Hooking Up Mrs. Curry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She toddled over to the juke box, Maddie and Dennis watching. She looked at the boy looking at her.

"She's sure something, isn't she?" Maddie said softly. "Pretty woman...and the two of you..."

Dennis looked up.

"It's not what...what you think..." he said, suddenly defensive.

"Honey," Maddie said, leaning over to whisper to him, "it's EXACTLY what I think. And I think it's great!"

She walked away, Dennis now watching her walk to Suzie, marveling at both incredibly sexy women. Suzie picked a few songs, chatting with Maddie in low tones, the two of them standing close, nudging each other and laughing. She walked back to Dennis, holding out her hand. He accepted, standing with her now in the open space of the dining area, and they danced to the music, slow, sultry, sensuous music.

They held each other close, whispering, Maddie shaking her head, smiling and going into the kitchen.

"What's going on, Mrs. Curry?" Dennis asked, mouth against her ear, feeling her press into him harder.

"Going on?" she asked.

"You...you and Maddie...you seem...close..."

Suzie smiled.

"We are, you know, in the instant way some people are," she said. "She's a lovely woman, so pretty, so sexy..."

He stopped dancing, pulling his face from her neck, looking into her eyes, a crooked smile on his face.

"What are you saying?" he asked. "Are you...have you...did you..."

She smiled, pulling his face back to her neck as they danced again.

"A long time ago, Dennis, a very long time ago," she whispered.

And she told him. She told him of her college roommate, she told him of their encounters, first full of innocent kisses and then more. She told them of their three-year sexual relationship, how it fulfilled her, and after college when they'd gone their separate ways, how she longed for more. She told him of two or three other encounters with like-minded women far back in the secretive days of her youth. She told him that all stopped when she married.

"And now...with Maddie...it's coming back...and I realize I miss it..." she said, kissing his ear.

They danced to the low, slow music, Dennis drinking it all in, his mind swirling with possibilities.

"But this...us...how..." he said, confused.

"Life plays out in ways you least expect, young man," she said as they danced, forehead to forehead. "I suggest you go wherever it takes you..."

And they kissed, softly, gently, moving to the music. From the kitchen door window, Maddie watched. And smiled a sad smile, wondering.

Suzie said nothing as one song ended and another began, walking Dennis to the booth, sitting him down, walking to the kitchen door where she'd noticed Maddie noticing them. She opened it, took the startled woman's hand, drawing her to the floor.

And they danced. Face to face. Arms around one another. Slowly, they danced, staring into one another's eyes. Dennis watched, transfixed, his cock throbbing and hard in his jeans.

"This is nice," Maddie smiled. "It's...been...I mean it was so long ago since I...did anything like...so long ago...I didn't think it would...could ever happen again.."

"Me too," Suzie growled. "Me, too, Maddie..."

They kissed, slowly at first then more wantonly, passion mounting, heads twisting, hands cupping each other's head, tongues thrusting into mouths.

Dennis thought he would explode as he sat completely still, watching.

The song ended, the music gone. Suzie broke the kiss, leaning her forehead against Maddie's, smiling.

"My young man thinks you're sexy, very sexy," she said.

"Really?" Maddie giggled as the pair continued to sway in slow circles, pressed to each other, despite the absence of song. "He does?"

"He does," Suzie laughed, rubbing her nose on MAddie's. "And so do I?"

She kissed her, lips brushing lips, her tongue darting out to lick them, tickling them.

"We're staying at Cabins in the Woods down the road, you know the place?"

"Yes, sure, Eloise is lovely, her husband's an asshole," Maddie laughed.

"Oh, yeah, you know the place," Suzie smiled. "We're going back now. If you'd like to join us after you close..."

Maddie's eyes widened in the dark.

"I haven't been with a woman in...God, so long," she whispered.

"Me too, honey," Suzie smiled.

"But you two...I don't want to be...I'm not sure..."

"Do what your heart tells you to do," Suzie said, placing her hand on MAddie's chest, making her swoon, closing it over her small, well formed breast and squeezing.

She broke away, backing up, looking at her with a smile as she returned to Dennis, taking his hand, lifting the awestruck boy to his feet, walking them toward the door and out.

In the parking lot, Dennis opened the door for his lady and she slipped in. He got in the driver's side, staring at her.

"I told her to come by if she wanted, Dennis," Suzie said, looking straight ahead.

Dennis blinked as he stared.

"I trust you won't mind?" she asked, turning to look at him.

"I...I don't...I thought this would be our night...together..I thought..."

She leaned to him, framing his face in her small hands, drawing it to her lips for a long, lingering kiss. She pulled back, holding his astonished face.

"Don't think, Dennis," she hissed. "Just do! As I get older, I realize that, I'm realizing that with you and now..."

She nodded toward the bar, where inside, lights were being switched off.

"And now, I'm not getting any younger, kiddo," she giggled. "Gotta make hay while the sun shines, as we old folks like to say."

He smiled, the neon flickering to light her face almost beatifically. He held her hands.

"Agreed, Mrs. Curry," he sighed. "And this...this would make you happy?"

She smiled, taking her hand and running it up his thigh to cup his rock-hard cock, looking into his eyes.

"Kiddo," she growled, squeezing it. "I think it will make us BOTH very happy..."

They drove away, back to the cabin, and once inside, fell to the bed, kissing, rolling, embracing.

And waiting.