Hormonal Surges Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guard at the cafeteria entrance sneered at me but let me pass. I made my way past staring faces to the kitchen. Pat the main cook was always very nice to me and let me take whatever I wanted from the pantry. Rose on the other hand, another cook wasn't so fond of me.

"Hey Kimberly, how are you doing?" Pat asked when he spotted me. He was a middle aged man with a big belly and a kind smile.

I smiled back at him "I have a craving for some normal food so I was hoping you'd let me steal some to make myself?" I asked in my sweetest voice.

"You aren't allowed to just come back here and take whatever you want. You have to eat what we serve just like everyone else. In fact you don't even live on this side of the compound anymore so why don't you go along and get back to your little alien friends?" Rose added when she heard my question. Before I could say anything in reply Pat cut in.

"Rose, first of all if you have a problem with people taking food talk to me directly. Secondly, I have seen you give food to people and take food yourself." Pat turned back to me completely dismissing anything Rose was going to say. "Kimberly go ahead and take whatever you want and try to ignore the wicked witch of the west over here." He said while pointing his head in Rose's direction.

"Thanks Pat," I said with a little smile and walked over to the pantry. Wow, I thought to myself, if this is how people act inside the compound how would they react if I went public with my relationship with Lorchan. And just like that I knew what I needed to do. I needed to talk to the other human/Mataisan couples and find out where they are and what they have done. At this realization I took a sigh of relief and starting hunting for our dinner.

I returned to our apartment about 20 minutes later with two paper bags filled with food. I had taken enough for a few meals so that I wouldn't have to go back there anytime soon and confront Rose again, possibly when Pat wasn't there to back me up.

I had gotten the mix-ins for baked ziti, salad, and garlic bread. I had also gotten a mix for brownies since I had been craving chocolate since I had gotten pregnant. I placed everything on the counter when Lorchan walked into the apartment. I hadn't even realized he had left and had just assumed he had been in the bedroom or bathroom.

"Hey where did you go?" I asked as he sauntered over with his hands behind his back.

"I just went to talk to Talach" he replied feigning innocence.

I grinned at him "Oh yeah, what did you talk about?"

"Plants."

"What about plants?" I asked further.

"Fine, I give up already, happy birthday." He said and placed a beautiful potted flower on the counter between us. "I figured you would like a potted plant because I remember you saying you don't like the idea of cut flowers." I smiled at his actions and words. I didn't like cut flowers because they were dead even if they were still pretty.

I walked around the counter to him and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Thank you." I then leaned up on my tip toes and he bent down closing the rest of the immense distance and we kissed sweet and slow. We pulled away and I walked back around the counter into the kitchen, but not before he patted me on the ass the way he seems so fond of doing.

"So whats for dinner? And do you want any help?" he asked.

"Baked ziti, salad, garlic bread and brownies for dessert. And no I don't need help just keep me company." I replied.

He sat down on one of the stools across from me. "Well I don't know what any of that is but I trust you not to kill me."

"Well, gee thanks" I said with a laugh and started getting everything ready. While I cooked I told him about my idea about contacting the other mates.

"That's a good idea, I heard there are a few in New York and DC where the facilities are bigger."

The rest of the time we just talked about nonsense until dinner was ready. By the time it was on the table we were both starving and would have eaten anything. But as I took my first bite I was very impressed with myself. I looked at Lorchan to see his reaction but then remembered that he wouldn't eat until I was finished and didn't even bother trying to fight him over it because I knew I would lose. After eating more food than I thought I could I collapsed back into my chair and let him feast. I tried to hide my laughter. He was having a hard time with the cheese being stringing and he looked so cute with the cheese hanging out of his mouth. When he finally got his first bite down he glared at me for laughing at him but eventually broke out into a smile.

"Its...different, but I think I like it." He said, answering my unasked question.

"Well that's good." I replied and then he just inhaled his food in silence.

After he was done we sat down on the couch to digest our food before we cleaned up or hit the dessert. I was nodding off from being so full, I felt Lorchan pull away and curled up in the spot he had left behind. I heard plates clinking and the water running and realized he was cleaning up. It's my birthday I thought to myself and let him clean up while I relaxed.

When I heard the water stop running I got up and cut the brownies. I put them on little plates and we ate them while snuggled up on the couch. Lorchan really liked the brownies, more than anything else. I laughed at him when he finished off the whole batch after asking if I wanted anymore. I wished I could eat like that and not gain any weight like he did.

From being fully fed and not being as stressed out as I had been recently I was feeling a little frisky. I stood up and pulled Lorchan off the couch by the hand while giving him my best seductive look. I pulled him into the bedroom and helped him take his clothes off. He was letting me be in complete control which was rare but I was in the mood for it. I pushed him back on the bed and then slowly stripped out of my clothes while he watched with his head propped up on his hands behind his head.

When I was completely bare I slid up the bed and straddled his waist and leaned down and gave him a long, slow, deep kiss that had us both shivering. I then started making my way slowly down his body. I licked and nipped at his neck until he had a nice dark hickey forming, I stopped to suck on his collarbone. I trailed kisses down his chest and rock hard abs, licking at the indents. I teasingly sampled his hipbones until he was squirming on the bed. I then kissed my way slowly down one leg and then up the other, biting his inner thighs and making him gasp and groan. Finally I spent some time between his thighs. I sent a whisper of a touch of his hard and leaking cock while I nuzzled his swollen balls. I than ran the tip of my tongue up the vein in the underside of his cock up to his slit. I licked away the drop of precum and his hips jerked. During all of this teasing I had gotten so wet and I couldn't wait anymore. I didn't know of another chance when I was going to be in control in bed so I was going to take advantage of it.

I moved back up his body to once again straddle his hips. I looked at Lorchan and his eyes were gleaming and he had a bead of sweat running down the side of his face. I picked up his cock, lined it up, and started slowly taking it into my body. I let his cock sink in about an inch and then I would pull up only to once again sink down ever farther. I did this ever so slowly and tortuously until he was in to the hilt. I then began rocking my hips back and forth dragging my clit against his skin. Eventually he couldn't hold out anymore and he grabbed my hips but let me move how I wanted. I kept a slow pace and eventually rocked us both to a blissful climax.

I collapsed onto his chest trying to catch my breath and he wrapped his arms around me and held me there with him still buried inside me. Eventually he softened and fell out. He rolled over and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. As always he retrieved a damp cloth from the bathroom and cleaned us both off as I drifted off. He soon spooned up behind me and we both fell into a much needed sleep.

The next day Lorchan left early to talk to the head of security of Mataisan/Human Contact to ask him about how to best locate and talk to the other mates. It was also the first morning that I didn't experience my morning sickness and I hoped this was a good sign. I went into the bathroom and took a relaxing yet lonely shower. I had gotten used to Lorchan taking care of my ever present morning horniness but I figured I could survive through one morning without relief. As I got out I began toweling off in front of the mirror. I had been so distracted with other things recently that I hadn't really noticed the changes my pregnancy was having on my body. They weren't drastic. The most noticeable sign was that my breasts were fuller which explained why my bras had been bothering me lately. Other than that I think I could see a hint of a baby bump but it was hard to tell on my already curvy frame. I got dressed in my scrubs and headed to the lab. When I got there Lorchan wasn't anywhere to be seen and I figured he was still in his meeting. I went about as normal. Neither the human nor the Mataisan researchers had any new developments on what could be causing the sterility but we kept looking. A little before lunch Lorchan returned and walked to his post. At lunch we walked back to the apartment where I made some sandwiches from the materials I had stolen from the kitchen the night earlier. As I ate he filled me in on his meeting.

"There are two mated couples in New York and one in Washington D.C. other than that Olech the head of security doesn't know. He gave me the email addresses for the three humans that are mated to the Mataisan males. I thought that we could contact them that way for now. You know more about the internet than I do though. Would that work?" he asked.

"Yeah that should be fine assuming they check their emails frequently. I can email them later on tonight after work." I replied.

I finished eating and waited for him to finish before heading back to work for the day. I was so intrigued to find out what they were going to say and I hoped they would have a solution for our problem. I also wondered why none of them had gotten pregnant, it might just be that they're using protection but it still interested me. At the end of the day Lorchan and I waited in the lab for everyone to file out and then sat down to compose an email to three people who might hold the answers to our happiness.

12