Hoping for Anal

Story Info
A straight couple help a distressed gay friend.
11.6k words
4.17
29.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and Hank picked up the handset and heard a familiar voice on the line. It was Grant, Donna and his close friend. It had been almost a year since they had seen Grant, who now lived on the other side of the continent with Will, his same sex partner.

After quickly catching up, Grant asked to speak to Donna. This was of no surprise to Hank as his wife and Grant had met at university 25 years before and continued to be close and fast friends ever since. Hank had met Grant just a week after he met Donna in his senior year at university. As Hank and Donna deepened their relationship, it became clear to Hank that Grant would become an important part of their life long circle of friends.

Over the years after they were married Hank and Donna moved between Eastern cities several times and Grant moved to the West Coast. But the three always made special efforts to keep in touch and tried to see each other at least once or twice a year. Grant adored their kids and was their honorary uncle. When the three visited, after the first five minutes it seemed that all the time and distance between visits had dissolved and they would talk endlessly into the night.

As Donna and Grant chatted, Hank thought about the friendship, and all the ups and downs. During the first years Grant was in and out of relationships with guys. He'd often show up needing Donna's shoulder to cry on. Several times after messy breakups, he stayed with them for a couple of weeks until he could find a new place to live. Then he moved West.

Hank and Donna stayed in the East while Hank worked his way up through a big multinational company. Grant helped found a magazine devoted to culture and became its creative director. The three friends continued their efforts to keep in touch and would often meet each when one was travelling anywhere near to the other. Finally eight years before, and to Donna and Hank's delight, Grant met and moved in with Will, who worked as a waiter in one of the top restaurants.

The two couples would see each other at least once a year, though recently it had been more difficult to get Will to agree to dates to meet. And from what Hank could hear from the conversation going on over the phone, it sounded like there were serious issues now between Grant and Will.

Later that evening Donna told Hank about Grant's difficulties and Hank grimaced, telling Donna from what she had described, it sounded like Grant and Will were on the verge of breaking up.

The next morning Hank went to his sports club early and took a long swim. The silky feel of the water flowing over his skin as he swam his kilometer invigorated him. He thought about Grant's situation and decided to call him from the office later in the day to suggest Grant take steps to protect his share in the magazine should he and Will breakup. Meanwhile he focused on his swimming stroke, and avoiding injuring his joints by trying to set his personal best time.

Both he and Donna were proud and pleased that they worked out and kept in shape. Both were within 7 pounds of their weights when they married, and their bodies were well toned. Only a few of their friends could say the same. Hank chuckled as he thought of Grant. Somehow Grant did not gain weight even though he rarely exercised. Though taller by a several inches than Hank, Grant was slimmer and always weighed less than Hank, who was much sturdier.

Six weeks later Hank had a mid-afternoon phone call from Donna. She had been crying and explained to Hank that Will had left Grant. Not only that, but Will's lawyer had immediately filed a motion for half of Grant's assets. Grant was distraught, fearing he could lose either his beautiful home or his part of the magazine or both.

After a long discussion that evening, Donna and Hank decided Donna should fly West and stay with Grant for a week or so, to help him through his tough times. The week turned into two, then three. Then Donna returned home. She kept in daily touch with Grant. Slowly Grant began to regain his equilibrium and began to figure out how to cope and deal with his new life.

Over the next months Donna continued to talk daily with Grant and flew West several times for short visits to be with him. She became closer to him, and he to her as she was his confident, shoulder to cry on, adviser and good friend. Grant now found he could discuss everything with Donna, without hesitation. They could talk about who should get his and Will's fine china set, about Grant's reluctance to pursue any new relationship with another guy, about his loneliness, his missing having a partner and his consequent lack of a sex life. Donna assured him that she thought that not jumping into any new relationship until his breakup with Will felt like old news, was a good strategy.

Donna went West for New Year's and partied with Grant and some friends. Grant was much happier. Much of the hurt had left him, and he had a good lawyer who would ensure he kept his share of the magazine and much of the value of his home. However his home would need to be sold to free up the cash to fund Will's settlement.

As Donna and Grant walked the ten blocks back from the party to his home, Grant started to tell Donna about his emotional journey over the last months. She listened carefully and realized the progress he had made was fragile, and he still needed emotional support as there was much hurt just below the surface. She stopped and hugged him several times as Grant discussed difficult issues. She held his hand the last two blocks as he seemed to need someone to be close to him.

At his place they continued to talk, and had another drink. Donna followed Grant into his bedroom, sitting on the bed beside him, her arm around his waist. She could feel his body begin to quiver and shake as he could no longer control his tears. He turned to Donna and they hugged and she comforted him. Finally his breathing slowed and became regular as Donna stroked his head.

"It's time for you to get some sleep, Grant", she said softly. She undid his buttons on his shirt and helped him get it off. Then she undid his belt and zipper and helped pull off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Though they had never done anything like this before, this felt normal to both.

Donna pulled back the blankets, and Grant rolled under the sheets. Donna pulled up the blanket, stroked Grant's head and kissed him on the forehead. She stood beside the bed looking at him as he held her fingers on one hand. As Donna went to leave, he gave her hand a little tug.

"I need a cuddle," he said. "It's been months and months since anyone has cuddled with me, let alone touched me like you just did. I need a warm body beside me, and not just any warm body, but one that knows me and cares for me."

Donna stood for a moment, thinking. Then undoing a few ribbons and snaps, she let her party dress fall to the floor. In the dim light Grant saw she had on a classy, black underwire bra and matching skimpy panties. She sat on the bed and slowly rolled her pantyhose off her legs.

:"You have such gorgeous legs" Grant said as Donna stretched out one leg, "I'm jealous, I've always wanted legs like yours."

Donna laughed and stroked Grant's hair.

"And you have the most gorgeous head of hair, so soft, so smooth. I envy you", Donna countered.

They both laughed and Donna lifted the sheets and slipped under them. She moved closer to Grant, put her arm around him and pulled him to her. Their bodies made contact and they both could feel the warmth of the other's skin as they touched. Grant put his arm around Donna and held her to him, as she held him. They lay still and quiet together, not moving. Donna could feel Grant slowly relaxing, his body began to lose its rigidity.

"Oh, this is so nice Donna," Grant whispered. They both shut their eyes and their breathing slowed. Each was aware of the others breathing and unconsciously they slowed their breathing together. Soon they were both asleep.

Donna slowly opened her eyes and it was still dark outside. She smiled to herself. Here she was in a comfortable bed wearing just her small bra and panties, cuddling a near naked man, not her husband. But it felt so right. She felt a wave of empathy and warmth as she held Grant, her old and dear friend, who needed holding and comfort from a friendly, warm body. After all their talking and confiding, she felt closer to Grant than she did to almost any other person. Well except for Hank and her kids, but those were different relationships she thought.

She had a deep sense of pleasure and gratification that during her visits to Grant she was the one was comforting Grant and helping him through his difficult times. And tonight, providing that help meant she needed to lay in bed with him while nearly nude, to hold his nearly naked body, and let him feel the warmth of another human body, her body, the body of someone who cared for him. She knew she was providing the vital need of loving human touch to a hurt friend. It would assure him of the security of her long held affection for him.

She shifted and snuggled closer to Grant's side. He was asleep on his back. Her leg went over Grant's leg and she lay her head on his chest. She could feel his chest heave. His arm moved up her back and stroked it. His hand rested on her back, over her bra strap. Donna lay quietly, still basking in the sense of gratification of being able to help Grant. Awhile later as she was slipping into sleep, she felt Grant's hand shift. Then his fingers moved to her bra clasp, in a second it was undone and she could feel the straps fall off her back.

Grant's sleepy voice quietly told her she'd be more comfortable with the bra off, and that she shouldn't worry, women's breasts had never excited him. Besides he added, the underwire was poking his chest and had woken him.

Donna lay for a moment, surprised by the request. Then impulsively she shifted and lifted herself up on her elbow, allowing her bra to fall. Then, feeling freed and slightly brazen she tossed it to the floor. She again lay partly on Grant's chest and could feel his warmth as her bare breasts touched his skin. It felt different pressing her nipples and breasts directly on his skin. She knew in other circumstances this would be erotic, but she reasoned she was with Grant who wasn't interested in her breasts. Grant too could feel her breasts touching his chest and wondered why straight guys found them so sexual. But he did understand the level of emotional intimacy required for he and Donna to be in bed with their almost naked bodies pressed together. He snuggled closer, and both his arms surrounded Donna's petite frame and held her body to his.

Donna, too, understood the depth of emotional intimacy required to do what she had done and lay quietly soaking in the moment. Soon though, she felt a risque feeling arise in her and and realized her body was responding to the physical intimacy of her now freed breasts pressed to Grant's naked chest. For the first time in 25 years she felt a few pangs of physical desire for Grant which she quickly dismissed from her mind. Grant had fallen asleep again. Donna lay in a semi-slumber trying to make sense of her conflicting emotions and her rising physical desire for Grant. But she too fell asleep soon.

The two bodies shifted several times over the next hours. Donna was on her side and Grant was cuddled to her back, his arm over her and holding her to him. In a semi-conscious state, Donna shifted and snuggled back further, increasing the contact. As she shifted her eyes opened slightly and she could see the sky through the window showing signs of pre-dawn light. She opened her eyes more to see the wonderful pink light expanding over the scattered clouds.

She luxuriated in the comfort of the bed and the warmth of Grant's body. They were spooned closely together. After a couple of minutes Donna became aware of a familiar pressure. She realized what it was, Grant had an erection and it was pressed hard to her panties over the crack of her bum. She smiled to herself, wondering if it was her feminine body exciting him or if he was just having an early morning erection in his sleep. Grant's hand was on her stomach and she felt it begin to inch slowly upwards and in another minute it was cupping one of her breasts. Donna left it there. If holding her breast was what Grant needed to feel comfort, she was willing to let him. Donna's breathing became shallower and quicker. She knew she was physically responding to the feel of his hand on her breast. Another part of her mind was telling her this was more help than she should give.

Donna was now quite awake, aware of every movement. Grant's finger brushed her nipple and Donna felt her nipples harden and become erect. Hank also loved pulling on her nipples and they would always respond by becoming long and hard. Grant gently trapped one of her elongated nipples between two fingers, and tugged it ever so slightly, but enough to make Donna moan. He tugged then again and Donna felt bolts of electricity shoot through her body. She recognized that her pussy was becoming moist. She felt inundated with a surge of conflicting emotional, intellectual and physical reactions.

Several minutes later she felt Grant's thighs and pelvis moving. She realized that his hard cock, with help from his free hand, had pushed up inside the leg opening of her panties. She could feel the skin of Grant's hardening shaft on her butt as it slowly began shifting and found her butt crack, pushing her panties to one side. Soon Donna could feel his cock thrusting up and down her butt crack. She reached behind her and put her hand on Grant's hip. She learned his boxers were now off and he was fully naked beside her. She pulled slightly on Grant's bum so his cock was pressed to her crack. Grant understood the signal and his stroking stopped After a couple of minutes Donna's arm began to get sore, so she returned her hand to in front of her. In a minute she felt Grant very slowly start stroking again.

Donna lay there, pretending to be asleep, but desperately trying to think what she should do. She did not want to make a scene, or say anything that would hurt Grant. But she was in a dilemma as she had never cheated on Hank since they married and she couldn't even figure out if she had crossed that line or not. The feel of a hard cock pressed to her body set off both alarm bells and a craving for it to be in her pussy. She hoped this was a purely physical reaction of her body. She knew a full fledged fuck with her was not the solution to Grant's issues and that it should not happen.

Donna lay still trying to think, but the distraction of the feel of Grant's cock stroking her butt and his fingers pulling her nipples made thinking difficult.

Things moved in slow motion for Donna. Grant's finger's slowly pulled and twisted her nipple. With each slow twist his cock slid slowly down her bum crack, then with the next pull, his cock slowly slid up her bum crack. Grant was loving the sensations. The warmth of Donna's body was stimulating. Her soft skin felt wonderful. Her erect nipple reminded him of a male lover of decades ago, whose nipples would harden and lengthen with slight pulls and twists, though Donna's elongated nipples were bigger and longer.

Grant's cock stroking up and down Donna's silky skin of her pert bum was a welcome sensation, one he had been missing immensely. It was the nicest bum his cock had stroked in years and the only one in almost a year. Grant knew Donna must be awake and aware of his actions. He was delighted when Donna removed her hand from his hip, and had not placed it there again after he had resumed his slow stroking. Her breathing had picked up now and her body had tensed, but to his delight she was still letting him pleasure her body and turn her on. Years ago, during a semi-drunk conversation Donna had told him that the best way Hank knew to turn her on to sex was to pull on her nipples and rub them between his fingers. Grant wanted to give physical pleasure to Donna, in return for her sharing her body's warmth and comfort with him.

After what seemed like an hour to Donna, but was ten or so minutes, Donna tolerated and at the same time savored Grant's attentions. Then she began to relax. For the moment she was accepting of Grant's actions. But she struggled to keep still and not take part as she knew she could then easily allow things to go too far.

To focus her mind, she tried to stop thinking and pay attention to the details of what was happening. She could sense that since she first was aware of Grant's hard-on, his cock had lengthened. Donna realized Grant's cock was longer than Hank's but it was skinnier. It fit comfortably in her bum crack as Grant stroked her. Hank's was broader and when it was hard it did not fit so perfectly in her ass crack. She was pleased she could so coolly asses the physical differences of the two men's cocks.

Then Donna remembered the week before Grant telling her he hadn't had sex with anyone for months. She knew from 25 years of their often bawdy and frank conversations that he had a high need for physical contact, that he almost always was very horny and wanting sex often.

Donna knew her body was enjoying the slow and gentle stimulation of her nipple and her butt. She again thought she should gently put a stop to Grant's playing with her body, concerned about how intimate they could become. But she still hesitated to stop him. She counter-argued with herself that her tolerance of Grant's freely touching her body was the help that Grant needed at that moment. His actions indicated his need of comfort, and yes, what he was doing was a physical demonstration of affection and intimacy. As well she knew it as no doubt a way to relieve his sexual stress. The conflicting thoughts prolonged her stillness.

Donna forced herself to relax again and enjoy Grant's attention. After a couple of minutes of becoming more relaxed she surprised herself as she came to a conclusion. She would let Grant continue and rather than just tolerating it, she would focus fully on enjoying the sensations passively. She recognized the stimulation and her pleasuring were a gift from Grant, from her friend. She recognized as well Grant saw her acceptance of his actions as helping him move on, move forward with his life. The whole purpose of her trip was be be here to help him, and if a bit of physical intimacy and semi-sexual play were what he needed at this very moment, she accepted that. She was there emotionally for him and she was allowing her body to provide the physical intimacy he craved, to a point.

But she firmly told herself she would stop him if he tried to penetrate her pussy. He could touch her breasts and stroke his cock up and down her bum crack but her pussy was reserved for Hank.

She was focused on soaking up the wonderful pleasuring when her mind began thinking ahead. She realized where Grant's actions were leading inevitably. Grant would soon develop the urge to cum while stroking her bum. She smiled to herself as she realized that too was fine, and she prepared herself mentally for her bum to be soon covered with his cum and not to act surprised nor miffed. She decided the best course would be to continue to pretend to be asleep. Grant could continue his intimate touching of her body. She felt satisfaction that her passive but willing 40 something female body was exciting and helping Grant. And with his expected cumming on her, she could help relieve his horniess, moving that issue from the forefront of his mind. She knew the physical intimacy of sexually touching her and cuming on her would enhance their already close feelings for each other and help his emotional healing process.

Another five minutes of slow and leisurely action passed. Grant's hand had shifted and now stroked Donna's other breast. Grant enjoyed exciting and pleasuring Donna, recognizing that by lying still and not stopping him, she had tacitly agreed to helping pleasure and excite him. Grant now knew that touching her breasts was interesting to him, but not very erotic. But he knew that it was pleasurable for Donna as she was moaning softly. So he continued his light nipple and breast stroking. The silky feeling of Donna's skin and her quiet acquiescence stimulated him and emboldened his actions. He felt a wave of warmth and desire for Donna pass over him.