Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure."

"I'm sure. I honestly do feel bad about teasing you, baby, and I've got it coming."

"Okay then. I'll meet you downstairs?"

"In about three-quarters of hour. I need to get ready."

Willow had read that queens condemned to death had practiced their approaches to the headsman's block many times so that their death would be regal and graceful. She wondered if princesses selected for sacrifice to some rapacious god would take great care to be properly beautiful before being thrown into thecenote or strangled with a silk cord or disemboweled. In somewhat the same mind she showered, shaved, exfoliated and moisturized before carefully doing her makeup and hair. She stood in front of the full-length mirror and looked at herself carefully. Blond and curvy, she had skin so fair that in some places the blue veins showed through, especially in her belly with its slight swelling into the second trimester of pregnancy. Well, in a while she wouldn't be fair and white anymore, she'd be red and striped. She'd also be crying and screaming. However, unless it got totally out of hand she wouldnot, she swore, use a safe word.

Once she decided she was ready, Willow looked at the clock. Yep, three-quarters of an hour was nearly up so she slipped on the pair of mules she'd brought with her and borrowing one of Laurie's silk robes, headed down the stairs. The basement door looked normal enough from the outside but when she went through it and pulled behind her, it boomed ominously and made a heavy, solid-sounding 'clunk' as the latch threw. Justin was standing next to the 'H' frame with his shirt off and a cat-o-nine tail flogger in his hand. Head held high, Willow walked over to the frame and let the robe flow off her shoulders and puddle on the floor. Stepping into the frame she raised her arms and closed her eyes in anticipation.

With deliberate slowness, Justin strapped her into the frame and then taking coils of silk rope, bound her tightly. He wove a pattern that held her arms tight to the uprights and after cuffing her feet down, did the same from her ankles to her knees. Braiding her hair, he pulled it tight to the crossbeam over her head and fastened a high collar around her neck.

"Blindfold?" he asked.

After a second's thought Willow nodded shortly and then watched the black silk approach her face and then block out all light. Now her world was sound and touch and she strained to hear the approach of the floggers strands before they struck.

Time, she later mused, gets weird under such circumstances. Objectively she knew Justin only waited a minute or so before beginning the flogging but bound and in the dark it seemed like an hour before the was a split second of hissing as the strands flew until the electric arc of the sting across her buttocks.

"Ow!"

The tattoo on her flesh began. Left, right, up and down Justin painted a pattern of red stripes the white flesh of her backside. When they were fiery red and Willow was howling and protesting he began to work down her thighs.

"You're hurting me! Ow! Please stop!" All the proper responses but not a breath of safe word did Willow utter as the delicious sting spread down her legs and the endorphin high rose in her brain. There was a pause and then Justin ran his nails up and down the backs of her knees before starting the left and right up her back to her shoulders.

Stepping to one side he smacked her sharply across the belly. That's when the rush hit full strength and tears flooded the blindfold as Willow let out a wail, her cries changing tenor, becoming more erotic. But she's asked for a whole body workout and Justin was holding her to her word. He covered each breast with red stripes, her belly and the front of her thighs.

Willow heard the flogger thump softly as he put it down. What was next? She felt the warmth of his body only inches away and smelled his sweat.

"And now for thepiece de resistance, Willow," he growled and with the softest flogger in the rack, beat a quick tattoo right square on her vulva. Now she really screamed until he put it down and with one finger pressed her clitoris.

Orgasm! Without movement he simply held the finger in place letting her grind against it as she shuddered and spasmed uncontrollably. When she finally stopped and was gasping, he unfastened her cuffs, helped her up into the stanchion and buckled her in, ass high and down on her elbows. A ratchet began to click and Willow's knees were inexorably spread until her swollen, sopping pussy was displayed below the pucker of her ass. She felt Justin blow softly on the next target of his attention and shivered. He was a Tantric adept, capable of orgasm after orgasm without ejaculation. He could sodomize her for an hour if he chose. And he might!

She felt the slim, slippery tip of a LubeShooterTM slide inside her anus and pause as Justin emptied its contents into her.He isn't even going to stretch me out. He's just greasing me up so he can jam it in. I'm gonna be so used . . .

She was right. Dropping his jeans, kneeling behind her and jerking himself stiff, Justin lined up his cock on her brown star, took a hip in each hand and pushed.

Willow squealed. But then, as the burn subsided, she began to moan softly. With each thrust came a quiet "Ooah!" as Justin settled into a steady rhythm. How long did he intend to pleasure himself? She could only wait, helplessly tethered, until he chose to release her.

Gawd, she's tight. I guess Jake doesn't take this road very often. Damn, this feels good. It must feel good to her too, from the sound of it. Damn, those are the same noises I made when Betsy Rogers was 'massaging my prostate'. Was she teaching me that not only is it physically wonderful but that being the submissive is good sometimes, too?

*****

Half an hour later Justin, spent and satiated, was sitting on the big sofa in front of the fireplace with Willow curled up on his lap.

"So now do you know what happens to naughty girls who tease?"

Willow giggled. "Now I know what I need to do whenever I want an endorphin high. You wield a mean flogger, Mr. Heityme. Besides, I wasn't just teasing you. You getting into Raji and Abed's panties is inevitable, lover. First they'll seduce each other's husbands into the delights of another man's wife's charms. Then, because Jake is the men's best friend here in Horner Springs, he and I will join the party. And since Laurie is Jake's other main squeeze and you are her's, within a month or less you'll be watching Raji's amazing boobs bounce and sway while she rides you cowgirl and you doggy-style her in front of a big mirror. And they aren't the only ones. I know how good you were in HS classes because Laurie told me so and you've shown me any number of times. And I know how many of your classmates you made very happy. So get out of the monogamy-for-a-given-value-thereof mindset. You are going to be a popular member of the community and I don't just mean other students."

Justin was somewhat abashed. Since he moved in with Laurie his sexual adventures with other students had come to a halt—except when they involved HS classwork. Somehow he was able to divorce 'schoolwork' from what he considered his 'family' on the hill and now he was being told that things didn't work like that in Horner Springs.

"A popular member of the community? Like as in what?"

"Like as in getting invited to parties and joining in on the sexual fun, dummy. What did you think I meant? Like in being really easy to seduce whenever some horny chick takes a shine to you. Like being nice to women of a certain age. How much clearer do I need to be?"

"Uh, I do have this degree to finish. And I only expect to be in Horner Springs after I graduate now and again. Remember? I'm the one who wants to be the international consultant?"

Willow stuck her tongue in Justin's ear and wiggled it. "That remains to be seen, baby, but right now let's head for bed. You've had time to rest so now you get to make nice-type love to me. After all, Laurie won't be home until tomorrow evening."

*****

The elk hunt had been uncommonly successful. Two six-point heads with capes waited at Jonas Brothers Taxidermy. In six to nine months the Patel and Doss fireplaces would have impressive trophies hanging over them and Raji and Abed would be decked out in fringed buckskin jackets. Jake, Willow, Laurie and Justin would have new elk hide Tony Lama boots but as far as Jake was concerned, the ultimate trophy was the blood-rare standing rib roast of venison that sat in the center of the dining room table.

Justin had been assigned the task of turning down the beds in both the master and guest bedrooms of both homes, mostly because Laurie told him too and Willow found the idea secretly amusing, so when he emerged he found his 'family' and four guests standing around with glasses of champagne.

"Justin, honey, come get a glass!" Betsy Rogers called out as Cody poured, "and have you met Tony and Debbie Witherspoon?"

Justin accepted the glass with a smile but inside his head was a blur of questions. Each home had a master and a guest room. He'd just finished pushing together the twin beds in each guest room to make a California king so the sleeping accommodations were now for eight. Or perhaps that would better be put 'non-sleeping' accommodations. Obviously he would not be climbing in with Laurie, that would be inhospitable by Horner Springs standards, and he suspected that Willow would have her eye on someone less familiar. So, would he be having sex with a notorious bisexual or with a woman who topped him by a good seven inches? 'Height don't matter when you're on your back' he'd heard once but who would be on their back? He could feel his ears starting to redden again. Oh, damn . . .

Fortunately, no one noticed—or at least no one said anything and the meal went on congenially. The cow elk roast was excellent and so were all the side dishes—and the wine. The conversation drifted between Jake's recounting of the hunt, Laurie's leering rendition of the conversation between Raji and Abed, gossip about various faculty members and local politicians and discussions of what research each member of the faculty had going on.

At last Jake stood up and handed the last bottle of wine around the table with the directive, "Ladies and gentlemen, charge your glasses. A toast is in order."

When everyone had at least a little something to drink in their glass, Jake reached into his vest and pulled out an envelope.

"I am delighted to announce," he began, "that Professor Van Kanaal is pleased to report that Justin's recent paper,An Examination of Select Artemisia and Mycorrhizal relations: A study in high plains subsoil interspecies chemical communication has been accepted byNature for publication. Van Kanaal has waived his right as Justin's faculty advisor to claim authorship so Justin gets full credit. He also wishes to announce that the paper has caused the department to extend to Justin an invitation into the doctoral program and to a position as lecturer in Ecological Studies. So—a toast to our newest faculty member. Here's to Justin!"

"Hear, hear" rang across the room leaving Justin open mouthed and speechless. It had been an interesting study but he hadn't had much in the way of expectations for it. Surprisingly, somehow it had struck a chord with the editors of the most prestigious scientific publication of them all. Accepted into the doctoral program and he hadn't even finished his bachelor's yet?

"Th—thank-you, thank-you all. I—I don't even know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything else, dear," Laurie said calmly, "just bask in our admiration. No one we know has ever done anything like this before. Come, let's all go into the living room and let the 'dessert' begin."

Like many a young academic, Justin could be pretty oblivious to things outside his immediate interest. So even though he was quite familiar with the McAllister's living room it never quite sunk in why the four club chairs in front of the wood burning stove were the way they were. As the older men settled into them and the women distributed themselves around it finally dawned on him that these were foreplay chairs. The men would sit down, the ladies would choose a lover and sit on his lap. The kissing, nuzzling, fondling would begin followed by the undressing and then off everyone would go to a bedroom. Except that Laurie sat on Cody's lap, Willow on Anthony's, and Debbie on Jake's. That left him with Betsy.

She took his hand and sat in the fourth chair, pulling him onto her lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Come here, you sexy beast."

"M—me?"

"Lover boy, you are the acknowledged sexiest man on campus. Just ask any undergraduate woman. You're whipcord tough, crazy smart, intensely focused on whatever you're doing, and to top it off you forcibly seduced the chair of Human Sexuality into being your mistress. And when it strikes you to get in touch with your inner Dom? Well, that's just the stuff of legend. And tonight I get you all to myself."

She started unsnapping the front of his Pendleton Canyon wool shirt while sinking her teeth gently into the lobe of his ear. Rolling his eyes to the sides, Justin saw that the other three women were already naked to the waist and that Willow was lifting up so Anthony could slide her denim skirt and silk thong off leaving her sitting nude on his thighs. Laurie had pulled Cody's mouth to her nipples and was sighing with pleasure as he put lips and tongue to work. About that time Betsy pulled the shirt down off his shoulders and began tweaking his nipples and licking the inside of his ear.

"Shouldn't we get up and go to one of the bedrooms?" he asked hesitantly.

Betsy chuckled. "When I decide it's time, I'll carry you. I can bench press my own weight." She undid his belt buckle. "Now let me pull your Wranglers off, my man, I want to see all of you—again."

A few more minutes of this and the other three couples stood up, the men leaning down and lifting the women up and over their shoulders to hang head down behind them. To Justin's amazement, that's exactly what Betsy did to him. It seemed she wasn't kidding about how strong she was and how much she could lift. It was an odd sensation being carried off like pirate booty while the other women squealed in delight.

Out of the living room and down the hall into the main McAllister guest room she carried him, shutting the door behind them before dropping him unceremoniously on the bed he'd turned down only an hour or so before. Without letting him recover she lay full length and still fully clothed on top of him, burying her mouth in his for the longest. The she ran a line of hard, sucking kisses down his neck and out to his shoulder.

"I—I don't expect you want me in touch with my inner Dom?" Justin asked with a touch of a quaver in his voice.

Raising up on her elbows Betsy looked down at him possessively. "No," she whispered, "I don't. Tomorrow may be different but tonight you aremy plaything."

Justin took a deep breath and let it out, relaxing into submission. He put his arms around her neck and wrapped his legs around her hips.

"Okay, then. I'm yours."

"Good."

Betsy rolled off him and stood up, unfastening her rough silk blouse as she did. As her clothing came away, she revealed underneath it a black leather harness that enclosed and lifted her breasts and wrapped tightly around her sculptured torso and the tops of her muscular thighs. After shinnying out of her Lady 501's she looked down at him and licked her lips.

"We'll start with a 69," she said huskily, "and then get to the main event."

Swinging her leg over his face, Betsy straddled Justin and lowered her pussy straight onto his mouth while wrapping her own around his cock. Since his first sexual encounter in Intro to Bondage, Justin had had a lot of oral sex from a fair number of women. None of them had prepared him for the power Betsy put into it. It was, he declared later, like fucking a vacuum cleaner and really distracting from his 'job' of eating her pussy. But apparently that wasn't terribly important because before he could get a good feel that she was approaching climax she had his phallus as hard as it'd ever been and climbed off.

"Legs up, honey; now I'm going to take you." By now the look in her eye had turned from possessive to predatory and Justin thought,Now I know how much trouble I'm in. She's gonna ream me so hard I may have to sit on a pillow tomorrow. Gawd, the power of the woman. I'll bet Cody does everything she tells him.

Taking a Reeldoe StoutTM from the nightstand, Betsy inserted the bulb into her vagina and gripping it with well-toned Kegel muscles knelt between Justin's raised feet. Calmly she squirted a blob of KY jelly on the end of it and smeared it around. Then, skootching forward, she pressed the big dong against the opening of his ass and with a single smooth movement drove it inside.

"UUuuuhhh!"

She leaned forward on her elbows once again and took his face in her hands. "Now," she whispered, "tonight you are all mine." Her back muscles, strengthened by many hours in the gym, began to drive the dildo in and out remorselessly, each thrust making Justin grunt or moan with the pleasure of the sensation. His arms around her neck, his eyes closed and his mouth slackly open, Justin submitted. How long she pegged him he couldn't have said but finally, after what seemed like hours she whispered, "Cum for me!" and sped up the pace. Tightening the muscles he normally used to keep from cumming, he felt the tension rise and then with a shout erupted between them. Once, twice, three times he spurted and then collapsed.

She kissed him softly and withdrew. "Let's get cleaned up. It's sleepy time."

*****

In the morning Justin awoke to the smell of coffee and the sound of a shower running. He sat up and stretched and discovered an insulated carafe and a full mug sitting on the nightstand next to him. The shower stopped as he took the first sip and a few minutes later Betsy came out wearing a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Get showered and shaved quick, honey. Willow put some sort of brioche/French toast breakfast bread in the oven but it won't be ready to eat for at least a half hour. That gives us more time together. Scoot!"

Following directions, he showered and shaved and came to find Betsy on all fours on the carpet with her pussy and ass pointed at the bathroom door. She looked over her shoulder, winked and wiggled her butt.

"Stick it in. It's your turn, sexy beast."

The same Kegel muscles that held the Reeldoe StoutTM so firmly now gripped his cock like a fist. Fucking Betsy was like getting the world's best hand job. Knowing they didn't have a lot of time he made no attempt to hold off as long as possible but pounded her ass until he felt the tension rise, his shoulders tingle and his face feel like a stretched balloon and then emptied himself into her.

"Good one," she smiled.

After putting their clothes back on the two went to breakfast with Justin commenting softly as they walked, "If this was the trouble I got into for sleeping through your tutorial I'm going to tell every freshman guy to do the same. Betsy, you could be addictive."

She laughed in response. "Well, thank-you, Justin. I'll just have to tell Laurie that she needs to cultivate your submissive side more often."

*****

After a hearty breakfast and multiple cups of coffee it was time for the guests to depart, or at least that's what Justin thought. He was rather startled when instead of waving good-bye to the Witherspoons, Laurie kissed him and grabbing an overnight bag climbed into the Explorer with Anthony. "See you tomorrow, Honey," she called out.