Horner Springs Retirees #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Lester rolled her up on his belly and pulled her knees up. She whimpered and kissed his neck. Her hips began to move and she pushed up on her arms, her hands on his shoulders, and her hair tosseled over half her face. Lester thrust up against her she growled and humped him furiously.

Lester grabbed her hips in a slow deep stroke. She was wiggling to catch his crown with her G-spot and she would grunt each time she hit it. She humped him and he slow stroked and between the both of them it got pretty sweaty.

Maureen climaxed suddenly her contractions were waves of overwhelming exaltation and led Lester to a shivering fit as he filled his condom, he could feel the pressure from the tight condom restrict his spurting. They collapsed in each others arms and held each other kissing as they caught their breath.

Maureen pulled up the sheet and held him for a long while.

oO~Oo

The next morning, she is up with Murphy early as he prepared to go in to the post office. He gave her the ruby pin and said, "You put it in the lapel of that navy suit and every time you get an envious look, think of me."

"You're giving it to me?" She asked wondering why he would do that.

"Only a loan, you have to bring it back, say seven thirty next Saturday, and then I can give you a wake up call on Sunday?"

Maureen smiled and kissed his freshly shaven and perfumed cheek and said, "A jewel in itself is only a setting for a memory, It's a date."

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12