Horny at Home

Story Info
Restless housewife gets a treat
1k words
3.69
218.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I was home alone while my husband was at work. I had never really intended to be a housewife, but things had just turned out that way. Home alone all day 5 days of the week, I often got very horny and soon I was indulging in several very naughty fantasies. My sex life with my husband was somewhat lacking; he would come home and want to fuck me and then be done for the rest of the night. I found myself wanting much more. I would get online while he was at work and look at pictures of women naked. In particular I liked pictures of women's anuses and asscracks, and of course their hairy pussies. My pussy is exteremly hairy. In fact when I get wet, my pussy hair acts almost as a sponge and soaks it up. The hair also goes up my asscrack, and it is quite a turn on for me to look at.

Now to the point. I was home alone, naked, on the computer browsing for some good porn when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly threw on my bathrobe and went to answer it. At the door was a woman, who looked about 35 to 40. She was curvy to the point of just very slightly chubby, with blonde hair and brown eyes, and I noticed, very large breasts.

"Hi," I said, "May I help you?"

"I'm sorry to bother you," she replied, "But I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jackie, we just moved in next door."

"Ohhh!" I said with realization, "Hi! I saw the trucks yesterday. I'm sorry I'm not dressed yet, please, come in."

I closed the door behind her and showed her into the kitchen.

"Please have a seat," I said, gesturing to the table. Jackie sat down and I made us a cup of coffee. We drank them and made small talk, until Jackie asked to use the bathroom. I gave her directions and sat at the table for a moment after she left before I realized: SHIT! She has to go past the computer, and I left porn on the screen! I ran after her. When I got to the computer, Jackie was standing in front of it, gazing at the image of a woman with a very busy pussy bent over with a dildo in her anus.

"Jackie, I, you see, I," I struggled for words. But there was no need. Jackie approached me and undid the rope on my bathrobe. It fell to my feet and I stepped out of it.

"I knew you were a horny little slut the second I saw you." Jackie breathed heavily, looking at my body. My large, pink nipples hardened at her words.

"Bend over." Jackie commanded.

I turned around and bent over, so my anus and asscrack were facing Jackie.

"There's a lot of hair on this slutty pussy and asscrack slut. Do you like hairy pussy and anus?"

Jackie asked, leaning forward and smelling my crack.

"Ohhh yes, I love hairy pussy Jackie." I moaned, silently wishing for her to touch my exposed anus. My pussy was dripping juices down my legs.

Suddenly Jackie smacked my ass with all her might. "You call me MISTRESS you hairy slut."

"Yes, mistress." I said obediently.

"Now lay on your stomach and spread your asscheeks open for Mistress." Jackie commanded. I complied, and I felt my mistress's tongue run up my asscrack, swirling around the hair and onto my anus. She sucked at it and poked her tongue into it. I moaned deeply and begged for more.

"I didn't tell you to talk slut. Now turn around and stand up."

I did so, and Mistress removed her clothing before my eyes. Her tits were as huge as they looked, with big dark nipples. I was most taken away by her pussy, however. It was completely covered in dark blonde hair.

"You like this? Huh? You like this slut? Eat it you little whore." She rammed my head into her bush, and I lapped away, sucking on her clit and tracing my tongue around it.

"Good slut, good girl," Jackie breathed and then suddenly she came on my face, ejaculating clear juices all over me.

"Good girl. You get a reward for eating your mistresses pussy so well. Bring me a dildo." Jackie said, and I ran to obey. I brought her my biggest one, lime green and 10 inches.

"This is all going to go up your anus, slut. Without lube. Now bend over and spread your asscheeks." I did as told. "Mmmm look at that hairy ass crack," Jackie said as she pushed the first inch of the dildo into my anus. "You like this whore? You want more? More?"

"Ohhh yes please Mistress give me more." I begged. Jackie pushed more in, and my anus contracted around the dildo. "Your asshole is pretty loose, slut. Do you put other things up it?" Jackie asked, pushing 3 more inches in.

"OHhhhhhhh," I grunted and struggled to answer. "Yes, I do, cucumbers and zucchinis and bananas and my dildos, Mistress."

"And do you eat the food after it has been up your anus, slut?" Jackie inquired.

"Ohhh yes, I do, I do," I moaned, and Jackie pushed 4 more inches in, until only two were sticking out of my asscrack.

"Oh, look at the time. I have to run slut. Don't take this dildo out of your anus. I'll be back to check on you later. Don't take it out slut, or you will be punished." Jackie smacked my ass hard, and said, "Oh, before I go, where are your clothes pins?" I directed her to the laundry room, and she returned with two clothes pins. "Stand up slut," Jackie said, and she clamped my nipples with the clothes pins.

"That's a good whore. Now mistress will be back. Stay just like this. You may clean and cook, but leave the dildo in your anus and the clamps on your nipples. I'll be back."

And with that, Jackie left, leaving me with a dildo shoved up my ass and clothes pins on my nipples. My pussy was soaking wet, and I couldn't wait for her return...