Hope's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers

* * * * *

Adri felt a bit nervous with him, at first. Then he demanded that she open her mouth for him, and a new flood spilled from her depths. She had been horny before, but never had she been this wet. She wondered if it was normal to be this soaked, or if she should be embarrassed. He squeezed her butt, hard enough to hurt, as he ground against her. However, the harder he squeezed and ground, the more she wanted him. The sting of his palm when he slapped her made her squeal; not from the pain, but from the sudden fire of lustful need that shocked her body. The growl in his voice when he told her to get on the bed made her wonder if he couldn't make her cum just by talking to her.

From her position in the middle of the bed, she watched him strip. He quickly shed his heavy cloak, his robes and his boots, but left his pants on. Krellyn's body was as beautiful as his hands and face. He had a slim build with well-defined muscles; a bit more than wiry, but not bulky. She loved the way the light in the room shone purple on his sleek black skin. Curious and painfully needful regarding the bulge that preceded him on his approach to the bed, she was a little disappointed that he had kept his trousers.

As he knelt on the bed, he again growled at her. "Lie down." She suppressed another moan as she put her head on the pillows behind her. He lay down beside her, propping himself up on one arm. He rested his free hand on her belly, and covered her mouth with his own. She reveled in the sensation of his tongue twining with hers. She groaned through their kiss when he slid his hand up to caress her breast. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple. The shock of pleasure made her back arch, and she desperately clutched at a handful of his hair.

He planted kisses along her jaw, her neck and down her chest. He kissed, licked and nibbled her breasts all around her nipples. He was teasing her, prolonging her anticipation to the point of pain. She could no longer think. Her whole body thrummed with every movement of his mouth on her skin. When she felt like she could take no more, he lashed at a nipple with his tongue. He used his tongue to draw her nipple into his mouth. He sucked her hard. Then she screamed as he bit her, rolling her tender flesh between his teeth. As he worked her breast with his mouth, his hand explored her stomach, her hips and thighs. That hand drove her mad as it touched her everywhere, except where she needed it to.

He let go of her breast and pulled slightly away. He stung her thigh with his palm and snapped at her. "Open." She silently thanked the gods and slid her legs a little further apart. He sat up quickly, grabbed her knees, pulling them up and far apart. He snarled at her as he did so, "Damn it, I said open!" She cried out as he manipulated her legs, both from shock and from desire. Adri did not understand how his crude treatment made her want him so much more. She did not have time to wonder if there was something wrong with her, for his fingers slid up her inner thigh.

* * * * *

Krellyn cupped her flushed, rose colored sex with his whole hand. She was soaking wet; much more so than he had expected. He could take her tight channel now, but he was actually enjoying playing with her body. He applied pressure, making slow wide circles. She moaned deep and long as he massaged her folds. He watched her face, while she watched their reflection in the mirror. He worked two fingers between her outer lips and pinched her pearl between them. Her moaning gained in pitch when he started to wiggle his fingers rapidly together while pinching her nub. She writhed and panted. Unashamed, she clutched at her own tits. He changed his motion again, making tight, firm circles. Her every breath brought on a primal, mewling noise. It was only seconds before her back arched sharply, hips bucking against his hand, trying to fuck his fingers as her convulsing pussy begged to be filled. He held his hand still, pressed hard against her clit, prolonging her waves of climax.

He moved to kneel between her knees. She looked at him and gasped while he slowly licked her sex from his fingers, purring his approval. The corner of his mouth turned up as she whimpered his name. "Krellyn, please."

"Please, what?" Her body made it clear exactly what she wanted from him, but he wanted to know how bold she could be.

"Please, fuck me." She said it with no shame, no hesitation. She knew what she wanted and was not afraid to ask for it. She was bold, indeed. He was not through playing with her, however.

With a smirk, he shrugged and said, "Maybe later." He remained where he was just long enough to see her pretty pout. Then he drove his head between her thighs, and shoved his tongue inside of her.

* * * * *

Adri's whole body trembled. She burned inside and out. Her pussy still quivered from the climax he had driven her to. His fingers were so much better than hers. She had never wanted anything in her life more than she wanted to be filled by him. She was certain that if Krellyn did not fuck her, she would die. Then he responded to her request with a smug "Maybe later." It was desperately unfair, but that cruel smirk was so damn sexy.

She lost her mind again as his head darted forward, and he put his tongue inside of her. Adri had never felt anything as amazing as his tongue wriggling in her pussy. She gripped tight handfuls of his gorgeous hair. As he thrust his tongue in and out of her, she tilted her hips up, moving with his rhythm. Then he moved his mouth a little and tongue-lashed her clit. She got lost in the incredible sensations of his mouth on her. He quickly sent her toward another orgasm. When she was on the verge, he clenched and rolled her nub between his teeth. The change started her climb all over again. Just when she thought that his teeth were too much, she felt his finger in her entrance. He continued to grip her clit in his teeth while he lashed at it with his tongue. At the same time, he slid the tip of his finger in and out, rubbing, massaging the tight ring of muscle. The pressure built quickly, and she fell into a second mindless, writhing spasm of unimaginable pleasure.

Krellyn sat back, licking his lips. He wiped her juices from his face with the back of his hand. He climbed off the bed. Adri turned on her side, curling her legs up against her chest. Her body still quaked from her second climax. She felt weak, exhausted, yet still unsatisfied. With all the pleasure he had given her, he had not yet touched her with his manhood. She was drained, but she needed him so badly it brought tears to her eyes. She watched, hopeful, as he stood to the side of the bed, slowly unlacing his pants. She gasped when he freed his cock from its confines. Like his tongue, it was a darker shade of violet than the rest of his body. Long, and thick with marbled veins, it was larger than she had imagined. She wondered if it would fit. He was so beautiful, so magnificent; she realized that it did not matter to her if he ripped her in half with it.

He stood right in front of her face, giving her a good look at him. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and stroked it a few times. With his sexy growl, he asked, "Is this what you want?"

She managed to squeak, "Yes, Krellyn."

She stared, fascinated by the small bead of silvery pre-cum on the tip of the crown. He snarled at her, "Lick it."

"What?" she asked. That was not the right answer.

His free hand shot out around her head. He grabbed and pulled the longer hair at the top of her head. Dragging her head within kissing distance of his cock, there was no small threat in his voice. "You heard me."

Her eyes watered from her need and from the burn of his grip on her head. She lifted her gaze to his fierce, red eyes. "Yes, Krellyn." She extended her tongue and slowly lapped up the drop of liquid. He tasted of salt and sweetness. His dark flesh was velvet softness over solid stone. Adri had never before imagined putting a man's prick in her mouth, but as she swallowed the droplet of his essence, she wanted more. She continued to lick, exploring the entirety of the wide head. He groaned as she flicked her tongue under the rim. His deep groan sent need through her again, but also encouraged her. She popped his head into her mouth and sucked hard. He groaned again and gripped her hair tighter. She sucked again while flicking her tongue against the tip.

He hissed, "Oh fuck." He jerked her head away. "That's enough. No more damn games." He barked at her. She did not take any of this as a game. Adri wanted to pleasure him as he had pleasured her.

Krellyn pushed her on her back again, and climbed onto the bed. She automatically opened her legs the way he had shown her earlier. He took a pillow and snapped at her to pick up her hips. He slid the pillow under her rump. He positioned himself between her thighs, resting the length of his cock along the length of her slit. He briefly ground the head against her clit. Then he entered her with only the tip. Slowly he worked in and out, pressing further with each gentle thrust. The sharp pain gave way to pleasure. Adri felt the heat and the pressure build in her abdomen.

She felt stretched, but wonderfully so. Then she looked up in the mirror. "Oh," she gasped as she noticed that he was holding the base of his cock in his hand. He was only half of the way inside of her. He increased his pace, building the friction and her pleasure.

She had begun to lose herself in the sensation, and then he said her name. "Adrielen." She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Are you ready for more?"

She had no time to think about what he said. He pulled almost all the way out of her, then thrust hard, giving her all of him. She clutched at him as she cried, tears rolling into her ears. He wrapped his arms beneath her, closing his body around her. He kept his rhythm. With every thrust, the pain subsided and pleasure built again to take its place. This pleasure was different than what she had felt before. It was so much deeper. He was not just fucking her body; he was inside of her soul. His breathing changed, his thrusts becoming more insistent. Her life, her mind, her body, and soul melded into him. She drowned in wave after wave of explosive ecstasy. Her rings of muscle tightened against him, squeezing and releasing his cock in time with his thrusts. In that moment, he was everything to her and all she would ever need. His grip suddenly tightened painfully around her. He growled her name in her ear. His manhood pulsed in her throbbing channel. He stopped thrusting and firmly held them both still, prolonging their combined climax. He filled her to overflowing with his cum. She could feel the hot liquid being forced out around him. They remained that way for several minutes, and then he rolled off of her.

Adri was sore, bruised, yet completely sated. Krellyn said nothing to her as they pulled back the coverlet and got under the sheets. For once, she felt she had no need to talk. Krellyn sighed and closed his eyes. He grunted, startled as Adri put her head against his chest and wrapped a leg around his. Just before she closed her eyes, she murmured, "Thank you."

* * * * *

Krellyn opened his eyes and stared up at Adri's sleeping face in the mirror. He told himself she was just another fuck. He told himself that he simply did not have the energy to push her off of him; that it was not worth the fight. He told himself that he was not acutely aware of the taste of her virginal juices still on his tongue. He told himself that he did not want her. He told himself that he definitely did not like her. As he lied to himself, he watched his traitorous hand gently stroke the pale, slender arm that casually draped across his abdomen. He did not stop doing it, but he could at least close his eyes against the sight. He knew he should go, but she was interesting. Maybe he would stay, just until the morning.

Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
where is part 2

tooooooooooooo long between chpters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, another!

Fantastic! Great writing, great characters.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

I enjoyed reading this. Does the indefinite ending mean there's a part II coming soon?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
Barbarian Bait City girl find herself the prize to be fought over.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories