Hormonal Surges Ch. 03

Story Info
She meets the Matasians.
834 words
4.18
14.6k
5

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I get introduced to the people working in the marine botany department, there are only 10 of us total, with 5 interns. I get introduced to the scientists I will be shadowing, Dr.Rossetti. She's a middle aged woman with a friendly smile. She is examining a plant known to the Matasians as leucpa. It is similar in form to our brown kelp although less slimy and a brightly colored red. She explains to me that it is the only plant in their waters that is widely eaten food throughout Matasia and that it is an essential part of their diet. If something has infected this plant than it would be easily exposed to all Matasians she tells me. From this I discover that Matasians are almost exclusively vegetarians with the exception of eggs of all sorts. This is where they get the bulk of their protein which they actually require more protein then humans do. They receive theirs through plants that have more protein than ours do. From this I infer that they are not that different metabolically than us.

I continue to work with Dr. Rossetti gathering information into spreadsheets and labeling slides, drawings, and photographs. It's interesting but I'm dying for something more. I am also becoming increasingly agitated because Gemma is always in our room and I can never find alone time to pleasure myself. I begin having sexual dreams nightly of a strong man holding me down and taking me. But I always wake up in the morning unfulfilled and horny.

In about my third week at the facility I am told that because of the good work I have been doing I am being promoted to a higher clearance level. That I will now be working with the Matasians. I am so excited that I cannot contain myself my last day working with Dr.Rossetti. She congratulates me but there is something else in her eyes, I think its fear.

My first day working with the Matasians I barely pick at my breakfast because I am so excited. I am led to a door through which I have to swipe my keycard to get through, after a short corridor we come to another door and the process is repeated. We enter a conference room and I recognize some of the researchers there. They tell my they are going to give me a brief lesson on Matasians so that I am more prepared to work with them. Due to the language barrier I will not be able to directly communicate with them but there is a computer program that will translate anything they say to me or vice versa. They tell me that in their culture female are not quite equal but are not subjected either. Women are important but they often play a different role, they are a very physical people and women either meet these demands or are used for breeding and domestic tasks.

The Matasians have been taught about our culture and will treat me with respect but to not invade their personal space, they have guards that will protect them. They tell me they have the mammalian shape, similar to that of humans. Two legs, two arms, 10 fingers, a head. They have nearly translucent skin through which on most you can see the veins and on some can see organs. They are not as close to a sun as we are and therefore do not require as much pigment. They are mostly ground dwelling people and have excellent eye sight. They are bigger than us with men averaging 300 pounds and women about 225. They are muscular throughout their bodies but this before the sterility this increased musculature often caused miscarriages. Thus this is why weaker more feminine women were used for breeding. After this introduction they decide I am ready to begin my research. There are both Matasian and human guards for everyone's safety. I am told to enter through another door and to ask for Talach, a Matasian scientist. I slide my keycard and enter the new lab.

I expected to immediately be exposed to a lot of Matasians but in reality I was just in a receiving area with a few human guards. I told them that I was to work with Talach and they brought me to a door marked Lab #4 and led me inside. This is when I saw my first Matasian's. Talach was an older male probably about 55 if they age in the same manner as humans. The guard introduced me and I heard a machine begin making noise, translating it to Matasian. Talach looked at me I recognition and almost smiled, he glanced through a doorway but I didn't see any one there. Up close I could see the blood flowing through his veins and I didn't know whether I should be grossed out intrigued. I was a little of both. He waved his strongly boned hand toward the computer and began to speak.