Hormones Pt. 03

Story Info
Keith & Sarah's adventure continues.
3.2k words
4.12
24.5k
14
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
522 Followers

Keith and Sarah

On Friday night, even though they were both tired from their busy weeks, they made love when they got to bed, and they did what seemed to be their new plan, that is Keith fucked his wife very quickly, then he went down on her and gave her two really good orgasms. After that they were so tired that they went straight to sleep.

The next morning they were in no rush to get up, so they cuddled and chatted, as they normally did on Saturday mornings. After a while, Keith started stroking his wife's leg, hoping to persuade her to have sex again, but this time she stopped him.

"Do you remember that we're going to a barbeque today, at Simon and Kelly's, and I was wondering whether you might like it if I dressed a bit more sexy than usual, now that our sex life is so much more active? What do you think?" Sarah asked her husband, hoping to please him, since he was doing so much to please her recently.

"Wow, that would be fantastic! I would love you to look really sexy, it would really make me proud." Keith answered, already getting excited.

"And excited?" She asked.

"Yes, of course, very excited!"

"Good, then we can have some wild sex when we get home, which is why we aren't going to have sex now, OK?"

"Yes my love, that's fine." Any disappointment Keith may have felt was overwhelmed by the thrilling day his newly sexy wife had proposed.

"There's just one thing. You do remember what Simon's like don't you? If I dress really sexy, he'll have his hands all over me. It's just that I don't want you getting jealous and causing a fuss, it's just the way he is." Sarah noticed that her mentioning Simon and his wandering hands had started to arouse her.

"I promise not to make a fuss darling, after all, it's me you'll be going home with." Keith answered magnanimously.

Sarah couldn't help smiling to herself. She knew perfectly well that her husband was turned on by the idea of other men touching her, flirting with her, and maybe even fucking her, so she had decided to tease him a little. As she thought about it, she started to wonder whether her husband's little fantasy might be a good thing, now that she was so horny all the time. She decided to be a little naughty at the barbeque and see how he reacted.

They got up in a leisurely fashion, and Sarah spent some time deciding exactly what to wear. The forecast promised a lovely hot day, so she decided a skimpy summer dress would be ideal, and chose one which was thin, with spaghetti straps which would give good views of her cleavage, and tiny yellow thong panties, just in case some of the guys get to see them. Just thinking that got her excited. She also chose some yellow sandals with a small heel.

"Darling, what do you think? Is this too revealing?" She asked her husband, knowing perfectly well what his answer would be.

"My love you look sensational! It's just revealing enough." He answered, quite diplomatically.

Keith could hardly believe his eyes. It never occurred to him for a moment that his wife would go to the barbeque looking so sexy.

"Do you think it'll turn Simon on? Will I be fighting him off all afternoon?" She asked, teasing him a little further.

"It'll certainly turn him on, but whether you fight or not is up to you."

Sarah gave a little chuckle, but decided not to let on that she was aware of his fantasy for the time being.

Just over an hour later they arrived at Simon and Kelly's rather grand house in Surrey. Kelly greeted them and led them through the house, and as they came out of the patio doors into the garden Simon rushed up to greet them. He was quite a big man physically, not especially tall but bulky, and incredibly vivacious and enthusiastic about most things and people. He particularly adored attractive women and made it his life's work to try to bed every woman he met.

Being a diplomat, however, he greeted Keith first, with a ferocious hand shake and a pat on his arm which very nearly knocked Keith over.

"Keith mate, how are you doing?" He asked with great bonhomie, but, without even waiting for an answer, he turned to Sarah, and approached her with his arms wide open.

Sarah's heart was beating fast as Simon covered the short distance needed to embrace her in his strong arms.

Sarah! You are looking totally gorgeous today! Let me give you a big passionate kiss to show my appreciation of your beauty!" he announced to the world as he wrapped his welcoming arms around his chosen victim.

Sarah's heart beat even faster as he held her firmly in his arms and started kissing her passionately on her lips, then, with barely a pause, his right hand slid down her back and onto her left bum cheek. His fingers were soon delving into the crack of her arse.

"God, you've got a sensational ass!" Simon whispered into her left ear as his left hand insinuated itself inside her bra and almost to her nipple. Almost, but not quite, which Sarah found a little frustrating, but then Simon's wife stopped the fun.

"Simon, put her down, you've had your fun, now it's time to start the barbeque!" Kelly shouted across the garden at him.

"Oh well," he whispered to Sarah, "maybe later we can find somewhere quiet so I can fuck you."

Sarah said nothing, but she could feel her tiny panties getting damp at the prospect of Simon giving her a good fucking. She had been aware of his erection pressing into her stomach, and she could tell it wasn't a micro dick like her husband's. She immediately pushed the thoughts away, shocked that she would even think such a thing, and even more convinced that the hormone tablets were changing her personality.

Keith had witnessed the greeting of his wife by the lecherous Simon with increasing excitement. From his position slightly to his wife's left he saw clearly the way Simon's big right hand encompassed his wife's gorgeous left bum cheek, and then the way he thrust his fingers into her arse crack. In addition, he could tell by the angle of Simon's left elbow that he must have been exploring Sarah's breast at the same time. Keith also assumed from how hard Simon was pulling Sarah's bum into him that she could clearly feel his expanding cock against her.

Keith was sure that Simon must have a much bigger cock, since most men had a bigger cock than he did, and desperately hoped that one day she would feel it inside her pussy.

Then Kelly had spoiled the whole thing by calling her husband to start cooking.

Keith, on reflection, realised that it was just as well that she did, because the other guests must have been wondering why Keith just stood there like a wimp, rather than intervening to rescue his wife. The truth, of course, was that Keith was a wimp, and, anyway, he had no wish to rescue his wife.

Keith resolved to do anything in his power to get Simon into his wife's knickers.

"Well, what stopped you dragging Simon off me and beating him up to defend my honour?" Sarah asked her husband.

"Erm, I'm afraid that would have been a rather unequal contest my love." Keith replied rather sheepishly.

"Indeed it would. So, aren't you at least going to be angry with me for letting him go so far?" Sarah challenged further.

Keith couldn't think of anything to say.

"So, either you are a complete wimp, or..." Sarah paused for effect, "...watching Simon groping me turned you on! Please tell me which it is!"

Sarah realised that she was sounding very angry, and suspected that the person she was angry with was really herself. The problem was that she had really enjoyed being ravished by Simon, and, she suspected, that had they been alone, she would have let him fuck her senseless.

Keith still couldn't bring himself to answer his assertive wife. Luckily, Sarah filled the silence.

"Look my love, this is difficult. All of our married life we've both known where we stand, but these hormone tablets have changed everything for me. I've known for quite a while that you fantasise about me doing things with other men, perhaps including full sex, but I have never been in the least bit interested. You must understand that everything has now changed. I think you need to have a very serious think about how far you are happy for me to go. I'll leave that thought with you to ponder, now, let's enjoy the party." Sarah concluded her little speech, hoping that her husband understood the implications of what she had said.

"Come on everyone!" Simon called out, "grubs up!"

Everyone made their way over to the barbeque and formed a formal queue. Keith and Sarah were fairly near the back, as they hadn't really been paying attention, but they finally got to the fiercely hot gas monstrosity which Simon was ruling over as the alpha male. Sarah was slightly in front of her husband and Simon deftly stepped between them and from behind Sarah he reached round and grabbed her crotch. She knew that she should fight him off, but she just couldn't find the willpower to do it.

With everyone else blindsided Simon pulled the front of her dress up and slipped his fingers inside the front of her thong and nonchalantly asked her, "Sarah, which meat would you like?"

As his finger made contact with her clit she squeaked. "Whichever you think is best."

Keith couldn't see what was going on, but he had a pretty good idea. A woman behind him whispered into his ear, "you know he wants to fuck her, don't you?"

"Yes!" He hissed back.

"If he does, she'll never want your cock again. I know, I've had it. He's huge and fucks like a rampant stallion...it's up to you."

At that moment Simon had to release Sarah's pussy as the crowd cleared, and Keith heard his wife breath out audibly. He could tell that it was a sigh of frustration as the stimulation of her engorged clit had been removed.

As Keith replaced his wife at the front of the queue for food, Simon whispered into his ear.

"I'm going to fuck your wife sooner or later, preferably sooner. You aren't going to stop me are you?"

"No." Was all Keith could manage to say.

"Good," Simon hissed back, then, in a more normal voice, "what meat do you want?"

The rest of the barbeque passed uneventfully, and Simon never managed to get any more intimate moments with Keith's wife, despite his non-stop efforts.

Keith and Sarah hardly spoke a word during the journey home, although each of them was silent for different reasons. Sarah because she was terrified that she had just thrown her marriage away by behaving like a complete slut with Simon, and Keith, because he didn't know where to start explaining how incredibly turned on he was by what had happened.

Once home, Sarah decided to take the bull by the horns, after all, what could she possibly do which would make it worse.

"Keith, please take me to bed and fuck me." She demanded with more confidence than she felt.

"Yes my love." Keith responded, barely able to conceal his excitement.

As they arrived in the bedroom they both stripped themselves as rapidly as they could, and Sarah lay back on the bed with her legs open and Keith almost dived on top of her and shoved his hard little cock into her very wet pussy. He rammed in and out for just over two minutes then exploded inside her.

"I'm so sorry my love, I was so over excited I couldn't control myself!" Keith blurted out in an anguished voice.

Sarah heard what her husband had said, but took a moment to channel her thoughts. At first she felt annoyance that he had lasted even less time than usual, which was a major achievement, but then, she replayed his words and realised that he had said he was 'over excited' which meant that his fantasy was stronger than any jealousy he felt.

She had assumed that as he watched Simon being allowed to do what he liked with her that Keith would realise that his fantasy was just that, a fantasy, but, it seemed as though he had found the whole episode incredibly exciting.

Sarah let out a long sigh of relief, and started to re-think the situation. The first thing that hit her, once she accepted that her marriage wasn't over, was that she was incredibly horny and frustrated.

"Roll onto your back, I need to ride your face, I'm so horny, you'd better make me come, and don't stop licking until I tell you to!!" She ordered.

Keith couldn't believe that she had said such a wonderful thing. He rolled over onto his back, adjusted the pillow to raise his head up a bit, and prepared to lick her drooling pussy.

Sarah dropped onto her eager husband's face and began to slide up and down as his tongue flicked vigorously over her clitoris, then up and down her pussy lips, then over her clit again, and she barely lasted any longer than her husband had before her orgasm crashed over her.

"Again!" she shouted, "I need to come again!"

Her husband happily obliged, trying to inject a little more skill for this replay, but failing because his wife was too excited to allow anything except a frantic ride 'at the gallop' across his tongue, lips and nose. Her orgasm went on so long he nearly suffocated, although she was so wet, he might equally have drowned.

"Once more, please make me come once more!" Sarah begged, this time allowing her husband to worship her sex with more skill and subtlety. When it came, this final orgasm was less cataclysmic but in some ways deeper and more satisfying.

After the convulsions had subsided Sarah rolled off her husband, and lay catching her breath for a little while. After a few minutes, which Keith spent waiting to find out whether he had rescued their marriage or not, Sarah rolled onto her side to face her husband and grasped hold of his cock and balls.

"Don't wash, I want you to stay with your sperm and my juice drying on your face while we talk, ok?"

"Yes my love, of course. Am I forgiven for coming so quickly, please tell me?" Keith asked, unable to bear the suspense any longer.

"There's nothing to forgive, my love. I've known for quite a while that you fantasise about me having sex with other men, but, when Simon was all over me today, I convinced myself that the reality would snap you out of your fantasy. Now I've seen how excited you were by what happened, I'm sure that your fantasy is still alive and strong, am I right?"

"Yes my love, maybe more than ever. Does that upset you?"

"No, not at all. But...now I have to admit something. These pills have changed me. My sex drive is through the roof, and I don't know if I can still keep control of myself. If circumstances had been different I would have let Simon fuck me today, even if you had been standing there watching. If the pills keep increasing their hold on me, I will, inevitably let myself be fucked by other men, whether it's Simon, or others or both, so, I need to know whether you can live with that. Is your fantasy strong enough to accept me having multiple sex partners?"

Sarah waited a few moments for an answer, but then spoke again.

"Oh! Your cock seems to have spoken for you, it's got hard again. Am I right?" Sarah asked, feeling almost ecstatically happy.

"Yes my love," Keith answered, "nothing would make me happier than you having multiple lovers."

Sarah started to stroke her hand up and down her husband's hard little cock.

"Ask me to fuck other men." She instructed, pumping her hand faster.

"Please fuck other men as much as you want!" Keith replied, getting more and more excited.

"Beg me!"

"Please! Please! Fuck lots of men!" Keith called out, getting very close to exploding.

"Shall I let Simon fuck me?!?!"

"Yes!! Please let Simon fuck you!!" Keith called out as he exploded white ropes of come up into the air and back down onto his wife's hand and his own stomach.

"Lick my hand clean and then go and shower, you are such a sticky mess."

"Thank you my love. Are we ok now?" Keith asked between licks of his wife's sticky hand.

"Yes my darling, we seem to have moved to a different world, or at least a different life, but I think we are there together, so, hopefully, we'll be ok." Sarah told her husband before rolling over to go to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, so there was no rush to get up. Sarah woke horny, which was becoming the new normal, and it only took a few gentle strokes of her husband's cock to get him hard again.

"I want to be on top darling." Sarah whispered in Keith's ear as she took off her pyjama bottoms and panties, and climbed onto his stiff little cock.

Keith thought that he was the luckiest man alive. He was married to a beautiful woman, who couldn't get enough sex, and was even happy to indulge his cuckold fantasy. He only had two frustrations, firstly, that his cock wasn't bigger, and second, that he couldn't last very long. As he thought about the situation he realised that these two shortcomings of his were helping to persuade his wife that she needed to cuckold him, so perhaps they were blessings after all, he thought to himself.

"I'm going to come soon darling!" He called out as his voluptuous wife rode his happy cock.

"Ok sweet, just let go and come inside me!" Sarah called back, encouraging Keith to let go and enjoy himself.

Keith did as his wife instructed, and squirted all his seed inside her. Once he was finished she climbed up his body until she was over his face and just paused with her sodden pussy directly over his mouth. Very slowly, the white sticky mess which started to extend down towards his mouth.

"Just imagine that it's someone else's semen my love. Now start licking."

Keith did exactly what his wonderful wife had suggested. In his head he was licking her dripping used pussy after it had been filled up by Simon. He imagined that she had already enjoyed several orgasms and he was just cleaning her up.

As Keith started to get aroused again by the fantasy, his horny wife started riding him energetically. In a couple of minutes she reached a tremendous climax, and ground herself on his face, covering him in the sticky amalgam of semen and her juices. Eventually her climax started to subside, and she just let all her weight rest on her husband's face while she recovered. It was with some degree of reluctance that she finally lifted up so he could breath, then rolled off him and lay on her back, feeling contented, satisfied and happy.

Robsound
Robsound
522 Followers