Hormonal Surges Ch. 08

Story Info
Lorchan and Kimberly shower.
937 words
4.45
11.5k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

I awoke in the most amazing way imaginable. Sometime in the night we had shifted positions and now we were spooning with Lorchan's leg lying between mine and his erection pressed into my back. I woke up to the feeling of gentle kisses being placed on the nape of my neck. I smiled in stretched loving the feeling of warmth and security that filled me. I turned my eyes still half closed to find Lorchan wide awake.

"Hi" I said and didn't hear the translator; it must have run out of battery life in the night.

"Hi," he replied with a smile. He had told me that he was trying to learn English so I decided to test him.

"Good morning."

He was silent for a moment, thinking and then said "Good morning at you too," eh close enough I thought to myself. All the time during our exchange his hand had lightly traced patterns on my stomach and his finger now reached my breasts circling my hardening nipples. He leaned over once again and resumed kissing my neck. I just lay in his embrace enjoying the attention. When his hand roamed down my body to my pussy and he tested my readiness I flinched in pain and he immediately took his hand away. He look sorry and he said something in Mataisan that I didn't understand but I replied "It's okay." And he continued to gently caress my skin and kiss me until my bladder made me move.

I slid from his arms and pointed at the bathroom. I locked the door and relieved myself and then decided to take a shower. I unlocked the door in case Lorchan wanted to join me and turned on the faucet in the huge tub. Two showerheads hanging from the ceiling came on and I stepped inside. The feel of the water pressure was wonderful and I just stood there for a moment enjoying the feel. I found a full shampoo bottle on the ledge in a corner. Lorchan didn't use it because of lack of hair. I began running it through my hair and scrubbing my scalp when I heard Lorchan step into the tub behind me and press his body against me. I leaned against him while I washed my hair and then his hands came up to take over, he was so gentle with me, massaging my scalp wonderfully. I reluctantly pulled away to rinse my hair but we repeated the process with conditioner. As I was rinsing the conditioner from my hair he soaped up and washcloth. When I stepped out of the spray he began to slowly clean my body. He was gentle when he reached my pussy trying to make sure it didn't sting. He spent a lot of time on my breasts making them swell and ache. He lovingly washed my shoulders and massaged them. When I stepped out of the spray from washing the suds off he was quickly scrubbing himself. I took the washcloth from him and started cleansing him slowly. Doing for him what he had done for me. I avoided his cock until the end, watching it grow and lengthen as I touched him.

After he was all soapy he rinsed off but I stopped him before turning off the water and led him over to a bench and had him sit down. I then kneeled between his thighs, he looked at me with hooded eyes but when I went to touch his cock he grabbed my hand and shook his head. He didn't look mad and I figured he didn't want to have pleasure if I couldn't. I pulled my hand away and nodded and placed my hand lightly on his cock. It jerked at my touch and I began lightly stroking it. I had never had one in my hand before and was amazed at how soft and hard it was at the same time. I bead of cum formed at the tip and leaned down and licked it off which caused Lorchan to groan. I then took the head off his cock in my mouth and sucked. I couldn't fit any more of it in my mouth than that due to its huge girth but he seemed to be enjoying it nonetheless. I continued to suck and tongue the tip and stoke the rest of his shaft with both of my hands. He laced his fingers through my hairs but didn't push me but just held me. After awhile I could feel him begin to tense and his groans became more frequent. He took his hands from my head so I could move but I didn't want to. As came I swallowed it, it was cooler than I expected due to his low body temperature. When I finished licking the last bit from his cock I looked up at him.

He was leaned against the wall and looked so relaxed. He gave me a little grin and pulled my head to his for a scorching kiss. He whispered "Thank you" to me in English. We made our way out of the shower and dried off. I put on my clothes from the night before and he put on clean clothes. Since we had no means of talking we walked together to the door between the human and Mataisan compounds. He leaned down and kissed me and pointed in the direction of the lab. I nodded my confirmation that I would see him after breakfast in the lab. I didn't want to leave him but I needed to change and I was getting hungry.