Hormonal Surges Ch. 07

Story Info
Kimberly spends the night with Lorchan
2.7k words
4.55
14.6k
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorchan was just standing at the foot of the bed pulling his t-shirt the rest of the way over his head. He had already removed his sweats and socks and was now just standing there in a pair of tight white boxer briefs. His erection was plainly visible through the stretched fabric, fighting to get free. While my eyes were locked on that thick member his eyes were roaming my t-shirt clad body, his eyes focused in on my straining nipples. I was contented by the fact that I was having the same effect on him that he was having on me. He eventually tore his gaze from my swollen breasts when I began to fidget under his stare.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Are you ready for bed? Do you need anything else? The translator voiced to me from its place on his dresser. I gave him a shy smile and shook my head. He moved to the other side of the bed and began pulling back the covers. I quickly moved to the other side and did the same and we both slowly slid into the bed. We both kept entirely to our sides of the mattress and laid flat on our back staring up at the ceiling. I tried to think of anything of than the fact that I was in bed with the gorgeous creature. I knew I would never be able to sleep, my arousal was too much and his proximity too close for me to get any rest. After a few minutes I decided to risk a glance over at Lorchan. I could see that he was gazing at me from the soft light coming from the bathroom. We both began to speak at the same time.

"Do you_" "You should_" I smiled and he sighed and I began to speak again. "Do you want me to turn the light off in the bathroom?" I asked thinking because of his sensitive eyes it might make it harder for him to sleep.

"If you don't mind," he replied. I slid from the bed making sure the shirt covered me and crossed the room to turn off the light. I turned to head back and found that I couldn't see anything. Without the light from the bathroom his bedroom was pitch black. There was no other light on in the apartment and the sliver of light coming from the door leading to the hallway was too far away to be of any use. Before I could even move to try to find my way to the bed I heard the blanket move and the springs squeak and suddenly his hand was on my arm.

"I'm sorry I forgot you can't see in the dark do you want me to turn a light on?" He asked me quietly.

"No its okay, I just can't see the bed." He led me over to the bed by my arm and I got back in over the covers regaining my position on the edge of the mattress. I heard him move around to his side and get back in. I then heard a frustrated sigh.

"You should slide over so you don't fall of the bed," he said after a few moments. I laughed quietly and slide an inch over. I heard another frustrated sigh and suddenly felt his arm slide across the bed and underneath my waist to pull me toward the center of the bed. Before I could move or say anything he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I don't bite so you don't need to be afraid of me." This intimate confession was slightly ruined by the electronic translator.

"I'm not afraid of you." I claimed but what I really wanted to say is that I'm staying away from you so I don't fuck you until neither of us can walk. I could feel his body next to mine, just a few inches away and now I was even more afraid of moving, of brushing up against him. He released another frustrated breath.

"If you are not afraid of me then why are you so uncomfortable? I can feel how tense you are," he informed me. I tried to come up with a quick excuse but decided to not lie.

"I'm nervous."

"About what?" he questioned softly.

"I don't know," I lied.

"Are you not attracted to me?"

"You know the answer to that." I exclaimed, how could he ask that when he very well knew what he was putting my body through.

"I know what your hormones are telling you but that doesn't mean that YOU want it just that your body does."

"I don't know what I want, I like you but I'm....scared of whatever we have between us, I feel like I have no choice and that my hormones are making all of the decisions." I tried to explain.

He was silent for awhile and I was starting to worry he was mad with me.

"I didn't mean to make you mad or hurt you." I tried to tell him. As the words were out of my mouth he moved, reaching under my body and lifting me slightly pressing his chest to mine so that I could feel his breath on my face yet still couldn't see him in the dark.

"You didn't make me mad or hurt me; I was trying to think of a way to make this easier for you. I want you to be happy with me, I've been trying to take things slow so we can get to know each other, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. But I don't want to take advantage of you or hurt you." He said all of this while gently cupping the side of my face.

His proclamation and gentle actions must have been my undoing. I whispered its okay and leaned forward to try to find his mouth; he met me halfway and carefully slid his lips against mine. His sweet way of kissing turned me on and at the same time frustrated me. I needed him to be rougher and dominate me. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and gently nipped it between my teeth to try to explain my need to him. By his quick intake of air I assumed he had gotten the message and this was confirmed when he slanted his mouth over mine and strongly slid his tongue into my mouth forcing mine to tangle with his. While he was plundering my mouth, not letting me get much air, he situated himself better. He slid his strong thigh between mine so that it was pressed snugly against my weeping pussy. Meanwhile his hands slid the t-shirt I was wearing up to waist height.

He then grabbed both of my hands in his and pulled them back over my head so that he had me pinned beneath him. He held my hands above my head with one hand while his other hand snaked under my shirt with authority. He ran his hand firmly over my stomach and up my ribs to my aching breasts and cupped the right one firmly in his large hand. I moaned into his mouth in pleasure and he pulled his mouth from mine to bite and suck his way down my neck. It was so much and at the same time it wasn't enough, I felt like I was on fire but at the same time I wanted so much more.

"Lorchan..." I moaned.

"Mmmm yes?" he whispered into my ear, God I wished I understood his language.

"Please" I begged.

"Please what?" I could hear the smile in his voice; he wanted me to spell it out for him.

"More....please" I pleaded and he complied.

I felt him capture my tight sensitive nipple between his fingers squeezing it just hard enough to make me whimper. Because of his extreme height and long arms I found that he could keep my hands pinned above my head and still lean down and suck my nipple into his mouth through the fabric. At this I couldn't help but let out a moan and arch my back, effectively rubbing my soaking pussy against his bare thigh.

I wanted to be naked and I wanted him inside me right then but it was obvious that he was planning on taking his time and in the process driving me insane with pleasure. "Leave your hands where they are, if you move them this stops" he whispered in my ear as he slid down my body and releasing my hands. Evil man I thought but I kept my hands where they were. Instead of taking the shirt off over my head he just decided to rip it off of me so that I wouldn't move my hands. He did it like it was nothing more than a piece of paper. When nothing was covering me anymore except my little panties he leaned back to gaze at me splayed before him.

As a virgin and a woman of limited experience I should have been mortified but all I felt was heat. I could see the appreciation in his eyes and could feel no shame. He whispered something under his breath that the translator didn't pick up. He reached for the waistband of my cotton panties and began slowly pulling them down. I lifted my hips to help him and telling by the sudden jerk of his erection he appreciated the look of me with my back arched and my hips in the air. As the scrap of material left me legs he threw them to the ground and spread my legs quickly, laying himself between them. I could easily feel his hard cock pressing against my clit and lower stomach through the material of his underwear.

I was on the verge of begging him to do something to me when he leaned down and kissed me gently but at the same time gripped my hair and pulled my head back. This mixture of gentle and dominant had me writhing against him. I could feel him growing impossibly large and hard. He began moving down my body kissing every inch of skin he came to. When he reached my breasts he gently kissed every inch before touching my nipples. Then the dominant Lorchan came out again, he started feasting on my breasts, sucking my nipples deep into his mouth and hollowing his cheeks. Nipping at them and lashing them with his tongue. I was a moaning, squirming ball of ecstasy. I kept rubbing my clit against his cloth covered cock and felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. But then he decided to move on from my breasts.

The move downward forced his body away from mine to make up for his height. He licked and nibbled his way down my ribs to my hips bones where he sucked until I had hickey and was whimpering. He completely skipped my pussy and went down my right leg, kissing and biting the inside of my thigh and licking the backside of my knee traveling down to my feet and then back up the other leg. I began praying he didn't want to explore my back with his mouth and hoped he would finally give me release.

It seemed my prayers were answered when he began kissing around my slit, teasing either side while I wriggled against him trying to get his mouth where I wanted all while trying to keep my hands in place. He kept avoiding my maneuvers and I wanted to scream He was teasing me to death! Finally he slid his tongue all the way from my pussy to my clit in one long swipe. The coolness of his tongue added more pleasure to movement and than I thought. I held as still as I could hoping he would continue. And he did. He began exploring every inch of my pussy gauging my reactions to the different things he tried.

When he reached my clit and he tentatively licked it I sucked in my breath, then he sucked it into his mouth and I moaned and arched my back. When he nipped I flinched and pulled away from the pain. From this he developed a method of teasing my clit with his tongue and then sucking it gently. I felt myself grow even wetter. I was so focused on his mouth that I barely noticed his finger testing my pussy. As I got hotter and hotter he slowly started circling my opening with his index finger. It was all I could to keep my hands still and not hold his head against me, but I didn't want him to stop.

I could feel myself starting to tense and I knew my orgasm was close. He began pressing his long finger firmly into me; I was so wet at this point that it met no resistance. The feeling of his finger filling me and his mouth on my clit was too much and I was thrown over the edge. I was screaming his name and rocking my hips. I lost control of myself and grabbed his shoulders pulling at him trying to bring him up so he would fill me with his cock. When my orgasm finally started to subside I realized what I had done and went to move my hands back hoping he wouldn't stop because of my slip-up. But he held my hands to his shoulder for a moment before pulling away and standing up. Sliding his underwear down his legs. He had the largest erection I had ever seen and I began to doubt that it would ever fit inside me. Before I could worry for too much longer he was covering me again and kissing me gently. I could taste myself on his mouth and it just made me hotter. I went to put my hands above my head again but he shook his head and placed them on his shoulders. "Touch me" he groaned before he lined up the head of his cock with my opening and started sliding into me.

I ran my down his arms and around his back and held him close to me. Even as wet as I was and as slow as he was going it was a tight fit. Bit by bit I could feel myself stretching to accommodate him. It stung and burned but it felt so right that I didn't want him to stop. Every time he got in about an inch he would pull out slightly and slide in deeper. I flinched when he took my virginity but he kissed me on the forehead and kept moving and the pain faded. I just felt stretched but not much pain. It took a long time but he finally stopped moving and looked at me. I looked down out bodies and realized he was all the way inside of me. He looked into my eyes and seemed to be asking if I was okay. I gave him a little smile and a gentle kiss while I rubbed the muscles of his lower back. He seemed to understand because he slowly began to pull out only to push back in again.

He stopped to gauge my response and I guess my pleasure was evident on my face because he did it again. And again. And again. We began to pick of pace a bit and found a rhythm, I still felt stretched but it wasn't uncomfortable and the pleasure was more than making up for it. I felt so right, him on top of me inside me, his larger body holding mine, taking control of me but still caring about my needs. His pelvis rubbed against my clit with his every move and could feel him sliding over my g-spot. I was getting hotter and hotter and I could tell he was too.

He started thrusting harder and I started whimpering with each thrust and digging my nails into his shoulders. Our bodies were slamming together and I could feel myself building up for another orgasm. He whispered something in my ear that I didn't understand but it still sent me over the edge. I felt my vaginal walls tightening around him and I felt him thrust deep one last time and start spilling my seed while groaning. After a few moments he rolled to the side keeping us joined and cushioning my head on his bicep. I fell asleep quicker than I ever had in my life.