Hormones

Story Info
They led her to do things she shouldn't.
10.1k words
3.57
173.5k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,099 Followers

My previous reconciliation story, A Beautiful View, met with some criticism suggesting that the ex-wife had done nothing to earn her way back into our hero's life. Basically, it was driven by his love for her and desire for them to be together again. This was fair criticism.

This time I tried to address that a little bit. So yes, this is a reconciliation story but I think the wife does a little more to earn the opportunity. The story itself is more fleshed out as well, which obviously leaves more time for her to earn it

*****

HORMONES

They led her to do things she shouldn't.

*****

HENRY

I met Sadie at a wedding. I know they say to be wary of meeting single women at weddings because the atmosphere puts them in the mood for marriage themselves, but that was okay with me because I was looking forward to meeting someone for that very purpose.

Sadie had been friends with the bride and I had been friends with the groom. Neither of us was in the wedding party, but that simply meant we didn't have any obligations as the evening wore on.

We initially met when I asked her to dance, which I had done because she was very pretty, not there with anyone, and just sitting there watching and sipping her drink. She accepted and I don't think either of us expected it to be anything more than just a dance.

But when I escorted her back to her table after we had stayed on the floor for 2 consecutive dances, she asked me to sit and talk with her for a while. I had also come without a date, so had no one to get back to, and I did just that.

We never left each other the rest of the night. We danced several more times and when we weren't we were at a table talking. Sadie actually received a couple offers to dance from some other guys but declined them all preferring, she said, to sit and talk to me.

We exchanged numbers and talked until she needed to leave. I walked her out to her car and decided to leave myself; with her gone I really had no reason to stay. We said our goodbyes standing next to her car. What started as a goodbye hug turned into a very nice goodbye kiss and a promise of more to come.

Six months later Sadie and I were engaged and 7 months after that we were the focus of our own wedding. We were very much in love and very happy together and talked of having 3 or 4 kids once the time came, and we got started on that after we had been married about 2 years.

*****

Sadie was now 5 months pregnant. Sadie and I both had very strong sex drives and we did it frequently and had christened every room in the house. But over the last couple of months it has been taken up at least a couple of notches, even as her belly has grown. Sadie can't seem to get enough. We've been doing it at least a couple times before bed, she wakes me up more often than not to do it again in the middle to the night, and then finally in the morning before I leave for work.

I was exhausted and was napping every day at lunch just to try and get enough sleep. But I was happy and feeling good. Perhaps it was the exhaustion I was feeling or the happiness I felt that distracted me, or perhaps there had simply been no signs. Either way, I was not expecting what happened next.

It was Wednesday and I was practically falling asleep at my desk. Sadie had worn me out all weekend and on Monday and Tuesday as well, and I was pretty much worthless at work. I needed some sleep and my boss, Carla, agreed completely. We had worked together for a few years and we were good friends as well, so I thought nothing of telling her about why I was exhausted and she thought nothing of telling me she had experienced the same thing Sadie was going through now, so she was sympathetic. I left a couple hours early.

I walked in through the garage, noticing our friend Jeff's car out front but that was not unusual. He was friends to both of us and he worked nights at a nearby UPS distribution center, and Sadie told me he came over a couple times a week to hang out before he went to work. So I thought nothing about it as I entered the house. No doubt, readers, you are even now ridiculing my naïve nature and trusting ways, and I was about to find out that you were right to do so.

I heard it before I saw it, but that didn't stop me from going forward. I peered around the corner into my bedroom and saw Jeff slamming into my Sadie from behind. I pulled out the old camera phone, as happens so often in situations like this. Normally the husbands are content to get a few pictures and then go on their way, but I seemed to be rooted to this spot.

This was clearly consensual. Jeff held Sadie's wide-ish hips as he pushed into her, and Sadie was clearly pushing back against Jeff to maximize the depths to which he could penetrate her. I was mesmerized, though not in a good way, as I watched Jeff's pale white dick push into Sadie dark lips, her Hispanic heritage evident in her dark skin and darker labia.There was no doubt that she was an active participant and was enjoying it. She was grunting as their bodies came together, a sure sign for Sadie that she is enjoying it and nearing her climax.

And sure enough, moments later she did just that. I watched Jeff slow down a little bit to allow Sadie time to work through her intense climax, something Sadie asked for so I did this as well and which indicated to me that this was not the first time they had done this, and then resume his thrusting. It was probably no more than 30 seconds before Jeff shot his load, and as if this wasn't bad enough I could see as he pulled away from her that his stuff was dripping from Sadie's hole. They hadn't even used a condom. I guess they figured she can't get more pregnant.

I should have left right then. But I was so stunned by this turn of events that I couldn't bring myself to move. But if I had moved, I wouldn't have heard, nor recorded for posterity, the conversation that came next.

Sadie: "Thank God for you and that big dick of yours."

Jeff: "Henry still not getting the job done?"

Sadie: "He still gets me off, but he just doesn't fill me up like he used to so they're not very strong."

Jeff: "Well, you know it's my pleasure to help you out. Shall we jump in the shower?"

Sadie: "We should get cleaned up. I'll need to air the room out and change the sheets before Henry gets home."

The closing of the bathroom door struck me like the closing of the lid of a coffin: it seemed like the death of my marriage. I finally had the return of my senses and it was time to take action. One of the perks of working for my company is that they have a program that gives you access to legal assistance of all types at a discount, and you can even make payments. I went into the home office and got on the phone.

*****

SADIE

I was feeling good as I showered. I wouldn't actually let Jeff shower with me. That was an act of intimacy that I reserved only for my husband. I would make sure to clean myself up really well before Henry got home. Even with these visits from Jeff I would be crazy horny within just a few hours and I would not risk Henry becoming aware of anything. He had mentioned a couple times that I seemed a little looser but I was able to explain about the changes to a woman's body during pregnancy (which even happened to be true in my case) and he accepted it. I couldn't very well tell him that it was because I had been fucked by a bigger cock.

I finished showering and then Jeff jumped in. I stripped the sheets from the bed and put clean ones on, then opened the windows to get rid of the smell. I gathered the sheets and took them out to the laundry room. That's funny, I thought: I was sure the office door had been completely closed but it was slightly open now. I put the sheets directly into the washer and turned it on, then went to see about the door.

Henry wanted the office door closed at all times when he wasn't here. There was some sensitive work that he did and he liked to keep that room secure. That was why this was so odd, and the bile in my stomach started to rise as I walked closer to the office and heard a voice, Henry's voice, coming from inside.

I heard the water go off so knew Jeff was out of the shower. I quietly approached the office, thinking that if I could hear what he was saying I might get some clue as to how much he had seen. I hoped he had gone straight into the office when he got home and hadn't looked in the bedroom. The words became clear now.

"...that one to be filed right away. We'll need to show we took immediate action."

"You can do it as soon as it's ready. There's no need to delay. One has nothing to do with the other. I'd like it done tomorrow if at all possible but I know that would be short notice."

"Thank you. I appreciate your prompt attention to this. Goodbye."

I poked my head around the corner and he was working intently on something on the computer. I did my best to act as if everything was normal.

"Hey honey, you're home early."

"Yep."

He just kept working. I tried again.

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Nope."

I heard footsteps coming down the entryway toward the office and it had to be Jeff. I had initially hoped he would just leave but then realized Henry surely saw his car and it would be suspicious if Jeff just left without saying anything, so I let him come all the way to the office door.

"Hey, Henry, buddy. Welcome home. I need to get going but I didn't want to miss saying hello."

Henry just looked at him for a moment, and then went back to work. Jeff got a concerned look on his face but said nothing else and left through the front door.

"Baby, is everything okay? You seem upset about something."

I hadn't wanted to ask, fearing the answer, but his behavior was so unlike the affable, friendly man I knew that I thought it might seem more suspicious to not bring it up.

"Just a lot going on at work; in fact, I'll have to spend the evening in here getting caught on some files so you'll have to do without me tonight."

"Well, I'm disappointed to hear that. I thought we had decided that evenings were our time."

"Normally that's true but this is very important. Thanks for understanding."

This was unusual as well. Normally he would at least go through the motions of asking me if I minded about something like this, but this time he was simply telling me how it was going to be. What did that mean?

"Okay, honey. Well, I'm going to take a nap and I'll make you something to eat when I get up."

I waited for a response but none was forthcoming. He just went back to work on the computer. I went into the bedroom and stripped down and climbed into bed. I had always slept naked and my being 5 months pregnant wasn't about to change that. If anything it made me less likely to consider wearing anything, not more.

I thought about how Henry was behaving. Had he seen Jeff and me? If so, surely he would have confronted one or both of us, right? He wouldn't just go into the office and work, so I had some hope that he had, in fact, simply walked straight to the office without stopping to look into the bedroom. Only time would tell, I suppose. I finally drifted off into a troubled sleep.

*****

HENRY

The fucking nerve of those two: Spending the afternoon screwing each other to exhaustion and then not 20 minutes later talking to me like nothing had happened! Well, no matter. I had just finished taking care of Sadie and I would soon figure something out for my dear ex-friend, Jeff.

I spent the entire evening in the office. I reluctantly let Sadie bring me some dinner but I stayed put, only leaving and going to bed when I was certain she would be asleep. I wasn't interested in tipping my hand so I slid into bed next to Sadie instead of sleeping in our guest room.

I tried to sleep but couldn't stop my mind from going over everything. How long had this been going on? We had known Jeff for a few years now. Had it been going on the whole time, and if so, why had she married me? I made a lot more money than Jeff, so perhaps she wanted someone to support her while she got the sex she really wanted on the side. I had already questioned whether the baby she was carrying was mine and had taken steps to protect myself as far as that went.

I fell asleep with these questions and more running around in my head.

*****

SADIE

I woke up alone in the bed, hearing Henry in the shower. I glanced at the clock and it was about time for him to leave for work. Well, he was just going to have to be late.

I uncovered my naked body and arranged myself so that he would see me in all my glory when he came out. I heard the water cut off and Henry milling around, doing all those things that men do after they shower. I stroked my slit, which was already quite wet, and made everything nice and moist. I slid a few fingers inside myself and felt a charge shoot through me. I was always so damn horny these days.

The door opened and I gave him my best come hither look. I took my slick fingers and slid them into my mouth.

"Wanta taste, baby?"

"Sorry, not this morning. I have an important production meeting. I really need to get going."

As he walked out of the bedroom with barely a glance in my direction you could have knocked me over with a feather. I gathered myself as quickly as my rather bloated body would allow and tried to chase after him but he was already out the door. What the hell was happening? If he had seen something yesterday he would have said something, which he didn't, but he was sure as hell acting like he did. But I couldn't say anything about it, in case he hadn't seen anything. And damn it, I was crazy horny now since Henry hadn't given me any last night or this morning, but I couldn't risk Jeff again just in case. I'd have to do it by hand this morning.

Resigned to that, I reached into the drawer for my favorite vibrator.

Later, having given myself several orgasms that combined weren't worth even one of Jeff's and barely more than one of Henry's, I was folding some laundry when there was a knock on the door. I answered it to find what I initially thought was some sort of religious person going door to door, until he spoke.

"Sadie Weston?"

"Yes, I'm Sadie Weston."

He handed me a large manila envelope.

"I'm very sorry ma'am, but you've been served."

What the hell, I thought. I tore the envelope open and saw the words: petition for dissolution of marriage. That's it?! Without saying a word the son of a bitch just files to divorce me. This was not going to happen. I grabbed my keys and went to the garage.

*****

HENRY

I was sitting in my office going over some budget estimates when I heard the ruckus start. I hoped it wasn't what I thought it was but I didn't think I'd be that fortunate. When I heard, at top volume, 'what are you gonna due, tackle a pregnant woman, now get out of my way' I simply waited for the inevitable. Moments later my door opened and Sadie came charging through, with my assistant Amy right behind her.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Weston."

"That's okay, Amy. That'll be all."

Amy retreated and pulled my office door closed. Sadie and I just stared at each other until she finally acted, throwing the divorce papers on the desk.

"What the hell is this?" she yelled.

"I would have thought they were self-explanatory, Sadie. Didn't you read them?"

"Just enough to see that you think you're divorcing your pregnant wife, and that is not gonna happen, mister. Just what is this about?"

"I don't know, Sadie. Is there anything that's happened that might make me want a divorce?"

I looked her straight in the eye as I said this and she seemed to lose a little of her bluster.

"Not, um, not that I can think of."

"Nothing you can think of? Nothing at all?"

She was having trouble making eye contact all of a sudden.

"No, baby, I can't think of anything. I love you, you love me, and we're having a baby. That's all there is."

"Since you can't think of anything, maybe someone else has an idea; like maybe Jeff has some idea." I just stared at her.

"Oh God, you did see us."

"What did I see, Sadie?"

"You saw Jeff and me having sex yesterday didn't you? Baby, I'm sorry. It's not what you think."

"Really? Tell me, Sadie, what do I think?"

"Well, I'm afraid you think that I have feelings for him, which I don't, baby. I only love you."

"You have a funny God damn way of showing it, Sadie. And it wasn't bad enough that I walk in to find you screwing my best friend, you're doing it on our bed! And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I heard you talk about how great it was that he had that big dick of his since I don't do it for you anymore."

"Oh God, no baby. It's not..."

"Just shut up, Sadie. I was there and I saw and heard it all. This is not hearsay. This is not someone telling me what they saw or heard. I was there! You can't lie your way out of this. My lawyer's card is in the packet. I suggest you get one and we get this over with."

"Baby, please let me explain. Please."

"Sadie, I have work to do. If I get fired I won't be able to pay your child support and alimony."

"Henry, please. I love only you. It's just..."

"God damn it, Sadie, I don't wanta hear it right now! Get the hell out before I call security and have you taken out."

Tears were pouring down her face as she slowly turned and walked out of my office. I managed to keep it together until she was gone, finally bursting into tears myself. I guess men aren't supposed to cry, but that didn't matter to me in that moment. I tried to stop as Amy came in to check on me, and before I knew it I was crying into her shoulder.

It took a few minutes for me to settle down, and when I was finally back together Amy pulled one of the other chairs over to me and sat down, holding my hand.

"What's going on, boss? You guys have always been so in love; surely whatever this is can be fixed. What is it?"

I laid out the whole sordid story, including the humiliating words at the end. I've worked with Amy for 3 years and have trusted her with everything and I saw no reason to change now. She listened to every word.

"Did she say why she did it?"

"I haven't wanted to hear anything. Shit, Amy, there isn't anything she could say that would justify this so what does it matter."

"I was just thinking maybe if you knew why it would help you get past it. Sometimes it's the why that bothers us the most."

I didn't really have an answer for that. Even if there was a really good reason it wouldn't change what happened. I thanked Amy for her concern and asked for her to give me some time alone.

*****

SADIE

My worst nightmare has come true. I had tried to be so careful. I know it's a cliché, but it was only sex. I had no feelings for Jeff. But pregnancy had changed my body. My hormones were going crazy and I felt horny constantly, and my body had changed to get ready for the birth so that I didn't feel Henry like I used to. He's a good size and has always been more than enough, until now.

It was actually Henry that told me about Jeff's size. It was a couple years ago and Henry had seen him in the locker room at the gym. It was nothing more at the time than just a passing conversation, just like I've commented before on how big some girl's boobs are after seeing them undressed.

The first time with Jeff hadn't been planned. Henry and I had known Jeff for some time and he really did come over a couple times a week just to hang out before he went to work, and nothing had ever happened until 2 months ago. I was very comfortable with Jeff and I mentioned how the pregnancy had made me frisky all the time and that I was wearing Henry out.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,099 Followers