Horatio's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What a horny site,' Andy said gaining Roger's immediate agreement. 'Time to get you girls fucked.'

Jenny rolled off Tess and turned around. They lay side by side, legs wide apart ready to be fucked. Andy lay on top of Tess kissing her breasts, 'Take me Andy, take me,' she said and opened her legs to accept his cock.

It was late and it had been a long day so Andy and Jenny didn't linger. While Tess showered Roger turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. He stopped at 63, the porn channel, and lay back on the bed to watch. 'Your turn," Tess yelled as she finished her shower and came out with a towel around her head. Roger didn't move then she saw what was on the TV. A white woman was being screwed by two black guys. 'You love this kind of porn don't you?' she chided.

'I certainly do, I'd give my right nut to see you with a black guy, but you've known that for years.'

'Um, can't say I've thought about before now but it does look interesting' she replied as he got up and headed for the shower.

She sat on the edge of the bed towelling her hair and glancing at the TV. A new video came on with a white woman about her own age and a black guy with a massive cock. The woman's husband sat on the side of the bed watching as his wife was screwed. Tess was drawn more and more into it. She untied her robe and slipped it off. Porn had never turned her on like this before but she was very aroused and her fingers went between her legs. Thoughts raced through her head as she watched the video; Roger would sit beside the bed and watch me being fucked... friends have told me I should try it at least once...maybe I should...maybe it would be different to anything I've ever had. The woman moaned over and over as the huge dick drilled into her. The camera was close up at the same level as her pussy. You could see her face and the pleasure she was experiencing each time the cock sank deep into her. When the black guy ejaculated and his cum ran out of the woman's stretched-open pussy Tess had a powerful orgasm. She lay back on the bed, panting, her fingers still toying with her clitoris. She turned the TV off and began to dry her hair surprised at how much she had been turned on. She kept thinking about that huge black cock covered in pussy cream, pumping into that woman's pussy as she moaned and whimpered uncontrollably.

Roger appeared and hopped into bed and Tess quickly followed. He seemed to be asleep in no time but she was having trouble. Images flashed through her excited mind; the cocks she'd had today, Roger's hard dick, hot cum in her pussy and mouth, Jenny's tongue, Jenny's pussy, black men, the woman in the video. She got up and turned on the TV with the sound off, Roger didn't stir. The station seemed to play only videos with black men but Tess didn't mind, it was turning her on. She masturbated for a half hour and had to curb her cries as she climaxed several times. It helped for when she went back to bed sleep came reasonably quickly.

Horatio's -- Day Two

Tess was awake at 5:15, not unusual for her. At home she always exercised immediately after she got up and on this, her second day at the resort, she felt the need to follow her routine, she was also horny and it would help take her mind off it for a while. Roger was sleeping soundly so she decided to go to the resort gym by herself rather than wake him. She brushed her teeth, fixed her hair and left him a note. She put on a tiny bikini and runners and off she went. She was surprised to see so many people exercising at that early hour but they provided a distraction from exercise monotony but did little to quell her sex drive. She looked at the near naked bodies around her and the tingle between her legs intensified. She completed her routine and went to the shower room. The room had twelve shower heads; six on either side. There were two other women in the room and they were showering together. She watched as they kissed and pressed their bodies together. Soapy hands caressed bottoms, tits and pussies. Tess washed herself but her fingers lingered on her breasts and between her legs, she was becoming more and more aroused watching these women. They noticed her and smiled, she smiled back but felt embarrassed being caught watching them.

'Hi, nice morning,' one of the women said.

'Yes,' she responded.

'Our husbands left on a fishing excursion, they won't be back until five.'

Tess smiled and nodded, 'My husband's still fast asleep.'

The women came over and one said, 'Well, in that case why don't you join us for a while, we'll have fun, I promise. I'm Val and this is Penny.'

'Tess...I'm not sure...um... I,' she stammered but stopped talking when the women put their hands on her tits.

Within seconds they were kissing her full on the lips, their tongues searching her mouth, fingers in her pussy, squeezing her nipples and she gave in to them...it felt so good. They towelled themselves dry and went back to Penny's chalet. The three women writhed together on the bed, their bodies entwined. Tess' first climax came when Val ate her pussy and Penny kissed her mouth and mauled her tits.

'That's just the first of many you will with us,' Val announced as she went to the dresser and opened a draw.

Tess watched as Val and Penny secured strap-on cocks around their waists. One was white the other black and both were large.

'Who needs a husband when we have these,' Penny laughed, 'now get on your hands and knees, Tess, we'll show you what a great fuck feels like.'

She rolled over and stuck her beautiful ass in the air. Her labia were spread and her vagina was pleading to be filled with something long and hard.

'What a lovely pussy, I'm going to enjoy fucking it, Val said with excitement in her voice.

She knelt behind Tess and rubbed the dildo along her pussy. Her labia opened easily as Val pushed in and began to pump with slow, deliberate strokes. Penny knelt in front of Tess and fed the black dildo into her mouth. They fucked her hard from both ends and Penny was right, it was a great fuck and one climax followed another. When Val pulled the dildo out Tess was at peak arousal, 'Stick that black dick in me, fuck me hard, my husband wants to watch me fuck a real black dick,' she cried with uncontrolled excitement.

'You should, we have and they are terrific,' Penny said as the black dildo burrowed deep into Tess' gaping vagina. When Penny had finished, Tess was a quivering heap on the bed but she got no respite. Val turned her over, spread her legs and tongued her clit and Penny sat on her face. Val and Penny changed places and the threesome ended lying wrapped in each others arms.

The door suddenly opened and Val and Penny's husbands walked in.

'Why aren't you fishing,' Penny asked.

'Problems with the boat, but seeing you I'm glad, he said leering at Tess.

'This is Tess, Tess, our husbands, Steve and Phil.'

The men quickly stripped off and joined the ladies on the bed. Steve lifted Tess' legs by her ankles and handed them to Phil who was kneeling above her head and he held them back, spreading and fully exposing her well-dildoed, swollen cunt to Steve's leering stare and fingers. Penny directed Phil's cock into Tess' mouth and Steve's hard cock slid effortlessly inside her. Val lay beside Tess and Penny pounded her pussy with the big, black strap-on. When Steve ejaculated, the guys changed places and Tess cleaned Steve's dick while Phil fucked her and fired his load on top of Steve's then she mouthed Phil's cock clean.

Tess felt a little weak after her three 'workouts' but had recovered by the time she got back to the chalet. Roger was up and ready and after Tess showered they went to breakfast. He could tell she had been well fucked and knew she would tell him all about it in good time. Tess decided to spend the morning naked and they went for a swim, joining several other people in one of the three pools. After twenty minutes Roger decided to go back to the chalet, grab a paperback and relax beside the pool. Tess stayed in the pool; she enjoyed swimming and just slowly breast-stroked back and forth. She noticed him shortly after Roger had left; a tall, well-built black guy walking towards the pool with an attractive blonde. They were both naked and Tess couldn't take her eyes off the massive, thick cock swinging between his legs as he approached. They took up residence on a couple of loungers and Tess breast-stroked over as surreptitiously as possible to get a closer look. She clung to the side of the pool and peeked over the edge. He was lying on his back with his legs parted. He was huge and she found it difficult to look away, she felt a rush and her thumb and forefinger excited her clit. The more she looked the more aroused she became and she climaxed, he reminded her of the men she had seen on the TV. She pushed away from the edge of the pool, feeling a little dizzy and swam to the other side of the pool. Roger came lumbering back with his book and she waved him over.

'Put your book down and get in, I want to show you something.'

Roger looked puzzled but dropped the book on a lounger; she's always up to something he thought fondly and jumped in. He followed Tess and they both clung to the side. 'Look,' she whispered.

'What am I looking at?' he queried in anything but a whisper.

'Him,' she mouthed with a twitch of her head, 'the black guy.'

He finally saw what she was talking about, 'Oh, the black guy's cock. Go up there and sit on it.'

Before she could answer the woman beside him reached over and her hand moved lightly over his cock. It soon began to respond and when she picked it up she was a long way from reaching around its girth...and it was still growing. Tess moved closer to Roger and fondled his cock which hardened quickly. He in turn fingered her pussy and played with her tits. The blonde stroked the huge log to full erection then stood and straddled his lounger. She kept her legs straight, bending at the waist and began sucking his huge dick. Tess had a perfect view and watched as the blonde lowered herself down to his cock, rubbing it back and forth along her labia.

'Fuck me, Roger, oh fuck me now,' she blurted excitedly.

She held on to the side of the pool and bent over. Roger stood behind and pushed his dick into her receptive slit just as the blonde slowly sank several inches of thick, black rod into her snatch. The sun was behind Tess giving her an unhindered view of the black cock pounding the blonde pussy. She could see the bulging veins on it and pussy juice made it glisten. The blonde became ever more aroused and took it deeper and deeper. Roger was giving it to Tess real good and was almost there. The black guy grunted and Tess watched his white semen run down his cock in streams to gather on his balls. Seeing this and sensing Roger was just seconds away sent her into a thundering orgasm as cum flooded into her.

'We really do have to get you together with a black guy,' Roger said as he felt his wife's ass and fingered her.

They went to the beach after an uneventful lunch and when they were in the ocean they could see South Beach and again it was almost deserted. They thought it strange but, then again, most tourists are lazy and all of the entertainment and sexual activity was at North Beach. Tess suggested they walk along South Beach. It was quiet and relaxing as they sauntered along chatting about the resort, the people and the great sex they were having. Roger had the camera and took photos of Tess as they strolled, she was naked and he photographed her ass and tits, lying on the sand in sexy positions until they came to a fallen palm tree. 'Go sit on the end that tree,' he said. She sat with her hands on her knees, her arms pushing her big tits together. 'Open your legs; let me see that pussy.' She obliged and he was pleased with what he saw through the lens. They stayed there for while and he took a lot of photos of Tess: lying on the tree, legs spread wide, fingering her pussy and spreading her labia lips so he could, 'Get some pink.' Then it was onto her hands and knees for some great shots of her ass and pussy. As they moved on Roger quipped, 'I liked that tree, gave us some great shots for the family album.

During dinner Tess felt very horny; she couldn't get that gigantic black cock out of her mind or the streams of cum running down it and wondered what it felt like to have such a huge dick inside her. Roger knew just how horny she was when he saw her dress for dinner -- a skin-tight, super-short, black latex micro mini skirt, red, fishnet stockings and stilettos and a red half-cup bra that pushed her tits up and out in a very provocative manner. He looked at his beautiful wife, so horny and sexy and said, 'If that outfit doesn't get you fucked tonight nothing will.'

'That's the plan,' she said smiling and opened the door.

The resort was beautifully landscaped with lush plantings providing lots of secluded areas. Roger and Tess enjoyed gardening at home so wandering about looking at the exotic flowers was a pleasurable pastime for them. Roger ogled his wife as she strolled ahead, bending and twisting to better see hidden and low-growing blooms. He took several photos and felt his cock getting hard. She had a lovely, sexy body that any man would love to fuck and she knew how to show it off and tease. As she bent over he came up behind her and ran his cock over her slit. She sighed and placed her hands on the ground and he entered her. 'Let's do it doggy-style,' he said after a while and she assumed the position. Roger felt extra horny fucking his wife in such beautiful surrounding and he drilled her forcefully, 'Yes, yes, yes,' she cried each time he thumped into her.

The noise attracted the attention of two couples who came over to watch. Roger and Tess weren't aware of their presence they were so wrapped up in each other. The men took photos as their wives masturbated them. Roger pumped faster and faster until he unleashed his load deep inside his wife then rolled off and lay on his back on the grass. Tess held her position, her ass high in the air exposing her open pussy, dripping with cum to the cameras of the audience. The cameras were passed to the wives and the men approached her. One knelt behind her and after fingering her pussy, mounted her. Tess looked around and sighed as the man began energetically pumping into her cum-filled hole, the other man fondled her tits and the women took lots of photos. She climaxed just as another of what seemed like a pint of hot semen splashed in her vagina. He withdrew and his friend immediately took his place and drilled her wildly. She was having multiple orgasms now and it wasn't long before the third load filled her. The men took the cameras from their wives and photographed Tess' well-pumped, cum-splattered pussy before smiling and echoing their thanks. She slumped down, rolled over next to Roger and gently stroked his thigh. 'We should come here every year, I've never been so horny,' she said.

'Or so full of cum,' he replied as her pinched one of her nipples.

'That's true but you enjoy watching me being fucked, don't you?'

'I surely do and I want to see you fucked a lot more before the week is out. Let's go and find you more cock for that sweet mouth and delicious, wet pussy my slutty tart.'

They headed for the pools, there always seemed to be a lot of sexual activity going on there. As they approached one of the pools Roger stopped and said, 'You're not dressed for a swim but you do look like a horny slutty tart so I'll hang back and watch you. 'Parade along around the pool; I'm sure it won't be long before you get offers.'

Tess grinned and sashayed away. Roger watched her go and wished he could fuck her forever; she was so sexy and horny. He knew she really loved him and would always stay with him. That made the situation even more erotic, he could watch her with other cocks in her hands and mouth or crammed into her pussy with the knowledge that those men would experience it once or twice while he could have it over and over.

As she strutted along the side of the pool she received leers from many men and admiring stares from some women. She slowed occasionally to watch a cock being sucked or a pussy being fucked but it wasn't until she got to the short side of the pool that she stopped. Roger could see she was talking but couldn't make out with whom. She turned and looked about then spotted him and waved him over. She walked towards him and they met by the pool. 'There are three guys over there whose wives have gone on a shopping excursion to Nagua for the day and are looking for something to do. They hoped it could be me and I tend to agree. They want to take me back to a chalet, I said you would have to come along and they said that was no problem, can we go?'

'Lead on McDuff,' Roger replied quickly and off they went.

Tess introduced the men to Roger and she got their names right fist time. Roger evaluated the men who would shortly be screwing his wife; he judged them all to be in the late thirties and couldn't miss their very healthy erections. She will like this he thought. Jeff and Paul were medium height and build while Kyle was taller and heavier with a bit of a gut but his cock was by far the biggest, it was very thick and long and uncircumcised. As they made their way to the chalet Tess noticed the leers of many men who knew what would be happening to her soon and wishing they were a part of it.

They arrived at chalet 116 and went in. Roger sat on the sofa as the men gathered around his wife, kissing and mauling her body as her hands went from cock to cock. 'Get on the bed,' Paul said and Tess got onto all fours, wiggling her ass and playing with her pussy. The three men got on the bed, Kyle and Jeff knelt by her head and pushed their dicks into her mouth while Paul lay on his back and ate her pussy. Roger played with his dick as he watched his wife and was amazed how sexy she was, her pussy was always ready for cock and he loved to see her full of it. Paul penetrated her doggy-style and fucked her hard until ejaculating. He withdrew and Roger gazed yet again at her open pussy dribbling cum. 'Get another cock in her,' he yelled and Jeff got into position. 'Yeah, that's it,' he continued, 'fuck her hard, she loves it, screw the fucking slutty tart.'

It turned Tess on to hear Roger talk like that, she liked to show off for him and she knew she was giving him a real horny show when he made those kinds of comments. Jeff withdrew and shot his load all over her ass then rubbed his cock all through it before sticking it back into her snatch. He finally pulled out and Kyle took over. He turned Tess onto her back, spread her legs wide and lowered his considerable bulk until his long, fat cock was buried to his balls in her welcoming pussy.

'Give it to her, give it to her, harder... harder, make the slut bitch scream,' Roger encouraged and he did make her scream through a powerful orgasm as his weight helped his cock to slam into her. Jeff and Paul held Tess' legs high and wide as they rubbed their dicks over her face and into her mouth. Kyle unloaded in a noisy climax, his cock making splashing sounds as he pumped into her hard. Roger was ready to take Kyle's place and he sank his cock into his wife's sticky, wet hole. He always got an extra thrill fucking her when she was filled with other men's semen. Jeff and Paul continued to hold her legs as he pummelled her well-used and abused cunt while Kyle mauled her tits. He erupted violently as Tess climaxed again and it was suddenly over.

Back at the chalet they showered and Roger, like the previous evening, was asleep in minutes. Tess again tossed and turned, wild thoughts flying through her head. She wanted to rest but she was still horny and her fingers delved into her wet pussy and teased her clit. Again she got up, turned on the porn channel and masturbated while more black men fucked white women with their huge dicks. She thought about taking a walk along South Beach but decided against it and finally went to sleep about 2:30.