Hormones Pt. 01

Story Info
A new hormone treatment makes women horny.
3k words
4.15
63.7k
44
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Keith and Sarah had been happily married for just over ten years. They had both been married before, and both had grown up children from their first marriages, who all got on fine, and the relationships with the first spouses weren't too bad either. They didn't socialise, but they didn't fight either.

Both Sarah and Keith were fairly content with their second marriage, they were both in their fifties, with Keith being a few years older than his wife, and they were both fit and healthy. If Keith had a gripe at all, it was that they didn't have sex as often as he'd like, and even when they did, it was pretty vanilla, but, all in all, he was content in his life.

Sarah also wished that their lives were more exciting, especially the sex, which was satisfying but not thrilling any more, but she had decided some years previously that she had no wish to endanger her marriage, for a bit of excitement. Sometimes events intervene and make unexpected changes to people's lives, which was exactly what this happy couple were about to find out.

Over a period of a couple of months, Sarah started to have some health issues, which started out minor, but became increasingly serious. She started having periods again, which she thought she had put behind her some years previously, and she was becoming more and more lethargic and less and less interested in sex. She went to her doctor a couple of times but was told it was her age, and other unsatisfactory diagnoses, until, finally, she saw a different doctor who listened to her more seriously.

Three weeks later, having had a battery of tests at various hospitals, Sarah and Keith found themselves in front of a consultant at a large teaching hospital. The consultant was a very attractive woman in her forties, and she had a very nice English accent, suggesting that she was from a good family, and had received a good education, and she spoke frankly and clearly to Sarah, almost ignoring Keith.

"Sarah, can I call you Sarah?" she started "I believe that all your problems can be traced to your hormones."

"I see." Sarah answered, not really seeing at all. She glanced nervously at her husband and waited for the specialist to go on.

"The good news is that I am confident that we can solve your problem, however, please note that I'm not saying we can cure it. What we can do is make the symptoms go away, and, hopefully, your hormones will re-balance themselves in time."

"OK, well that sounds good." Sarah responded, feeling cheered up by this specialist's diagnosis.

"Hmmnn, we'll see. What I'm going to prescribe is a fairly new synthetic hormone which will remove the symptoms you've been having, however, it has a side effect, which I need to warn you both about." The consultant explained.

Keith and Sarah sat silent, waiting for the consultant to explain.

"The hormone will increase your libido, you understand what I mean by your libido?"

"Of course, it'll make me horny." Sarah replied, feeling slightly embarrassed, and therefore, irritated.

"Yes, exactly. At first the change will be slight. But, as time goes on, it will get stronger and stronger. Keith, that's your name, yes?"

"Yes." Keith answered, thinking that he had just won the lottery.

"The change in your wife's libido will happen slowly, so please don't think that she's going to become a sex crazed woman in a week or two, but, over a period of time you will certainly notice differences in her attitude to sex. No two women react in exactly the same way to the hormone, so we'll monitor how she's getting on and how it's affecting your marriage, because, if her reaction is too extreme we might have to look for a different treatment. I suggest we get together again in about a month, so we can review progress. We'll send you an appointment letter in the next few days."

"Oh, ok, right, that's fine." Sarah said, her mind trying to process what the doctor had told her. She was very doubtful that the drug would make much difference to her sex drive at her age, but if it solved her hormone problems she would be very happy.

"Is there anything else you want to ask me?" The consultant asked, looking intently at Sarah.

Keith cleared his throat, wanting to ask a question, but feeling intimidated.

"Erm, I was just wondering," he began nervously, "if my wife gets horny, as you suggest she might, is it ok for us to have more sex, to relieve her frustration, as it were."

"Oh Keith, you have a one track mind, how embarrassing!" Sarah admonished her husband.

"No, that's alright Sarah, it's a good question. Yes, it's very important that Sarah's increased urges are satisfied, otherwise she will be storing up new problems. Obviously if you can't keep up with her needs, you'll have to be inventive, but we can discuss that better in a month, when we see where we are. OK, if that's everything, you can go. Please collect your prescription on the way out."

The next couple of days went by in a blur of hard work, so it was Saturday morning before the couple were able to discuss the new hormone treatment. As they lay in bed Keith cuddled his lovely wife and asked her how she was feeling, and was the drug helping her.

"Well, now that you ask, I am pleased to say that I feel a lot better. My period has stopped, I don't feel so tired or unwell, so,it seems that the hormonetreatment is working." She told her concerned husband.

"Oh that's good my love, I've been so worried about you." He replied, giving her a little kiss on the forehead.

"I'm afraid there's no sign of any increase in my libido, sorry to disappoint you, but since I'm feeling a lot better, there's more hope for you getting some sex soon, maybe even tonight, if you play your cards right." Sarah told her husband with a little chuckle.

"Oh wow! That would be wonderful my love, but what must I do to 'play my cards right'." He asked with a smile, and gave her another little kiss.

"I think..."

"Yes???"

"You could take me shopping to Westfield, Stratford, and happily pay for some new clothes for me. We could have a little light lunch, then, this evening, you could take me out to dinner somewhere nice, be really loving and romantic, don't mention the size of the bill. Are you getting the idea?" Sarah asked, taking hold of her husband's stirring cock and stroking it gently.

"Yes, totally my love." Keith answered as he felt his cock responding to his wife's hand.

"You could start by bringing me coffee." She suggested, letting go of his penis and giving his balls a sharp squeeze.

"Ouch!" he shouted, "on my way!"

The day went perfectly for both Keith and Sarah. Keith treated his wife like a princess, never complained about the expensive clothes she was choosing, and complimented her on how fantastic she looked in the outfits she chose. He wasn't being dishonest in any way, she really did look fabulous and Keith was quite surprised at her choice of clothes. Not that they were overtly slutty, just a little more revealing than the very conservative clothes which she normally wore.

The couple had a nice light lunch, with a glass of wine each, then went on to buy shoes, stockings and a thong and bra set to complete Sarah's outfit for her date night with her husband.

While Sarah was trying on one of the many outfits she was interested in, Keith managed to book dinner on board one of the floating restaurants which cruise up and down the Thames most evenings. It specialised in French food, and there was a jazz band and dancing, which he knew she would like. He definitely felt that he was 'on a promise'.

Some time later, Keith was sitting in the lounge, sipping a whisky, as he waited for his gorgeous wife to be ready to go to dinner. When she eventually arrived from the bedroom she took her husband's breath away. Keith thought that she had never looked more desirable. Her dress was very clingy, accentuating her curves, her shoes were sexy, and she was exuding sexual arousal.

"Wow! You look fabulous darling!" he told her, "I really am the luckiest husband in London!"

"Ha ha..flatterer! Come on, let's go, or we'll miss the boat, literally!"

The evening went brilliantly!

The food was fabulous, the wine flowed freely, and the band were seriously cool. Keith and Sarah danced until the cruise ended, and Keith really enjoyed the feel of Sarah's hot body in her sexy dress undulating against him in the slow numbers towards the end of the evening.

Sarah also enjoyed the feeling of her husband tight against her, although, she couldn't help being reminded of her husband's modest size in the cock department, as she felt his erection pressing into her tummy. Nonetheless, she loved him and was happy that they were happy together. What more could she possibly want?

When they arrived home they stripped each other rapidly and fell into bed. Keith entered his wife's vagina without any difficulty. She was aroused from their evening of dancing and, although totally erect, he wasn't at all big. Nonetheless, Sarah enjoyed how much he was enjoying fucking her, even if the pleasure for her was a little muted.

Within about three minutes Keith shot his load inside his wife's vagina. It was a problem he always had. The only way he could get an erection, and keep it, was by fantasising about her with other men, which worked so brilliantly, that he climaxed in a few minutes every time.

Usually, after climaxing, Keith would beg his wife to be allowed to lick her and make her come with his tongue. She always refused his offer, but, sometimes, she would allow him to finger her to orgasm. On this night however, he had barely finished asking, when she accepted his kind offer to use his tongue.

Keith was immediately in seventh heaven, the texture and taste of his wife's horny pussy was everything he had hoped for, and he allowed himself to imagine that it was a lover's semen he was licking out, rather than his own, which excited him tremendously.

Sarah, for her part, was wondering why she had always refused her husband in the past. His tongue felt wonderful on her hot sensitive pussy lips and her clit, and, in addition, she found the idea of making him lick his own semen out of her pussy extremely arousing. After a little while, she also started to imagine that he was licking her lover's deposit, and that thought, combined with the feeling of her husband's tongue flicking across her clit brought her to the best orgasm she had experienced in the whole of her marriage.

"Wow! That was wonderful. I don't know why I was always so reluctant to let you lick me, I love it!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it my love, hopefully you'll let me do it again in the future." Keith replied, hoping she would say yes.

"Oh yes, you'll definitely be doing that again." Sarah confirmed, then got up to put her panties and pyjamas on before getting into bed and closing her eyes.

"Go and wash your face honey, you smell of pussy." Sarah instructed, then rolled over to go to sleep.

The rest of the weekend was just normal, except that Sarah's good mood persisted all through Sunday, and even on Monday morning she seemed fairly cheerful, in the circumstances.

As usual, Keith was extremely busy during the week, and each evening, by the time he got home he was completely exhausted, and it was all he could do to make polite conversation over dinner. After dinner he did his best to help his wife clear the dishes, so that they could chill together on the sofa watching TV for a little while before bed beckoned.

On that Wednesday it was slightly different because Keith had been visiting clients and the meeting had finished quite early, so he pulled into his drive at about five thirty. He decided to surprise his wife, so he crept quietly into the house, but she wasn't anywhere downstairs, so he crept up the stairs, and as he neared the top he could hear her breathing quite heavily, almost panting. The thought suddenly hit Keith that perhaps she had a lover in their bed, and with that thought his heart began to beat very fast, and he could feel his cock stiffening in his trousers.

Luckily the door wasn't fully closed, and he could peer through the crack, wondering what he would do if there was a man there fucking his wife. His cock got a little harder.

Finally he could see his wife. She was on her own, lying on her back with her jeans and panties around her ankles and her right hand rubbing frantically between her legs. Keith smiled to himself as he watched his wife masturbating and tried to decide what to do.

Feeling mischievous he crept a few steps down the stairs, turned around and called out to his wife as he climbed the steps noisily.

"Darling! I'm home early! Are you up here?"

He heard a squeak from his wife and a rustle of clothes as he opened the door and discovered her on the bed, trying to pull her jeans up.

Keith took his jacket and tie off and threw them on to the chair, then slipped off his shoes and lay on the bed next to his wife.

"So, sexy lady, what have you been up to, here on your own?" He asked, smiling at his embarrassed wife.

He didn't wait for an answer, but began to slide his hand into the top of her jeans and under her panties, heading towards her pussy.

"Hmmnn...you're quite wet darling...what a naughty girl you are..." He cooed into her ear.

"Mmnn...that feels nice." Sarah purred as his middle finger started to brush up and down over her clit.

She pushed her jeans and panties back down her legs, so she could spread them and give him better access, then she grasped his cock, which was semi hard.

"No babe, don't touch me, just relax and let me play with your clit. It's very hard, like a little penis, were you feeling horny baby." He asked as his finger rotated around and around her engorged nub. She didn't answer.

Keith nibbled his wife's earlobe as he increased the pace of his stroking, and was rewarded by groans from his aroused wife.

He increased his pace further, but kept his touch feather light, driving his horny wife a little crazy, but in a good way.

"Harder, please love, do it harder, I'm so close!"

Eventually, he took pity on her and increased the pressure slightly, and that was it, within seconds she was over the edge into a wonderful climax, squeezing her thighs together as tightly as she could, trapping her husband's skilled fingers on her pussy.

As her climax receded Keith pulled her jeans and panties right off, then dropped his own trousers and pants, not pausing to take off his shirt or socks. Giving his cock a few strokes was all it took to get him fully hard, and he climbed onto the bed between his wife's legs and entered her soaked, slippery pussy with a hard thrust.

Unfortunately, since Keith was not very big in the cock department, and his wife had just had an orgasm, she could hardly feel him inside her, but it hardly mattered, because after about two minutes of ferocious thrusting he groaned and squirted inside her.

"Even by your standards, that was very quick darling, did catching me masturbating turn you on?"

"Yes, it did. Sorry I was so quick." Keith apologised.

"That's OK darling, you know what you have to do now don't you?" Sarah asked, while pushing down on her husband's shoulders to give him a clue.

Keith almost shouted out with joy. His wife was making one of his major fantasies come true, and, in that moment, he couldn't possibly have loved her more. He decided to milk it a little.

"Well, if you insist darling, are you sure you need to come again?" He asked, hoping fervently that she would insist on him going down on her.

"Yes darling, I'm sure," she answered pushing harder on his shoulders as he slid down her body, "but it might take you a while, since it will be my third orgasm today."

Keith couldn't believe his ears. It would be her third orgasm! He settled down to lick all his sticky white good out of his wife's wet pussy, all the while thanking the consultant who had prescribed the hormone which was making him the luckiest man in the world.

It took Keith nearly ten minutes to get his wife off again, and he wondered several times whether she was deliberately delaying her climax. When she finally reached her climax she practically broke his neck as she clamped her legs closed and writhed around.

They both lay back on the bed and calmed down. Sarah spoke first.

"I think we can conclude that my libido has been increased by the pills, do you agree my love?" She asked.

"Wow! Yes!" Keith replied, "and they've made me the happiest man in England!"

"Ha ha, really, even though I kept your head between my legs all that time and then nearly broke your neck when I came?" Sarah asked, sure that she knew the answer already.

"Oh yes! Definitely!!"

"Good. My only reservation is...what if this is just the start? I mean, what if I get much hornier? Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough."

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers