Hoplites, Thralls & Prizes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana leaned to his ear and whispered seductively, "Would you like for me to finish?"

Dennis nodded his head and leaned in and kissed her. As their tongues darted about each other's mouth's Dana hand tickled the man's tight muscular abdomen and found his penis. She quickly brought it back to full attention and began gently stroking the shaft and running her fingers around the crown and head. With her other hand, she gently fondled his balls.

As they kissed, Dana could feel Dennis beginning to breath harder, as he was building to a climax. He reached with his free hand and began fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Having you cum all over the place won't do. Let me finish you off right."

With that she quietly and tenderly kissed down his neck and chest. She ran her warm tongue around his navel and continued south. When she reached his stiff manhood. She licked the head and put it in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. She then began sliding the length of his penis into her mouth. She relaxed her throat muscles and could accommodate over half the length of his erection, in a wonderful deep throat.

She slowly let his throbbing penis glide in and out of her mouth. Creating a slight vacuum with her mouth, his penis would slide into her mouth and she would use the surface of her tongue to heighten his pleasure. She would then relax the vacuum, but keep her lips wrapped around his shaft as she glided back up the length of his manhood. After several minutes of this tender attention she felt him tense, as he climaxed. Dennis gritted his teeth to remain silent as he shot pulse after pulse into Dana's waiting mouth and she drank ever drop of his cum and then licked his penis clean.

She sat back up and leaned into him. They kissed deeply and she whispered to him, "Thanks for caring about me."

With that she moved his hand from her breasts to between her legs and Dennis began massaging her clitoris with a fingertip and ran his fingers along her labia. They cuddled in the silent darkness while the others were sleeping and Dana laid her head back on his chest and she closed her eyes to doze for a few moments. She felt like this moment of passion was the oasis she needed during the difficult journey she was making, in her present life. As she drifted off to sleep, the Irishman rudely awakened them for a new day of torture.

Instead of being slow to get up the way she usually had been, her and Dennis were the first on their feet. They both padded to the sonic shower and washed off. Dana smiled to herself at how a little foreplay could improve one's attitude. As she watched Dennis washing himself, her desire for him ignited a fire within her. She chuckled at the thought that the cougar was coming out in her. She was older than anyone else in the cohort, but she wanted him and hoped they could spend some more quality time, together.

- - - -

After the grueling morning run, the Irishman led them out of the cohort compound and they walked to toward a large stadium. The structure was huge. Larger than any sports complex they may have seen on Earth. It looked like it could seat over 100,000 spectators. As they approached the Irishman told them to gather in a circle around him.

"Today," he began, "You're going to get your first taste of what it's like to be a Hoplite. This is all practice, so you don't have to worry about fucking-up too badly. The stadium has a holographic chamber for practice matches. You'll be fighting individually and in pairs. Don't worry. Your opponents can't kill you. Just give you a good jolt. I'll be surprised if you pussy willows don't all have the shit scared out of you. Let's go."

Dana rolled her eyes and thought, "What an asshole. On a scale of 1 to 10 one the inspirational speech scale, this one had to rank a -10."

Her and Dennis lagged at the end of the group, with Jorge and Beth. The men gave quiet encouragement to the ladies as they walked. Jorge told Dana and Beth that they were not only physically toughened by the hard workouts they had endured, but mentally as well. Dennis agreed with Jorge and quietly told them not to lose their heads. The worst thing they could do is freeze up. He also reminded them their training in martial arts could help.

The Irishman screamed at them, "Hurry the fuck up you four. MOVE IT!"

They entered by one of the service gates into the lower levels. As they walked the Irishman told them this was where they would compete in their preliminary matches. The 'Prime-Time' events took place at a much larger venue. He also told them the practice matches they would experience today would be almost like the real thing. Right down to the sights and even the smells. The Caretakers had mastered the development of advanced holographic technology.

After they had entered the stadium, they proceeded along a series of hallways that led them to a waiting area. There was a large blank screen attached to a wall and several of the light tables and chairs around the room. The Irishman said, "Protein cubes are available from the tables. Load up, 'cause you pussy willows are going to have a very busy morning." As he turned to leave he said. "Don't leave this room. I have to get some things. I'll be right back."

As he left. The group did as they were told. They each got a handful of the meal cubes and sat talking quietly and eating. They seated in the grouping that had slowly been established. Dana and Beth were seated with Jorge and Dennis. Thomas, Bruce and Cynthia were seated together; being engineers, they found that they had a lot in common. Lastly, Pat, Vince and Michael were seated at a table together. Pat, a Type-A personality was clearly the one in charge. Dana thought she may have been a lesbian in her former life as a police officer, by her forceful manner around others - especially the women.

When the Reaper returned, everyone fell silent. He had an armful of golden belts and harnesses. As he handed them out he said, "You pussy willows are considered hoplites now. These harnesses are your badge of office. The harness carries the weapons you'll use into the arena and they will automatically tighten or loosen to fit your build."

He handed one to everyone. Dana put on hers and true it to the Irishman's word, it immediately adjusted to fit her. The harness crossed her chest and accentuated her breasts and the belt lay pleasingly at her hips. In their groups, they modeled their new apparel for their tablemates. She had loved Russell Crowe in Gladiator and this moment reminded her of that movie.

- - - -

Dana was very nervous. The adversary they faced was a Talerian Scorpion, a massive cross between an Earth praying mantis and scorpion. It appeared to be in the center of the huge stadium, which was crowded with cheering spectators from a variety of alien worlds.

Dana whispered to no one in particular, "I hate bugs."

Dennis whispered to her, "It okay. Just remember it's a hologram - an illusion."

To which Dana replied, "It's still a fuckin' bug," and visibly shivered.

As everyone was called out for their solo matches, the video screen had activated. It looked like a third-person perspective video game. Almost everyone simply froze in place in abject horror and were quickly pounced on by the 12-ft insectoid monstrosity. The former police officers and Dennis lasted the longest - just over two-minute. Dana, it appeared would go last.

The Grim Reaper then came into the room and shouted Dana's name. "Your turn, pussy willow," he shouted and Dana rose from the table, took a couple of deep breaths and then walked over to where he was standing.

She silently followed him down the hall to another room. There was a table against the wall, with an array of weapons laying on it.

"Choose your poison. Of course, it doesn't mean shit. You're going to get that sweet little ass of yours handed to you," the Irishman taunted her.

Dana gritted her teeth and knew he was trying to bait her. She focused her attention on the table. Most of the weapons were big and cumbersome. She knew she wasn't very good with swords, so she avoided them. She settled on a set of bracers. As she was examining them, she tried one and found that when she clenched her fist, a razor-sharp blade shot from the housing. She put on the other one and tried out both at once. The mutant super hero, Wolverine was her son's favorite comic book character. When they both shot out, she looked at the Grim Reaper and smiled.

"I'm impressed," said the Irishman, "I think that's the wisest choice any of you pussy willows have made."

"I'm getting tired of you calling me that," Dana said. "You can call me Dana or Erickson."

The Irishman said derisively, "Excuse me," and then exaggerated, "Dana."

He then bristled and said threateningly, "I don't give a fuck about what you want. Got it," he punctuated by poking a finger into her chest.

He then said, "Get ready for your first taste of games," and he walked away, to the door on the other side of the room.

Dana kicked herself for letting that oaf get under her skin. She took a couple of deep breaths to center herself again. When she was ready, she turned and walked toward the door as well. As she approached, the Irishman touched a button on the panel. As she walked in, he got in one final jab, "Have fun, pussy willow!" Exaggerating the last part. She could hear him laughing as the door closed.

As soon as it did, the bare room disappeared and she was standing in a hot, sandy hall. As the humidity doubled her body seemed to instantly be drenched in sweat. In the distance, she could hear the roar of an immense crowd. As she rounded the corner, she could see bright day light and walked toward it. The roar of the crowd growing louder with each step. When she came to the arched opening, she peered out and saw the stadium was half the size of a football field and was surrounded by a 50-ft wall. Several levels of spectators surrounded the arena - aliens of every shape and size. She shook her head and blinked several times. "Oh my God," she thought, "this looks and feels so real."

The air was oppressively hot and a blinding sun was shining down as if it were midday. The arena was strewn with human debris and pools of blood that was drying. As she looked closer, she saw the body parts were those of her fellow new arrivals. Although she knew it was fake, she felt sick to her stomach, looking at the carnage. In the middle of the arena was the scorpion she was to face. It was a huge at almost 12-ft in height when it reared-up. Like a praying mantis, it had four legs and two huge fore claw pincers, with razor sharp spikes. It's scorpion-like tail whipped about and she saw it was tipped with a vicious looking stinger. The antenna on its head were quivering and there was a single, huge multi-faceted eye in the middle of its head.

Dana took several deep breaths and recalled the lessons she had learned in martial arts sparring. She heard her instructor say again, "When fighting a larger opponent, remain agile. Strike and move."

"Strike and move," she said as she stepped-out into the open.

She stepped into the arena and moved forward with her knees bent and her eyes set on the scorpion. When the crowd saw her, they seemed to go crazy. Some were cheering other booing and cat-calling. In the middle of the stadium the scorpion immediately reacted to the crowd. It hissed and immediately started scanning the arena with its eye. When it found Dana it's maw opened and it hissed again. It crouched, readying itself to charge its puny prey.

- - - -

In the viewing area, it was Pat who saw that unlike many of the others, Dana had come out ready for a fight. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, "She looks ready to rumble."

The Irishman had just gotten back to the viewing room as well and saw Dana's entry. He scanned the room and everyone had their eyes locked on the 'granny' of the group. No one in the room was talking.

When the gonged sounded, the scorpion began its charge and a stopwatch started in the lower corner of the screen.

- - - -

Dana heard a gong sound and the scorpion began its charge. She was amazed something that big could move so fast on those spindly legs. She clenched her fists and the blades shot out. The scorpion moved with lightning speed. At the last second, Dana slashed at front left leg and dove out of the way of the charge. She did a tuck-and-roll and coming up on her feet, she dodged the insect's stinger. She saw that her blow had hit its mark. Green blood was pouring from the open gash on its leg. It turned its soulless eye on her and began to swing around, limping due to its stricken leg.

She was scared to death, but she knew she couldn't show fear. She quickly remembered another of her taekwondo instructor's lessons, "Always look you opponent in the eye. The eye always telegraphs the body's movements." She continued to move, trying to find an advantage. All the while her eyes were locked on scorpion's. Minutes passed as the scorpion would lunge with its pincers and Dana would sidestep, slashing with one of her blades. With each move the spectators cheered their approval.

A thought came to her mind, "If I can get in close, I can deliver a killing blow. As she maneuvered, sweat was running into her eyes and stinging them. Sadly, this also caused her to mistime her attack. As she lunged the scorpion saw its opportunity and with blistering speed, the stinger whipped around and struck Dana in the center of her back.

It felt like she had been struck by lightning and it stunned her for a moment. As she dropped to her knees, the hologram immediately ended and she was back in the barren room. She got to her feet as she cursed herself for her foolishness.

The door opened and there was the Irishman. "Well, fancy that," he said with derision, "Look who survived."

Still feeling the effects of the electric shock, Dana walked toward the door. The air was already cooler and she felt a chill from the sweat on her body. She walked out of the room and was heading back to the others, almost in a dreamlike state. The Irishman immediately brought her back to reality. "Where the fuck you think you're going," he asked, "Give me those."

She saw that he was pointing at the bracers. She had forgotten she was still wearing them. She took them off and placed them back on the table. When she walked back into the waiting area everyone was on their feet and applauding her, some more so than others. Beth was leading the cheering and ran up to her and gave her a big hug and was screaming, "You lasted the longest! You went seven minutes. Not even the soldiers and cops lasted that long!"

Dana was amazed, "Just seven-minute," she thought. It seemed like an eternity. She joined the celebrating and she went back to join the others at her table. The others were patting her on the back and giving her playful slaps on her ass. Pat Adams even congratulated her. When she got back to Jorge and Dennis they gave her big hugs and said her were very proud of her. Jorge flattered her by calling her their resident hoplite WWE diva.

As the Irishman was trying to calm them down, Dana said to those at her table, "I know how we can beat that thing, during the doubles match."

As the Reaper gave them instructions on the next session of matches, Dana whispered to the others about what she learned during her fight with the scorpion. The two men were both impressed with her observations and strategy. Beth said she was willing to follow the lead of her partner. As they broke up into teams, they made sure to stick together. As luck would have it, Dana was paired with Jorge, while Dennis was paired with Beth. They were also the only ones to defeat the scorpion that day, much to the Irishman's chagrin.

- - - -

Athurius reviewed the video footage of all the hoplites in training. He couldn't afford to allow others to do it for him. Over the past few days, the hoplites from his five cohorts had undergone their initial training simulations. He enjoyed spending a quiet evening reviewing them - especially with pleasant company.

As he reclined, three very lovely thralls were making him the center of their attentions. Two were performing oral sex on his penises, while the third was massaging his chest. As he watched the matches, he used one of his hands to fondle her breasts. He then let his finger glide down her abdomen to her very aroused 'pussy,' as the Earthlings called it. He slid a slim finger into her and found her g-spot, which he began to massage. She immediately cooed her approval.

As he watched one of the Hoplites caught his discerning eye. He tapped a button and reversed the video to its beginning. He then watched it through several times. Like all new arrivals, the matches were relatively quick, but this one lasted longer than usual. He watched it several more time and smiled. "Dana Erickson," reading the name from the screen, "It appears you may be quite a rising star. Yes, indeed."

He then turned off the monitor and turned his attention to the three thralls. They were very pleasant company

- - - -

Dana was very uncomfortable being the center of the Irishman's attention and his increasing hostility toward her. She expressed her feelings to Dennis as they jogged back to the compound. "Dana, it's just sour grapes, Dennis replied and said, "Don't let him bug you. He's just some who can't tolerate strong women."

"Well, thank you for the compliment," Dana said, "I don't feel like it."

As they approached the compound they slowed their pace. Dennis did his best to speak encouraging words to her. As evening approached, they could see the Irishman at the gate waiting for them.

" 'Bout time you lovebirds arrived," he sneered.

Following Dennis' lead, Dana bit her tongue and walked right pasted him. This irritated him more and he cursed them as they walked across the compound.

"I don't understand what his problem is," Dana said dropping her head. As she walked, Dennis could see she was visibly tensing. Through gritted teeth she said, "Why does he hate me so much? All I'm trying to do is my best and it never seems good enough for him."

All Dennis could do is put his arm around her shoulder.

Before they went into the barracks, Dana stopped him and put her arms under his and around his waist. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Thanks for everything," as she stood on tip toes and kissed him.

She then looked at him seductively and whispered, "After lights out. I'll play with you, if you play with me," with a wink and sly grin.

"I'll do you one better," Dennis whispered back, "If we're quiet, I'll take you for a little ride. Would you like that?"

Dana released her embrace and assumed a Scarlett O'Hara persona and southern accent. With her hands on her hips, she demurely whispered cheekily, "Why, Captain Foster. Do you think I, a woman of culture and refinement would see fit to let her chaste virtue be robbed, by such a fine and well-hung officer, such as yourself," pointing a finger on his chest, she let it slide down his chest and abdomen, to toy with his penis.

She then pulled him to her with the cross piece of his harness and said lustily, "The answer is an emphatic, YES," and kissed him passionately.

- - - -

The Grim Reaper thought it would be a great day. Training the new hoplites was going well and today, the prizes would be joining the cohort. He couldn't wait to see Lana again. Two-weeks was far too long to be separated from that Russian beauty. He knew they would have a tryst in their favorite location, this evening and he looked forward to it. As a professional; however, he wasn't going to let his lust get in the way of his responsibilities.

He woke early, so he could get his run and work-out in before he began the day's sessions with his fledglings. He grabbed a couple of protein cubes on his way out and began his run. Having been on Eden for quite some time, his body had fully accustomed to the atmosphere and with hard training he had pushed himself to run the marathon track at a near sprint. He'd run it again later with the trainees, at a little slower pace.