Horner Springs Retirees #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"Robert, are we almost there?" Barbra Ann asked as the road side trees slowly slid past and she squirmed under Robert's distracting fingers.

"Just two blocks," Robert said and wished he could get Barbra Ann alone

"It's still early, don't you think?" She said and looked at him.

Robert looked sideways at her and said, "It's only nine. You want to... do something?"

She glance back at the other girls and listened to Betty moaning in the back. She leaned close to Robert, "Let's drop off the others and go... do something alone, together."

Robert smiled and sped up.

o~O~o

Betty felt the rumble of the twin exhaust and realized that she had better finish this. She pulled Foxy's head to her mouth harder and began to kiss him viciously her hips began pistoning, her free hand holding his hand firmly against her hot need.

Foxy was getting very close to coming, rubbing his cock on her leg and thinking about the hot slippery pussy on his hand. He tried to rotate his fingers as she stroked her hot pussy on his fingers. It started to make a sucking sound and was getting so violent that he was afraid people could hear the soft slap slap of his hand against her soppy pussy.

o~O~o

June was mortified that that boy was finger banging Betty in the back. She could hear the moans and the concussion of Betty's wet cunt against that boy's hand. Foxy, he had said his name was and Betty had positively thrown herself at him. She sneaked a look and saw to her shock, that Betty was holding his hand and making the noise all by herself. Foxy was humping her leg and her dress was up over her lap. June could see everything! It was disturbing but she had the antidote for her distress in her purse.

o~O~o

G.G. was aghast and almost yelled at Foxy for scaring Mary Lynn again as the noise got worse. Mary Lynn was huddling next to G.G and was squeezing her hand every time there was a slap from the back. G.G.'s hand was getting sore, but she just moved her hand so Mary Lynn was clutching her forefinger and sort of rubbing it up and down. It felt interesting and G.G. wondered how she would get Mary Lynn's clothes off.

o~O~o

Robert pulled up smoothly to stop at the curb in front of the combined dorms quad, just as Betty gave a muffled grunt and moan. Foxy whimpered, there were a couple of meaty sounding slaps before Robert said, "We're here every one."

Foxy looked over the back seat and said, "Already?"

Mary Lynn got out quickly holding G.G.'s hand and stepped away from the car. "Where is your dorm room?"

"469 Albert's Hall, yours?" G.G. asked.

"310 Albert's Hall, just below you. Let me stop and get some things." Mary Lynn said pulling G.G. willingly to Albert's Hall.

o~O~o

Betty was trying to get her dress down, get out and join June who stood outside the window looking at her, waiting, tapping her foot on the sidewalk. Betty kissed Foxy and said, "I have to go, I had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for asking me to the party." Then she spread her legs so Foxy could see her actual pussy, slid over the seat back and out into the night.

Foxy got out gingerly the hot cum in his shorts was now starting to get cool and slick on his belly and he felt like following Betty and June, but he need a shower and soap.

"Good Night Foxy," Robert said as the Buick slipped away into the night.

o~O~o

"Where would you like to go?" Robert asked Barbra Ann.

"Somewhere with a rest room," She smiled at him.

"I know a place," Robert said and made the corner, the old Buick moving with some purpose now.

o~O~o

Foxy stared at the Buick disappearing into the night and waved. He turned around and walked to his dorm almost content. He wiped his hand under his nose and the fresh scent of the pine air was replaced with a slightly biologic smell. He sniffed his fingers again, grinned and wondered if he could take a shower without washing the smell off his hand?

o~O~o

G.G. went to Mary Lynn's room to help her collect her stuff. Mary Lynn gathered it all in a very pretty gym bag then she took G.G. by the hand and walked up to G.G.'s room.

G.G.'s dorm room was sparsely decorated, except for the Computer monitor, the two computers under her desk and a poster or something on the wall over her desk, it was just as it came, bare. Mary Lynn glanced at the poster and couldn't decipher it. She asked, "What are you studying?"

G.G. looked up and said, "Computer Engineering, I wanted to get into software engineering, but they said that I had to take some other classes first, but they had a software class in summer school this term and they let me audit that, while I take my intro classes." She took Mary Lynn's bag and said, "Would you like to sit down? I only have the one chair. I'll set on the bed."

Mary Lynn nodded and pulled the chair up to the bed so they could be closer; she sat and played with her hands in her lap glancing up at G.G. who was sitting on the bed, taking her boots off. "Why do you wear boots in the summer?"

G.G. looked at her, "Because they are my only weapon to fight off predatory men. I may be petite, but with steel toed boots, I don't have to fear those brutes."

Mary Lynn's eyes got big and said, "Do you have to fight them off a lot?" she was reconsidering coming to Futter, if the student body was made up of slavering brutes who required steel tipped boots to keep them in line.

G.G. chuckled, "Only once or twice, Word gets around and most of the guys I work with are nice. I bet you have to watch very carefully?"

"Why do you say that?"

G.G. smiled and touched her face, "'Cause you're so pretty and sweet. I can't see you being violent, even in your own defense."

Mary Lynn blinked, "No, I could never try to hurt anyone. Gosh, that would be terrible. My brothers always kept a watch over me at home. Maybe I had better be more vigilant?"

G.G. smiled at her, "I could watch out for you, if you like." G.G. blushed and took Mary Lynn's hand in hers.

"Oh, I know you're brave and would have probably jumped on those two guys, but G.G. you're not half the size of my brother Bruce. I have my whistle." She opened her purse and pulled out a bright silver whistle, like a coach wore. "Bruce said I should always have it and blow it when ever I needed help."

"Well that's a pretty whistle but you need to wear it around you neck so you can get to it quickly."

"Oh, I do, except it doesn't look very good with this top. I wanted to be pretty tonight." Mary Lynn smiled at G.G., "You asked me to the party and I thought you'd like me pretty." She lowered her eyes and blushed.

G.G. grinned, "You dressed up for me?" She was surprised and elated. Perhaps Mary Lynn was the girl for her?

G.G. said as she pulled her boot off, "Do you want me to help you take the ribbons out of your hair?

Mary Lynn smiled, "Yes, we need to shower before we go to bed and I need to wash out these party colors. It wouldn't do to go to class with them."

G.G. smiled at the thought of Mary Lynn naked. "I could wash your hair. My Mom has a hair salon and I know how to give a great shampoo."

Mary Lynn asked, "Where are you from?

"Flatburg, Iowa, just south of Des Moines. What about you?"

"Scottsdale, Arizona. My Daddy is a judge. Mom thought I should come to school up here. She was a Futter Grad and said that I'd learn a lot up here."

o~O~o

Robert wheeled the Buick to a halt in the alley and backed into a narrow parking place. Barbra Ann said, "Where are we? Is this Horner Alley?"

"Yeah, it isn't developed on this end but, I'm close enough to walk there. My apartment is over the paint store." He opened his door and got out.

Barbra looked around and saw he was going to open her door so she scooted over and waited for him to open the door."It's almost like a date,"she thought and smiled broadly at him as he extended his hand to help her out.

"You can use my bath room, if you like, and we could go down to Horner's Alley, and do something?" He wondered if he sounded too eager, but he couldn't curb his enthusiasm.

Barbra Ann had never been in a boy's apartment alone before, but she trusted Robert. Besides she'd pee her pants if she had to walk the two blocks to the pizzeria. "We need to hurry."

Robert led her up to his apartment and she quickly ducked in to his bath room while Robert tried to straighten up the front room a little. He didn't have a lot of things, so it was pretty tidy if not clean, when Barbra Ann came back out smiling.

"Let me use the bathroom and change then we'll go." Robert said as he passed Barbra.

When Robert came back out of the bathroom he ducked into his bed room, threw all the clutter into his closet, made his bed quickly and changed his uniform shirt and pants for jamms and a hooded sweatshirt. He felt more like himself out of his uniform.

Barbra Ann was looking at his photo mural that took almost one whole wall of his front room.

"That's Macaha in Hawaii, on a big day." He said

"What are those things on top of the waves?" Barbra Ann said pointing to the dark spots on top of the waves.

"Those are surfers and the waves are about forty footers. The guy in the middle is my Dad." Robert smiled. "My mom took the picture. Of course it was before I was born."

"Really, your dad?" Barbra smiled and looked at Robert in his surfer gear. He looked a little less geeky particularly since his zipper was down a good bit and she saw his chest was all tanned with just a few blond hairs.

Barbra blushed and said, "Do you ride the big ones too?"

Robert shook his head, "No, not that big, the biggest I ever surfed were twenty footers, at Maverick. That's a place near my hometown, just south of San Francisco."

"You're from California?"

"Yeah, Santa Cruz, you ever hear of it? Where are you from?"

"O'Neill, Nebraska, you probably never heard of it." She smiled at him and stepped closer to him.

"That's funny, there is a surf shop in Santa Cruz called O'Neill's."

Robert started to step back and lead her out, but sensed she wasn't intending to leave, so he just smiled back at her as she touched his arm.

"Do you have anything to drink? I'm a bit dry."

"Mountain Dew and water. Well, or water I wouldn't want to mix them." Robert said as he went to the kitchen nook that held his sink, hot plate and the small refrigerator.

"Water's fine. I like the water here. It tastes so pure. At home the water tastes like chlorine and mud."

Robert chose the cleanest glass and poured water from the tap, hoping the rusty pipes wouldn't change her mind. He filled her glass and said, "I don't have ice."

Barbra took the glass and drank deeply looking at his eyes over the glass. She smiled, "What's it like in California? You have mountains and stuff, don't you?"

Robert grinned, "Yes, and rivers and plains and deserts too."

Barbra snickered, "Nebraska is all flat. I kind of like seeing the mountains around the valley here."

"You want to sit down?"

Barbra nodded and she sat on his small couch. "You said your mother took the picture?"

Robert joined her and looked at the picture, "Yeah, she was a photographer for a surf magazine and that's how my dad met her, from that picture."

Barbra looked at the picture and then at Robert. She saw he was smiling at the picture. She grinned slightly and asked, "So was it love at first sight?"

Robert smiled and leaned back, "No, it took him three weeks chasing her around before she caught him. That's how my dad phrased it." He laughed softly.

o~O~o

Betty and June were juniors and room mates in the first floor of Bedford Hall, they shared a common room and had their own bedrooms, the common room was divided by a short partition that separated their desks, which were L-shaped and had book cases above on the wall. During the summer session, their class load was light so the book shelves were almost bare. They each had a rather large DVD file. as that was the media that the school used for books and most of the class work. The library was available on the University Wi-Fi network. Students could store all their school work on the network cloud and could view lectures stored on the network.

June went into her room as they came through the door.

Betty drooped off her purse and went into the shared bath room

Betty came out of the bath to find June waiting in her pajamas, "You got ready for bed quick," Betty said as June hurried into the bath.

"You were in there long enough," June said over her shoulder.

Betty smiled and picked up her purse,"I love freshmen,"she thought and was glad she hadn't gotten her blouse soiled. She went into her room to change.

o~O~o

Robert and Barbra were hitting it off and had relaxed on the love seat. Robert had put on some music with his remote and she had let him put his arm around her. She kicked off her shoes and curled her legs up on the love seat and leaned against his chest. Robert was fingering her hair and it felt sort of disturbing to Barbra Ann, but she didn't want him to stop.

"Robert?"

"Yes"

"Have you started your Human Sexual Relations classes?" She looked up at his face and saw shock and glee. She blushed and said, "I started mine a week ago. Have you been tested yet?"

"No, I start next Tuesday, I took the tests last Friday, but I don't have the results."

Barbra smiled, "Have you got access to the class, on the net?"

"No, I don't have a password yet."

She grinned and said, "You could help me with my homework even if you aren't tested."

Robert said, "What kind of Homework?"

Barbra Ann giggled and said, "TST, Tactile Sensitivity Testing. That's what comes first."

Robert asked, "How would we do that?"

"Take off your shirt." Barbra Ann said sitting up and turning to look at him.

Robert grinned and took off his hoodie. He was bronzed and muscular and his tousled blond hair was curly. She took off his glasses and put them on his desk behind her and laid her hands on his chest smiling into his eyes. She glanced down at his furry belly and touched the hair around his navel, he was an inny she noticed and she ran her hands lightly over his chest and cupped her hands over his broad shoulders. He looked so different out of his uniform. She leaned down and kissed his chest lightly, then kissed his neck and felt the start of some stubble on his cheek under her lips.

"Do I get to do that to you?" Robert said, feeling her hands becoming more aggressive.

Barbra Ann said, "Well, that's the idea. I'd take off my top but you'd laugh." She blushed and glanced down.

"Oh no, I wouldn't. I'll bet you are very pretty, with your shirt off."

She grinned and said, "Well, Okay but you better not laugh." She slipped her top over her head and let him see her rather flat chest. Her breasts were almost nonexistent, but she had puffy nipples that stood out a half an inch, dark and pointy. She looked at Roberts face and was glad to see he was thrilled at her small breasts. "What do you think?"

Robert reached out and ran his hand down her ribs just skimming her skin with a look of wonder on his face. Barbra Ann kissed him and pushed him back on the love seat. Robert wrapped one arm around her and let his other hand experience this smooth soft wonder from Nebraska.

o~O~o

Albert Hall had central bathing rooms and the freshmen girls shared the four shower stalls on each floor. Two of the single stalls were in use when Mary Lynn and G.G. came into the baths, wrapped in their towels and carrying Mary's bag.

G.G. said, "We can use the big one and I can wash your hair." She held the door open.

Mary Lynn hung her towel on the hook and smiled at G.G. "Let me get my shampoo and conditioner, and she dug into her bag.

G.G. giggled and took off her towel, looking at Mary Lynn's cute butt.She has dimples in her butt,G.G. mused as she hung her towel on the hook.

The shower stall was equipped with two hand shower units that could be hung on various attachments at various heights, or used as a wand. There was a shelf to hold the shampoo and soaps that Mary Lyn had brought. Mary arranged it on the shelf as G.G. adjusted the water temperature on one of the wands.

G.G. asked, "Do you want me to do your hair first?"

"No, I want to get this sun cream off first," Mary Lynn took the wand from G.G. and hung it on the wall bracket that matched her height. She smiled and let the water run over her face as she rubbed her hands over her face and shoulders and grinned at G.G. "Are you watching me?"

G.G. blushed from her waist to her hair line and giggled. "You're so perfect. Gosh it makes me feel like an ugly duckling." She smiled bravely.

Mary Lynn pulled G.G. under the shower and said, "You are very pretty, in a different sort of way."

"What do you mean?" G.G. wondered if "different sort of way" was code for something.

"Well your dark skin and eyes are very attractive, I think anyway." She grinned at G.G. "You just need some plucking and, a little sun cream and you'll have nothing to be ashamed of."

G.G. felt the hot water on her chest and looked down, "That's what I got, nothing." She looked at Mary, "You got lovely ones."

Mary Lynn turned and bounced on her heels, "You think so. They are a little small, but they bounce." She giggled and bounced her boobies for G.G.

o~O~o

June was sitting at her desk and doing something, Betty vaguely noticed as she came into the common room in her nighty. It was just an extra long tee shirt but it was comfortable. Betty sat at her desk and turned on her computer. She wanted to watch her favorite lecture again before bed.

"What are you doing?" Betty asked June over the partition.

June said, "I can't believe the way you threw yourself at that boy!"
"I mean, he's only a freshman. Gosh he could have all kinds of crud."

Betty laughed, "You weren't watching. He's almost compulsive about cleanliness. He washed his hands at least three times during the party, and just before we left. I like freshmen, they are so... appreciative." Betty giggled and said, "They don't demand a blow job if you plan it right, and they will move your furniture for free."

June laughed and looked over the partition at Betty. She grinned, "You're still a conniving slut, Here!" Her hand held the fat bratwurst, now encapsulated by a tiger stripped condom tied at the bitter end.

Betty gasped, "Where did you find that!"

"At the party, I was watching you eating and I though about how you sucked Paul Gorman last year. Your eyes were closed and you bit down on that greasy cock and your teeth met. I almost came in my seat."

Betty looked puzzled, "I know the night you mean, but I never bit him."

"No, tonight when we sat with Foxy and that tall guy, Robert and you were sucking your sausage and their eyes were bugging out." June giggled into her hand and said, "I thought you were going to cause a scene, but then you bit down and Foxy's mouth, which had been hanging open as you slipped that thing between your lips, his mouth snapped shut, he almost had a coronary when your teeth snapped shut." June burst out laughing and rubbed the stiffness against her breasts.

Betty laughed, "I saw that." She said, "Come over here with that thing."

June laughed, came around the partition and leaned up against Betty's desk; Betty rolled her chair back and looked at the firm sausage encased in the stripped condom. "Where did you get a tiger stripped condom?"

"Mr. Gilhoulie, he gave me a variety pack when he was talking about the Sexual Responsibility Program, you should have been paying attention. But don't worry I got one for you too." June went around and picked up the package of condoms, bringing them back to Betty.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers