Horn of Plenty

Story Info
Marta's new Toy boy.
1.1k words
3.58
8.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Martha is the wife of a Don at Manchester University.

They have an open marriage and Eric, that's her husband, has no objections about Martha taking in a toy boy. (That's me)

She calls me her horn of plenty, picks me up from University on a Thursday afternoon and makes up a meal of juicy steak and chips before we aspire to do our thing.

She is a big noise at the Borough council and that steak, garnished with French mustard is really something. She does it how I like it, medium rare. She kids me on that is how she likes me, her 'horn of plenty' nice to nibble on the outside and rare stretched back.

Her 'stake' in me is regular and most enjoyable in the comfort of her lounge as she brings me on.

Now I know what my uncle meant when he said that just to look at sexy girl gave him the horn. I was too young to know what it was all about then but now, at 21 and with Martha's joy I am in my element. Who wouldn't be having a delicious slim attractive woman taking her service of you?

She says she is just over forty and jokes that's when you really start life, that she has never felt so passionate and free before. She simply loves to give me a right and ready horn over the edge of her lush black satin settee. And she makes no bones about how she wants me, jeans down to my ankle for a first taster but my boxer shorts left in place so she can enjoy swiveling her fingers through the button holes and release her horn like a jack in the box to what she says is its rightful stance, after having been locked away in my jeans for so long.

"Time to set my bundle of joy free" she chuckles and it is a sheer delight to feel her first touch there.

She soon has it swollen to red alert with her delicate masturbation and taste of medium rare. And when her lips find mine I taste the residue of the steak and there is a certain erotica about that.

Then she kneels and goes down on me and brings me up to what she calls her delightful seven of heaven.

And she has a lot of fun simply playing with me which I love, she does it so sweetly. Occasionally -looking up at me, her dark blue eyes focusing deep into mine - she begins to let me feel the warmth of her lips and mouth encircle me.

It feels so wonderful and so very soothing as she takes her time to really enjoy me, spreading my legs wide apart after she removed my boxers shorts and sniffed them before placing them on a chair. along with my jeans and polo neck shirt.

"I adore the odour of you" she says taking in a deep breath. She always uses those posh words which I find very alluring.

"I want to enjoy my horn and his two carrier bags beneath, I shall empty them and release your burden and ease your frustration." And she sucks me until I am spent which is always so wonderful, even though it has become standard practice.

One would think after an hour of that my bags would be well and truly empty but after a rest when she chills out beside me - having enjoyed my climax like a baby enjoys its milk, I would be exhausted and unable to offer a refreshed erection.

But Martha is experienced enough to know exactly what spurs a guy on and when she disappears into the bathroom I know exactly what to expect when she returns.

She looks ravenous in her so very sexy blue fishnets and red suspender belt and bra to match. She looks at me and wiggles her finger. She sees that her seven of heaven is back in business, grasps it firmly and guides me to the spare bedroom which is duly set up with all the kinky attributes she enjoys, like the handcuffs and sexy guy thong and a selection of spanking implements, because she likes that too. I can think of nothing better during sex play than having her across my knee and spanking that gorgeous panty garnished bottom until it blushes. According to her moods she may have me across the bedstead for a few beats of the paddle which she enjoys too. She has taught me just how the touch of pain can stimulate the sex buds and enhance the sensation of passion.

That's it what is so very thrilling about Martha, She is never predicable and I have discovered that most anything she adores doing with me is similarly thrilling and lovely for me too.

She continually praises me for my assets as she calls them and tells me she craves to give me of her very best. And she does that without any doubt.

She says she realizes just how good having what they call a toy boy is for a brand new start emphasizing that just because a woman has reached middle age does not mean she has lost her need for sex. But she likes to think of me not merely as a toy boy but her 'deliverer of quintessential love and passion! And, after the spanking and the handcuffing when she teases me to the hilt, presenting her femininity to me so close, close enough just to sniff but unable to touch through those delectable panties she brings on her horn of plenty to a point where I yell and crave for her fuck.

But when she eventually releases me after much more playtime down under, after having ringed me to maintain the erection, after having enjoyed me French style deep throat I feel numb and so very wanting of her silky moist pussy when at last she allows me to bury my head deep into her wonderfully soft and gorgeous pussy, giving me a turn of oral delights which she loves so much, hearing the responsive vocal sounds which I know mean that she wants me full throttle.

I take her hard and deep doggy style, which most times is how she wants it. I feel her hold me tight inside her, I feel the throb of her as she urges me on, helping me move inside her.

It is so lovely and she is so generous.

We fuck until our heart's content, then to finish she sucks me again, swallows the residue of my climax and I do likewise. It is all so very wonderfully intimate and to my mind there is no woman I know that can do it like Martha does.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers