, diving in.

"Dennis!" she shrieked, holding his head in her old hands. "I...it's been a long day...let me freshen up!"

"No," he snarled with a smile, lapping slowly up her crack, from the dripping hole to her clit, inhaling deeply. "I love the scent of you right now!"

She growled with pleasure as he continued to slowly lap up and down her moist pussy, dipping his tongue into the gripping hole and then up the slick lips and dribbling at her clit. He expertly drove her to the edge of orgasm, her body tightening, thighs clamping shut with a meaty slap around his ears, locking her ankles and squeezing.

He groaned at the exquisite pain of her sexual scissors, rubbing his face around the meaty expanse of her pussy, drinking her in. She came hard and fast, snapping her slender hips, slapping at his sucking face with her sex, gripping him tightly, thighs quivering as she did. He finally stopped as her body went slack, relaxed, and she laughed a satisfied laugh, releasing her clenching legs from his head.

"Oh my goodness...I was squeezing you like that...that guy in the fun house was getting his head crushed in that torture device!" she laughed.

"I know, it hurt soooo good," he giggled, licking his lips coated with her essence. "I feel like he should be here watching again, to make sure you're doing it right!"

He kissed his way up her body, shedding his clothes as he did, and gently fisted his eager cock to her pussy, she sighing as he entered her. They made love, softly, passionately, romantically, her legs around him, their rhythm in sync.

"Give it to me, baby, give me your cum!" she growled, licking his ear, making him shudder. "You've waited long enough!"

He groaned, jetting into her, holding his cock completely still, both of them feeling the pulsations of his stream filling her. He dropped atop her, panting and slowly pulled out, nibbling his way down her incredible body.

"Oh my," she said in a whisper as he found her dripping sex, attaching his mouth to it and slurping out the milky cream flavored with both of them. "Oh...my..."

He cleaned her thoroughly, devouring every drop of her creamy sperm pie, swallowing greedily. Once done, he came to her face, kissing, sharing.

"We need to shower," she giggled as he lay atop her, grinding his wet cock into her soft belly. "Want me to go first?"

"Only if I go with you, my love," he whispered into her ear.

Love. There was that word again, casually tossed about. Love. It's what she was feeling for the young man and he for her. Love. It was the elephant in the room.

She led him to the bath, both of them naked, smiling, hand in hand. They soaped each other up in the hot steamy water, hugging, kissing. Dennis stroked his cock between her supple thighs as they stood face to face, letting her grind on it, cumming again. He groaned as he felt his own orgasm building.

"Slow it down, lover, slow it down," she laughed, pushing him playfully away. "Let's make it last..."

They dressed, Dennis pulling on jeans and a dress t-shirt, Suzie wearing a smart black silky top and black Capri pants that end at the knees, and a pair of very sexy, slightly high-heeled black shoes. He looked at her, watching her walk around the room, teasing him.

"Love how these shoes and pants make my calves look so...sexy!" she laughed, standing on tip toes before him as he sat on the bed.

"So sexy," he growled. "God, Mrs. Curry, your calves..."

He knelt, sucking them, licking them, massaging them, making her giggle like a schoolgirl.

Mischievously, she tucked his head between them, snaring his neck in the freckled, tight muscles, locking her shoes together and squeezing until he moaned.

"Wow, that's so sexy!" she said, admiring the effect it had on the young man kneeling at her feet. "I could probably knock you out if I squeezed hard enough!"

"Oh God...yes...so sexy," he said in slurring tone.

She quickly released her scissors and stood him up, hugging him.

"Sorry," she smiled, "I get carried away I guess..."

"Never apologize for doing what feels good," he laughed. "Ever."

They left their cabin, driving away to the friendly wave of Eloise and the gruff stare of Leon. They drove into Maddie's down the road, a nothing-special place, low-slung and non-descript, with several of the flickering neon letters of various beer signs unlit and lonely.

Going inside the dim bar, they took a seat at a booth with high backs, wooden and stark, laughing at the rather dismal ambience.

"Hey, food must be good, right?" Suzie smiled, sitting across from him at the small table.

"One can only hope," Dennis sighed. "I am pretty hungry."

"Then you came to the right place," a voice intoned.

A lovely woman stepped up, around 50 or so, a brunette with short, shaggy hair and big, sad brown eyes. She wore a plaid shirt over her slender frame, and a short denim skirt, mid-calf blue socks and low work boots, looking every bit as country as the place itself.

"Name's Maddie, and I'll be your server...and everything else, bartender, cook..a one-woman show," she smiled.

"Maddie, as in the Maddie in Maddie's?" Suzie said with a soft laugh.

"One in the same," Maddie sighed. "Granted, we've seen better days, before the plant closed, but we make do. Can I get you folks something to drink?"

Suzie couldn't help but notice Dennis noticing Maddie. Far from making her jealous, it made him want her all the more, pleased that he found other women attractive as well. And Maddie was, tired looking from years of running a place alone, but still pretty, well kept, with a small, lovely figure.

"I believe I'll have a beer, a Heineken if you have the brand," Suzie said.

"Sorry, hun, we don't import much...ok, any beer," Maddie smiled. "Bud's about it, Coors, Miller..."

"A Bud Lite would be lovely," Suzie said, not minding the place probably didn't have her usual chardonnay.

"And you, young man?" Maddie asked.

"Uh...same here!" he said brightly, hoping not to be carded.

"OK, honey, you know I have to ask," Maddie sighed. "ID please?"

"Oh, right, ID, ID," Dennis stammered, patting his clothes in the guise of forgetfulness. "Darn, I think I left it..."

"How old is your grandson, hon?" Maddie asked Suzie.

"Well...he's 18...but he's not my grandson," she answered proudly.

Maddie's eyes widened and she smiled.

"Well now," she said, looking around at the bar, now empty save for them with another couple having just left. "Tell ya what: Why don't I just bring you..."

She looked at Suzie, who cut in, "Uh, Suzie...and my friend here is Dennis."

"Why don't I bring you, Suzie, a nice big old pitcher of beer, and a glass, and you," she said, winking at Dennis, "an empty glass of water. That work?"

Dennis blushed, nodding.

"Be back in a flash, check out the menu, roasted chicken thighs, a house specialty, better and meatier than wings!" Maddie laughed, walking away, Dennis's eyes fixated on her somewhat muscular, creamy white legs as she left.

"Sure is pretty, isn't she?" Suzie teased, watching Dennis's head snap back around at being busted. "Speaking of thighs...she's got great legs, huh? They must get that way from walking around this place all the time."

"Yeah, yeah, guess so," he said nervously.

"Honey, she's pretty, she's leggy, she's sweet," Suzie laughed, closing her hands over his. "What's not to like?"

Dennis cocked his head curiously...and wondering. But the conversation moved elsewhere, to them, the lovely, sexy day they had, how much fun it was to be together, doing things that people who are dating do.

It was something they both thought about, separately, the dating thing. This was a date, after all, they thought, but how long could it sustain? They'd go home tomorrow, maybe they'd get together for a forbidden tryst every now and again. But did they want more, did they need more?

Both thought that, not speaking it to one another, as they talked, laughed, played footsie under the table. Maddie returned with the pitcher of beer and a smile, and they drank, conversing easily. A few minutes later, Maddie plunked down a plate of roasted chicken thighs, crispy and moist looking.

"Nice thighs, Maddie," Suzie giggled, feeling the effects of the beer sweep over her delicate little body. "But I guess you get that a lot!"

Dennis looked at her, mouth open, not believing the double entendre she just dropped, nor the lesbian overtone Suzie had implied moments ago, which was intriguing him more and more. He looked at Maddie and blushed.

"What she means is...what she..." he babbled.

"Hey, Dennis, it's OK," Maddie said, winking at Suzie. "Gotta say, she's right, I do get that a lot, it's nice to hear when you're an old gal like me!"

"Oh, nonsense, you're not old at all, honey, now I'm old!" Suzie laughed. "I'm 65, and you're..."

"I'm 51, but you...you're 65?" Maddie said, astonished. "Sweetie, if I look half as hot as you at 65, I'll be a happy old lady!"

Maddie winked at Suzie, twirled and walked away, Suzie's and Dennis's eyes captivated by the flexing muscle of the younger woman's legs.

"I like her," Suzie said, cutting into a chicken thigh and putting a piece into her mouth, groaning at the flavor. "My God, she's right, her thighs are fantastic!"

Dennis smiled weakly, his mind racing, shaking his head at her.

"Mrs. Curry, I just don't know about you sometimes," he laughed, biting into his chicken and the stopping to look down at his crotch.

Suzie had kicked off her shoes and was now pressing her bare feet into his groin, wiggling her toes, her soles making his cock instantly harden.

"I know you don't," she laughed, continuing to eat, stroking him with her feet, now capturing his cock between them and squeezing. "I like it that way..."

"Oh my God," he croaked, trying to focus on his food.

"Here ya go, kids," Maddie said, appearing with another pitcher and taking away the empty one, noticing Suzie's odd posture, slumped back a bit in the booth. "You comfy, honey?"

"Oh, very, very," Suzie cooed, pressing Dennis's cock harder.

"Will there be anything else?" Maddie smiled.

"Entrees? Got some meatloaf, if you like that..."

"I'll...have the meatloaf..." Dennis said, voice cracking as Suzie wiggled her toes around his dick, just out of view of Maddie.

"Salad would be lovely, we old gals gotta keep our figure, right Maddie!"

"Oh yeah," Maddie laughed, walking away.

"Mrs. Curry...you're gonna make me..." Dennis warbled, a sweat breaking out on his young face.

"Can't have that, can we, not here, can't have you...cumming in your pants from my FEET, now can we?" she growled with playful dominance. "You DO like my feet, don't you, Dennis? I gathered that by the way you'd filmed them that day under my computer table, you naughty, naughty boy..."

She dropped her feet, slipping them into her shoes, and continued to eat. Dennis just stared at her, shaking his head in amazement.

"You really are something else, pretty lady, you really are," he sighed.

They continued to eat and chat, finishing the wings and their meals, getting ready to leave. Maddie slipped the bill on the table and about to pull her hand away when Suzie's closed over it.

"Does that thing work?" she asked, pointing to the old juke box on the far wall.

"Yeah, mostly, hardly gets used much anymore," Maddie smiled. "Why? You feel like dancing?"

"That's exactly what I feel like doing," Suzie said, fishing out quarters from her purse, along with a $50 that she slipped into the bill. "That cover it?"

"More than covers it, hon, you want change?"

"Nope," Suzie said, getting to her feet and feeling the slight stagger in her step from the beer. "All yours, cutie..."