Horner Springs Retirees #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Homer stood and almost towered over her, it was then that Lester realized that she was almost as broad in the shoulders as Homer, and probably taller than Lester's own five foot eleven. "Hello Ms. Ellen," Homer said and extended his hand.

Ellen was mid twenties and the only word that summed her up was, wide. Her apron was wrapped tight around her waist and Les noted that she did have a waist and some hips wide enough to make her waist look almost waspish. Her hair net and Chief's hat hid what appeared to be very dark hair.

Homer and Ellen were grinning at each other, he had his hat in his hand just looking at her, when Norman spoke up, "Ms Ellen, my bashful friend here would dearly love one of your Smushies."

Ellen giggled into her hand and looked up at Homer's admiring eyes, "Is that so, Homer?" She brushed some of his blond hair off his face and touched his cheek softly.

Homer nodded and said, "I surly do Ms Ellen. I been thinking about eating your Smushie all day."

"Well," she said and took Homers hand, "I do have break now, I'll fix you one," and led Homer into the kitchen.

Norman and Maureen exchanged grins, then Norman stood, and said, "I'll let you two get back to real estate. Good to see you Mr. Murphy. Maureen."

Les nodded as Norman left then he turned to Maureen, "Why didn't she serve his Smushie out here?"

Maureen smiled at him and said, "She's not supposed to be in the dining room in her whites. And, it's her Smushie, not his."

When Lester frowned, she laughed and said, "You never eat your own Smushie." She grinned, "You have your Smushie eaten." She cocked her head and looked at Lester as if that explained everything.

Lester frowned and said, "I don't understand?"

Maureen smiled and said, "I could show you? How about we save that for later, after dinner?"

Les grinned and said, "Okay." He took up the page and said, "Who do you think can give us an honest opinion on the repairs?"

They ordered dinner and talked about finance and the cost of tearing down the old barn, the contractors that Maureen recommended and getting the utilities turned on so they could see the property again with lights, beyond Maureen's flashlight. The meal was brief and filling although Lester couldn't remember much but Maureen's sparkling eyes and his financial limits were going to be stressed more that he was going to like.

Janet came around to clear the table and fill their iced tea glasses, "Can I get you anything else?" and stood smiling, a picture of the "friendly service" advertised in the town visitor's guide.

Maureen turned to Janet and said, "Mr. Murphy has never had a Smushie, we'll have one for desert."

Janet's eyes widened a bit but she just nodded, "I'll bring you one," and hurried back into the kitchen.

"Just what is a Smushie?" Lester said, looking at Janet's disappearing back.

Maureen smiled and stood, "An experience to remember. Excuse me for a moment."

Lester stood and nodded as Maureen went back toward the rest room. Lester watched her hips in the tight blue skirt she was wearing. Maureen wasn't as wide as Ms Ellen by a long shot, but she had the rounded curves of a mature woman. Lester realized that he was standing, staring at her ass, and looked around to see if anyone else noticed.

Norman was talking with a waitress up front and none of the other five or six people, who were out on a Tuesday night seemed to be paying much attention to him. He put his napkin on the table and walked back to the men's room.

Les walked into the men's room and was thinking about Maureen as he stood at the urinal. She seemed interested in him as more than a customer, he thought. He had several times caught her chewing on her lower lip as she watched him. He shook his relaxing penis and tucked it away.

Noticing a condom machine next to the towel dispenser. He considered that it might be prudent to invest, just in case, as he washed his hands and combed his, now combable hair.

He fished up a dollar he had gotten in change, fed it into the machine and selected the lubricated variety. He put the condom in his front pants pocket started to walk away then came back as he had found two Sacagawea's in his pocket. He fed the machine and selected the unlubricated one, as a back up, and rejoined Maureen.

Maureen smiled as he joined her. Maureen waved to Janet and said, "Now I'll show you how to eat a Smushie."

Les glanced up at her face and realized that she had taken her hair down and had brushed her auburn locks out over her shoulders. Her blue blazer was gone and her blouse was open just a bit more than it had been before.

Les smiled, "So what is a Smushie?"

Janet came up and put a platter on the table, in the center was what looked to Lester to be a small pastry that looked like a pie or tart. The only garnish was a small sprig of mint and it looked kind of lonely to Lester.

Maureen smiled and said, "The Smushie is a Horner Springs original. It is, well special. You don't eat a Smushie by yourself." She grinned and picked up the pastry carefully.

"It's kind of small for two isn't it?" Lester asked as he eyed the delightfully brown crust, noticing it was square and not round.

Janet laughed, "Most people only have the one. Enjoy."

Lester watched Janet leave and glanced back at Maureen who offered the pastry, held in her hands.

"Just taste the corner to get an idea," Maureen said and watched as Lester leaned forward and nibbled off one corner.

The crust was kind of crumbly and he had to lick up the inside filling that threatened to flow out over his chin. He caught the taste of chocolate and marshmallow and orange and then mint. He backed away savoring the mix of flavors and the textures of the smooth chocolate, the sticky marshmallow and the graham cracker crust. Maureen smiled at him as he finished up the bite smiling at her.

"Like it?" she asked and tipped it back so the filling stayed in the crust.

Les smiled, "It's good, kind of like a S'more."

Maureen nodded, "It's more complex. Smushies are for grownups, S'mores are for girl scouts." She held out the Smushie and said, "Now the eating of a Smushie has some traditions."

Les looked into her eyes and asked, "Traditions?"

Maureen nodded and said, "You aren't supposed to just crunch though the crust."

"No? How then?"

Maureen grinned and said, "You insinuate the filling out of the crust with your tongue. You only eat the crust after you've sucked out the filling and need to get deeper into it."

Les reflected on the glee he saw in Maureen's eyes as she licked her fingers which had a bit of chocolate on them. "So I should just use my tongue deep inside the delicate crust?"

Maureen nodded, grinned, and offered the pastry, "You use your lips to seal the crust so that you don't spill any of the deliciousness."

Lester ate Maureen's Smushie slowly, watching her face as his tongue fished out the sticky sauce, He moaned as the orange flavored chocolate melted on his tongue, the sweet soft mint flavored marshmallow contrasted and made the sweet more complex.

He nibbled her fingers a bit, she grinned as he moaned about how good it tasted. He sipped his tea to wash down the thick sweetness of it. He licked his lips and said, "It's almost addictive."

Maureen smiled and said slowly, "Oh, plunge your tongue deep into it, in and out, again and again, and feel the rush of flavors on your tongue," her facial expressions giving Lester a hint of how good it would taste.

Lester shoved his tongue deep into the warm soft, sweet confection and felt the filling squeeze out into his mouth filling his senses. He withdrew his tongue and the filling crept back into the crust, until he plunged his tongue in deep as he could and felt the heat deep inside the tart. Maureen's eyes held his attention as he moaned from the sheer pleasure of being a free man.

She licked her finger while Les, sat back savoring his mouthful of the rich confection. "Like it?" she asked as Lester took a sip of tea to wash it down.

"Yes, though I like watching your face while I eat it, more." Les said leaning out over the platter, which he now understood was to catch the drips should the delicate crust fail.

Maureen offered him the warm sweet and said, "They're entirely too fattening to eat, but the memory of how they taste, well that's almost enough." She bit her lower lip and let Lester plunge his tongue deep into her Smushie. Lester almost could swear she whimpered as his tongue broke the crust and swept across her palm. Her face showed the intensity of her feeling if not exactly what that feeling was.

When he had eaten enough that she could hold the remains with one hand, she brought her free hand to her lips and licked the residue off her fingers as Lester ate the last of her Smushie.

Lester held her by the wrist and licked the sticky sauce off her fingers. She surprised him, by pushing her fingers into his mouth and pulled them out slowly, pursing her lips as she sucked her thumb clean. Her eyes sparkling and her face offering more than her fingers.

Lester was surprised when he realized that all the other people in the restaurant were watching and began to applaud.

Janet came over and handed them several wet nap's to clean up. "Lord, Maureen you've still got it. Doesn't she Mr. Murphy?"

Lester looked up at Janet and asked, "Got what?"

Janet just looked at him for a second, then picked up the platter and walked off laughing.

Maureen wiped her hands with a wet nap and asked, "Did you like my Smushie?"

Lester looked at her and said, "Maureen, your Smushie, was probably the best thing I ever ate, but too sweet."

She smiled interlaced her fingers, put her elbows on the table, and put her chin on her hands, "So, you wouldn't want another one?" and gave him a look.

Lester wasn't real good at 'looks', he had a tendency to believe 'looks', were like "Sight Picture Acquisition" and he generally didn't like the feeling that gave him. But he grinned and said, "Do they make a low cal Smushie? Something not as sticky sweet?"

Maureen pursed her lips and bit her lower lip as she tied to figure out what to say next. "Crap," she thought, "I'm flirting with a client? I really need Slippery Dick's to sell though. Oh shit, I fed him my Smushie in broad daylight!" She ignored the fact that it was dark outside. She said, "I might be able to offer a less clinging variety, If..."

Lester was completely lost, but her eyes and body language were conveying things his reptile brain wanted to hear. "Well after a bit, I would love to try it." Lester tried to look like he knew what he was saying.

Maureen grinned and thought about Lester, he was nice and not too old. "Hell, why worry about old now?" Maureen thought. "Let me make you some coffee, so we can ..." She stopped herself from saying, "so we can get naked and swap spit." Her inner cowgirl was apt to break out at the least opportune moments.

Lester grinned and said, "Let me catch the check." He picked up the bill and took it to the cashier.

Maureen waited for him, although she put on her jacket gathered her paperwork and had her purse over her arm when Lester returned to hand her out of the booth and walk her out on his arm. He felt like a civilian who was about to get laid, instead of a grunt about to be fucked. He liked the change.

Maureen clutched his arm tighter as they left the diner. Lester looked over at her and she grinned at him saying, "I can leave my car here, I'll walk down in the morning."

Lester nodded and put his hand on hers and was looking into her eyes when he heard a muffled cry in the back of the parking lot. The Monster truck was oscillating on its springs and a pair of boots were sticking out the window. Lester looked at Maureen, she smirked.

She led Lester to his car saying, "Homer is kind of slow in his Smushie consumption. That's why Ms Ellen likes him so much." She burst out laughing and let Lester put her in the passenger's seat.

Soon to come:

Horner Springs Retirees #2 "The Policeman's Progress"

Look for it on Literotica!

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers