Horny for You

Story Info
I'm horny your cock.
1.2k words
4.02
29.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm horny. I want to get fucked.

Hard.

In any and every hole.

I'd start by getting on all fours and crawling on the floor before you. Shaking my half-covered ass and tits, I move just for you. I want to turn you on. I want to make you as horny as I am.

Moving to my knees, I'd touch my body provocatively—grazing over my crotch and nipples, sliding my hands over my stomach and hips, then back up to squeeze my tits. I'd end up facing away from you, on my hands and knees. Backing toward you, sitting in your chair, I'd shake my ass, making it clap, teasing you before bending lower and looking back at you with my big, beautiful brown eyes.

Seeing the bulge in your pants, I'd slowly rise, coming to stand before you, then lean back and grind my ass into your lap. I want to hear you moan and groan, begging me for more. Reaching behind, I'd slowly free your hard, long, thick cock from your pants and trap it between my open thighs as I slide it along my crotch. Your hands would reach around me, playing with my tits and reaching into my panties, feeling my creamy wetness.

Before you can plunge your thick finger inside, nevermind your cock, I'd stand and bend over at my waist, touching the floor with flat hands showing you all of me.

"You like that view, baby?" I'd ask as I giggle my ass for you. "Lick it baby, give me that long thick tongue. Please baby, lick me. Taste my pussy."

Begging you to lick me, you lean forward on your seat and do as you're asked, sliding your hot soft wet tongue along my crack, teasing and licking from my asshole all the way to my soaking wet cunt. With two hands, cupping my ass, you press your face between my ass cheeks, making me moan and getting my pussy even wetter. Spitting into my crack you make me so fucking hot for you.

Needing your cock, I'd reach behind and push your face back, quickly taking the opportunity to impale myself on your thick rigid cock. As you feel my tight pussy grip your cock you groan loudly.

"Fuuuccck, baby, oh yes. You're so tight baby. Go slow," you beg. Taking instructions, I slowly begin to ride up and down on your cock, moving my fat ass in small circles as I ride, taking your big cock all the way inside my hot wet pussy inch by inch. "Yeah, make that ass dance baby. Oh fuck!" you groan as I ride it.

With each stroke you push harder, fucking my tight hole so good. Screaming, moaning and shaking as I cum for you, I squirt and gush all over your cock. As my juices run down your balls you tell me you want me to suck your cock.

"Oh baby, taste that cock," you say and I slide back down onto my knees, crawling around to face you. Starting with your dripping wet balls, I lick and suck each ball into my mouth, making them pop as I release them from my lips, before running my tongue up the entire length of your beautiful cock. Getting to the thick head, I quickly wrap my lips around it and give it a nice sloppy wet kiss. Spitting onto your dick, making it even sloppier and wetter, I grip it with both hands and swirl my fists around you, gripping tightly. Leaving one hand to stroke you I begin to suck your dick deep into my mouth as I stroke the rest of your dick. I can't fit such a big cock inside my mouth.

Without warning, you grab the back of my head and make me try. Looking up at you, you see my eyes begin to water as I choke on your fat dick, gagging and retching around your cock you moan as you feel my throat constrict around the invading head of your cock. Holding my face, I can't get away as you violently fuck my face. I scratch my nails down your thighs, begging you to release me, but just for a second. I never want you to stop using me like this.

"Come here and suck it. Harder, oh fuck yeah," moaning loudly, as I take you as deep as my throat will let me.

Knowing how much I enjoy being treated like this -like a slut—like a dirty fuck toy only for your pleasure- you demand I choke on your dick one more time. As I choke this last time, you reach down, clamping my nipples between your fingers with both hands and squeeze them as hard as you can.

Reacting swiftly, my body jerks back quickly in pain. As you release, the pleasure replaces the pain, making me moan deep from within as my mouth slurps on your balls.

"That's it baby, be nasty," you whisper as my tongue reaches your taint, getting ever closer to your asshole.

"Do you want me to lick your asshole?" I ask innocently.

Grinning, you lift your legs toward the ceiling and push my head down.

"Yeah baby gimme that tongue. Lick my ass, you fucking whore."

When you've had enough you push me to the ground, lying on my back as you straddle me. Keeping my hands pinned between your legs, you slap my face and shove your fingers into my whore mouth.

Next you roll me onto my stomach and turn around so that you're straddling me, facing my ass. Prying my ass cheeks apart your shove three thick fingers into my creamy wet cunt, twisting and twirling them as you finger fuck me. I beg you for more. Leaning forward, you lick my asshole as you continue to plunge your fingers in and out of me as hard and fast as you want. Loving every second, I press my asshole up into your tongue, making the tip delve just inside. Moaning as you taste me, you spit onto my hole, getting it ready for the pounding you know I want.

First, because I've been such a good whore so far, you rub your fingertips over my clit, making me scream as I cum for you again. Writhing up against you from the floor, I beg you to fuck me more.

Flipping me over, back onto my back, you push my legs up over my body, getting my knees almost touching the floor beside my head. Squatting above me you dip your huge, fat cock into my pussy, getting it slippery and wet, ready for my willing asshole.

Needy for your cock I'd reach around for my ass and plunge a finger inside as you fuck my pussy. Pushing up, I stroke your cock with my finger from inside my ass. Unable to last much longer, you pull out of my pussy and press your dick into my ass. With full, long strokes you begin fucking me. Not long after you groan, pulling out and stomach and tits with your cum. Leaning over my body you kiss me passionately, tasting both of our juices.

For several moments you lie on top of me, kissing my neck and mouth, telling me how much you love fucking me. Smiling back at you with my most devastating smile, I'd tell you that you can fuck me like that anytime.

And that's the truth.