Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers

"I lick and suck at you and even lick up the drips down around your asshole. Then I raise up and slide my new erection into your stretched out pussy. You just grunt, like the slut you're pretending to be…" Paul knew where Ginny's buttons were too. He loved to spank her and accompany it with a 'punishment' lecture. Her favorite was the slut lecture. He loved it because of the way it turned her on.

"Meanwhile, John has edged up to your head, his dick still dripping your mixed juices. You open your eyes and see him there, shining in the light from the candles. There's no question in your mind where that penis belongs. Of course it belongs in your slut's mouth." Paul was by then sliding his cock freely into Ginny's overheated pussy. He broke off for a few minutes so they could both enjoy the friction building between them. Then he moved to the final step.

"I watch from just inches away as you open your mouth and take in the big head of John's cock. It looks like you love the feeling and it makes me wonder. I wonder what John would do if I leaned a little farther forward and licked the shaft while you are sucking the head. Then, without another thought, I just do it. I lean forward and let my tongue wrap around the curve of his shaft near his balls. Then I let my tongue slide up all the way until I come into contact with your lips. Then we both break away from his cock and we kiss, sharing all your combined fluids. We kiss deep and long but then we both return to the hard hot cock in front of us. We take turns, sliding as much of it into our mouth as we can. It's like a contest until John just can't take it any more." Ginny was bouncing up to meet Paul's thrusts. What had begun as a quiet narration had, perforce been raised in volume because their breathing was too ragged and noisy to hear a whispered comment.

"When John finally gets his nut, he happens to be in my mouth," Paul continued. He slammed into her hard as punctuation to this final kick to her fantasy. "I…take…as much…as I can. Then…I use my hand…to push him to your lips." One last slam and Paul collapses on her. "Then we share it all together as you kiss me, and then him." His orgasm drained his balls and his energy. They lay there panting a while and then, "What about you two?" Ginny asked.

"What about what?"

"What about you two kissing and sharing?"

"Uh…no. Not in this lifetime. You know we got that bisexual video that time. After I got over watching them sucking and ass fucking, I still could never get over two men kissing. No. I'll share blowing a guy with you but no kissing."

Virginia just lay there grinning at him. "What?" he asked.

"Did you hear what you just said?" Paul played it back but missed it. He shrugged.

"You just promised to share sucking another guy off with me. You almost promised something about anal sex, too, I think," she said.

"Now wait a second! I never promised a thing about anything. And nobody said anything about anal sex! You're jumping to conclusions."

"You said you had gotten over seeing them ass fucking. Well, anyway, we want to have fun, don't we?"

"Yes, sure…"

"Okay then, we should all do something that all the rest of us want to do. That way, we all have fun. That way, I'll get to see you enjoy the feeling of a hard, hot cock up your ass."

Well, there it was. Paul considered it the acme (nadir?) of homosexual subjects and activities. Ass fucking is really the final barrier between hetero and homo. At least that's the way the culture has it. He had thought about it. Ginny had told him she would much rather have his dick up her ass than a latex substitute. So far, Paul had only experienced the latex sub.

Here his wife was offering him…no, she was encouraging him to enter into the fantasy and let his libido run free. He looked into her shining eyes and let his lips drift into a smile. "We'll see," he said. "But first we need to find the right guy." Paul found pleasure in the admission -- even if it was only to himself really -- that he wanted to feel his ass being fucked by a real live cock.

Virginia and Paul told each other good night and rolled together to go to sleep. Virginia took a long time to get to sleep. Paul went to sleep but at some point in the night he fell into a dream.

falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers
12