Horner Springs Retirees #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Betty looked at the cellophane package and saw maybe a dozen variously colored packaged condoms. She smiled, "Mr. Gilhoulie is generous as well as strong," as she eyed the package and tore it open with her teeth. "Did you hear about him tossing Larry Chambers out of the party?"

o~O~o

"No!, Robert, don't!" Barbra Ann said softly, Robert groaned, and looked up at her face, she was smiling and said, "No, Now we have to ... Let me get my breath," and she rebuttoned her pants and held her hand out. Robert took her hand a helped her sit up. She was still breathing hard but she put her hand on his cheek, "It's only homework, if you ... If you access each step." She smiled, "You understand? It's the test of self discipline. That is the first of many steps, Robert."

"What?" Robert said with bewilderment.

Barbra pushed him back into the corner, "You sit over there and we just caress each other with our eyes for five minutes and talk." Barbra Ann sat back in the other corner of the love seat and pulled her feet up between them. She smiled nervously and said, "So how did it feel?"

Robert was still holding his breath as he regained control of his actions. He had heard the warnings about Sexual Harassment and wanted to stay out of jail. He blinked at her, but she was in his soft vision range on the other end of the couch. Robert smiled at her self consciously, "You are so soft and smooth. I could feel your muscles. You're in good shape, and you're ticklish." He grinned at her and saw the hint of a smile on her face.

"Well your lips on my ribs were so soft and nibbly." She chuckled and realized that Robert must not be able to see very well. She watched him as he tried to keep his eyes from looking at her chest. She giggled and said, "You sir are interesting. I hadn't realized how chiseled you are. Do you swim a lot?"

"Yeah. Almost every day." Robert's father said it helped dissipate the aggressive sexual tendencies and allowed a man to concentrate on the important things. But Robert just thought if you wore your body out, and went to sleep that you could probably stay out of jail.

Barbra Ann said, "I swim the 200 meter races; I hope I can get on the team with the breast stroke." She raised her arms over her head and said, "Low brag coefficient," She saw Robert's reaction was a big grin.

"Puns? Barbra Ann, Are you taking English Lit?" Robert smiled at her.

o~O~o

G.G. sat in her desk chair and let Mary Lynn dry her hair, with the dryer. Mary had a soap for every thing. She had let G.G. sample her Pear Blossom vaginal wash, "It's ph balanced and recommended by Doctors," Mary Lynn had said nodding and rubbed G.G.'s loose lips softly. G.G. had shivered and that made Mary Lynn grin at her and she let G.G. wash her with the Pear Blossom stuff. It made her all slippery and they stared into each others eyes and got their vaginas very clean.

Mary Lynn turned off the hair drier and came around in front of G.G. brushing her hair, and smiling as she brushed it this way and that, "You need to brush more often. It's good for your hair."

"You have beautiful hair."

"That's because I brush it 100 strokes every day. It's so straight though. Yours has texture, and is kind of curly. You ought to let it grow."

G.G. blushed, "No, it gets all tangled and takes too much time."

Mary Lynn nodded, "Yeah, I guess I should be happy with my hair, but I like curls." Mary Lynn leaned back against the desk, "Are you a lesbian?"

G.G. was stunned. She had to say something, but she couldn't say it.

Mary Lynn put her hand on G.G. shoulder and said, "It's okay, if you are. I have a good friend at home that is a lesbian. But I never let her ... You know, do anything."

"Well, I don't know if I am a lesbian or not." My mom is a lesbian and my Aunt Spike is too. I always thought that was how I would be." G.G. looked at Mary Lynn's face.

"Aunt Spike?" Mary Lynn asked staring at G.G.

G.G chuckled, "Yeah, her name is Stephanie but she goes by Spike. She runs a gym in my home town and she helped my mom start her hair dressing business."

"Is she nice?" Mary Lynn stroked her silky hair with the brush and G.G. lost her train of thought.

After a moment G.G. said, "Aunt Spike nice? She's very blunt. She doesn't suffer fools, and she can bench press two hundred pounds. She told me she had done two seventy five in her younger years."

"Do you know how lesbians... do it?" Mary Lynn said putting her brush on the desk.

G.G. eyes got wide and she nodded, "A little."

Mary Lynn giggled, "I masturbate, Do you." Mary Lynn asked suppressing her glee.

G.G. blushed and nodded, in fact she was flexing her special place right now.

"Can you show me how lesbians do it?" Mary Lynn asked.

G.G. grinned and got out of the chair, took May Lynn to the bed and said, "It's late we should get to bed."

Mary Lynn dropped her pajama bottoms and smiled at G.G. G.G. pulled down her rather clingy drawers and almost tripping as she slipped into the bed behind Mary Lynn.

o~O~o

Betty and June were finishing off testing the condom sampler. They had found the papaya flavored ones, and used the U.net to research the claims on the package. They had found the Gilhoulie Enterprises web site to be very informative and they thought the natural flavor of the spermicidal, ph balanced lubricant to be interesting.

They also found it made the fat bratwurst, slip and slide easily. They were on June's bed and rubbing themselves pussy to pussy, sharing the bratwurst. June was so close she was starting to cramp up as Betty was hogging the bratwurst. "Oh, push Betty, push it in."

Betty who had relaxed a bit squeezed the bratwurst with her abdominal muscles and bent forward, causing the bratwurst to hit the spot for June, who groaned and shook. The bratwurst was being squeezed deeper and June stuffed her face in and pillow and screamed, "Oh fuck!" into the pillow. She had taken the precaution to have a pillow handy because there was no a moaning after eleven rule and she didn't want to get on Mrs. Hagerty's shit list. She moaned into the pillow as Betty kept rubbing for a while longer.

Betty jerked to a stop and collapsed on the bed, rubbing her self slowly as she moaned softly. June tossed a pillow at her and Betty shut up.

o~O~o

Barbra Ann had cuddled to Robert's chest as they talked. His fingers were touchy feely and Barbra giggled a lot. She found this spot where Robert was especially ticklish and had stuck her tongue in his navel making him lift her bodily off him.

She giggled, "Serves you right for tickling me." She looked around and found her top. She smiled at him and said, "I had a good time Robert. But I've got a midnight curfew."

Robert got his glasses and looked at the time, "It's only eleven ten."

She grinned, "I don't want to have to hurry, I need to brush my hair. But, we'll probably will get it all messed up when you kiss me good bye. You like to play with my hair."

Robert smiled and looked at her with his glasses on. She was different, all sharp like and her nipples were covered in those crinkles, which tickled when you touched them with your tongue. "I promise not to mess up your hair."

"Do you have a condom?" Barbra Ann asked looking innocently hopeful.

Robert said, "Yes." He didn't say that he had two dozen of them.

"Good, then I can pay you back for helping with my homework."

"How?" Robert said looking at her as she put her top on the back of the love seat.

"Hurry and get one and I'll show you."

Robert found a condom in his desk drawer and handed it to her.

She nipped the corner of the package with her teeth and said, looking at Robert's face. "Drop you pants and let me put it on."

Robert pulled his jamms down and his dick swung up. She grinned and said, "Is it okay if I touch it?"

"Yeah."

"I saw how to do this in the class notes. Let me see if it works." Barbra Ann said as her hand grasped his cock lightly. She squeezed it softly and smiled up at him. She grinned, "We better hurry." She found the nipple of the condom and dropped it onto the head of his cock and ran her hand down unrolling the condom until she had it down to the root. She smiled and ran her hand up and down, "Does it feel good." She asked innocently.

Robert nodded and grinned.

She had Robert sit on the sofa, without taking her hands off his cock. She ended up kneeing between his knees and rubbing her nipple on his thigh as she stroked and felt Roberts cock. "I never felt a penis before. I always wondered what it was like. It's not as hard as I thought. And it's shaped different than I thought." She grinned and said, "What feels better, here," and she squeezed his root, "or here," and her hands slid up and polished his knob.

Robert jerked and said, "Oh there. I like it on the end."

Barbra giggled and said, "I thought so. " She squeezed his cock and the lubricant let the condom slide in a silky film over his frenum. Robert was holding his breath.

"Oh, you can come, this isn't resistance training yet," Barbra Ann said as she began to stroke harder and watched his face get all contorted as she leaned in close and used her eyes to capture his spirit. She had read that watching a man climax was exciting but she thought it was foolish, until now.

Robert jerked his hips up and Barbra squeezed his cock hard like they had said on the handout. Robert pulled away and Barbra Ann stroked his cock harder and squeezing and pumping his sperm out into the condom. She watched as the tip filled and Robert moaned and sank back on the loveseat. She found that when Robert went flaccid, after a few moments that the condom came off the end of his cock easily and she had all his emissions in the bag, so to speak.

Barbra Ann, laughed, "Gosh I didn't realize that you'd ejaculate so much."

Robert laughed breathlessly. "Is that part of the class?"

Barbra Ann nodded, "Well it's later on in the schedule but you were so nice and accommodating. I thought it was only fair. Was it?"

"Oh yes, I'm only sorry I couldn't do the same for you." Robert sat up and put his hands in her hair and kissed her softly, His hands began to roam and she giggled.

"Pull your pants up Robert. We've only got twenty minutes to get me home." She said, "I'll flush this and wash my hands," and she took the flaccid condom to the bathroom.

Robert pulled up his jamms and felt his softening penis fall down next to his leg. Robert was acutely aware of how it hung and he smiled to his father, up atop that big roller in the picture. "I think she likes me Dad." He grinned and thought how it had felt like shooting the curl at Maverick, All adrenalin and the feel of being almost out of control as the elemental nature of the world swirled around him.

Barbra had squeezed all the air out of the condom then tied a knot in it to hold all the sperm in. She washed her hands and the condom to get off the remaining lubricant. She dried her hands and the condom, and then put the condom in her panties, to keep it warm on her belly. She grinned as she thought about how she would get an extra ten points for the specimen, since she didn't have to fuck him for it. She brushed her hair lightly and came out, slipped her top and jacket on and they walked out with their arms around each other.

o~O~o

G.G. was face down on Mary Lynn's pussy and was licking her lips softly, Mary Lynn had her face buried in G.G. crotch and was sucking. G.G. shivered and pressed her pussy to Mary Lynn's hot mouth. G.G. froze as Mary Lynn's tongue circled her opening and then up over her clit. "Oh... Ahaa," G.G. whimpered as she flexed her special place and felt waves of pleasure run through her body. She hung on the edge for a moment and then slowly collapsed on Mary Lynn.

Mary Lynn pushed her over on her side, and then sat up laughing; "Now it's my turn to be on top."

G.G. smiled at her as she fell over on her back and held up her hands to cradle Mary Lynn's hips as her pussy tickled G.G.'s nose. G.G. giggled and licked from her hood, down between her lips and ran her tongue into Mary Lynn's pink lips. Mary Lynn had small lips like G.G.'s but they got very red and swollen as she got hotter. G.G. liked the way that Mary Lynn moaned between G.G.'s legs and she could feel the vibrations on her own taunt vulva. G.G. kept circling her tongue in the pink clinching pudding of Mary Lynn's soon to climax, pussy. It was only the third time she had ever done it, and the two times before had just been sleep over fooling around. Each time the two girls had told her that their mothers didn't want G.G. to sleep over any more.

G.G. thought there was little chance of that happening now.

Mary Lynn began to hump her hips to G.G.'s mouth and groaned so elegant like, that G.G. could almost feel the contractions herself. She sucked Mary Lynn's clit and licked her glans. That was what Mary Lynn had explained was the name for the clit. G.G. didn't care what it was called she just knew that it was a marvelous gland.

G.G. could feel Mary Lynn flex her special place. The mouth of her vagina closed over G.G.'s tongue and Mary Lynn jerked a bit, and then sank down on G.G. hot tongue. G.G. kissed and licked, softly until Mary Lynn rolled off holding her mound and making soft sounds.

G.G. turned on the bed and pulled the covers up over them, She got Mary Lynn settled on the pillows and lay beside her. Mary Lyn held her and G.G. snuggled next to her beautiful new friend.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers