Horner Springs Retirees #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"What!" Jodie exclaimed.

"Well, we teach that women 'of an age', have different needs than younger women, and the boys need to learn how to satisfy those needs. It also helps them develop their stamina."

Jodie looked at Les, then Maureen and asked, "Stamina?"

"Copular stamina and ejaculation avoidance, it is part of the curriculum. Lots of boys get so excited that they cum too early and we find that older more experienced women helps them with their ability to concentrate on their control."

"What?" Jodie said and blushed.

"Of course you would need to brush up on your technique and pass the qualification tests, but yes, you could help too."

"I could?" Jodie asked incredulously and Les could see she was seriously considering the offer.

"Sure," Maureen said smiling broadly at her aunt. "That is, if you can restrain yourself, and not just jump their bones because you can."

"Maureen!" Jodie exclaimed, "I... I can be very restrained"

Maureen smiled and said, "Well show me then. Put on some panties and rejoin us."

"Why?"

"Because you are going to play the part of an eighteen year old virgin to evaluate Les, and we generally start with covered stimulation."

Jodie blushed briefly and giggled, "Oh, what are we going to do?"

"Go choose some panties, fairly full and silk or nylon, it works better."

Lester looked at Jodie as she hopped off the bed and began looking through her undies drawer. He looked at Maureen, "Do I need shorts?"

Maureen kissed him, "No, I think we can dispense with those." She slid her hand down, squeezed his semi stiff cock and stroked him a little. "I think you are just fine the way you are, although..."

"Although?" Les replied quickly.

"Although you could be more erect, but I think that will take care of itself." She smiled and kissed him for a moment as Jodie slipped into a pair of low slung red bikini panties.

Lester was surprised when Jodie jumped on the bed and made him realize just how distracting Maureen could be.

Maureen looked at Jodie and said, "For this first lesson, I need you to...

o~O~o

Gilhoulie looked at his watch, it was 15:00 hours and Murphy was late. Gilhoulie had told him the barbeque started at 14:00 hours and it wasn't like Master Sergeant Murphy to be late for grub. Gilhoulie looked at his own Aloha shirt and laughed, realizing that this wasn't the Army anymore, and he had no call on Murphy's time. Still he wondered where Murphy was.

"Mr. Gilhoulie?" a rather short young man asked.

Gilhoulie turned and looked down at Reynard Foxworthy, one of the students he had hired to tend his condom machines. "Yeah, Reynard?"

The kid shook his head, "I was wondering if we could start the food? The girls are getting hungry and I'm afraid they'll leave."

Gilhoulie chucked, "Oh we wouldn't want that, would we? Yeah go ahead and put on the dogs, I'll make a pit stop and join you."

Young Mr. Foxworthy nodded and left thinking to himself, "I told him a thousand times, to call me Foxy," Reynard was a little sensitive because of the girls who were gathered in the back yard of the house that Gilhoulie had rented to serve as the central office for Gilhoulie Enterprises. Not many of them knew that his given name was Reynard, and he thought it cool to be called Foxy.

He went to the kitchen and pulled the platter of various sausages out of the refrigerator and carried them out to the grill, which he had fired up over an hour ago and kept feeding charcoal so the grill was pretty hot.

The sound system belted out a Country tune, with a disco beat. Some of the people were dancing on the small concrete patio.

A couple of girls came over and watched him, sipping punch and making small talk as he put the dogs on the grill. Foxy was happy to have the even minor attention of Betty and June, who weren't half bad looking, although Betty did have a slight moustache, which she blamed on her Sicilian heritage, and June was a little skinny.

Gilhoulie came out of the house with an apron on and a Chef's hat. "Where's the Beef" he exclaimed to the dozen or so GE employees and assorted guests.

He got a cheer as they realized he had brought out a large bowl of potato salad and behind him, G.G. Trewilliger carried a platter of buns. They put the food on one of the trestle tables covered with a paper table cloth, next to the tub of iced drinks Gilhoulie had provided. He had put in a large supply of Mountain Dew, seeing how that was the drink of choice among the geeks, as he thought of them.

G.G. Trewilliger, got herself a Mountain Dew, followed Gilhoulie over the grill and watched him grilling the sausages. She had missed lunch and was a bit peckish.

She was almost five feet tall and almost twenty, as she told people. She had a bit of a problem getting people to realize she wasn't fourteen and her depressingly minor boobage was a worry she wouldn't let others see.

Gilhoulie smiled at G.G., she was so cute and Gilhoulie was careful to not kid her the way he did the boys. First she was sensitive about a lot of things, second she was the only one who could make the books come out the way Gilhoulie wanted them, and thirdly Gilhoulie thought of her as a surrogate daughter he might have had, if he hadn't dedicated himself to blowing shit up and killing people that the Army told him to.

She was a little girl, with dark hair she kept short and had always dressed in black until she had started working for Gilhoulie. He had to talk her into wearing the GE uniform of a blue shirt and trousers; he even had some tailored for her. She was a terror to the boys who ran the service trucks and kept them on their assignments, with Gilhoulie's menacing backing. Few of the boys resented her, because they knew that she was the brightest software geek of them all.

Gilhoulie had recruited from the Engineering school at the University and found that the geeky kids were hard workers, when they applied themselves. He had pumped up the propaganda about the Sexual Responsibility Program and how the condom business was God's work, if you thought about it right. Most of the boys agreed, if only to keep their part time jobs that paid a lot better than busing tables at the Pizzeria.

So it was that Gilhoulie was the center of attention of the small crowd and he liked that, even if his sausages grilling were the reason for his popularity.

o~O~o

Lester's sausage was also being grilled, but not quite for the same reason.

"Now, don't let your penis penetrate" Maureen said as Murphy was performing a "Reverse Pony Ride" on Jodie.

Jodie whimpered and said, "Ple, please, Maureen, let him fuck me."

Maureen laughed and said, "Is that anyway for an eighteen year old virgin to talk?" and she laughed, "We are training Les and you promised to help."

"Oh, oh," Jodie said as Lester's cock rubbed against her clit and vagina. She was bent over, keeling at the edge of the bed, Lester was behind her, standing on the floor, and had his cock between her tender, well lubricated lips stroking it slowly between them, whishing he could fuck her.

They had done the covered stimulation, where Lester rubbed Jodie's pudenda with his fingers through her panties and advanced to, him licking her pussy through her panties, removing her panties, now dripping wet and slippery, and Lester rubbed her tender lips and clit, then he licked her pussy as Maureen described several techniques for Lester to try and master. From that Maureen had advanced to the "Reverse Pony Ride" technique, which Maureen explained was another way to stimulate without penetration.

Jodie was moaning and Lester could feel that if he just lowered his hips, he'd be able to enter her now very willing and needy vagina, which was something he very much wanted to do. It was only the fact that he didn't have a condom on, and it would be against the rules Maureen had explained, that kept him from giving her the deep stroke she, and he wanted.

Les bit his lip and tried not to think of slick hot lips on his dick. Fortunately, she was rubbing on the top of his cock and not along his frenum. He wasn't sure he could resist coming, if she was rubbing her slick hot pussy on the front of his cock.

Fortunately for both of them, Maureen relented and said, "Enough, time to go to the next technique." Jodie moaned as Lester slipped his cock from between her legs and took a deep breath. Jodie dropped her face to the bed but kept moving her hips for a moment before she fell over on her side and looked up at Maureen.

"I hope you know what you're doing," Jodie said to Maureen.

Maureen patted her cheek and said, "Trust me, you'll thank me later"

Lester was breathing somewhat regularly now but his cock was hard as a rock and he wanted to fuck someone, particularly Maureen. "What's next?" he asked almost afraid of the answer.

Maureen got off the bed and kissed Murphy, "Tipping and flicking, and then copulation."

"Oh thank God." Jodie said softly.

Maureen laughed, "Now Les come, sit on the towel, facing the headboard, between Jodie's legs."

Maureen helped Jodie get in position so she was on the trice folded towel and Lester's cock was in easy reach of her pussy, his legs around her hips, her legs over Murphy's and her back supported by a couple of fluffy pillows.

"Now, lay back and relax, Aunt Jodie."

Jodie lay back watching Lester and pursing her lips at him.

Maureen said, "I think we had better put a condom on now." She unwrapped one and smiled as she put it on Lester's cock. She could have been mean and stroked his dick, but she was afraid that might set him off. He had been through a full five minutes of "Reverse Pony" and she didn't want to over stress his resolve.

"Now, Les come up close and push your penis down so it just touches Jodie's clit." She watched as Les did as he was told.

Jodie jumped as his dick hit her clit. She looked at him and bit her lip.

"Now this is called 'flicking the clit'," Maureen said. "You let your penis rise up quickly massaging her clit with just the soft tip."

Lester released his dick, it snapped to attention and Jodie jerked.

Maureen giggled and said, "Doesn't that feel good Aunt Jodie?" "Les do that several more times."

"Oh, ahh, Oh!," Jodie said as Lester's cock flicked her clit. It felt like an electric shock and then his cock pulled her hood down over her clitoris, only to lift up her hood and flick her swollen sensitive clit again and again. Each time Jodie jerked and whimpered fiercely, but she eagerly submitted to the soft tip of Lester condomized cock, pulling down her hood and pressing on her clit as he reset his flicker.

"Now, we do the tipping. This is, Jodie, push your hips forward and capture his tip, just in the mouth of the vagina."

Jodie captured his dick and she pushed it a little deeper. She could feel the smooth crown of his cock at her opening, the tip just tantalizingly entering her, as she did some Kagles and felt her vagina squeeze his tip just a little. His cock was firm and large, filling her lips and pressing on the opening and when she Kagle'd her puckering lips pressing it making it slide and tickle.

"Now just allow crown of his penis to massage the upper opening and not too deep, then pull back and flick your own clit." Maureen said as she watched and wanted it to be her pussy that Lester was invading.

Jodie had a hard time pulling back far enough that Lester's cock could rise but when she did, it snapped up flicking her little pearl of pleasure, she moaned and looked at Maureen seeking pity. Lester pushed his cock back down and Jodie captured it again pressing it deeper and allowing it to escape flicking her clit and making her jerk even harder.

Maureen let her do this a few times then said, "Okay, now this time capture it good and put your arms around Lester's neck."

Jodie captured Les' dick and slipped it in about an inch, moaning as it pressed against her erect bulbs spreading her pussy so deliciously. She leaned forward and put her arms around his neck, this changed the angle of their coupling allowing his cock to side into her about another inch.

Lester began to feel better now that he was finally fucking, if only an inch or so.

"Now raise your hips, Aunt Jodie and Lester pull her hips to you allowing her to take you fully inside."

"Oh yes!" Jodie said as she felt Lester hard cock ride the furrow of her need. It was all knotted with distended veins and his crown was solid as her vagina stretched, granted only a little, but she began to slip down until she was solidly against his pubic bone and she felt him pressing her cervix then his cock slipped around it to press against the back wall of her vagina. "God, that's good." she thought while she moaned softly.

For Lester the pressure he had felt was somewhat relieved by the feel of her on his cock. Slippery, and yet she squeezed as she did a few slow Kagles, that Maureen taught her while he as licking her pussy. Jodie began to move, pressing her clit against Lester's pubic bone then she kissed him savagely and began to hump him for all she was worth. Lester responded and humped her back in counterpoint. He had limited range of movement and he couldn't get her to slide on his cock the way he'd have liked, but kissing her lips and feeling her hot twat almost sucking his cock, made him groan and hump even faster.

Maureen's voice came though the ecstatic cloud that surrounded his brain, "Yes, oh Yes! Go Aunt Jodie, Go girl!"

Jodie didn't need the encouragement, but she felt the beginning of a climax building when Lester began lifting her hips and slamming her down, making her clit and bulbs percuss against his pubic bone. She pressed her face to his neck and moaned, "Yes! Les, More!"

Lester was banging her as hard as he could and it still wasn't enough to make him come. He moaned and kept it up for a few more moments, when Jodie began to press her nails into his back and bit his shoulder groaning and encouraging him.

Maureen was whimpering and grabbed Lester's arm squeezing it as hard as she could, her short nails making marks on his bicep. Her other hand was rubbing her clit and though Murphy had his eyes closed he could imagine he was fucking Maureen and she was about to climax. He redoubled his efforts and Jodie began to shiver as wave after wave of spasms gripped her, raking her body with the most incredible feelings, her pussy squirting every time Lester rammed her down on his cock.

Lester didn't come until Maureen leaned against his shoulder and moaned, biting his shoulder and rubbing her boob against his arm. He pulled Jodie in hard as she bit his neck, and he leaned over to kiss Maureen who pulled his lips to hers. He could feel the hot juices on her fingers around his neck as she savaged his mouth and his whole abdomen spewed again and again into Jodie's pussy.

o~O~o

Gilhoulie looked at his watch again and wondered if Murphy was coming? He was now two and a half hours late and there were only a few hot dogs and a couple of brats left on the platter next to the buns. If Murphy wasn't here very soon, he'd be out of luck, Gilhoulie thought.

o~O~o

Murphy's luck was holding up rather well he thought, although he couldn't say the same for his erection. Jodie was hanging on his neck and weakly kissing his throat. She had stopped moving and was limp in his arms. Maureen had lain down and was massaging his leg, her eyelids drooping to half mast as she made small sounds in her throat and rubbed her legs together.

Jodie pressed herself to Lester and worked up the strength to kiss his lips, her hands in his short hair. Lester's cock was shrinking inside her and felt so soft. She wanted it hard again, but she realized in her mind that Murphy just had a climax that must have rivaled hers, and it would be unlikely for him to be the raging stallion she craved at least for a while.

Murphy kissed Jodie and massaged her back, pressing her breasts to his chest and felt his balls swimming in her fluids. He glanced down at Maureen and ran his hand up her leg, not touching her pubis, but close enough that she crossed her legs and rolled away.

"Oh, not yet Lester," Maureen said and sat up. She smiled at him and gave him a light kiss, staring into his eyes and thinking thoughts that she couldn't to put into words. She rolled out of the bed and went into the bathroom, coming back with a couple of hand towels. "I'm afraid, you made the bed awfully wet Aunt Jodie, a good thing we put down a towel." she said as she pushed the pair of them over on their sides, still coupled and removed the towel made fragrant with Jodie's liquor of lust.

Lester's cock slipped out of Jodie and barely retained his condom, which was full and slippery inside. He could feel the warm tip on his leg and felt it start to slide off. He reached down and held it as Maureen blotted his balls and then Jodie's wet puss.

Jodie released her hold on Les and lay back as Maureen blotted her crotch. "Oh, Oh don't rub," she said. "It's too sensitive," and she jerked a bit as Maureen pressed on her belly and mopped up her expressions.

Lester's head was swimming still, but he got up holding the full condom and went into the bath room. He let the condom slip off into the toilet bowel as he sat, sighed and urinated. He was happy about being so sexually spent, but he wasn't satisfied. Jodie was good, but she wasn't Maureen. He wondered if he could get it up one more time?

He stood, flushed the toilet and began to wash the cum off his dick, he felt the warm water on his balls, as he held his crotch next to the lip of the sink, the cold porcelain made his scrotum contract, but it felt good in an odd sort of way.

o~O~o

Gilhoulie was on his fourth beer and sat in a folding chair on his patio watching his geeks interact with the girls, who smiled and giggled as the boys tried to make conversation. Young Foxworthy was trying to kiss a fat girl with a slight mustache over in a corner of the yard. He glanced at his watch and looked up as a skinny girl in a short skirt slipped a fat bratwurst into her purse, nervously scanning to see if anyone noticed.

Gilhoulie caught her eye and she blushed. Gilhoulie just winked and nodded. She smiled at him, still blushing and turned away.

o~O~o

Murphy came back to the bedroom and saw the women whispering and giggling softly. They were still naked and had the hand towels between their legs. He interrupted them by crawling up the bed skimming his hand along Maureen smooth leg and kissed her. Jodie smiled at him so he leaned across Maureen's chest and kissed Jodie softly. His chest was just rubbing Maureen's nipple and he held his position and looked deep into Jodie's eyes. "How was that Jodie, Good eh?"

Jodie blushed and grinned, moving over to let Lester get between them. She kept touching him as he got settled. He was looking at Maureen's face and rubbing her abdomen lightly. Maureen shivered and rolled over to put an arm around Lester's neck and kissed him.

He held her in the kiss for a moment and when she pulled back, he smiled and asked, "How about you, did you enjoy that too."

Maureen giggled and snuggled under his arm, her face soft and smooth on his chest. Jodie pulled up the top sheet over them and lay back on his other side. Jodie started kissing Lester's chest and making small sounds as his nipple contracted under her lips.

Lester sighed and held the two women, the smile on his face was broad as Jodie kept up the assault on his nipple and Maureen softly stroked his belly.

Maureen lifted up on her elbow and smiled at Murphy. "So was it good for you?" She grinned and kept rubbing him lightly. Les ran his hand up her back and caressed her hair, then pulled her over and kissed her.

"Yes," Lester said. He smiled and chucked.

"Just like a man," Jodie said, castigating Lester by pulling on his dick, "to experience such heights of passion that you almost die, and he says, 'Yes,' very nice?".

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers