Horny Blond Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOHHH" Rita's groaned out.

Soon they changed places, and Now Rita tonged Helen's mature slit,

"Harder Honey" Helen instructed.

Helen ground her cunt into Rita's face, They young woman licked kissed and sucked Helen's older cunt for all she was worth.

Rita's small hands mauled Helen's big ripe older buttocks, Rita kept after Helen's pussy until she screamed out

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" as she covered Rita's face with her warm cunt juice.

"Oh Honey" Helen said as she moved and lay beside Rita holding her tightly.

"You are a good lover sweetie" Helen told her.

Rita laughed, "Its my first time" she said.

After a while the two cleaned up and Helen drove her home.

For a month life was fairly normal, and then her son should up with his beautiful twenty six year old girlfriend, Her son was going a couple cities over to see his Father, ans ask if Tiffany could stay over with his mother until he returned Helen told him

"Certainly"

"Thanks Mom" her son old her.

"No Trouble Baby" Helen said to her good looking son.

Tiffany was a lovely young woman, about five foot six, long blond hair, beautiful well shaped legs, 36DD chest, small waist wide hips, she looked like a baby making machine.

The girls went out to eat and did some shopping while her son was gone.

They had fun and sort of got to know one another.

Later that night Helen got ready for bed, she came out of her bedroom in a flower sheer robe, Tiffany could see thru it and noticed her yellow bra and panties,

"I adore you're Robe" Tiffany told her.

"Do you wanna put your pajamas's on" Helen asked Tiffany.

"Yea I guess" Tiffany replied.

"I'll get us a glass of wine as you do that" Helen told her

"Wonderful" Tiffany said.

Helen went into the kitchen, in a few minutes Tiffany came out of the spare room, wearing a lacy white teddy, very sheer and you could see her bare flesh thru it.

Helen just about dropped the glasses of wine when she glanced at her,

"Oh Dear you look so beautiful" Helen told her. "Thank You Helen" Tiffany said.

Helen looked upon her, She could see every wonderful detail of young Tiffany's firm body. Helen could see that her pussy was shaved ever so bare, It made her thighs quake with a woman's sensitivity.

She was so eager to have relations with her new roommate. They sat next to one another on the sofa and talked, "I bet my son adores you in that outfit baby" Helen told Tiffany.

"Yea he got pretty worked up the first night I wore it" beautiful Tiffany said.

"Yes I just bet he did" Helen stated and they women laughed.

After awhile Helen noticed that Tiffany was un crossing and re crossing her long lovely legs.

Helen could read the signs of her ever so arousal,

"More Wine"? Helen asked

"Sure Honey" Tiffany answered and Helen soon filled their glasses.

"Helen you have a lovely body" Tiffany stated softly.

"Why thanks baby, You certainly do also" Helen told her.

"I bet your Ex loved your boobies hey" Tiffany questioned.

"Yea occasionally" Helen said.

"Can I see them"? Tiffany asked her

"Really Honey"? Helen asked surprised.

"Yes Helen I would love to look at you" Tiffany told her.

"Alright" she said, she couldn't wait to be naked for this young sexy woman.

She then opened her robe and stood up and removed it, and tossed it onto the back of the sofa, Then she removed her bra and tossed it also, Her large firm bouncy 36F breasts fell out.

"Oh Honey they are so beautiful" Tiffany said as she examined them with her eyes.

"Would you like to see mine"? Tiffany asked

Helen looked shocked but she was eager to see

"Certainly Honey" Helen replied

Tiffany stood up and completely removed her Teddy, she stood before older Helen completely naked.

"Oh Gosh Tiffany" Helen said excitedly.

"Well Honey" Helen expressed and pulled her panties off also and tossed them onto the sofa.

"OH Honey you are such a darling" Tiffany said

Tiffany walked up to Helen and took her face into her hands, and pulled

Helen's face to hers.

"OOOHHH" Helen sighed.

They embraced and Tiffany's soft hands immediately found

Helen's firm ass cheeks, and groped them, running her long finger nails into Helen's mature ass crack.

"AAAAAHHHH" Helen moaned

"You feel wonderful" Tiffany whispered to Helen

"AAAAAHHHH" Helen groaned from her throat as Tiffany pushed her lovely pear shaped firm tits into Helen's hard as she kissed her.

Soon Tiffany had led mature Helen to the sofa, and had her sat down holding her legs high as Tiffany worked over Helen's mature cunt and anus with her talented toung,

"OOOHHH MMYY GGOOODDD"!!! Helen groaned loudly.

Tiffany's small long fingered hands worked over Helen's large perky breasts,

"OOOOHHHH"!!!!! Helen screamed out loudly as Tiffany worked her over.

Helen orgasm ed in a truly wet stream.

"AAAAAHHHOOOOHHH"!!! Helen hollered out.

Helen was breathing hard and felt ever so light headed, she was in Ecstasy.

Soon they traded places, Helen wanted to taste young sexy Tiffany so bad.

She was so so eager to please this young beautiful lady.

Her toung plowed into Tiffany's shaved cunt, Tiffany's body stiffened up as Helen pleasured her.

"YYYYYEEESSSS"!!!! Tiffany squealed loudly.

Helen groped her young friends large pear shaped tits and twisted her nipples between her talented older fingers, as she licked her beautiful shaven crotch.

"OOOOOOHHHHH" Tiffany groaned loudly from her throat.

"OH LICK ME HONEY" Tiffany cried out.

Helen lifted her legs up and Tiffany grabbed them and held them and pulled then to her.

Helen licked her tiny pink lip's harder,

"OOOOOHHHH"!!!! Tiffany moaned.

Helen brought her to climax, her body quivered as the mature woman lapped her womaness.

They soon embraced in a sensual kiss, caressing one another.

"Oh Honey that was wonderful" Tiffany told Helen.

"You want to sleep in my bed"? Helen asked her.

"Sure Sweetie" Tiffany answered, and Helen took her hand and led her into her room.

One Month later Helen was invited out to some friends home for a Saturday,

Paula her friend from the local deli and her husband Rob a geeky computer tech, Built a home out in a country sub division.

It was about fifteen miles from town out in a rural area, It was lovely in the country, so many tree's and green. There was only about thirteen home on a one hundred acre lot, The homes were adorable, big country style homes, mostly all were big two stories, with large green well kept yards.

She drove her Rover into Paula and Robs driveway, and parked it and got out and went to the front door and rang the bell and Rob let her in,

"Helen's here honey" Rob stated to Paula.

Rob was five foot seven about one hundred and forty five pounds, short brown hair and thick glasses, she never knew what he friend Paula ever saw in him other than he made a lot of monies.

Paul was about five foot nine, a large framed woman that looked nice, she had wide hips and a large nice round ass, also 34dd breasts, and she also had a very desirable cute face and curly Burnett hair.

She also had a very cute sassy southern accent .

"Oh Baby so glad you could make it" Paula told her giving her a hug.

"It's so beautiful out here in the country" Helen told them.

"Yes we adore it" Rob stated "It's really quiet out here to" Paula said.

They had no idea what was taking place in their own back yard, Two young black men had been staking out their home for a week or so, They parked their truck down the street, and sneaked thru the woods, to get into the back yard. They crouched down in the back of the house, and forced one of the basement windows open, They entered very quietly, One had a .380 handgun and the other had a medium sized switchblade knife. They meant business, They needed some cash and valuables and they had full intention to make this happen today.

Once inside the house they pulled ski masks over their faces.

They creep-ed slowly up the stairs, and slowly opened the door. And made their way to the utility room. Rob went to fire up the back yard gas grill, and as he did so, The men grabbed him and they covered his mouth with their hands, They muscled Rob to the floor and duct taped his hands behind his back and also taped his mouth. They also taped his ankles together.

Soon they made their way future into the house, They could hear two female voices.

They made their way down the hall, and suddenly burst into the kitchen were the woman were.

Paula yelled out "OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU"!!!

Helen screamed in fear. "You ladies just calm down and shut the fuck up"

He said pointing the gun right at Paula's head.

"OH MY GOD ,OH MY GOD" Paula cried out.

"You do what we say and no one gets hurt" The one with the knife told them.

"Where's my husband"? Paula questioned while crying.

"He is restrained in the back for right now" The one with the gun told her.

"I want to see him" Paula cried.

"Not right now" He harshly told her.

Helen quivered with fear, she was in shock she certainly wasn't expecting anything like this not out here. "We have some money, I'll just give it to you, Please don't hurt us" Paula stated.

"Money isn't everything babe" The one with the knife stated.

"What do you mean by that"? Helen questioned.

"Oh I think you can guess" the one with the gun told her.

She became very uncomfortable, knowing they now had other things in mind.

The one with the gun came up and put the weapon to Paula's head,

"please don't hurt her" Helen insisted. "Shut up" he told her.

"Bend Over"!! he told Paula.

She slowly leaned forward,

"Look at that ass man" He said to the other.

"Yea it's fine" the one holding the knife said.

Her jeans tightened up around her big rear as she bent forward.

He kept the gun to her head as his large black hand moved around her fleshy rear.

"Please don't Please don't" Paula pleaded.

"I should pop a round into you right now shouldn't I" he said to her.

"Leave her alone" Helen said.

The one with the switchblade approached Helen and grabbed her around the throat and touched the knife to her pretty face.

"Shut the fuck up bitch or I will cut you up"

He told her.

"Please Please don't hurt us" Helen pleaded.

"Get up" The one with the hand gun told Paula.

She stood, her tears ruined her make up, she stood trembling,

"Remove your cloths" He insisted.

"Please Please No, "I want to see my husband" Paula pleaded.

He took her by the arm and led her into the back room, she saw Rob restrained on the floor. She felt sorry for him as their eyes met,

"Do what I say or I will kill him" He told her and led her back into the kitchen. Once back in the kitchen "Strip Bitch" He insisted.

Paula cried more and she fumbled with her buttons, her trembling hands were practically use less.

Her body shook in complete and utter fear, Soon she had her blouse off and it fell to the floor, Then her bra came off and fell to the floor, "All of it stupid"

He told her, She then removed her jeans and panties, and tried to cover her self with her hands, She was completely embarrassed.

"Hands to your side stupid" He told her.

She stood there naked , embarrassed, and terrified.

"You are very well built" He told her.

"You had any kids"? He asked

"NO"! She answered slowly

"Good so you got a tight cunt don't you"? He said

she didn't answer, "Don't you bitch"?!! he yelled

'Yea I guess' she answered shyly.

"Get Undressed" The one holding the knife at Helen told her.

"OK OK Please do not hurt me" Helen answered.

"Is Rob alright"? She asked her friend.

"Yes" Paula said quietly.

They all watched as Helen removed her blouse, skirt, bra and panties.

"WOW JACKPOT" The one holding the knife stated.

Even Paula was impressed with Helen's mature taught body.

The one with the gun pushed down his sweat pants and allowed his big black ten inch cock hang out.

Paula looked

" OH MY NO NO NO" she pleaded.

"What's the matter stupid, You ante never had a black dick" He stated and laughed.

She was in shock, He is going to fuck me with that thing she thought, while completely scared to death.

The one with the knife was touching Helen's large breasts,

"OH I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU WELL" he told her.

She stood stone still as he touched her and ran the knife over her throat.

"Just don't hurt me" She insisted.

The one with the gun soon had Paula on her knee's making her suck his big young black cock.

"AAAACCCCCGGGGKKKK" She chocked out as he drove his cock into her throat.

And then again and again

"AAAAACCCCCGGGGKKKK" They all heard as she choked on black dick. The one with the knife told Helen to get on her knee's and suck his cock also.

Soon she had his nine and a half inch black rod out and was stroking it.

"Yea Babe" He told her. Soon she mouthed his large stiff black cock, she held his big black balls, "OOHH YEA" He moaned.

The one with the Gun, brought Paula up and bent her over the counter, and rammed his big cock up her pink spread pussy,

"OOOOHHH ITSS BIG" Paula screamed out.

"Take it white bitch"! He told her.

"DONT GET ME PREGNANT" She cried.

He shoved deeper into her slick mature cunt,

"AAAAAHHHH"!!!!! she yelled

Rob in the back room had tears in his eyes, He heard his wife's screams and knew they were raping her.

Paula's yells filled the house, Her pussy was stretched as it had never been, Rob only produced her a six inch white dick, This young black male was hung like a horse, He plowed her like a fuck machine, He mauled her large fleshy tits as he tore into her flesh.

"OH YOU ARE TIGHT" He told her, as he drove his self further in,

"OOOH IT HURTS"!!! Paula cried. The one with the knife had Helen on her back, legs spread and licked her soft older white pussy on the kitchen table, "OOOOHHH" she moaned as his large rough toung licked away at her cunt.

Soon he stopped and entered her with his large stiff cock.

"SLOW PLEASE GO SLOW" Helen said to him, She was so tight as he pushed his self into her slit.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH"!!!!! Helen groaned as this young man forced his way up inside her older pussy. Once in he pulled back and slid forward again,

"OOOHH MMYY GGOODD"!!! She cried.

He stroked his hips harder and lifted her legs higher and sucked her nipples as he fucked her.

"OOOOHHHH"!!! She cried out loudly, She adored this huge cock penetrating her older ripe body.

The one with the gun put Paula onto her knee's and fucked her titties until he exploded upon her face and chest.

"AAAAAAAHHHH" He loudly barked as he came upon her.

The one with Helen soon pulled her off the table and put her feet on the ground and fucked her from behind, He rammed his length into her while gripping her big breasts.

"OOOOOHHHH OOOHHH"!!! Helen moaned out. She orgasm ed upon his big young thick shaft. He squeezed her big breasts harder as he came inside her mature ultra tight pussy.

She felt his spurts of come inside her and it gave her a warmth that only a woman knows. When he pulled out Helen scrambled to her knee's and sucked his cock dry.

Then he took the knife and went to Paula, and told her to take him to the money,

He followed Paul as she took him into the closet where they kept the cash on hand.

Paula nervously opened the small safe,

"There's six hundred dollars in there" Paula told him.

"That's all"? He questioned her. "I'm sorry" Paula said shyly.

"OH Gosh" He stated. "Get on your knee's" He said

Soon she was forced to suck his black cock. And he fucked her roughly.

In the kitchen, Helen was having to suck the other mans larger cock, when It was hard her titty fucked her 36F's and the he fucked her older already stretched white pussy with his huge rod.

Paula could hear her moans from the kitchen.

The young man inside her used her roughly until he pulled out and jerked his self upon her big breasts.

The grabbing the cash he took her back into the kitchen, Just in time he watch as his buddy jacked off all over Helen's big tits

"OOHH OOHH OOHH"!!! He yelled as he ejaculated all over her large fleshy mounds.

Once done he yanked up his sweatpants, and the two ran out of the house passing Rob upon the floor, as they did, They ran through the wooded area back to their parked truck.

"OH MY GOD"!!! Paula screamed and ran naked to her husband.

She used scissors to cut her husband free of the duck tape, as Helen re dressed in the kitchen.

Once the tape was off Robs mouth

"OH HONEY I am so sorry"

"I didn't even see them" He told her

"They raped me" "They raped me" She cried out.

"OH BABY" He said holding her with tears in his eyes,

Later They talked with Helen and they were all traumatized by this event, But Helen told them that she wouldn't be a part of calling the police,

Because she worked for the school and didn't want her name in the newspaper, They all agreed not to go to the police, Because they wouldn't ever catch them anyway and it wouldn't be good for any of them to go through this.

Paula went to take a shower and Helen drove herself home, and got into her shower after she arrived.

The end

12