Hooking Up with Rosa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew up on her knees, straddled him; then had to go on one foot to position the roiling center of her cunt over the pulsing, throbbing, thick cock waiting beneath her. Her hand seemed small, timorous even greedy as it guided him to the lush, craving softness at her center.

Pushing. Spreading. Pushing more.

She rose a bit, moved slightly, and pushed again, moving him toward her eagerness. Heated waves of vertigo surged through her body. Rising again, Rosa felt the top of his monster cock saturated with her own sleek moisture.

'I'm so slippery . . . he's so hard!' She thought, pushing down on him, forcing her sex to accept the girth of his cock's huge diameter inching into her. Finally she had stretched enough to accept him. One last rub of tissue against tissue and all resistance yielded. The world spun for a moment, followed by the hot delirium of being filled. Down, down she went coming again . . . the sweetness of it all but overpowering Rosa's senses.

But she craved more and felt the firmness of his cock rasping the deepest end of her and forced the delightful depravity even further.

"God!"

"Huh!" He grunted surging back into her.

"Oh, God!" She groaned and squeezed her left nipple.

"Ugh! Ugh!" He was pounding his meat into her; pummeling her cunt with his savagery and she reveled in it.

"Sweet Jesus! Cuummmmmming! I'm cuummmmmming!"

She was possessed, gloriously possessed. And FULL! FULL! FULL!

She hung there lost in the sensuality, poised in the wonder at the incredible rush overwhelming her. 'Dear God,' she prayed let it be as good for him too.' And she put her cuntal muscles to work, closing down on him and squeezing even as she rose and fell upon him.

She had to ask.

"Are you close?" She asked, breathing with difficulty.

"Gonna go a little farther," he croaked and her hand slipped in the wetness on his shoulder.

"Wanna put it up my ass?" And she wondered who or what possessed her to ask the question.

Dutch groaned and shifted slightly.

"Is that a yes?" She managed, still clinging to a magnificent climax.

"Yeah!"

And with some feigned reluctance, Rosa moved off his extraordinary shaft and presented her ass to him. Dutch spit on the knob of his cock out of habit then rubbed it up and down her ass until he attained the correct angle and eased it in. He was surprised and impressed with her ability in accepting him. But after only three or four thrusts, she was pleading with him to let her on top. They changed position and he lay on his back as Rosa squeezed out a healthy dollop of lubricant into her hand, then applied some to his cock and the rest to her ass hole.

Then she crouched over him, reached down and grabbed his cock and lowered her ass until his cock was just touching her ass.

Dutch reached up with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as far as he could. Rosa positioned his cockhead at her rear end and then slowly lowered herself onto it. There was some resistance, and Rosa grimaced a bit, then she began to relax a bit, finally the head popped into her chute.

She stopped then, and waited a bit, then eased down onto his cock a bit at a time, until she had the whole thing lodged in her ass. Then she stopped moving for a little while, just sitting there with his cock in her ass, eyes closed, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, which were huge by now.

Maybe a minute passed, possibly two, but then Rosa moaned and started to rock and forth on Dutch's erection, rubbing her clit against him. Soon thereafter, she was sliding up and down his shaft, fucking herself hard. He reached under her legs with both arms and pulled her legs toward his shoulders. This caused Rose to lose her balance and compelled her to lean backwards and hold herself up with her hands behind her. Once Dutch had her like this, he sat up, then pulled his legs under himself and kept going until he had her on her back with his prick still lodged in her ass. Deftly, he pulled her ass into the air and put a couple pillows under it, then went to town.

Showing great patience, Dutch kept to a slow pace, easing his huge prick almost all the way out of her ass, then sliding it back in until his balls were up against her ass. Rosa was humming with excitement. Dutch was grunting from the exertion of it all and wanting to save himself for yet another round of fucking, he reached around to her front and located her swollen clit.

She gasped at the touch, as if jolted by an electrical shock. Dutch, having located her clit grasped it with his first two fingertips. He was amazed at its size and resilience.

"Ooooh!" Rosa moaned. Even before the moan had left her lips, he was strumming her clit with both fingers and plowing his fat cock through the full channel of her ass until it met with resistance. Rosa rocked her hips back and slammed her ass back against him with all her strength and his cock hit an impenetrable wall, causing her to clamp down so hard with her ass on his cock that he couldn't come. For just a few seconds she seemed to freeze all the muscles in her body and vibrate against him.

Neither one was aware of the figure watching from the bedroom doorway.

"Ooooh, Jesus!" Rosa managed to gasp, for she was having trouble catching her breath, "That's it lover! Ooooh, that's it!"

"Like my ass fucking, do you?"

"Love it! Ooooh, just . . . just hold it right there!"

He did, remaining motionless except for maintaining the continuous friction on her clit. Suddenly a growling-like sound emanated from deep within her throat; and the juices roiled from her cunt, over her thighs and down into her ass. Dutch responded by pulling her almost straight up in the air and pounding his manhood into her ass like there was no tomorrow. Only after he had finished coming did he realize Rosa had passed out.

Striving to catch his breath, he lay her down on her back and kissed his way down to her smooth, partially-shaven cunt and resumed rubbing her clit with a fingertip. Rosa began to stir, moving her hips in rhythm to his stroking. Encouraged by her actions, he slid two fingers into her marinated pussy and slowly finger-fucked her.

Rosa sighed from deep within and came almost instantly, squirting an enormous amount of fluid that drenched his hand and wrist. He hesitated for a minute, totally absorbed by this strange phenomenon. Then, thinking she'd finished; he leaned down and started tonguing her until she passed out again. This took some twenty minutes to achieve and when it did his tongue ached; his face and the bed under them were soaked with her juices; and Rosa was in another world. Nestling close to her inert form, he placed an arm over her breasts and fell asleep, totally content.

***

The sun was barely up when Rosa woke Dutch the next morning. She cursed herself because he opened his eyes and caught her picking a strand of tobacco from her lip.

"Coffee?" She said quietly.

"Umm."

His eyes opened and feasted on her as she placed the cup on the dresser next to the bed, then sat on the edge of the bed. She was clad in a wispy white lacy nightgown. Rosa knew it made her dusky skin look deeply tanned and sexy.

"I thought we might want some time together before Kathy wakes," she said, stroking his hair as he yawned and immediately apologized.

Dutch grunted, "That would be nice," and reached for the coffee.

After he had drunk half the cup, he mumbled something and Rosa had to ask him to repeat it.

Dutch realized that his voice didn't seem to be working yet.

"How can you look so good at this time of the morning?" He said and hoped his breath wasn't too devastating.

She smiled and leaned down to kiss him. Dutch flinched a little, knowing how bad he must taste and smell, and excused himself, patting Rosa's shoulder on the way to the bathroom.

He found some toothpaste and made a valiant effort at cleaning his teeth with a finger, gargled with some mouthwash for reassurance and washed his face with cold water.

Rosa intercepted him on returning to the bedroom, and put her arms round his waist. "Not a morning person, are you?"

"After coffee, maybe."

As she held him, life started flowing back into him, or at least, into part of him.

"It looks to me like you're beginning to wake up," she said, looking down.

"You have me at a disadvantage," Dutch replied, stroking her arms through the nightgown.

"I'm sure you can find a way to solve that problem."

He slowly untied her belt; she wore nothing under the gown. He slipped it off and ran his hands over her breasts. "God damn beautiful melons you got there, baby." They kissed, enjoying each other's taste and he continued to cup and squeeze her breasts.

"You know," she said tentatively, "last night . . ."

"Really special for me," he said, interrupting her.

"Yeah . . . but I gotta say it . . . last night was the best ever. I mean it. Nothing, nothing even compares to where I went last night, I want you to know that. And I want you to know that I'll do anything for you, anything, just ask and I'll do it. But please don't leave me again. I . . . I couldn't stand being without you for days on end like that. The torment of not having you near . . . I don't know what I'd do. Please promise me you won't just get up and leave me again, will you?"

He gazed at her and knew she spoke from her heart. If he left her she'd kill herself or die of heartbreak.

"I promise. I won't leave you. Now you promise that in return you'll be good to me and never hurt me in return."

Giddy with joy, Rosa quickly swore she would do her utmost to keep him happy and never, ever hurt him.

They crawled back under the sheets and explored each other's body. He ran his left palm over her pussy, licked his fingers and slid them inside. She laughed to herself thinking, 'He needn't have bothered, she was already wet.' Yet Rosa closed her legs so as to grip his fingers tightly, and shivered as his hands moved inside her.

Dutch was feeling adventurous and wanted to try something different, so using two fingers of his right hand, he moved her legs apart, and felt around for the bone running across the lower end of her abdominal region, seeking her g-spot. He knew that the walls of the vagina are somewhat wrinkly -- a testimony to how much the vagina can stretch. On the forward surface there is a smoother patch in about two knuckles, of course every woman is a little different, but it's close all the same. He was also aware that the g-spot is buried under some layers of tissue and so it might take some pressure to stimulate this area. It didn't him take long to find, and he started stroking firmly.

Rosa was puzzled and a little uncomfortable, for she had this feeling she might have to pee and she'd emptied her bladder only three or four minutes earlier. Then as she realized what she was feeling, her face took on a look of quiet amazement. She started moving against him, increasing the pressure. Dutch put his mouth over her left breast and sucked the nipple in far enough to squeeze it with his tongue. Rosa already panting with excitement came quickly.

She pulled Dutch's face up to hers and kissed him as though she had no control, seeking his tongue, still panting through her nose. Moments later she pushed him away in order to free herself from their entanglement. Then with a sharp laugh she lowered herself over his willing cock, and after impaling herself upon him, started moving.

She was quick, demanding and hungry.

Dutch raised himself on his arms so that he was half sitting, and suckled on her tits. When he mouthed one, she squeezed the other herself. He found that highly erotic. Evidently Rosa did too, for she came again, writhing and gasping. He kept sucking her breast, and she climaxed again almost immediately.

Finding himself uncomfortable he lay flat again. Rosa continued squirming against him until she came again, then she lay down flat on him making certain her remained within her. Her face was moist with sweat, and her eyes glowed. He renewed his fucking, adopting an easy, relatively slow pace. Gauging his tempo, she began to match it and her lovely swarthy breasts shook as they coupled. She sought his lips and worked on devouring him, breathing furiously through her nose. Dutch grabbed her ass and pulled her against him in time with his in strokes. Rosa released his mouth, gasping strongly. Dutch felt his cock tensing and squeezed her ass against him painfully hard.

"Gonna cum!" He gasped.

She was silent, but stiffened above him and came again as his molten seed erupted within her. As they slowly returned to earth, she whispered, "What is it that you do to me? I mean every time?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he held her hips tightly and drove his semi-erect cock into her, forcing Rosa into one more climax, catching Rosa by surprise. Then he slid out of her and sat up. "To answer your question baby, I can do THAT pretty much any time I want to."

She had nothing to say in response, but a beatific smile formed on her face as she curled up against him, holding and stroking his arm. Interlacing her fingers with his, she murmured, "Move in with me, or let me move in with you."

"What?"

"Move in with me," she pleaded.

"You've got a kid don't you?"

"Yes, Kathy, she's 16 going on 17."

"No, no, I didn't mean that in a negative sense," he said realizing that his words were unkind. "I meant that, well, you want me to move in and you've got your daughter to consider. How would she react to my moving in here?"

"It is impulsive, I admit it," Rosa said, then smiled at him. Her head was flat against the bed, lower than the pillow, and she had to look up to meet his eyes. "But I have this feeling that we're right for each other. Do you feel that way too?"

He looked at her. "I feel very strongly about you. To be honest, I don't know if it's love, or lust, or both. What I do know is that I like being with you. But let's be realistic, we haven't even gone out on a date. We don't know each other, except sexually; though I will admit that part is fantastic."

"So let's go on a goddamn date then and see if a relationship is possible."

"All right, how does tonight sound?"

"Maybe around nine?" She asked, her heart beating furiously.

"That's fine. It won't be a late date, there is work tomorrow, but it will be a fun date, dinner and some dancing sound alright?"

"Sounds wonderful," Rosa purred and emboldened by this pleasant turn of events followed with, "So move in temporarily."

"Let me think on it."

"Please do that. Remember it's an open relationship. You can leave whenever you want. I mean it. And as for Kathy . . . Kathy will love having you around."

"What about your mother?"

"What's . . . oh? Yeah my mother, well, if you want to sleep with her once in a while its okay with me. I'm not the overly jealous type."

He got up from the bed and started dressing. When he finished he turned to her as she lay obscenely supine on the wrinkled sheets, "Until later," he said with a smile and kissed her lightly on the lips then left.

Rosa hugged a pillow to her breasts and prayed it would all work out.

12