Hooter's Waitress Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look," he said, "I am sure you are a little nervous and embarrassed, but this is just some fun and you are doing a wonderful thing for a very sick man. We really appreciate it."

Losing my composure a little I slumped forward and said, "Please Tim, you guys can't tell anyone I did this, Okay."

"Oh, honey," he said gently, "We wouldn't. Never."

"'Cause if it got out...."

"I understand," he said, "a nice girl like you? It could cause her all kinds of problems. We all understand. Shoot, a friend doesn't snitch on a friend. And you are our friend...right?"

I nodded hoping they would think of me like that and it would be less embarrassing if it was just good humored fun.

"Good deal, well tell you what, we'll just all have fun with tonight and, as good friends, it will be our secret. What happens at Tim's...stays at Tim's okay?"

I had no idea what he was saying, but me being tired and the wine, made me suggestible.

"Okay, well...how about you get up and follow me into the hallway. I'll go in and announce you and you can come in, take some drink orders, and we'll get started."

I got up and walked behind him. I tried to be as smooth and elegant with each stride as possible, but my breasts were swaying and slightly bobbling as I walked. I felt more nude, with the socks and shoes on, than ever as I stopped. Tim walked into the room and said, "Okay guys, the moment I know you have been waiting for, our favorite Hooters girl, Kimmy!"

I almost turned and ran, but instead I walked into the room. They were all seated around a curved couch with a big table in the center. The table was stacked with cards and poker chips. Beyond them was a huge TV set and window, facing the water. At first they said nothing. They just stared. Then the guy that had called me camel toe at the restaurant said. "Holy Shit!"

They all laughed and I turned red.

Tim intervened by saying, "Hey Kim, this is our friend Mike. Our sick friend Mike. He is so glad you are here."

I was no doctor, but the guy did not look sick to me. He was short and kind of funny looking, but not pale or anything. Still you never know. He could have had something and I wasn't going to be rude.

"Hi, Mike," I said.

"Hi....Kim," he said, "I feel better already."

I walked over swinging and moving outrageously and said, "Okay what would you like to drink?"

The guy named George who had made the camel toe comment said, "Suddenly I want a glass of milk."

I did not get it as the other guy named Steve snickered.

"I'll have a beer," said Mike.

"Beer," said Tim.

The rest wanted beer too. I walked away to the sound of laughter and palms slapping each other in high fives and celebration. I was redfaced and as I went in to the kitchen it occurred to me that, had I not already just stood in front of them naked and had shown them all I had, I would have gotten out of there.

"Hey, if you like, I left that wine in the fridge. Feel free to help yourself too," yelled Tim.

I was burning with embarrassment at the laughter and swiftly poured myself a glass before draining it.

I walked back into the room and handed out the beers. The first glass of wine was having some slight effect especially combined with my lack of sleep from the day and night before. I set the beers down carefully. As I was doing so, Mike knocked a poker chip onto the floor. He looked at me expectantly.

"Uh, could you get that Kim?" he said.

Without thinking I instantly bent over to pick it up. It was almost a waitress-reflex. Even before I had stood back up, I realized what a terrible move that was. I had given, of all people, George a complete "moonshot".

"Oh my....fucking...Godddddddddddd," he said laughing. "Oh MYYYYY GODDDDDD, what a gorgeous little shaved clam you have there Kim! And I have to compliment the shave job you did around that cute little rose bud of yours."

I stood up so fast that it made my breasts bounce. The effect of the jiggle was over the top. My boobs banged against each other. It was all reaction, again like a reflex and a huge mistake. I looked ridiculous, and the betrayal of the involuntary pendulous movement of my chest brought back all of the embarrassment in an even more intense fashion. Add to that, George's comment about my most intimate area and the grooming I had done, and I just wanted to disappear. Disappearing, however, was about as far from what I could accomplish as you could get. The guys were all staring between my legs and at my breasts, and the look on their faces was one of juvenile amusement and delight. I felt like a fool.

"Jesus," George," said Mike, "is it really all shaved back there?"

"Oh yes! Smooth even! Come on, Blondie....oops...I guess that is not accurate," he said to a gale of laughter that made me want to cover my bush with both hands, "Why don't you turn around and give our guest of honor a look. It is his party after all."

I shot Tim a look. My face was a deep red and my eyes were huge. He had been the most sympathetic and I hoped he would rescue me by telling them that such a request was too much. The wine had started to affect my balance and I felt almost light-headed with shame. He simply smiled and gave a shrug that said I had no choice.

I looked around at all of them. I could not believe it. They were expecting me to do....that. George seemed to know what I was thinking and said, "Come on now, you are getting paid a lot of money..."

"Yeah," said Steve, "and you did lose that bet and promise to do this."

I looked at Tim again. My eyes were welling up with deep shame. I just couldn't...couldn't be expected to do this.

"Well we do want make Mike feel better, Kim," was all he said. . Inside something like complete helplessness seized me. I felt a tightening in my stomach and strange sense of powerlessness seized me. I stood stone still for a second before a sharp smack applied to my buns sparked me to movement. It was so shocking that I actually hopped and a slight little squeal of alarm escaped me. Again my breasts were sent into motion. I looked over my shoulder. George, the pig, had given me a little spank. It wasn't hard. It just startled and offended me. I turned facing him as he picked up a chip and holding it out in front of me grinned and dropped it.

Knowing what Mike would see, and actually hating myself, I bent over. I heard a gasp as my breasts swung down almost hitting me in the face.

"Oh Christ that is awesome. Oh baby."

I stood up as Tim came to my rescue and said, "Okay guys, I for one could use another beer."

I could not bring myself to look any of them in the face. I simply said, "anyone else want a beer?" The answer that came back was unanimous. As I walked away a sense of resignation to my fate began to settle in.

"Hey, Kim, make sure and bring back that bottle of Cuervo, okay?" came Mike's voice.

I went into the kitchen and started getting the beers together. It wasn't like I was all that far away, but they talked like I couldn't overhear them, or worse like it didn't matter.

"Oh this is too good," said Steve. "I never thought you would get her to do it. This is priceless."

"Actually it is a thousand bucks," said George, "and I think the bimbo is going to have to earn it...we need a floor show!"

This brought raucous affirmation. I walked back in breasts moving as my hands were full and I set the tequila bottle on the table. I then proceeded to move around setting beers in font of each guy. I was in front of George, kind of leaning forward when I felt a hand kind of heft my right breast. I turned away from him and batted his hand away.

"Hey stop that," I said.

Even as the words were coming out of my mouth I felt another hand behind me grab a butt cheek and squeeze.

I spun sharply making, again, a ridiculous motion of my body. Suddenly I was outnumbered by mischievous hands. On the other side of the table Steve knocked four chips onto the floor.

"Oh come on," I pleaded as George reached over and rubbed his fingers on my landing strip.

"Oh yeah...love the carpet, even if...."

"They don't match the drapes," chorused the rest.

I looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Hey," I spilled chips," said Steve. "Of course if you don't want to come get them I have another option."

"What is that?" I asked almost willing to do anything other than that.

'Well," he said, grinning, "you agree to do a shot to get out of a task and I'll let you off."

"Whatever," I said.

"No seriously." He poured into a large shot glass.

"Bottoms up or....bottom up," he laughed.

I picked up the glass and poured the burning liquor down my throat.

"Atta girl," he said.

That was how it went. They would do something and offer me an option out. I realized after the third glass of the pungent liquor that I was in trouble. An hour had gone by and I was making stupid mistakes. I dropped things myself, and as I grew more unsteady I had to kneel down to get things. It made my breasts touch and rest on my thighs and provided an obscene view. Unfortunately the drunker I was, the easier it was to make sport of me. This was what they had been after all along.

The groping became bolder, and I started feeling hands on my nipples giving a little pinch and fingers slipping to touch my pussy. I would try and confront, but it only became a bigger game for them. I did not like George at all and I tried to stay away from him, but in the end it was Tim that turned out to be the more dangerous one. I was in the kitchen getting taco chips when he walked up behind me and said, "You are such a good sport playing the bimbo like that."

"I'm not a bimbo," I said angrily.

"No of course you aren't. You are just playing a part. I know that. I have to say, I overheard Mike say you are making him feel so much better."

"He doesn't look sick," I said.

"Oh he is. Seriously ill. The doctors say he is dying. I tell you he said what would make him feel really good would be if you would go out there and maybe do a little dance or a show."

"A show?"

'Yeah you know, maybe do some jumping jacks or some aerobics or something. We would pay you an extra 200."

He poured another tequila. "Let's toast to 200 more, okay?"

I don't know," I said.

"Hey we are almost to the end of the party. What do you say. You go out and just do a few things he asks...maybe he'll want you to dance or pose a little. Just fun among some friends."

I took the tequila and downed it. It did not sound like a terrible idea. He was sick, or so my drunken brain rationalized.

"500," I slurred.

"Hmmm," said Tim, "I don't know. For 500 you would have to do whatever he said in the show..."

"Not having sex with him," I said.

"No, of course not," I wouldn't ask. "Maybe you could do some dancing, no touching, but what he says you have to do, agreed?"

"Fine," I said.

We walked back out and Tim said, "Now guys our favorite Hooters girl, Kim is going to give us a little show."

They all started clapping and cheering.

"Now Mike, since you feel so bad Kim is going to let you "direct" her show. Right Kim?"

His arm was around me and his hand rested on my bottom. As he talked I felt a firm squeeze and one finger was touching my lips.

"Yeah," I said.

"Great. Okay, Mike," let the show begin!"

Mike turned his chair and said.

"Okay Kim, I like aerobics. Do you do aerobics?"

He was talking to me like I was an idiot. I almost said something back, but instead simply replied, "Yeah, I do sometimes."

"Great well you know what is important?"

"What?"

"Stretching."

The other guys clapped and laughed.

"How about some hamstring stretches?"

Like I fool I leaned forward unsteadily, my breasts hanging.

"Oh wait no...uh face the other way and do them.

So like an idiot, numbly I turned and faced away as I bent way over. After making me do ten like that he said, "Ever do berry picking?"

"Oh no way," I said

"Hey, you agreed to and for 500 you have to," said Tim.

I nodded yes and widened my stance realizing they were getting a spread shot. I was so ashamed. As I bent over mimicking grabbing invisible berries away, near, and between my legs on the carpet."

"Well now, from what I see that looks more like cherry picking," I heard George say.

I was burning with embarrassment.

"Okay...how about jumping jacks? Facing us please."

I turned to face them. This was going to be bad. I started to do them and realized that my breasts were flopping around almost dangerously. One actually almost hit my chin.

"Jesus, she is going to give herself black eyes," said Steve.

The laughter was insulting.

"Okay okay that is enough....," said Mike...now how about you face away and do kick backs?"

Obediently I got on all fours so that my breasts were hanging. They wanted me facing away so I was. I then start to kick back straight out alternating each leg. I realized they were seeing exactly how my pussy and ass looked under my outfit if I were in an aerobics class. I was dying, but I had done so much and it was almost over.

"Now, Kim. Were you ever a cheerleader?"

I looked at him foggily.

"Why?"

"Cause I want you to do 'two bits' and end in the splits for us."

The guys were beside themselves as I started in doing the cheer. It got no better when I finished and slid into a full split on the carpet.

After that he said, "Well, I wasn't sure that you were a cheerleader, but I know you area Hooters girl." He indicated a hula hoop against the wall. I knew what he wanted. If you have ever been to Hooters you know that the waitresses sometimes have to pour a beer while hula-ing or do a hula hoop for the customers. Doing it naked was something else. By that point I did not argue. I walked over and dropping it over my head began rotating my pelvis. It made my breasts sway and the look was exactly what they wanted. They made me do it a while.

"Okay," said Mike 5 minutes later as he was almost falling out of his chair with laughter. "Do you want to stop?"

"Yes," I said.

"Okay...if you will do one more thing for the next five minutes, we will call it all done."

"Okay," I said, waiting.

I should have known better, but I was pretty messed up. Mike looked at the others and smiled.

"For the next five minutes, either you get up on the table and let George play with your pussy in front of us or you play with your own pussy in front of us."

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hey...you want it to stop. Is it George or you do it yourself?"

I was on the verge of crying but I did not want to give them the satisfaction. The idea that these jerks would be able to say that they had seen me masturbate for them would be too humiliating. Yet, I wanted it to be done.

"Well?" said Mike.

"I....I...I'll do it."

Everyone, but George looked delighted.

I crawled up on the table and lay down on my back. I closed my eyes. It was just too humiliating to look any of them in the face. I was so buzzed. I reached down between my legs and started to rub.

The effect on them was instantaneous. They were saying things.

"Oh yeah, you little bimbo."

"Pet that little pussy."

"Pinch those big udders."

I was so ashamed.

"Talk about an exotic flower...."

"I think Hooters will have a new daily special. The blue plate bimbo"

I continued to rub. I was so drunk and the even though the comments were so offensive, I started to get aroused. Fortunately after 5 minutes of nipple pulling and clit stimulation, I was close, but had not orgasmed. I started to sit up.

"Hey, Kim," said Tim, "Look, you have old Mike there pretty turned on. How about you two get it on while we watch?"

"It will make me feel better," said Mike and the others all laughed.

"No way," said sitting up woozily. I am getting my money and my clothes and I'm going home.

I climbed off the table and stumbled across the room not caring how I looked. I then walked out the room totally humiliated and went up the hall to the office. I went in unsteadily and looked at the desk. For a second, I thought I had made a mistake that I had gone into the wrong room. I was buzzed and it was a big house, but I saw the certificate from the mayor. It was the right room. There was only one problem. My track suit was nowhere to be found. I turned around and looked to see if I had set it somewhere else. I looked under the desk, on the chairs, and I realized, they had hidden my clothes. I also realized that the stack of money was not there either. I walked back down to the living room where they all sat smiling.

"Welcome back, Kim," said George.

I put my hands on my hips and tried to look serious. I immediately realized that at 19, naked, having done what all I had, that these guys were not going to be intimidated. For a moment I thought about threatening them with a call to the police, but I remembered the certificate, the civic stuff, the pictures, and I knew I wasn't in a position to win.

"Please give me my clothes," I said.

"Hey Kim," said Tim, "look we all just want to see you give Mike the ultimate good time. I mean you have already shared with us so much of your talents..."

At that, George giggled. I so hated that guy.

Tim pressed on soothingly.

"If you just do this one last thing, we will give you an extra thousand dollars and your clothes back. That's 2500 all together and you leave and no one will ever know. You'll help a sick man enjoy himself and we just want to see. What do you say?"

I already felt like what my grandmother called trailer trash for what I had already done. Tim's words "you shared so much" reverberated in my head. I was drunk and had masturbated for them. If I just did it with Mike, I thought, it would be over. I would have my money and I would be out of there. I looked at Mike and thought in a blurry way that he really did not look that sick. I tried to think, but the alcohol and the fatigue combined made my mind a blur.

"And you won't say anything to anybody? Nobody will know."

It was the stupidest thing I could say. The guys looked delighted, especially Mike.

"Nooooo," they said in unison.

We went down the hall to a big bedroom and Mike started grinning and said, "been with a lot of guys, Kim? I mean at Hooters I'll bet you get a lot of offers."

I looked offended and said, "No."

"How many boyfriends have you had?"

"Two," I said.

He grinned even wider and started undressing. It was a complete set up, but in my wildest dreams I could not have anticipated what he had as far as endowment. I stood there for a second as he dropped his boxer shorts and stared at his huge penis. It was easily 9 inches long, lazily semi-erect and very, very thick.

"Oh shit," I said.

"Come here, Kim," he said and he actually pointed at the floor in front of him.

"You can't say anything to anybody. You promised," I said.

"Do a good job and we won't."

I walked over feeling like I was out of control and feeling his hand on my head, kneeled in front of Mike. He reached down and hefted his cock and lightly slapped it softly on my face.

"Lick it all over, Kim."

I opened my mouth and extended my tongue running it all over the soft veiny skin. The guys were laughing and going nuts as he dragged it across my open mouth and the wiry black pubic hair at the base scratched under my nose.

"Oh yeah, honey. Now say, welcome to Hooters, what would you like?"

I looked up at him with his big hardening penis across my lips. I hated him, but I heard myself saying, "Welcome to Hooters...."

The other guys laughed and I heard Tim say, "No suck that big old cock, Hooters girl Kimmy."

I opened my mouth wider and Mike put the head in. closing my eyes and started to suck. Gently I massaged the underside with my tongue as my head bobbed gently and rhythmically. I worked on it awhile softly making wet slurping noises as the sound of occasional comments and laughter mingled with Mike's groans of pleasure. I felt his hands on my head as he pushed it deeper. I do not have a sensitive gag reflex, but he had the biggest penis I had ever seen. I gagged as it plunged into my throat.