Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Willow did the same with Cody leaving Betsy with her arm around Jake's waist and Debbie taking Justin's hand and leading him next door to his and Laurie's home. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and snickered. "Of course I'm spending the night with you, stud muffin. I've had all the rest at one time or another and getting fucked by you sort of completes a set. So don't look so surprised. Call it my way of welcoming in the newest faculty member."

Closing the door behind them she put her arms around his neck and looked at him with mischief. "The faculty here works hard, baby. We are dead serious about teaching but we also keep up our research. So when we get the chance to play? We play just as hard. I want to go downstairs. Laurie told me about some new additions to her basement, but you have horses to feed and stables to clean. I'll change all the beds and throw a one-pot in the slow cooker. Work first, play later."

*****

That evening over hot stew Justin screwed up his courage and asked, "Debbie, I don't want to come across as prying but at first I thought you were lesbian. Then I found out about Anthony. Now I'm kind of wondering, are you really bi or is your 'hobby' more like Laurie's. Flexible female sexuality is what you study, not necessarily what you are?"

Debbie laughed out loud. "Honey, I'm a true 50-50 bisexual. In high school I was all hot for the boys but by the time I got to college I was always scoping out the girls my dates considered hot. After a while I got up the guts to tell one particular girl that I thought she smoldered but wondered why she never seemed to have a boyfriend. She said she didn't like men but she did think I was hot, too. That got me to thinking and one night after a party the two of us sort of slipped away together and spent the night. It was wonderful. But so was sex with Anthony, who by then was my main squeeze. It took a while before I developed full self-understanding and fortunately Anthony thought it was hilarious. That led to my graduate studies and my position here."

"But Laurie says you have kind of a fetish about happily married women?"

Debbie snorted. "I wouldn't call it a real fetish but I do find it amusing how many women with husbands and children I can seduce. I'm running about 60% at last count."

"And Anthony still finds this funny?"

"You'd be surprised how many wives who first succumb to another woman can easily be led to another man. He gets a lot of side pussy out of my research."

Justin almost dropped his spoon. "Really? First you seduce one and then . . ."

"Well, this is Horner Springs, after all. It probably wouldn't work in Salt Lake City but here? Fun and games, Justin. And now that we've eaten, I want to look downstairs. I may want to come back for a threesome with you and Laurie."

In the basement Debbie, rubbing her shoulder seductively against Justin's, looked over the H frame and the St. Andrew's cross perfunctorily. She knew them. The stanchion, though, captured her interest.

"Interesting. And I like how you can adjust nearly everything on it. Do you know where it came from?"

Justin shook his head. "I wasn't even here when it was delivered. I had been out on a field study for a week and when I came home, there it was. You could ask Jake. I think he's the one who helped her unload the pieces and assemble it down here after the delivery guys drove off."

"Has Betsy seen it?"

"I don't think so."

A slightly evil grin spread across Debbie's freckled features. "Well, stud muffin, when she does you may as well start stripping down because she'll definitely want to try it out on you—and she's not good at taking 'no' for an answer. Have you put Laurie in it, yet?"

"No, the only person that I know that's been in it is Willow. The last time Laurie was with you Willow had been giving me a hard time and decided that to make up for it I should bring her down here for some serious discipline. We finished off with her in the frame and me up her butt."

"Seriously! Well, that makes sense, Bottom that she is. I invited her over for some friendly sex once and she politely declined. A few days later she called me back and said that Jake and Laurie had been most insistent that she change her mind. Obedient little thing, she does like a good spanking, doesn't she?"

With a wry grin, Justin nodded. "And spanking is just the start. I never realized how much I like swinging a flogger until Willow introduced me to the idea. Funny how the two kinky ones are each paired up with the vanillas."

Debbie snuggled up close to Justin's chest and started undoing his shirt. "I like the occasional spanking, too, Justin. Maybe with a really light crop or the softest flogger? Strap me in and work me over? Then you can just have all the fun with me you want and I won't be able to do anything about it. And you really need to do the same thing to Laurie. C'mon, out of those clothes, stud muffin. It's play time."

*****

Sunday, around lunch time, Anthony drove up in front the cabin and helped Laurie down out of the SUV. Debbie kissed Justin good-bye and took Laurie's place and the resident couple waved as they drove away. After dinner that evening Justin made a fire in the woodstove in the sitting area of their bedroom and was settling down on the sofa when Laurie came in wearing a robe and carrying two big bowls of popcorn. She handed one to Justin and then, to his surprise, shed the robe and sat next to him naked. She turned sideways and put her legs over his thighs and began to munch.

"Mmmm?"

"It just makes me feel comfortably 'owned' sitting here naked while you still have your clothes on. Betsy suggested it and she's right."

Justin looked extremely skeptical. "I have a hard time envisioning Betsy feeling owned, no matter what was going on."

Laurie laughed. "She does with Cody. But of course she doesn't with you. She's twelve years older, seven inches taller and a good twenty-five pounds heavier than you are. Naturally she is going to Top you. Besides, you're the naughty freshman who deliberately slept through her tutorial. She'll peg you every time you get together. And you like it, don't you?"

"Welllll, yeeeeaah, I admit it felt good."

Laurie snorted. "It not only felt good physically but emotionally, too. Betsy could tell that as soon as you relaxed and wrapped your legs around her. You switch do so beautifully, lover, and you're so happy about it. I'll have to make you my bitch every now and then. It will be good for me and fun for you. But tonight I'm just sitting here feeling owned.

"Anyway, now that you are junior faculty, things have changed. At least, presumably they have. No one can predict the future but the best bets would be that most of the following will happen. One, as Willow said, she and Jake will get sexual with the Patel's and the Doss's. After that you and I will and you will have lots of fun fucking the Hell out of Raji and Abed. Raji's figure is simply impossible. I can't imagine how she manages but to be honest I suspect that Abed is the hotter number. Betsy Rogers will make you her bitch and you will look forward to getting pegged whenever she and Cory come over for dinner—and they will, regularly!

"You're going to be a lecturer in Environmental Science, teaching undergraduate courses. You will also, on my recommendation, do tutorials on Tantric Practice and probably Advanced Bondage. This will put you in the position of entrancing undergraduate women. Really, it will. And sooner or later one of them will graft her hot little self onto our 'arrangement' and start popping out your babies. That will let me get in touch with my inner grandmother, as will Jake and Willow's coming offspring.

"Once you finish the doctorate you will be offered a tenure track position in the Tech Institute and probably start picking up international consulting positions. They will be lucrative.

"None of this is guaranteed of course, but I'm willing to bet a fair amount that my young lover will be a significant part of Futter College, Horner Springs and the world as whole. Now, finish your popcorn and take me to bed!"