Horatio's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horatio's -- Day Three

Over an early breakfast Roger and Tess decided to spend a couple of hours or so just with each other. First they went to the pool and had a lovely session of fondling. Tess wore a bikini that covered a little more of her body than the other two she had brought in a futile attempt to blend into the background but she still attracted a lot of wishful stares from both men and women and declined several offers of sex. They went back to the secluded garden areas and found a quiet spot to have wonderful sex. It was then to the bar for a quick drink before lunch. With nicely satisfied tummies they went next to main reception to check the Events Board. It listed special events at the resort and a poster caught Tess' eye, it read:

BLIND DATE NIGHT

TONIGHT - 7:30-11:30 - IN THE WICKED LOUNGE

Enter your name and you may be one of 8 lucky men and women to spend

half an hour on our king-size bed in front of a large audience

You will be blindfolded and not know your partner until after ejaculation

or half hour - whichever cums first

You love sex and being watched or you wouldn't be here

ENTER NOW AT RECEPTION

or just come along and watch the lucky ones

LADY ENTRANTS REPORT TO THE JADE ROOM

GENTLEMEN REPORT TO THE GRANITE ROOM

NO LATER THAN 7:00 PM

Roger read it and immediately looked at Tess and said, 'Come on, let's sign you up you horny slut.'

Every chalet had a small lanai at the back made private by trees and shrubs. They spent the rest of the afternoon there, relaxing, reading and dozing interspersed with foreplay and oral sex.

Tess wore a short and sexy nurse's outfit with white, fishnet stockings and heels to go dinner. It didn't cover her ass or pussy and her cleavage spilled out of the deep-cut top. 'You look very horny my Dear, you're ready to get fucked again aren't you?' Roger said rubbing his crotch. 'I'd bet you're praying they pull out a ballot and shout TESS!'

'Right on both counts, to have no visual distraction whatsoever and be able to concentration on feelings alone is exciting and knowing a lot of people will be watching me just adds to the excitement,' she replied with a gleam in her eyes then she bent over the dresser and spread her legs.

'I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a greedy, horny, slutty tart but I love you and don't ever change,'

'Don't worry, I wont,' she said with a grin. 'Now come and fuck me with that big, hard cock I see bulging in your shorts.'

Roger stepped out of his swim shorts and approached her. He ogled her gorgeous ass and legs, made even sexier in stockings and heels and could see that her pussy lips were already swollen and parted with arousal. 'Aaaahhh, ooohhhhh" she cried as he rammed in to the hilt and fucked her hard and rough, pulling her hair back with both hands. She whimpered as the violent screwing rocked the dresser against the wall but he was undeterred and increased his force until his second load of the day spewed deep in her vagina. He had never fucked her like that before but she loved it and lay spread over the dresser panting and climaxing. He also found rough sex erotic, why he did it he had no idea but he knew he'd do it again.

'You liked fucking me like that didn't you? I want you to do it again, I want you to tie my hands to the bed and tie my legs wide apart so I'm fully exposed and unable to stop anything you want to do to me. Use the Magic Wand and big dildo on me... spank me...fuck my throat until I gag then fuck me hard and rough, use me over and over,' she was beside herself with lust and rammed fingers into her pussy.

'I will, I will,' Roger panted, also highly aroused. He had never seen his wife like this and knelt behind her and ate her pussy and fondled her lovely ass.

By 6:30 they had eaten dinner and Tess made her way to the Jade Room. It was connected to the Wicked Lounge but its entrance but required a different route through the garden areas. The path for the men on their way to the Granite Room was on the other side of the Wicked Lounge and precluded participants from seeing one another. Roger was seated at the bar, chatting with his neighbours. The bed was on a raised platform in the centre of the room offering good views to all in the audience. In the Jade and Granite Rooms the hopefuls could see the bed on the big-screen TV's. There was an air of excitement in the room as Tess scanned the other 30-40 women. All were provocatively dressed and she resigned herself to the long odds of being chosen. The first two names were called promptly at 7:30 and the evening sped along as the audience cheered the winners on and shouted encouragement. It turned her on to watch the blindfolded couples fucking on a stage with so many people looking and becoming aroused. She found it sexually exciting to know that men looked at her, got erect and wanted to fuck her. Not all couples lasted the full half hour and by 10:40 it was time for the last two names. Tess held her breath as the emcee pulled out the last card for the women.

'Are we ready to hear the last lady's name?'

A great chorus of, 'Yeeesssss,' echoed from the audience as he opened the card and yelled. 'TESS E.'

For a moment she was stunned thinking she must have misheard but it was her name and her hands covered her face. Women around her cheered and patted her on the back. A staff member came over and led her to the door and put a blindfold on. Roger smiled and clapped as his wife was led onto the stage beside the bed. The emcee held her arm and said, 'Hi, Tess, you look like you will be able to take very good care of someone judging by your outfit...are you excited?'

'Oh, yes!'

'Are you horny?'

Oooh, yes!'

'Show these good people just how horny you are. Bend over and spread your legs.'

She spread her legs and bent over putting her hands on the floor and heard the huge roar from the crowd. The emcee helped her up and continued his patter.

'That's the finest ass and pussy I've seen all night, you sure are flexible and that might come in handy for something. Tess, shall we get your partner out here?'

'Yes!' she screamed, waving her arms in the air and wriggling her ass.

'Alright, here we go. Neville P., Neville P. you're a lucky guy tonight.'

There was a lull in the noise of the crowd then a mighty cheer. Roger clapped and cheered along with the rest, shook his head and gave a wry laugh. Tess sensed someone standing beside her then the emcee said, 'Okay, are you two ready?' Both nodded and he continued, 'Assistants, please direct them to the centre of the bed. Tess, Neville, only a few inches separate you, if you are ready, let the games begin.

Tess reached out cautiously and touched Neville's arms as he touched hers. She traced her fingers upwards, over his biceps and onto his chest. He was tall, well-built, he must work out a lot she thought. His hands caressed her shoulders and neck then gently fondled her tits. Delicious excitement mixed with nervousness flooded through her while Neville pinched and pulled on her nipples. She wanted to feel his cock and her hand traced a line down his chest, over his stomach and she sucked her breath in sharply when she felt his cock. It curved out and downward from his body, her fingers moved down and down and down. Even in its semi-erect state it must be well over 12" long and when she grasped it her hand would not go around its girth. Oh my god, he's hung like a horse, will I be able to take this she thought but it was a fleeting thought now that Neville had fingers in her very wet pussy and on her clit. His cock hardened to an immense size, touching her tits as she jerked on it. The crowd cheered as she knelt down and began licking the huge knob. She had to open her mouth as wide as she could to get it in and he helped by gently teasing it further inside. It was crammed in her mouth and she breathed rapidly through her nose. Saliva spilled from her mouth as she choked and gagged on the gigantic cock, she was incredibly aroused by its size, hardness and the knowledge that she would soon be fucked by it. Neville pulled away and knelt beside her and eased her onto her back. He spread her legs and she felt his tongue exploring her wet vagina with an expert touch that had Tess moaning and writhing. He moved to her clitoris and found her G-spot. She whimpered and moved the tips of her little and ring fingers of her left hand into the corner of her mouth and to the bridge of her nose, something she always did when she began to experience multiple orgasms. 'Aaaahhhh, oh yes, oh yes, urrrrghhh,' she screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body and the audience cheered her on. She felt Neville move and knew what was coming next. Instinctively she spread her legs wider as his swollen knob nudged against her pussy lips. He gently rubbed his cock along her labia and onto her clit, preparing her for the onslaught to come. Someone in the audience shouted, 'Stuff that big dick into her,' which caused a ripple of laughter but he ignored the suggestion, he knew he had to allow her to adjust to his size. He pressed a little harder and his knob was in, it would much easier from here. Tess was so horny and wanted that big cock so much she felt dazed, 'More, give me more,' she heard herself saying and Neville pushed further in. She grabbed his ass with both hands, 'Give it to me, give it to me, fuck me deep with your big cock, fuck me,' she cried and he began to move back and forth, more of his cock going into her with each downward stroke. 'More, more, give me more, deeper, fuck me deep, yes that's it, deeper, oooohhhh.' She wrapped her legs around Neville's back as he plunged into her. The crowd were yelling suggestions, 'Yeah, fuck the bitch'....give her all of that big dick'...bury it'. Tess lost all sense of time; she only knew her orgasms were almost constant as Neville rammed his massive cock deep in her pussy. He changed positions and she was on top of him. She guided his dick into her instinctively and the crowd roared their approval as she sank down onto it and rode him wildly.

She couldn't believe it when she heard the emcee announce, 'One minute to go.' They had been fucking for almost forty-five minutes. The crowd jeered and booed their disapproval and the emcee added, 'Do you want them to continue?'

'Yes!' was the unanimous verdict so the emcee said, 'Alright, alright, they can keep going until he cums or until they just can't go anymore.

A great roar rippled through the crowd, Tess didn't know why; she was lost in the feeling of Neville's cock deep within her and bleated unintelligibly through another climax. He asked her to get on her hands and knees. She felt the big cock on her ass as he positioned himself and suddenly she was filled again. She had always loved to be fucked in this position and bucked back to meet his thrusts. The crowd approved and clapped in time to their rhythm. She clutched the bed sheet as Neville moved faster and faster until he filled her with a searing gallon of cum...at least that's what it felt like to her. He slowly withdrew and she felt empty, how she wanted him back inside her but she knew it was over. The crowd went wild and when the emcee finally got the pair to their feet the noise became louder.

'The assistants please,' the emcee blared into the mike and the two staffers who had brought them to the bed were at their side. They positioned them where they began, facing one another, and the emcee asked the audience, 'Shall we remove the blindfolds?'

A collective, 'YES,' echoed throughout the room and the emcee instructed the assistants to remove the blindfolds after the count of three.

The audience shouted, 'ONE, TWO, THREE.' Tess looked at a smiling Neville and recognized him instantly as the black guy she had watched with the blonde while she and Roger had fucked in the pool. She smiled and hugged him, 'Thank you, it was fantastic.'

'No, you are fantastic,' he responded.

The emcee held the mike near Tess and asked, 'Do you have anything to say? She thought for a moment then took hold of Neville's huge cock, gave it a shake and said, 'I'd recommend this to every woman at this resort.'

The audience cheered and applauded and as their appreciation tapered off the assistants led them from the stage. Roger was waiting for her and led her to the bar with his arm around her and ordered drinks. He beamed at her and said, 'Well, you've had your first black cock and I think it will take a month to wipe the smile from your face...how was it?

'Oh, it was so big it was fantastic, I wanted it in me all night. I'm still horny, I need more cock, she said.

'Alright, leave it to me,' Roger said and positioned her on the barstool so her ass overlapped the edge and her pussy was fully visible. He turned to the crowd at bar and said, 'Are any of you gentleman interested in the horny nurse, she looking for lots of cock treatment'.

Several men gathered around her, feeling her tits and pussy, she jerked two hard dicks as someone entered her and she was lost again in her private world of lust. Eleven men penetrated her on the barstool, six from behind and five after she turned and sat facing them and she had masturbated most of them before they fucked her. Roger finally lifted her off the barstool and told her that it was time to leave; she'd enough cock for one night.

As soon as they got back to the chalet Tess saw that Roger had a strong erection and commented on it.

'Watching you with Neville and seeing you fucked by all those guys on the barstool did it for me. Lay on the bed, I'm going to eat you then fuck you. I want my tongue and cock in your pussy where that big, black cock and all the others have just been; knowing that makes me so horny.' He ate her at a frenzied pace then mounted and fucked her with a wild passion that she loved and he soon fired his seed into her.

Tess lay awake for a while listening to Roger's steady breathing and thinking of Neville's cock.

Horatio's -- Day Four

One of the resort buses went on an excursion to Nagua every morning at 9:00 and Roger and Tess had reserved seats. It provided a break for guests if they desired and an opportunity to do a little shopping. It returned to the resort by 6:00 in good time for dinner. Tess stared out of the window but wasn't taking in the scenery. Her mind was on Neville's cock and it was making her horny. She had often wondered if it was a blessing or a curse...she loved sex and wanted it several times a day...every day. Most of her female friends were totally disinterested or looked upon it as a wifely duty or obligation, something to have over and done with as soon as possible. No wonder that most of their husbands were fucking the secretary, a neighbour or hookers. She could stay horny and wet for hours and have multiple orgasms; once she began she didn't want to stop. She gazed at the ocean a few hundred meters away and thought, I love sex, I love lots of cock and I'm very happy about that.

They spent a pleasant day in Nagua and arrived back at Horatio's at 5:45. 'I've felt overdressed all day,' Tess announced as she took off her shorts and top. Roger grabbed her and pulled her close and he was hard. 'Bend over that dresser; I want to rough fuck again.' He played with her ass and tits then fingered her pussy while she reached back and jerked his dick. He pushed into her and fucked her hard as he pulled her head back by her hair. 'It was so exciting to see you last night with a black cock. I want to find you a black guy when we get home and watch you get fucked close up,' he panted as he bucked into her and ejaculated.

'I want black cock again, I want it so bad,' she replied as Roger kissed her shoulders and mauled her tits.

At dinner Tess wore a soft, faux leather micro mini, nylons, push-up bra and high heels, drawing admiring glances from several men near their table. Seated at the table next to them were three couples and they could overhear their erotic conversation about what they had experienced so far. She was already highly aroused when one of the men said, 'That couple last night at Blind Date, the black guy with that beautiful mature woman, was that ever horny, would I like to fuck her.' The other men at the table agreed and one of the wives suggested that he try and find her and see if she was willing to join them for sex.

'She might be willing but finding her may be a problem.'

Tess looked at Roger and received a smile and a wink. 'It may be easier than you think,' she said.

'That's her!' one of the women gasped. 'It's...er...Tess.'

'Guilty as charged,' Tess responded with a big grin. 'We're just going for a soak in a hot tub, I'm sure you'll be able to find me, if you want to.'

The men leered at her ass as she left and agreed they just had to fuck her. The wives said for them to go ahead, they would check out the action in the Wicked Lounge which meant they would be looking for cock.

There were several hot tubs around the pools and two were free of people. Roger said he didn't want to go in, he felt a little too full after their superb dinner but he would park himself on a nearby lounger and watch what he knew would happen. Tess took off her outfit and stepped into the tub. Only a few minutes passed before the three men arrived at the tub side.

'Come on in, the water's fine,' she invited as she looked up with a smile.

She watched as they shed their shorts and exposed three very hard erections. They gathered around her, fondling, kissing, fingers vied for her pussy and clit while she jerked their dicks. The men sat and she went around lowering herself onto each one, first facing them then facing away. While the guys sat on the lip of the tub she sucked and jerked them until one got down and pulled her onto his erection. She faced away from him and he lifted her legs and she leaned back onto him. A second guy stood, straddled her and offered his dick to her mouth which she hungrily accepted. The third guy stood and eased his cock into her pussy beside the first. Tess had never had two cocks in her pussy at the same time before and when they adjusted their rhythm so that as one thrust in the other pulled back she felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. The two men in her pussy came almost together flooding her while the third guy sprayed a huge load of spunk into her mouth and over her face. It finished with the men standing around her fondling her tits and pussy.

'Feel better now?' Roger called out.

'It'll hold me for a while,' she answered with a laugh as she stepped out of the tub.

Back at the chalet Tess showered and lay beside Roger on the bed who was watching TV.

'Turn to the porn channel,' she said as she fondled his crotch.

'You are one horny bitch,' Roger replied but changed the channel anyway.

Tess became hornier as she watched the porn and was soon on top of Roger. He felt her ass and watched his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she watched TV. Afterwards he fell asleep quickly, snoring contentedly as Tess stared into the darkness. She toyed with her clit as she thought of sex, especially Neville's big, thick cock forcing its way deep inside her from behind, stretching her pussy and causing multiple orgasms. She got out of bed not sure what to do then decided to go for a walk along South Beach. Beach walking always calmed her and maybe, if it was deserted, she could masturbate on the sand near the water, letting the waves splash against her vagina as she rubbed her clit. She had done that on other vacations and found the anticipation of the next wave hitting her pussy to be highly erotic. She grabbed her short beach wrap and headed quietly out of the chalet. The moon shimmered on the ocean as she strolled slowly along the empty beach at the water's edge. Suddenly she saw the silhouettes of two females running from the water a few hundred meters ahead. She stopped and watched them not sure if she should continue. Just two women she thought and began walking again. As she got closer to where the women came out of the water she saw the flicker of a small fire at the edge of the palms. She continued along the water's edge and had decided to pretend she hadn't seen them but someone called out to her.