Horny for the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no hesitation she told his she wanted his dick.

"I thought you would say that, but you see Ashley I'm not going to fuck your pussy, I 'm going to fuck your ass. Bend over and put your hands behind your back."

Ashley had never had anal, she was very nervous. But she did as she was told. He tied her hands together once more, and walked in front of his desk. "We can't fun without some lube." He unlocked a draw and Ashley saw all sorts of sex toys and lubricants. "Everyone needs some fun at work Ashley, but I assure you, you are my first student," he winked at her, and walked back around to her round ass.

He took his middle finger and slid it between her cheeks, slowly rubbing the outside of her hole. Ashley didn't mind it, she actually enjoyed it more than she thought she would. She scooted back a little and moved her hips in rhythm to his finger. "Do you like this Ashley?"

"Mmm yes Professor Williams, I didn't think I would."

"Good, I'm glad I'll get to be your first at something." His dick grew hard again as he played with her ass and she wiggled against his hand. He fucked her ass with one finger then slowly slid in another. She cried out a little but once again she moved to his rhythm. He took his other hand and rubbed her ass, grabbing it and lightly smacking it. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Professor Williams."

He slid is fingers out and stood behind her. He opened the lubricant and let it slid between her ass, he placed a bit on his dick and with one hand grabbed her hip. The other hand his used to guide his cock into her ass. He wasn't nice about it, he shoved his whole dick in there at once, and listened as she screamed. "Better to just get it over with babe."

His other hand grabbed her free waist and he slid his dick in and out of her, slow to let her get used to it. Once she started her ass wiggle again he went to work. He fucked her so hard he thought she was crying, but her ass never stopped grinding against him, so he continued to fuck her. He took his left hand and wound it in her long hair, pulling slightly enough to raise her head. He took his other hand and reached around to her clit. He stopped fucking her and let her grind against his dick and hand. He liked watching her ass move in circles against him. Slowly she rotated her hips and felt the full length of his dick in her ass. She felt his masculine fingers on her clit as she moved and cried in pleasure. She had never felt this good. She loved the way he took control over her, tying her up, and pulling her hair. He smacked her ass so she would stop, and he smiled at her compliance. He let go of her hair and grabbed her shoulder, shoving his dick completely into her. She moaned his name, and he lift one leg up in a chair to get in even farther. With his dick completely inside her he fucked her and moved his fingers along her clit into her dripping wet pussy. She spread her legs a bit farther apart to grant him more access. His dick and finger moved simultaneously in and out of her ass and pussy. He moved faster and harder, the harder he fucked the louder Ashley screamed. "Talk dirty to me Ashley."

"You like fucking my ass Professor?"

"Oh yeah," he took his fingers out of her vagina and smacked her clit. "I can't reach your ass in this position, but you didn't say my name Ashley."

She cried a little with frustration when he smacked her clit. It sent shivers down spine and made her horny even though he was already fucking her.

"Oh Professor Williams."

"Mmm that's a good girl." So he started fingering her again.

"I like the way you fuck my ass, Professor Williams."

"Yeah, you're not an ass virgin anymore, are you?"

"No, Professor Williams. I'm glad you were my first." "You fuck me so hard, you're amazing Professor Williams."

He slowed down just a bit and let her grind on him once more. "Tell me what you like Ashley."

"I like your big dick and how it feels in my ass, Professor Williams." He grabbed her hair once more, "Do you like this?"

"Oh yes, Professor Williams, I like the way you control me and tie me up."

"Do you like to cum Ashley?"

"Yes, please let me cum, Professor Williams."

"Beg me."

She ground her ass real hard against him and rotated her hips. "Please let me cum on you , Professor Williams. I've waited so long to feel you fuck me. I'll do anything if you let me cum."

He started to fuck her ass again and rubbed her pussy. "I will let you cum, Ashley."

And with his permission Ashley came all over his hand. She moaned his name while she exploded with pleasure. "Oh I've never felt this good, Professor Williams."

"That's just the beginning my sweet submissive." He took his dick out of her ass and rubbed it against her aching pussy. "I still need to feel this."

12