Horny Bro & Sis

Story Info
Hot steamy affair between brother and sister.
686 words
3.12
328.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chucky
Chucky
1 Followers

"Cara do you want a vodka and orange?" asked Kieran whilst entering his sister's room.

"Kieran I am getting changed!" The brother stood in amazement as he saw his sister standing wearing a tight white skirt and her red lacy bra. He knew his sister had big tits but now that he had seen them unleashed was startled. They were beautifully formed and a good 38dd pair of breasts.

"Oh I'm sorry said Kieran."

"Well no harm done really."

"And yes, I'd love a drink!"

"O.K I'll just bring it up."

Kieran walked back out the room, when he got downstairs he felt his hard 8" cock which had arisen after the incident. He poured the drink and journeyed back to his sister's room who was on her way to meet friends in the city.

He knocked this time and asked if she was decent. "Yes Kieran, come in." replied his sis.

"Kieran about before when you saw me in my bra, I couldn't help notice that you just looked at my tits, now normally I would have yelled at you but for some strange reason I didn't, do you know why?" asked Cara.

"Well no, why?" replied Kieran sitting the drink down.

"Because I realised that it was a stare you give to something you want."

"Am I right." asked the sister.

"Ye.. Yeah." stuttered the brother

"Well I would be a party pooper if I didn't show you them in their full beauty."

Kieran stood in amazement as his sister started unzipping her red top which fell to the ground, she pulled her brother towards her and said to him in his ear

"Kiss me." Without any hesitation he leaned in towards her and started to massage her tongue with his. Moving him on to her bed where he sat.

Cara stood above her brother gazing into his eyes, she let go of his hand and started to unclasp her bra which was now only being held to her chest by her hands. Then in one sudden move the red lacy bra fell to the ground and Kieran stood in amazement as he saw two great tits before him.

"Suck them, now." cara said in an ordering voice. Without any pause kieran sucked his sis's tits from one nipple to the next. Then he unzipped her skirt which was pornographic like. He stood up, there it was the site he had wanked over a thousand times. His big sister in a white thong and tits hanging out gagging for it.

Cara started pulling down her bro's sport shorts and to her surprise saw that he was not waring briefs or boxers, just a 8" erect cock.

She started to wank him off to kierans pleasure, She went down on to her Knees and started deepthroating her bro's cock, "Suck it bitch." ordered Kieran

Kieran came in his sisters mouth, who swallowed every drop. She then removed her thong and to her brothers delight her pussy was shaved.

"Have you got protection?" asked Cara

"No, have you."

" Yeah but it was for someone tonight at the club, then again seeing as its you."

Cara pulled out a condom from her bag and paced it on her bro's cock

"Now give it to me doggy style." said Cara who was on all fours on her bed fingering her clit. Kieran got down an insert his cock into her pussy wasting no time at all he rocked her as fast as he could whilst she was fondling his balls and sucking her own massive tits. "I'm cumming, oh shit, kieran exploded his juice inside the condom.

They sat there for a few minutes exhausted, think he should go he got up and collected his things but Cara said, "It's not over we have more things left." taking her dildo out of her bag and told Kieran to start wanking. he started to and Cara also place her 10" dildo into her pussy, in and out, not forgetting to suck her massive wonders.

They played with each other all night long, well until their parents got home.

Chucky
Chucky
1 Followers