Hooligans Harbor Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" she shouted.

Too late. Mr. Powell had already chewed up the bitter berry.

"Oh. That's awful. Here try one".

He extended his hand to the Doctor with a handful of berries.

"Mr. Powell, how many berries did you eat?"

"Just a couple. Why?"

"That's the Atropa Belladonna plant. It's highly poisonous"

"Poison! Egad!" he dropped the berries on the ground.

"I feel funny." he added.

"I should imagine so. It's better known as the belladonna or nightshade berry. It can cause all sorts of hallucinations."

"Well, am I hallucinating or are you taking your clothes off?" he said as he removed his own clothes and danced around naked. He grabbed the Doctor's arms and twirled around laughing and singing, before stopping and kissing her on the mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Mr. Powell!"

Just then the Captain walked up noticing the naked Mr. Powell.

"Am I interrupting anything?" he asked with a sly grin on his face.

"Stop!" demanded Mr. Powell as he crouched into an attack position.

"Harm the lady and you'll have to deal with me."

Mr. Powell charged like a bull rhino at the Captain who simply side stepped the man and looked at the Doctor puzzled.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Oh. He ate a berry from the nightshade plant and it's made him hallucinate."

"Is he going to be alright?"

"Yes. I think so. I'll stay here and keep an eye on him. You probably better go and get Hooligan in case he attacks you again."

The Captain left the two of them alone and searched for Hooligan. The Doctor decided to observe Mr. Powell for research purposes. He got up from the ground as the Captain walked away.

"Come back! Come back you coward!" he yelled, but the Captain was already on his next task. The Doctor spoke softly to Mr. Powell to put him at ease. No need for him to get hurt. Mr. Powell sat down on the ground and leaned against a palm tree. He looked at the Doctor and said,

"I'm horny. Will you play with me?"

Without waiting for a response, Mr. Powell grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. The Doctor was more than impressed with his girth. As she continued to watch the man jackoff, she found herself becoming flushed with excitement. It had been some time since she saw a man's cock and she was enjoying his efforts.

She reached into her shorts and rubbed her clit as Mr. Powell continued to masturbate. It didn't take either one very long to cum. Mr. Powell yelled out his orgasm and it was apparent that Mr. Powell wasn't in any danger and probably wouldn't remember a thing, so the Doctor removed all her clothes and put her pussy in his face.

"A cave!" he said. "I must explore it."

His tongue stuck out and the Doctor pushed his head into her naked vagina. Within minutes she collapsed in a leg shaking orgasm. She collected herself as she looked around and saw no one coming. She helped Mr. Powell up and escorted him back to the hut area.

Hooligan and sweet MaryEllen were in another part of the island, looking for firewood. Hooligan knew where MaryEllen could find some wood. Right between his legs he thought to himself. Her short shorts and bikini top were almost more than he could bare.

"Hey MaryEllen. Hey Saffron. I'm really sorry we got stranded on this island."

"That's okay Hooligan. I hope we're not stranded for very long." replied Saffron.

"Well, if we are. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. You know, if case you need anything."

"Aww, that's sweet Hooligan. And I want you to know that I'm here for you too."

"Oh. Okay. That's good. Cuz ya know, there could be wild animals on the island."

"Wild animals?" MaryEllen asked with concern in her voice.

"Yah, or Head Hunters."

"Oh! Head Hunters? Hooligan, now I'm getting scared."

"Don't worry MaryEllen. I'll protect you."

A rustling of branches in the jungle startled Hooligan who jumped into MaryEllen's arms, but it was only the Captain.

"Hooligan! Stop messing around and help carry firewood back to the camp."

"Aye-aye Captain."

MaryEllen let Hooligan down who then did as the Captain ordered.

"I'm sure sorry about that girls. Hooligan gets a little excited sometimes and, well, he's my little buddy and I hate to yell at him, but he's got to learn to be a man. To take responsibility."

"Oh, it's alright Captain. He's a sweet boy."said Saffron.

They returned to the camp and met the rest of the Castaways there. The Captain laid out a rescue plan, He and Hooligan would stand watch through the night in hopes of a ship or plane searching for them. The rest of the castaways would just have to make themselves comfortable as best they could.

The Captain took the first watch. He started a bonfire close to the harbor in hopes a ship or plane would see it and come investigate. After a few hours, he became tired and went to get Hooligan.

"Now look here little buddy. You've got to stay awake and keep this fire going. Hopefully a ship will pass by and investigate so we can be rescued."

"Aye-aye Captain. I won't let you down."

The Captain smiled, patted his little buddy on the back and returned to the camp to get some rest. Hooligan sat down on the beach next to the fire. The breeze was cool, but the fire kept him warm. Soon after, Hooligan fell asleep. In a short time the fire died out and a short time after that, a plane passed over head, never seeing the castaways or their bonfire.

End Episode 1

12