Horner Springs Retirees #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Jodie giggled, "So am I, maybe we both should get out?" She stood and offered Lester her hand.

The water droplets ran down her freckled breasts and belly, only to drip off her hairless clean shaven pubis, Lester took her hand and stood. She was very close to him, standing in the small tub. She was looking up at his eyes and put her hand on his chest. "My, you're very fit looking." She squeezed his pectoral and grinned.

Lester looked at Maureen for help, but she just smiled and stepped away. He looked at Jodie and saw her breasts were still firm and looked tempting, even compared to Maureen's. He glanced over to Maureen who had sat on one of the chaise lounges and was smiling at them.

Les turned back to Jodie and said quietly, "If you keep fondling me, I might have to reciprocate."

Jodie laughed, "I wouldn't mind," she said and squeezed his chest again.

Lester glanced at Maureen, who had leaned back and closed her eyes. Les looked at Jodie and cupped her right breast softly. She grinned at him and put her hand on his hip. Her breast was smooth and firm, he leaned down and kissed her softly, she kissed him back, firmly. Les kept his hand on her breast but leaned back and said, "Why don't we join Maureen?"

Jodie kissed him quickly then said, "Sure, although there are only two lounges, but you could sit with me." She took his hand and they got out of the hot tub.

Lester and Jodie went to the fence and recovered their towels, dried off and Les sat on the chaise lounge, facing Maureen who had her arm over her eyes. Her naked body was a feast for Lester's eyes, but Jodie was so close he had to admit that Jodie was awfully tempting too.

Jodie said, "Les, could you bring our drinks, we left them on the tub."

"Sure," Lester said and got up to retrieve the drinks. Lester turned back to the women and saw that they were both laying on the lounges, on their sides and smiling at him. Les said, "What? Why are you looking at me?"

Jodie just giggled, Maureen sipped her punch and said, "We're just admiring your manly frame. You don't mind do you?"

"You're not making me a sex object are you?"

Maureen smiled, "Well, maybe a sexy object," she said and chucked. Jodie laughed and lay back on the lounge.

Lester took the drinks over and sat on the edge of Jodie's lounge so he could get the full view of Maureen's lovely body. She turned on her side and reached for her drink.

Jodie finished off what she had in her cup. "Could you pour me another?" Jodie said and held up her cup.

Les poured her a drink and refilled Maureen's and his own as well. He sat back and glanced at the naked women, thinking, "Shit Murphy, you may get double teamed."

"Maureen tells me all the time about the Institute, and how we need to be giving in sex. I think there might be something in that, but I like the receiving too," Jodie said.

Lester choked on his punch and looked at Jodie. "What did you say?"

Jodie smiled and said, "I said, I like sex, don't you Lester?"

Lester looked at Jodie and nodded.

Maureen sipped her drink, "He's pretty good at it too, and he has a nice manner for an untutored novice."

"What do you mean untutored novice?" Lester asked.

Maureen grinned and said, "Have you ever had formal sex education?"

"No, I just picked it up as I went along."

Maureen smiled, "Would you like a lesson?"

"Here it comes," Lester thought, "A double team in the sunshine!" "Sure, if you mean what I think you mean."

Maureen took a big drink of her punch and sat her cup on the table. She patted the lounge next to her, "Come sit by me."

Lester changed seats and looked at Maureen. She ginned at him and said, "Give me your hands."

Lester took a sip of his punch and put his drink on the table. He offered his hands to Maureen, who took them in her hands and kissed his fingertips softly.

Maureen looked at Lester and asked, "How many erogenous zones do you think a woman has?"

Les looked at his hands and smiled, "Oh, five, seven?"

Maureen smiled and kissed his finger tips again, shook her head and said, "Depending upon circumstances, a woman can be sexually excited by almost every part of her body. For example, if you were to touch me very lightly on the neck, just under the ears, it would feel good." She guided Lester's hands to her throat.

He lightly touched her neck and stroked her skin under the ears. She smiled at him, she was very warm and her skin was soft and delicate, particularly just under her earlobes. He said, "Wouldn't it be better if I kissed you right here?" and rubbed the soft skin behind her ears.

She smiled and said, "Kissing is good too. But I wanted..." She put her hands on Lester's arms and drew him to her so that his face was millimeters from hers. So close she could purse her lips and touch his, which she did.

Lester let his lips brush against hers and felt her breath on his upper lip. He kept his eyes open, looking into her eyes and felt his cock hardening.

She held him that way for a moment and then turned her head so he could nuzzle her neck and kiss her softly under the ear, his hands gathering her to him as he smelled the delicate fragrance of woman. He kissed her earlobe and sucked on it for a second, when she shivered and laughed. She pushed him away and said, "Sucking also works."

Lester grinned at her, "Indeed it does."

Jodie snickered, "Licking works too. Emile used to lick me and it drove me wild with passion."

Lester, who had forgotten about Jodie, looked over at her, her eyes were wide, she was smiling and kind of jittery as she watched.

Maureen pulled his hands from her sides and kissed his finger tips again, "Licking is a third stage excitation. We'll ignore that for the moment."

Lester gave her a pouty look and smiled as she stroked his cheek.

"Now after you have her attention, you could escalate the effect by touching her, on the shoulders, very lightly and moving your hands in slow circles." She put his hands on her shoulders and smiled.

Lester stroked her shoulders and over her collarbones, down her arms and leaned in to kiss her lips but she turned her head and let him kiss her neck again.

After a moment, Maureen pushed him back again, saying, "That was very good. But let's move on." She put his hands on her breasts, moving his palms over her nipples, "If you gently graze her skin with your fingertips and circle her areola with your thumbs it feels delicious."

Lester smiled and squeezed her breasts, circled her nipples with his thumbs and watched her smile broaden. She was so beautiful, perhaps like a classic Grecian beauty, rather than the modern ideal of teen aged youth. She appeared to him to be enjoying it and Lester certainly was.

Jodie giggled and said, "Oh, do me, do me like that!"

Lester's head snapped around and looked at Jodie, she blushed and put her hand over her mouth. She giggled and said, "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, you did." Maureen said and lifted Lester's hands off her breasts. "I think it might be a good idea is Les 'did you'. He makes me forget I'm teaching."

Lester looked at Maureen and then at Jodie who was grinning and moved over to allow Lester to sit beside her.

Maureen got up and walked around to the other side of Jodie's lounge and said, "Here Les, straddle the lounge. Aunt Jodie, give him some room." Lester moved and straddled the lounge. Jodie raised her knees and was looking over them at Lester, chewing her lower lip. When Lester sat, Maureen picked up Jodie's ankles and put them on either side of Lester. "Now slide up a bit, Les, that's right nice and close."

Lester looked up at Maureen and slid forward until he had Jodie's knees over his legs almost at his hips. He glanced down and saw her pussy was spread so her inner lips were showing some pink.

Jodie looked a bit nervous but smiled, "I've never done this before."

"It will do you some good, to learn about your body. Now Les lean forward and caress her neck." Maureen said. Both of you concentrate on your breathing. I want you to breathe deeply and through the nose."

Lester was so close he didn't need to lean much to massage Jodie behind the ears. She felt soft and just as delicate as Maureen, but unlike Maureen, she closed her eyes and quivered a little. Lester glanced down at her breasts and her belly, which was fairly flat. This wasn't what he was thinking about in a double team, but it wasn't bad. Lester was breathing deeply and the smell of a hot woman was prominent.

"Les, breathe deeply and let your breath caresse her with your steamy virility."

Lester let his lips just touch the soft skin of her neck and let his breath flow down her neck, his lips nipping at the soft hair behind her ear.

Jodie was making small sounds and had her eyes closed.

"Jodie. Open your eyes and look at Les, his shoulders, his manly virility so close to you, breathe deeply and do your Kegels, like I showed you."

"Oh, Maureen! Now?"

Maureen grinned, "Yes now. Clinch and hold for five then relax for five."

"Now nuzzle her neck and stroke her shoulders," Maureen said.

Les leaned forward and kissed Jodie's neck, the soft blond hair and smooth skin tickled his lips and nose. She had a floral perfume on that had almost faded, but there was a hint of it. He breathed deeply and licked her neck softly while his hand caressed her shoulders and upper chest.

Jodie quivered and moaned a little before she took his face in her hands and kissed him hard.

Lester caressed her breasts and kissed her mouth. His thumbs were massaging her nipples, which were getting firmer. She had her hands behind his head and pulled him to her mouth more firmly. He kneaded her breasts and she moaned again. Pushing her hips toward Lester, and soon he felt her pussy rubbing against his erection, down low at the root, but it was wet and hot.

Maureen pulled them apart, saying, "That's enough for now."

Jodie looked up at her and said, "No, you can't mean that."

Maureen laughed, "What say we get out of the sun and not risk sunburn?"

Jodie looked at Lester and said, "We could go to the house?" She looked at Maureen, "Please? I haven't had a man touch me in years!"

Les nodded, "That sounds like a good idea to me." He leaned forward and kissed Jodie on the lips, her arms were quickly around his neck and her hips moving, rubbing her puss against his dick.

Maureen let them go for a moment then pulled them apart again. "Get up and let's take this inside."

Lester tweaked Jodie's nipples briefly as he stood. He helped her up and she immediately went for her towel and robe, saying, "I'll go get it ready." And ran up the path toward the house naked and carrying her robe and towel.

Maureen grinned at Les and said, "You'll make allowance for her, Uncle Emile has been gone four years and she's... she's a little anxious."

Lester put on his robe and smiled up at Jodie, "Yes she does seem anxious." He grinned at Maureen, "She forgot the Marlin too. I'll bring it."

Maureen took the cups and punch, and Lester slung the gun over his shoulder. They walked up to the house.

Lester looked at Maureen and asked, "Did you set this up? You know, with Aunt Jodie?"

Maureen looked up at him and smiled slyly, "You're complaining?" Then she laughed, "Well, I talked to her about her celibacy when I came out to clean up the bedroom. I didn't know what would happen. With her, you never know." She smiled, "Aunt Jodie and I are all that's left of our branch of the family. She can drive you crazy, but she has a great heart. She needed to address a few things before..."

"Before what?" Lester said and held her by the shoulders.

Maureen looked up at him, "Before she decided to take lessons, from me." She looked sheepishly at him and asked, "You, you don't object to helping do you? I thought it might do you some good too."

Lester looked at her frowning for a moment, and then grinned, "I'll admit that a lesson might teach this old dog a new trick or two. Of course I don't object, as long as it won't affect our relationship?"

Maureen processed that, for a moment her face flickering in indecision, she smiled and caressed, his cheek, "Les, if you do this, and follow my directions, it will enhance our relationship. I mean that."

Lester laughed, hugged Maureen and kissed her. He stood back and smiled, "Thank you, for being Maureen Sorbados. I've never met anyone like you, and it is a rare honor."

He kissed her forehead and she held him to her for a moment, "I thank you for being so giving, Les, it's not often that a man is."

Les looked into her eyes and said, "So are we going to continue our lessons?"

Maureen smiled and said, "Of course, I can't be having a neophyte fail to satisfy my Aunt. I'm going to show you everyway to make her, and most any other woman you find, squirm with passion and become your slave." She winked at him, "If only for the moment."

She pulled him by the arm up to the house.

o~O~o

Lester was in Jodie's living room in his robe and wondering if Maureen was... Well he was wondering if Maureen was as into him as much as she had appeared to be over at the house when he had fondled her. Maureen had gone up stairs when Jodie had called her.

Maureen slipped into the bathroom and found Jodie trying to fit a small tube to a shaft of white plastic, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh Maureen, can you get this to fit, I'm so nervous I can't get it to fit."

Maureen frowned and said, "Les is waiting. Why are you playing with that?"

Jodie grinned, "It's douche, I didn't want Les to have to ... Well I wanted to be clean. "

Maureen took the tube and plastic piece from her and looked at it. She found a threaded portion at the base of the four inch plastic shaft and threaded it into the tube and said, "There, what are you going to do with it?"

Jodie picked up a green plastic pouch and showed it to her, "The tube fits on here, but it won't fit."

Maureen took the pouch and read on the writing on the side, ""Mrs. Nightingale's Continental Douche," She saw the instructions were more pictures and that the tube connected to the pouch, after you removed the cap. She unscrewed the cap, taking care to fit the tubing to the pouch and handed it to Jodie, who laughed and straddled the toilet as she fitted the white plastic into her pussy, and sat on the seat, holding the pouch before her belly. "Oh my, that's cold." She shivered as she pressed the pouch against her belly and a trickle of liquid splashed in the toilet.

Maureen looked at her hair and said, "I'm sure Les will appreciate it, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is such a good idea?"

Jodie finished squeezing the pouch and removed the shaft, wiped herself and said, "It's a very good idea and I wanted to thank you for sharing."

Maureen looked at Jodie and said, "You really need to fix your hair. You look like, well, a mess.

Jodie stood and looked in the mirror, "Oh damn," and removed the scrunchie that held her ponytail and began to brush her hair.

Maureen touched up her hair and said, "I took the liberty of having him tested, he's clean and very potent, so condoms at all times, OK?"

Jodie laughed, "If Emile couldn't get me pregnant, I doubt that I need to worry."

"So say doubting Thomas's and expectant mothers. Don't expect age to protect you, As I said, he's very potent."

Jodie turned and grinned, her blue eyes flashing, "He looks potent and the scars aren't bad at all. They make him look a little dangerous," she giggled and applied a bit of lipstick.

Maureen saw another green pouch on the counter and asked, "Do you mind if I do the same?"

Jodie continued to brush her hair, "Sure but you owe me one."

Maureen kissed her on the cheek, "We shall see who owes who, after this escapade." She opened the package, fitted the parts together and sat on the toilet, "Oh, you were right, it is cold."

Jodie looked over and said, "I was thinking how Les could make it all warm," she giggled and said, "Have you fed him dessert?"

Maureen finished squeezing the bag and nodded, "Last Tuesday, We were at the Diner and I fed him my Smushie." She giggled, "I was surprised when he said he was interested in the house, I guess I got carried away.

Jodie looked at Maureen and said quietly, "You mean you're leading him on, to sell the house?"

Maureen wiped herself and said, "Well that was part of it at first, but now I'm not sure. You said you'd help. Are you just going along to sell the house?"

Jodie grinned and brushed her hair vigorously, "No, I wouldn't be so crass. I'm going along with this because I need, really need, a man, and Les seems to be very nice."

Maureen stood and kissed her aunt on the cheek, "It's never bad to cultivate a client, particularly when he has such a cute cock." She smiled at Jodi in the mirror and barrowed the brush to touch up her hair,"

Jodie put on her robe and said, "I'll go see what he's doing."

Jodie found Lester standing in front of the gun cabinet in the front room. She said, "Would you like to look at them?"

Lester turned and saw that Jodie had brushed her hair which now came down to her shoulders, he smiled, "Well they are very pretty. Like a lot of things around here."

Jodie smiled, got the key from the desk and opened the cabinet, removed a rifle saying, "Here's the best one. I gave it to Emile on his sixtieth birthday. He never fired it, said it was too pretty to scratch up."

Lester took the rifle and opened the bolt to make sure it was safe and looked at it. The stock was finely figured walnut and instead of checkering it had carved oak leaves, in the German manner instead. "This isn't you normal Weatherby is it?"

Jodie shook her head and said, "No, I had a smith up in Spokane restock it for Emile's birthday. It's Turkish walnut with ebony and maple grip cap and fore end."

The rifle was fairly heavy, Lester asked, "What caliber?"

"It's .257 Weatherby Magnum. Emile was talking about antelope hunting and I thought it would be good for that."

Lester nodded and closed the bolt, letting the striker down by pulling the trigger as he did. "Very pretty, too pretty to shoot." He handed it back to Jodie who wiped it down with a cloth and put it away.

She closed and locked the cabinet then put the key away. "I wonder what's taking Maureen so long?"

Maureen came into the room and said, "Well, are we ready now for our lessons?"

Jodie gripped Lester's arm and looked up at him, "Please," she said with a little pout.

Les patted her hand on his arm and said, "I'm looking forward to it."

Maureen said, "Let me look at you." She stepped in front of Jodie, untied her sash and reclosed the robe, so it opened to the right and put her next to Lester. "Now, Les, set in the middle of the couch."

Lester sat, and Maureen put Jodie on his right, Maureen knelt at Lester's knees and smiled, "Now Les nuzzle her neck, you'll have to slide down a bit."

Lester got in position and launched his first volley into Jodie's warm neck. Jodie giggled and then put her hand in his hair. He kissed and licked her under the ear, felt Maureen pull his hand up and into Jodie's robe so he could fondle her breast and play with her nipple as she squirmed under his inquisitive lips.

Maureen said, "How's he doing Aunt Jodie?"

Jodie giggled and said, "Oh, good enough. Ooo, ohoo, Yes, yes."

Lester felt Maureen's warm hand as she fondled his thigh under his robe.

Her hand strayed up and she brushed the root of his cock, then it went down, as she said, "I think we need to show some reciprocity."

Lester turned his head and asked, "What?"

Jodie whimpered, "Oh, and it felt so good too."

Maureen moved between Lester's legs and opened his robe. She fondled Lester's cock with both hands, leaned over and licked it from root to tip and then sucked ever so lightly on the firming head, as her tongue teased it. She leaned back after a few moments. Lester was fully erect and throbbing in her hands.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers